Accounts Payable Coordinator handling the data entry of invoices for payment (after due dating & noting discounts available), processing emails & mail received, doing check runs to pay vendors, filing, maintaining vendor master files & creating labels for new files, creating & updating spreadsheets, assisting with annual inventory, sorting & filing packing slips, processing & summarizing monthly self assessed use tax information & managing assorted other projects.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Viking Corporation
- Billing Clerk/Accounts Receivable at Caledonia Farmers Elevator
- Data entry clerk at Office Professional - City Environmental/Waste Management
- Inventory Clerk/Office Assistant at C & N Supply Company
7 years, 6 months at this Job
CIMC USA Inc / Vanguard National Trailer Inc CIMC USA Inc. is the holding company for 4 manufacturing companies including Vanguard National Trailer which designs, manufactures, and distributes custom made highway trailers both dry vans and temperature controlled vans. Manufacturing locations are Monon Indiana for both products and additionally Trenton, Georgia for dry vans and Moreno Valley, California for temperature controlled vans. Accountant & Accounts Payable Coordinator 2013-Present Responsibilities include managing all aspects of accounting which include financial reporting including corporate quarterly consolidated financial statements of 5 companies, accounts payable domestic and international, accounts receivable, account reconciliation, contact for financial and internal control Audit Company, and assist with administrative duties when needed.
- Accountant & Accounts Payable Coordinator at CIMC USA Inc / Vanguard National Trailer Inc CIMC USA Inc
- Staff Accountant/Administrative Assistant at Schilli Transportation Inc
- Accounting Assistant at Unity HealthCare, Inc
- Staff Accountant at Frontiersmen, Inc
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate Degree in Business - Business
• Accounts Payable Coordinator for Land O’ Lakes within their Winfield Division.
• Responsible for processing and paying incoming invoices and credits from vendors, check them for completeness and accuracy before paying vendors.
• Communicate with Distribution Coordinators daily with discrepancies with vendor invoices and information in our system.
• Aid other team members with day to day operation.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Land O Lakes
- Operations Accountant at Wells Fargo
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Served as the city's accounts payable coordinator supporting all departments
• Duties included: ◦ Maintenance and reconciliation of the city's corp. credit card accounts providing customer service to all card holders and the issuing bank to resolve and reconcile issues. ◦ Coordinated, processed, paid, and issued checks to City suppliers and other payees processing approximately 200-400 demands for payment per run. This work involved close coordination with suppliers and internal city customers. ◦ Responsible to director of Finance to monitor, analyze and reconcile employees travel expense reports and to assist in making travel arrangements as needed. ◦ Reorganized city's phone and Utilities accounts resulting in a 50% reduction in cost by elimination of waste
- Finance Accounts Payable Coordinator at The City of Midwest City
- Accounts Payable Specialist at The City of Midwest City
- Clerk at The City of Midwest City
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting
- Certificate - Professional Culinary Arts
- Associate - Liberal Arts with emphasis in Accounting
February 2018 - November 2018 Prepare, audit, review and approve AFP's as required to ensure appropriate authorized signer, correct GL code, Accounts Payable Coordinator (Temp) invoices are initialed as verification of services Expedite any Emergency Assistance AFPs by compiling client's information and ensuring proper approval Communicate with other departments to resolve any documentation or other issues AFPs may have via email. Submit AFPs batches to the Data Center for encoding; communicate with Data Center about any inquiries batches may have in Lawson Audit data entered by the Data Center to ensure accuracy Verify the accuracy and completeness of documentation for check signature Maintain the contract folder updated by scanning and updating spreadsheet accordingly
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at CATHOLIC CHARITIES ARCHDIOCESE OF NEW YORK, NEW YORK, NY
- Supervisor, Accounts Payable Department at PROFESSIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPY
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at NORTHBROOK PARTNERS, LLC
- Administrative Assistant/Accounts Receivable at Century Elevator Maintenance Corp
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Forensic Accounting - Forensic Accounting
Accounts Payable Coordinator
• Provides customer service by responding to inquiries and concerns; both internally and from vendors.
• Complete reconciliations of vendor statement to site entries.
• Perform research of past due or outstanding balances on statements, invoices, or delinquent notices. This includes communication with the applicable vendors and departments to verify delivery and payment.
• High volume of entry of invoices daily while maintain excellent accuracy.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Sunoco
- Accounts Payable at Insight Global
- Bank Reconciliation Specialist at Security Finance
- Government Procurement/ Reconciliation Analyst at Synnex
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
Process and oversee Accounts Payable and associated duties; post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
. Process, verify, and reconcile invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
. Assist finance team with research and various reconciliation projects.
. Review invoices and requisitions for satisfactory payment approval and coding.
. Reconcile AP purchase card monthly and create journal entries for the GL.
. Backup to accounts receivable coordinator.
Air Exchange Inc., Ontario, California
Managed the southern office for the company while maintaining the finances and records for union projects. Dispatched service drivers for all service calls received in the region. Responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities.
. Generated and billed invoices.
. Designed and managed new project files including union paperwork and utilizing the LCP Tracker.
. Reported certified payroll for projects dealing with prevailing wage.
. Obtained business licenses in cities services were conducted.
Robertson's Ready Mix, Corona, California
Served as an accountant for the company's accounts receivable department. Responsible for maintaining all DMV issues involving the fleets and company vehicles ensuring all records were up to date. Developed a method to audit timecards effectively and efficiently. Performed day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data.
• Managed the daily deposits and credit card processing.
• Reviewed timecards to ensure employee's wages were accurate.
• Assembled the monthly return item analysis and bank reconciliations.
• Resolved collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, and credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Pilgrim Place
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree in Accounting - Managerial Accounting & Computerized Accounting
Experienced accounting professional with vast experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable; ranging from private owned companies, non profits, food sector, and mechanical contractors.
Americhip Inc. July 2017- September 2018
Accounts Payable Coordinator
• 3- way matching
• Weekly check run
• Bank reconciliations
• Ad-hoc projects
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Americhip Inc
- Revenue cycle Representative II at USCB Inc
- Accounts Payable/ Insurance Admin at Murray Company
- Accounts Payable Specialist at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Process daily activities of the accounts payable process using Netsuite
• Audit freight bills against freight manifests and drop ship
• Prepare inventory invoices for payment by matching receiving and purchase to vendors
• Prepare accounts payable checks, print all accounts payable reports, and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Performance Health Care
- Payroll Specialist at Elkay Manufacturing
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Tri-United Management
- Accounts Payable Specialist (Addison Group Consultant) at Chicago Public Schools
2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
• Performs accounts payable functions for a Xerox corporation.
• Manages vendor accounts.
• Processes bi-monthly check run/balance reports.
• Code employee expense reports and post to spreadsheet.
• Reconcile monthly and quarterly accounts for GL accuracy.
• Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
• Filed property taxes.
• Ensure vendor invoices are accurately coded and post to internal financial system.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR at BERNEY OFFICE SOLUTIONS
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S IN FINANCE - Financial Management, International Finance, Business
- BACHELOR'S IN ACCOUNTING - Intermediate Accounting