Accounts Payable Coordinator. Enter vendor invoices and submit for approvals. AIA processing, running checks, reconciliation of multiple bank accounts, preparation of sales tax, remote banking deposits, ACH payments. Timberline/Sage, and QuickBooks experience.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at COR Develpment
- Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Receivable at Gerharz Equipment
- Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel
- Store Associate (part-time) at Payless ShoeSource
8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Hired to help process the above tasks while the accounting team cross train. The deadline for all
cross training is April 30th. This will also be my last day of employment. COEUR, INC., Hebron, Illinois 2014-2017
Division of Illinois Tool Works. Leading manufacturer of fluid management, flow control and filtration components. Accounts Payable Coordinator:
Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, including reconciling invoices, verifying amounts and submitting for approval.
• As sole member of accounts payable team, initiated streamlining of processes in order to reduce the amount of time to process invoices and cut down on overtime.
• Served as company expert on Made2Manage system, and self-taught on many processes.
• Reduced the invoicing process from 13 steps to 5 by streamlining the work process and by working with IT to automate several steps. - Initiated outsourcing of all freight bills to be processed by outside 3rd party vendor. Worked with 3rd party vendor to set up coding, pricing and vendor contact information. - Worked with IT to automate the separation of ACH payments from check vendors, and to automatically update the invoice status to "paid" once complete. - Lumped ACH payments together to reduce the number of manual payment entries to the bank.
• Created completion/approval document for Managers to fill out, which reduced the amount of steps needed to approve invoices.
• Created procedure manual for every A/P task with clear instructions, including screen shots for each step.
• Met weekly with NC plant to resolve A/P issues related to vendor error and discrepancies. Maintained documentation of all issues through resolution, and then processed invoices to pay vendor.
• Processed the payroll (manually & ADP generated) for TN and NC facilities.
• Verified all invoices for accuracy and Manager approval.
• Followed all federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Maintained electronic and paper files of all necessary documentation.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at COEUR, INC
- 2 Payroll Specialist at ZURICH AMERICAN INSURANCE
- Payroll Specialist at ZURICH AMERICAN INSURANCE
- Payroll Specialist at ZURICH AMERICAN INSURANCE
3 years at this Job
• Perform all accounts payable functions for Northern Area Multi-Service Center and Landmark Home Health Care.
• Coordinate, research, and respond to all inquiries for accounts payable.
• Assist in gathering all data for budget projections, account analysis, cost report preparation, and other special projects.
• Review vouchers/invoices for accuracy, apply account codings, cross reference with requisitions, and post-transactions utilizing automated accounting system.
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices/expense reports and record entries.
• Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase orders, invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
• Oversee filing of all accounts payable and related documents.
• Process all Northern Area Multi-Service Center and Landmark Home Health Care requisitions.
• Maintain professional relationship with vendors, auditors, and internal staff.
• Assist Senior Staff Accountant, Fiscal Coordinator II, and Assistant Director of Administration as requested.
• Work with Auditors as required.
• Protect organization's values by keeping information confidential and adhere to established agency standards, policies, and procedures.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Northern Area Multi- Service Center
- Financial Assistant at Process Bank Deposits
- Financial Assist at Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Pennsylvania
- Financial Assistant at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Employer: OMG Midwest, Inc Address: 2401 SE Tones Dr Suite 13 Ankeny, IA 50021 -For the last eleven years I have worked at OMG Midwest, Inc as an accounts payable coordinator. I started in 2007 as an intern, and I was hired on fulltime in 2012. -Some of my major duties are: -Reconciling statements, calling on missing invoice copies, making payments (EFT/Checks), and establishing a relationship with our vendors. -Processing invoices in a timely manner. -Processing PO's and confirming receipts. -Processing all credit card expenses and payments. -Processing employee reimbursements. -Setting up new vendors/accounts. -Using all invoicing programs efficiently. -Adapting to constant changes. -Getting daily duties done on time and efficiently. -Keeping check books up to date and filed. -Returning emails/phone calls timely.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at OMG Midwest, Inc.
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- AA degree in general studies - general studies
Accounts Payable, weekly payroll help with commissions, set up new customers, collections, administrative duties
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at H&S Roofing
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Accounting
Perform accounting and clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions (royalties); review, code, process including * Client account management; journal entry, wire transfers (foreign and domestic), ACH payments * Process 1099 and 1042(foreign tax withholdings) forms for accounts payable/clients * Reconciliation of international payments; check voids, stop payments, check reissues * Daily reporting on foreign and domestic payments to management * Expense reimbursement organization and reporting analysis * Online bank account administration * Coordination and distribution of tax levy's including notice of releases * Loan administration; clients and employees * Maintenance and development for internal internship program
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Writers House, LLC
- Accounts Payable/Billing Controller at Latina Media Ventures, LLC
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Metromedia Technologies, Inc
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Palm Pictures, LLC/Island Trading, Inc
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting, General Studies
Enter large volume of invocies into Mfg software and upload into Quickbook Enterprise. Process daily domestic and international wires, reconcile checking and credit card account. Process accounts payable checks.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Alternative Labs
- Independent Accounting Consultant at Self Employed
- Accounting/Office Manager at AWH
- Accounting Expeditor at CRC Inc
7 months at this Job
Full Accounts Payable Functions for corporate wholesale business as well as thirteen retail locations. Work directly with Controller and CFO and assisted with staff accounting functions.
• General ledger coding for all accounts payable invoices
• Creating Purchase requisitions as well as reconciling purchase orders
• Prepare employee monthly travel database for Controller and CFO review and compare to finance budget
• Post month end closing journal entries and reconciled all accrued expenses
• Review and expense all prepaid expenses monthly
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Oliver Peoples Inc
- Operations manager at 575 Denim Jeanius Corporation
- ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT at Pinnacle Property Management
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Checks and approves invoices for accuracy and inputs into AVID accounting system
• Issues purchase orders to various locations. Provides status updates to vendor inquiries.
• Prepares accounts payable checks. Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports. Maintains all accounts payable files. Accomplishment:
• Average processing approximately 1000 monthly invoices accurately within deadlines. Answers multi-line phone system.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Southwaste Disposal LLC
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Vroom/Texas Auto Direct
- at Intermodal Tank Transport
- at AIV
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Financial Management - Financial Management
• Performed account analysis and journal entries for month end and quarter end.
• Processed vouchers including invoices, expense reports and check requests from multiple companies through the full accounting cycle.
• Ensured all proper approvals were obtained in processing through for weekly payment.
• Verified all recurring invoices were input to system for monthly closing process.
• Supported other departments by retrieving information requested in a timely manner.
•Assisted with creation and receipt of purchase orders to process through for full cycle accounts payable.
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Garden Communities
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Synthetic Genomics
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at General Atomics
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at AudaExplore
1 year at this Job
- - Accounting