I've managed all accounts payable and receivable,payroll,company taxes,audits,child support payments and whatever is needed for business Ive helped part time for many years as needed. Its a trucking business. I still will help them as needed but not a permanent employee as I have been disabled since 2011. Now able to return to work full time.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Clerk at Slaton Enterprises
- Dispatcher at Spalding co 911 dispatcher
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- currently enrolled working on bachelor's - Psychology
- 2 years college credits
• Creative problem solver
● Maintained accounts payable and receivable documentation electronically.
● Reconciled deposits into bank, prepared bank deposits, reconciled accounts, processed bills for payments. EDUCATION
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist at BLK International
- Office Manager at
- Accounts Payable Specialist at First American Home Buyers Protection
- Accountant/Bookkeeper at Jons Marketplace
11 months at this Job
Fabrication and paint shop.
Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
• Entered payables into computer using Quickbooks and Jobboss. Matched up purchase orders to the invoice to ensure proper payments.
• Entered receivable into computer using Quickbooks and Jobboss. Verify that the customer purchase orders matched the invoiced amounts and/or quantity ordered.
• Performed other clerical duties such as data entry, filing, and purchasing of materials and supplies.
• Setup jobs in Jobboss from customer purchase orders.
• Gather and enter payroll hours into ADP
• Warehouse- packing and shipping
- Accounts Payable and Receivable at Metal Coatings
- Purchasing Manager and customer contact at Engineered Finishing
- Shipping and Receiving/Customer Service at Benny Machine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Work closely with the Sales department, Customers and our Partners for invoice management and payments.
• Assist Customers and Partners with questions about their new purchase and activate new product registration.
• Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable for two companies.
• Run payroll for the Integrity Data employees biweekly.
• Lead member of the company Core Values team.
• Administrative back up to the Finance Manager.
• Heavy user of Microsoft Dynamics GP (ERP system), Journyx (time manager), Microsoft Dynamics CRM (database management), Charge Over (invoicing) and Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Administrative Services / Accounts Payable and Receivable at Integrity Data, Inc
- Secretary to the Principal at Mt. Pulaski High School District
- Certified Paraprofessional / Classroom and Personal Aide at Chester East Lincoln School District
- Marketing Associate at SYSCO Food Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Arts
Open and Assign New Vendor Accounts in SAP & ERP System ∗ Efficiently Process Vendor Invoices and Maintain Up-to-date in SAP System. ∗ Efficiently Process Medicaid Invoices and Maintain Up-to-date in ERP System. ∗ Processing Invoices through IBPS system for Invoices approval as well user Query. ∗ Processing Invoices based on Grant of Authority (GOA) from various department followed by approvals Matrix. ∗ Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements within the Accounts Payable department. ∗ Processing 1099 Tax form for the vendor at the end of each year. ∗ Preparing ST-4 form for Manufacturing and AR&D Materials. ∗ Preparing Credit Application for New Vendors. ∗ Analyze costs for operating and capital expenditures. ∗ Requesting statements from Vendors and closing old open Purchase Order. ∗ As per AP aging preparing Cash Flow Report. ∗ Perform Chargebacks, discounts and account reconciliations, where necessary. ∗ Directs payable process to ensure timely and accurate payments. ∗ Process and assemble weekly checks for mailing. ∗ Process Wire / ACH Payment through Citi Bank & Bank of America. ∗ Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements. ∗ Prepare month-end analysis of cost centers. ∗ Reconcile finished goods inventory. ∗ Analyze different CAPEX project cost and Freight cost. ∗ Performs month-end and year-end responsibilities including account reconciliations and analysis. ∗ Subject matter expert for travel expense and expense reimbursement, budgeting and tax reports. ∗ Involved in cash saving project and effective utilization of resources. ∗ Reconcile accounts receivable & accounts payable Sub ledgers to the general ledger. ∗ Efficiently Process AR Invoices and Maintain Up-to-date in SAP System. ∗ Efficiently Process Sales Order and Maintain Up-to-date in SAP System. ∗ Inform customers in regards to their account information such as collecting overdue payments. ∗ Posting all credit memos and all incoming ACH/Wires on a daily basis. ∗ Update daily journals and banking logs for all banks that the company works with. ∗ Review and release all accounts on credit holds as needed. ∗ Review all credit memos to ensure the information is accurate. Release the credit memo and post the account next business day. ∗ Resolve customer concerns, complaints and inquires using exceptional problem-solving skills. ∗ Working proactively with other departments in identifying resolving Account Receivable related issues. ∗ Record remittances in excel and keep track of payments for all accounts. ∗ Work efficiently with the finance team to provide ideas to help improve cash flow. ∗ Revise due dates of products to customers and manually according to their ship date as needed. ∗ Helping All Dept. for IBPS System (Omni Flow) Training. ∗ Helping All Dept. for Query related SAP as well IBPS System (Omni Flow)
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Analyst at Novel Laboratories Inc DBA Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Accounting Clerk at United Airline Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Auditing
Manage companies accounting and reporting functions, as well as processing weekly payroll for all employees Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly account activities including timely and accurate accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliation of all corporate accounts, cash receipts, disbursements, invoicing, and preparation of daily bank deposits Researched and recovered $17,000 unclaimed FL DOR credits owed. Establish and maintain Human Resource-Related functions, employee files, reflecting salaries, time and attendance, employee benefits, deductions, garnishments, W-2 withholding etc. Accountable for preparation and delivery of month-end closings and financial reporting activities to corporate accountant Responsible for contractual agreements for the operation of the company, updates, renewals, negotiations and payment schedules
- Administrator/ Accounts Payable and Receivable at JP Morgan Chase
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Wells Fargo
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Bank OF America
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S - Accounting
Accounts payable, receivable, payroll, bank reconciliation, customer service.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist at Integrated Transportation Resources
- Nurse Network Coordinator at Dohmen Life Science Services
- Accounting Specialist at Citi
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at JB Tree Service
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Math, English
70802 Accounting (payable and receivable) Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to answering and assisting multiple phone lines, updating and maintaining records of expenditures, responding to vender inquiries, ensuring that all payments are made within a timely manner, resolving payment discrepancies and disputes, preparing and sending invoices to customers, posting payments, organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid, reconciling cash receipts and deposits, analyzing financial records for accuracy.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist at AccuScreen Systems
- Cashier at Emerald Palace Plaza
- Teacher/Floater at River Road Daycare
3 years at this Job
Assisted in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Assisted in Bookkeeping and Payroll
• Office administration
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Intern at OceanView Properties
- Physical Therapy Aide at Adept Physical Therapy
- Electrician at Searle Electric
- Temporary Job at Pottery Barn
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Economics
• Performed accounts payable responsibilities finalizing outgoing payments
• Confirmed and processed incoming payments from agents and brokers
• Assisted in the ageing of accounts
• Issued checks
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Intern at Tazur Co BSC
- CPA Eligible at CMA
- at The Nawanshahar Cooperative Bank
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Finance