Accounts Payable Assistant for American Pest Control
- Accounts Payable Assistant at Express Employment Professionals
- Human Resources Assistant at Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Express Employment Professionals
- Clerical/Bookkeeping at Dog Days of Summer Ice Cream
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Managed incoming calls, directed calls.
• Stamped, coded and processed vendor invoices and check request for payments.
• Distributed incoming correspondences.
• Maintained accounts payable files.
• Create invoices batches and submit to accounts payable Department.
• Performed data entry on Excel spread sheet.
- Accounts Payable Assistant/Receptionist at Stericycle
- Clerical Assistant/Receptionist at Volunteers of America-GNY
4 months at this Job
• Match, approve and reconcile invoices
• Process weekly accounts payable
• Balance credit card statement
• Process and post payments
• Bank statement reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Assistant at Gulf Coast Supply & MFG
- Payroll Clerk and Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alliance Dairies
- Veterinarian Clinic at Suwannee Oaks Animal Clinic
9 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
I am currently working for the AP office by doing the daily duties of scanning checks, financial documents and responding back to business essentials while reporting back to the accounts payable head chair.
- Accounts payable assistant at Hardin-Simmons University
- Cashier at Walmart
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Finance & Accounting
• Generated accounts payable reports for management review.
• Ensured vendor files were accurate and up-to-date to expedite payment processing.
• Entered all invoices requiring payment via check or bank draft.
• Generated and submitted invoices based upon financial schedule.
• Verified vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Collected and reported monthly expense variances and explanations.
• Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT at Summit Packaging Solutions
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT at Berkeley Contract Packaging LLC
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at Berkeley Contract Packaging LLC
- PRODUCTION LINE LEADER at Berkeley Contract Packaging LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Collect, organize and input information required to pay vendors.
• Was in charge of entire Accounts Payable department in absence of supervisor for two weeks.
- Accounts Payable Assistant at Controller's Office, Gordon College
- at Office Aid, Packard Appraisal Inc
- Finance Intern at SMHC
- Intern at Mann Urrutia Nelson CPAs and Associates, LLP
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Accounting
- - Education
• Perform accounts payable and AP data entry
• Maintaining vendor's files (invoices and W-9 up to date)
• Assist with bank deposits and special deliveries
• Generate monthly accounts payable report
• Reconcile and report discrepancies found in records
- Accounts Payable Assistant Intern at GFX Inc
- Accounts Payable Assistant Intern at S1 Advisors Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Business Administration
Helped managed hundreds of AP accounts, working directly with multiple assistants in various departments. Trained and mentored new team members on accounts payable systems and policies. Ensured vendor files were accurate and up-to-date to expedite payment processing. Entered all invoices requiring payment via check or bank draft. Generated and submitted invoices based upon financial schedule. Provided extensive clerical and administrative support to department staff.
- Accounts Payable Assistant at Aldi Inc
- at TITLE SEARCH AGENT
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST at OEM America
- DATA ENTRY OPERATOR at Scan Optics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Printing and distributing invoices to accounts payable department.
• Organizing and filing invoices and checks for the company.
• Entering invoices
• Going to and from the Clarksburg and Frederick office to take and bring back mail from both offices.
• Scanning lien waivers, certificate of insurance and W9's onto the companies drive.
• Entering certificate of insurance in to Timberline (The software the company uses).
- Accounts Payable Assistant / Courier at Pleasants Construction
- Medical Billing Assistant at Abeo
- Housekeeping at Lorien
- Assistant to CFO at OTJ Architects Inc
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Analyze and audit invoice data via 3 way match to ensure accuracy prior to being entered into Oracle for processing and payment
• Research invoice discrepancies within the system and with vendors and correct any inaccuracies found
• Review high volume of invoices and entered batches
• Responsible for checking accuracy of information input into the accounts payable system, including reviewing vendor invoices and general ledger account coding
• Update vendor information
• Research duplicate and past due invoices
• Generate checks for processing
• Reviewing and mailing checks to vendors
• Interact with management on daily basis
• Performing other duties and special projects as assigned
• Supervising the department and training new employees
• Voiding checks in Oracle
• Cash Pro - placing stop payments and reissuing checks
• Handle FedEx shipping online
• Submitting Canon counts online
• Running weekly check run
• Interact with other departments and resolving any issues
• Answering emails from all company
• Scanning invoices with issues to locations
• Requesting approvals for unsigned invoices and over there limits
- Accounts Payable Assistant Manager at Coach USA Inc
- Account Payable Clerk at A&P Tea Co
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Melard Manufacturing Corp
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Bed,Bath & Beyond
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school