Office closed after ninety eight years in business Accounts Payable Manager Timberline Software Processed five to seven hundred invoices weekly Processed three hundred checks per week Also managed twenty five expense reports for Project Managers weekly.
- Accounts Payable Manager at Southern Steel
- Office Manager at Annese Mechanical
- Administrative Service Coordinator at FHS
2 years at this Job
Las Vegas, NV 12/2011 - 04/2013 First Food & Bar, Rattlecan, The Act Nightclub Payroll & Accounts Payable Manager
• Manage and process bi-weekly payroll for 300 plus employees using ADP PayXpert.
• Process new hires, terminations and maintain all employee payroll records.
• Manage all accounts payable invoices, setup and maintain vendor accounts, and process weekly check run.
• Audit daily sales from restaurants and record sales using Compeat Restaurant Management System.
• Manage all credit chargebacks and disputes.
- Payroll & Accounts Payable Manager at VV VENTURES OPERATIONS LLC
- Senior Revenue Clerk at COACH AMERICA – Las Vegas, NV
- Payroll/Revenue & Accounts Receivables Clerk at COACH AMERICA – Las Vegas, NV
- Caretaker at FAMILY LEAVE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
While at Prestige Auto Detailing, being the accounts payable manager I am in charge of essentially all aspects of the accounting and finance parts of the business. I have experience in payroll, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, etc. I also am accountable for doing everything in timely manner because we do payroll weekly.
- Accounts Payable Manager at Prestige Auto Detailing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Finance
I started at this company as the accounts payable manager. I handled on an average of 600-800 invoices monthly, coding, entering in accounts payable and paying each month. Setting up new vendors, processing checks and reconciling vendor statements monthly. I also posted and verified costs of purchases made for on going customer projects and handled vendors problems when needed with incorrect invoices not matching purchase orders. I reconciled all credit card purchases to monthly statements and posted. I worked on the Hedberg accounting system.
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER at Tallgrass Business Resources
- at Pioneer Workspace Solutions
- at Pool & Spa Concepts
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college
I was hired as the Accounting Assistant. I am currently the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Accounts Payable Manager at Brown Mechanical Contractors
- Accounting Assistant at Serra Nissan Volkswagen
- Accounting Clerk at Norwood Clinic
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Jefferson State Community College 2 classes left to get degree - Accounting/Business Admin
Accounts Payable Manager 08/2007 - present
➢ Manages and maintains the integrity of the accounts payable system with regard to vendor set ups, CT sales and use tax liability, proper paper flow, which includes purchase orders where necessary and proper approvals for payment. Also, charging to the correct general ledger accounts and responsibility centers
➢ Responsible for maintaining the sales and use tax liability to the state of Connecticut monthly
➢ Year End 1099-Misc reporting on Accounts Payable Vendors
➢ Performs annual team objectives, performance and compensation decisions
➢ Responsible for HR administrative duties (attendance, compensation) for staff as well as ongoing staff development
➢ Provides guidance to staff during execution of projects of substantial size, monitoring key tasks and milestones, identifying all impacted areas, and ensuring a quality In conjunction with managing the accounts payable functions
➢ Maintains the RJE/Prepaids- track contract and reconciliation
➢ Capital Project accounts – track expenses and reconciliation
➢ Manages the Fixed Asset system - Set up and disposals, yearly inventory audits, monthly deprecation and reconciliation to the general ledger
➢ Real estate, personal property taxes & declarations for 55 locations
- Accounts Payable Manager at Liberty Bank
- Staff Accountant at Liberty Bank
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Liberty Bank
20 years, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
Self-motivated Accounting Manager dedicated to accuracy and documentation. An outside of the box thinker who is enthusiastic about expanding knowledge and uses analytical thinking to problem solve and complete tasks. Reliable and driven, with strong interpersonal, reconciliation, and prioritization abilities. 04/2011-Current
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER, CASHIER MANAGER, JONES JUNCTION AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
• Oversees all functions of the Accounts Payable and Cashiering departments for six automotive dealerships as well as a body shop
• Delegates responsibilities and daily as well as monthly tasks to clerks
• Completes monthly expense spreadsheets for all vendors
• Statement reconciliations
• Verifies all Accounts payable checks for accuracy
• Maintains payment schedules, sublet schedules, payable vendor reports, cash and credit general ledger accounts
• Maintains PC inventory
• Screening and hiring for both Accounts Payable and Cashiering departments
• Manages training schedules for new hires
• Provides training in new job duties acquired by existing clerks
• Calculates rebate totals
• Annual 1099 printing and reporting to Misc vendors and IRS
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER, CASHIER MANAGER at JONES JUNCTION AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK at HERITAGE MILEONE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
- BANK TELLER at POINT BREEZE CREDIT UNION
- HEAD TELLER at 1ST MARINER BANK
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Atlanta, GA 11/2017 - Present A dental support organization (DSO) that supports affiliated pediatric dentists, general dentists and orthodontists in THE SMILES FOR LIFE NETWORK. Accounts Payable Manager Manage 4 AP representatives in addition to planning workflow and overseeing the implementation of a paperless invoice system named, DocStar. Create processes and procedures for the entire AP department from invoice processing to expense reimbursements. Provide AP support for over 100 office locations throughout the NE/SE region of the country in addition to Ohio and Iowa. Weekly review of the AP aging report with the Controller and Financial Reporting Manager. Review and post batches for weekly AP check and ACH/EFT payments.
- Accounts Payable Manager at D4C Dental Brands, Inc
- Accounts Payable SE Regional Manager at Rialto Capital Management
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Rialto Capital Management
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Cox Media Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- AAS degree - Accounting
Home America Lending Corp. October 2017- December2018 (comapany out of business) Assistant Controller/Accounts Payable Manager Assistant controller and accounts payable manager for mortgage lending firm with 16 branch locations using Quickbooks. Created profit and loss statements for individual branches and business plan with revenue forecast. Managed payments for expenses for all locations and maintained general ledger. Prepared Financial Statements and audit schedules for various accounts including depreciation, prepaid expenses, workmen's comp insurance, 5 year lease schedule for all locations, security deposits, payroll accounts, other balance sheet and income statement accounts. Assisted management team to develop business plan, cost cutting and projection analysis Created branch profit and loss statements analyzing volume, revenue and expenses Maintained general ledger, recorded monthly journal entries, prepared bank reconciliations, recorded and transacted bank wire and ach payments Managed accounts payable, approved bills, reviewed expense allocation and classification, scheduled payments, negotiated payments plans, lease agreements plans for all branches Reviewed and reimbursed expense reports Prepared 1099's
- Assistant Controller/Accounts Payable Manager at Home America Lending Corp.
- Assistant Controller/Accounts Payable Manager at Trans-Ocean Imports, Co, Inc
- Staff Accountant at Spar & Boyer, CPA
- Assistant Vice President at AIG Trading Co., Inc.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting _CPA
CHICAGO, IL 2017 - Present ◦ General ledger reconciliation for various accounts ◦ Prepare and submit payroll for over 200 employees to Paylocity ◦ Update employee benefits as it relates to payroll and implement ◦ Monthly internal audit of profit sharing plan vs payroll ◦ Invoice review, process and electronic submission for 1,000 client files. ◦ Strong Knowledge with the following Electronic Billing Websites: Serengeti Tracker, Legal-X, Legal Exchange, Tymetrix 360, Collaborati/Team Connect, CounselLink, Datacert Collaboration Portal, Quovant, Western Litigation, ChartLive, Acuity and Legal Solutions Suite. ◦ Backup for accounts payable manager; review and reconcile employee expenses, process and cut vendor checks
- Backup for accounts payable manager at JOHNSON & BELL, LTD
- Comptroller at THE GLOOR LAW GROUP, LLC
- Comptroller at ASPBERGER ASSOCIATES, LTD
- Administrative and Accounting Manager at KENO KOZIE ASSOCIATES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance