10-22-18 -1-10-19 Responsibilites include but are not limted to payments of active Vendors. Filing, Email correspondence, and assisting with clerical office tasks. Accounts Payable Clerk- (Temporary)
- Accounts Payable Clerk- (Temporary) at O'connor GMC
- Deposit Operations Representative III at Pine State Beverage
- Financial Services Associate at TD Bank, N.A
- at Certified Residential Medication Aid
3 months at this Job
- Associates in Business Management - Business Management
- High School Diploma
Temporary Position Accounts Payable clerk Handling multiple accounts with purchase orders. Solar accounting system. Answering phones customer service. Handling debits/credits a long with statements from multiple vendors
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Wholesale Electric Supply
- Data Entry/Customer Service Representative at SRT Temporary
- In Home Caregiver at Self employed
- Accounts Payable/Customer Service/Payroll at Domtar Paper Mill
6 months at this Job
- - Basic
Accounts Payable clerk responsible for all payables for two plants located in Ohio and Michigan. Track and monitor all invoices against receivers and purchase orders. Enter new vendor information,
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Reino Linen Services
- Business Owner at Tan-A-Rama
- Human Resource Assistant at Chemi-Trol Chemical Co
3 years, 1 month at this Job
As the Accounts Payable Clerk at A3H Foods, I was responsible for the franchises full cycle AP process. My responsibilities also included utility transfers, issuing expense checks and various other office duties.
- Accounts Payable Clerk at A3H Foods
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Samco Enterprises
- Senior Teller at Chase Bank
- Customer Experience Manager at Michaels Art & Crafts
10 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
• Processes invoices daily along with accounting for manual payments such as company credit card transactions or automatic withdrawals
• Prepare the time reports weekly for the supervisors and process the bi-weekly payroll for the company of nearly one hundred hourly employees
• Knowledgeable in Great Plains and Peachtree software
• Customer services calls are processed by sharing product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations to fit that specific situation's needs.
• Trained to communicate with insurance companies on behalf of the employees along with processing their documents to make sure that the company and employee is being charge for the correct election of insurance.
• Processing checks monthly or on special occasions weekly.
• Knowledge of accounting for daily production and monthly inventory data.
• Processing end of the month intercompany reconciliation with sister companies.
• Balancing checkbook to the general ledger for accounts payable.
• Fighting disputes in regards to invoices with incorrect charges in an effective professional manner.
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Clinique Consultant and Sales Associate at Belk
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science / General Business
- Associate - Science
- Associate - Arts
Accounts payable, statements reconciliation, 100 + invoices daily Problem resolution, corresponds with vendors and warehouses daily
- Accounts payable clerk at Accounts Payable-Conn's Home Plus Corporate
- Hair Stylist at All Cuts
- Teller, Tax Preparer at Jackson Hewitt Tax Serv/Checks
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Central Pyramid Accounting
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - Woodbridge
Using Coupa and Oracle reviewed, coded, entered invoices and forwarded them for approval
Madison Properties/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Opened mailed invoices, scanned and entered them into Yardi voyager. Reviewed them for errors and approved them in Avid-Exchange for payment.
• Mailed payments to vendors and filed payed invoices. Amtrust Realty/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Printed invoices from emails, reviewed and verified them for errors using MRI. Matched copies to originals before check run, mailed payments and maintained new vendor files. Stanley Black & Decker/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Researched invoices for discrepancies, in SAP ensured orders were correct before processing payments.
• Recorded cases of delivery errors, also entered inspection count of deliveries on spreadsheet. GEM Management/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Entered invoices and check requests, processed them for daily check run in Yardi
• Processed tenant utility checks. Was responsible for monthly payroll, insurance and management fees, printing checks each month the 1st and 15th to be deposited in bank
• Set up new vendors, and monitored vendor accounts ensuring funds were available for invoice payments. Carolina Healthcare/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Processed high volume invoices daily, viewing them for pricing, address and quantity errors ensuring discounts are applied. Sent out discrepancies of PO's to buyers. CBRE/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Reviewed invoices for payments, contacting clients about disputes on labor hours and receipts for materials. Approving 200 plus a day for various institutions. Surgical Specialists/AP-AR Clerk
• Opened and date stamped mail.
• Distributed invoices for approval signatures.
• Entered invoices, Recorded and applied cash and checks in Sage for daily bank deposits Adams Outdoor Advertising/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Prepared Property tax forms for various states and counties. Updated P-card expense worksheet.
• Copied and mailed completed property tax forms to assessors and filing. Wachs Technical Services/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Stamped and coded incoming invoices.
• Retrieved invoices from email for entry and approval signatures.
• Entered employee expense reports and time sheets, and reconciled credit cards for payment.
• Matched vendor purchase orders and tickets upon processing invoices.
• Set up new employees for credit cards and direct deposit. LYFTYM/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Opened mail, ensured invoices were processed in a timely manner to optimize discounts, and minimize late fees.
• Obtained proper approval signatures. Processed checks 3 times weekly
• Filed processed expenses and invoices. RHA/Administrative Clerk
• Created new folders for new patients. Maintained files of patients.
• Greeted patients and made reminder calls to patients for upcoming appointments. STI/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Opened mail, and coded invoices for weekly check run.
• Requested past due invoices by making calls to vendors.
• Scanned invoices and expenses for filing and updated excel worksheet of driver's daily mileage.
• Switchboard relief duty. Hearst Corp/Accounts Payable Clerk
• Scanned invoice payments to branches.
• Scanned and entered W-9's for filing. BB&T/Data Entry Clerk
• Assisted financial advisors in updating client investment information on Excel spreadsheet. RHA/Administrative Clerk
• Maintained files, greeted patients, copied and faxed documents to institutions regarding patients. Made calls reminding patients of their upcoming appointments. Iron Mountain/Data Entry Clerk
• Entered patient's hospital recorded information, meeting quota with speed and accuracy.
• Stacked and maintained records for filing and storage. BAE Systems/Travel & Expense Processor
• Retrieved expenses from emails for processing complying with policy and procedures. Bank of America/Data Entry Clerk
• Stored clients financial information on excel spreadsheet.
• Updated personal information of clients, maintained confidentiality of clients recorded finances.
- ATD/Accounts Payable Clerk at Temporary Consulting Agencies
- Accounts Payable Clerk II at Parson Brinckerhoff Inc NY
- Accounting Clerk at Juvenile Diabetes Research FDN
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business, Secretarial and Office Practice
Accomplished Accounts Payable Clerk with a high degree of professionalism and strong problem resolution capabilities. Maintains 100% accuracy in processing invoices. Filing Invoices with supporting documents, upkeep of AP supplies, Create Manual Invoices for Vendors, Mail distribution, match Checks with supporting documents, Transshipment Invoices. Dedicated to providing current state-of-accounts reports to inform cash flow management decisions.
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Pepsi Bottling Ventures
- Site Supervisor at Sunstates
- Human Resource Specialist at US Army National Guard
- Receptionist at US Army National Guard
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
• I currently am working for The Ostrom Mushroom Company as the accounts payable clerk.
• I am responsible for processing invoices and issuing payment.
• Sort, code, and match invoices to the relevant receipts.
• Prepare analysis of accounts, reconcile bank statements.
• Prepare and perform check runs.
• I also provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Accounts Payable Clerk at THE OSTROM COMPANY
- A/P, A/R, CUSTOMER SERVICE at CENTRAL SALES & SUPPLY, INC
- SUPPLY ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at STAPLES
2 years at this Job
- High school
As an Accounts Payable Clerk for the company, I use Quickbooks to bill the numerous amounts of clients we do business with. I follow procedures specific to each builder and private owners. I bill efficiently, in a timely manner to insure all sale dates and procedures are met for buyers.
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Infinity Glass and Glazing
- Repographics Clerk at City of Stockton
- Makeup Artist/Sales Associate at Sephora
- Teller/ Loan Clerk at Financial Center Credit Union
6 months at this Job
- AA - Psychology