• Accounts payable and receivable for the Ford and Mazda dealership along with Fox Quick Lane
• Compiles and maintains verified accounts payable records.
• Reconciles statements and manages and issues payables to vendors monthly.
• Records payments to customer accounts and maintains accounts receivable records.
• Takes appropriate collection action on accounts more than 60 days old.
• Reconciles and deposits all monies received by the dealership.
• Fill in answering multiple phone lines coming in to the entire company.
• Processing and printing 1099 forms for previous year
- Accounts Payable and Receivable at Fox Motors, Fox Ford Mazda, Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Title Clerk/CVR Admin at Williams Chevrolet Inc
4 years, 6 months at this Job
Worked accounts payable and receivable as well as office manager, customer service, appointment setter for new moves, record keeping to all drivers. HR for new employees and worked closely with the military for international and domestic moves.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk at Finkbiner Transport
- Account Manager at Mt.Vernon Place Care Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Customer Service Multi Line Phone Data Entry and filing. Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk at KCS Communications
- Office Manager at NRG Transport
- Administrative Assistant at Tommy Gate Company
- Office Manager at Killeen Chiropractic
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Answer incoming calls, scheduling, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Accounts Payable and Receivable at Mtn Valley Heating and Air
- Control Specialist at Conservice
- Collections Agent at Direct Financial Solutions
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● Manage day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department, including accounts payable and receivable.
● Enter daily invoices for payment and monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
● Resolve invoice discrepancies.
● Review past due accounts receivable and contact & resolve past due customer accounts
● Process and print check request to ensure prompt payment (weekly or when requested).
● Reconcile monthly bank statements and process adjustments.
● Sort and distribute incoming mail.
● Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
● Assist with other projects as needed.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist at Lip Hing Metal Manufacturing (America) Inc.
- Accounting Manager Assistant at MK Lighter Company
- Human Resources Assistant at Winjet Automotive Inc and MK Lighter Company
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Winjet Automotive Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- AA - Business Administration
Maintaining accurate and up-to-date knowledge of city/state/federal tax laws and codes, preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals and small businesses, answering questions and offering suggestions regarding client tax planning. Bookkeeping Tracking expenses, coding, maintaining highly accurate spreadsheets/databases Overseeing accounts payable and receivable
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist at TAX PREP ACCOUNTING BOOKKEEPING
- TRIMMER II at CLEMENS FOOD GROUP
- QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR at PROXEMICS
- Sales Executive at DirectTV
7 years at this Job
- - FINANCE
Gilbert and Mark Twain Motel in Los Angeles
• Provided front desk guest services; checked guests in and out; took reservations.
• Handled phone calls; maintained inventory; general office work and cash management. Supported staff management, sales and marketing. Meditab Software Sacramento Accounts receivable and payable team member
• Accounting related task
• Bank reconciliation
• Credit card reconciliation
• Data entry
- Accounts Payable and Receivable at Meditab software
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Science
Fabrication and paint shop.
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
• Entered payables into computer using Quickbooks and Jobboss. Matched up purchase orders to the invoice to ensure proper payments.
• Entered receivable into computer using Quickbooks and Jobboss. Verify that the customer purchase orders matched the invoiced amounts and/or quantity ordered.
• Performed other clerical duties such as data entry, filing, and purchasing of materials and supplies.
• Setup jobs in Jobboss from customer purchase orders.
• Gather and enter payroll hours into ADP
- Accounts Payable and Receivable at Metal Coatings
- Purchasing Manager and customer contact at Engineered Finishing
- Shipping and Receiving/Customer Service at Benny Machine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Handled all accounts payable and receivable.
• Verified and organized vendor insurance certificates.
• Printed and mailed statments to vendors.
• Received and processed payments from customers.
• Processed daily deposits for entire dealership.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk at Lexus of Louisville
- Manager Assistant at Cottman Transmission
- Customer Service at Senn's of Middletown
- Customer Care at Xerox
1 month at this Job
- High school
• Answer telephones with professionalism and courtesy while providing excellent customer service to current and prospective tenants and owners
• Responsible for accounts payable and receivable
• Process payroll, type memos, keep office inventory, and basic office management
• Scheduling appointments
• Utilizing QuickBooks for accounts payable and receivable as well as billing
- Office manager/Accounts Payable and Receivable at Hometown Realty of Duval, Inc
- Assistant Director/Teacher at Little Red Rooster Daycare
- Administrative Assistant/Director of Center at PRC-KAC LLC
- Lead Teacher/Assistant Director at The Playhouse
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Equivalent College Hours of an Associate's Degree - Fish and Wildlife Management