Privately held Health Solutions company that employs over 600 employees Accounts Payable Supervisor with responsibilities of full-cycle AP from invoice input into ERP to 1099 reporting. Managed implementation of automated workflow/invoice approval system to streamline Accounts Payable processes and to ensure audit enhanced audit tracking. Responsible for all month end accruals for Accounts Payable and account reconciliations of over 10 accounts. Took over the management of the companies Travel & Expense system and improved month end accruals for T&E. Developed monthly reports to assist Sales team in better management of travel spend. Provided needed monthly reporting for Compliance department related to Stark expenses. Assisted in developing AP Clerks to be able to move to Staff Accountant and to Payroll roles to help company keep top talent. Provide all Accounts Payable requests to outside auditors timely to ensure quarterly and yearly audits are passed. Maintained accurate Accounts Payable Policies and Procedures were always up to date and reviewed yearly.
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Millennium Health, LLC
- Senior Accountant I at San Diego Gas & Electric
- Accounting Manager at Vibra Hospital
- Manager at Vibra Hospital
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting - Accounting
October 2018 - February 2019
A technologically-advanced flat-rolled steel mini-mill located in Northeast Arkansas. It is the newest flat-rolled steel production facility in North America.
Accounts Payable Supervisor
The point person for making sure BRS's liabilities are properly stated and suppliers are paid accurately and in accordance with BRS' policy.
• Accounts Payable: Reconciles the accounts payable trial balance to the general ledger each month. Ensures accruals are properly recorded for services rendered and goods received for which there is no invoice on hand. Prepares the proposed listing of invoices to be paid each week. Cut checks and oversees the distribution. Supervises the Accounts Payable Clerk.
• General Ledger Accounting: Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries for general ledger accounts, as well as, analyze and reconcile bank accounts.
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at BIG RIVER STEEL
- Senior Accountant at HIGHLINE AFTERMARKET
- Staff Accountant (Senior Level) at HELENA CHEMICAL COMPANY
- Accountant Level III at MEMPHIS LIGHT, GAS & WATER DIVISION
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
Ikelau Hamlet, PO Box 295,
Koror, Palau PW 96940 Accounts Payable Supervisor
Overall job purpose: The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the entire
accounts payable department's accounting activities. Manage payments,
reconciliation, recording, monitoring of all foreign vendors' transactions.
Supervise and directs staff in processing invoices and payments for local
vendors. In the absence of AP Clerk, he covers for the vacated position.
Plan for accounts payable department's goals in consonance with accounting departments. Evaluate the working performance of the
subordinate personnel/s annually. Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Update the bank's daily cash balance to know funds availability.
• Update Accounts Payable register according to priority for payment.
• Open email, check if there are new invoices for payment, and respond to vendors' queries.
• Review and verify invoices and check requests
• Schedule payment to vendors for payment on time and to avoid past due invoices.
• Prepare and process checks, wire transfers, payment through credit card, Do It Best and Orgill payments, and payroll ACH payments.
• Send payment details such as check deposit slips, wire payments details to each vendor as proof of payment.
• Prepare Credit Application for new vendors.
• Set up new vendor account in the system.
• Prepare signed credit card authorization and send via fax to vendor.
• Create vouchers to set up payables to vendors in the system.
• Monitor vendors' account in a regular manner to ensure timely payment and avoid penalties.
• Check inventory receiving report from temporary vouchers' file and clear received items that are already paid.
• Reconcile invoice, purchase orders, vouchers and resolve discrepancies.
• Supervise and support Accounts Payable Clerk on a daily basis.
• Reconcile subsidiary ledgers record to general ledger balance.
• Generate monthly report and prepare interim and annual audit reports.
• Supervise accounting clerk/s.
• Prepare comparative reports of vendors annually
• Resolve vendors' accounts issues.
• Any other task assigned by direct superior.
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Surangel and Sons
- General Accountant at Aqua Prisms Technology and Environmental Services (APTES) Inc
- Part-time Crew at Tropical Hut Hamburgers, Rizal Avenue, Avenida
- Grill Man / Production Controller at Jollibee Foods Corporation Marulas, Valenzuela
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
For over 10 years, I have moved up the ladder in vendor services and payables at ADESA, culminating in my supervising the entire Accounts Payable department.
Accounts Payable Supervisor May 2013-March 2019
• Oversaw all day-to-day accounts payable operations for over 80 auction sites including 27 employees and at least 3,000 invoices scanned in daily utilizing PeopleSoft, Oracle, Perceptive, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook software
• Managed all accounts payable office staff through hiring, interviewing, training, performance reviews, staff meetings, and annual "AP Week" activities
• Serviced vendors and suppliers regarding account set-up, payment terms, and discounts
• Ran and organized end-of-month closings and financial reports by designated due dates
• Reconciled bank accounts, and ran 30+ check ACH payments at numerous sites daily
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at KAR/ADESA Auction Services
- Team Lead at
- Customer Service Representative at
- Operations Manager at Drexel Interiors
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Seattle, WA Mar-2018. Jan-2019
Construction, Engineering, Facility Services, 1,000 employees, Locations WA, OR, TX, MT, IL, CO, WI, MN, AZ, UT, MO
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Oversaw the day-to-day Account Payable department to include managing full cycle Account Payable Department. Ability to work with a diverse level of experienced team.
• Responsible for supervising the department operations and maintaining workflow and system development.
• Review cash requirements and check runs.
• Partnered with the purchasing department to develop procure to pay procedures, assisting with training and developing procedures to resolve vendor issues.
• Resolve vendor escalated issues to insure timely payments.
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at McKinstry
- Accounts Payable Manager, Craft & Retail Division & FP&A at Independent Brewers United / Pyramid Brewery
- Corporate Accounts Payable Manager at Glacier Northwest, A Calportland Company
10 months at this Job
- - Building a Great Workplace Management Training
- - General
Accounts Payable Supervisor Accounts Receivable Settlement
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at ROYAL EXPRESS INC
- Accounting Assistant at Crossdocking & Warehouse Systems
- Accounts Payable Clerk at HK Global Trade
- Administrator at Centro Servicios La Seyba
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Accounting
- - Commerce Accounting
A nonprofit organization that deals with people with brain injuries and Persons served with Autism. With facilities in Glendale, Mullica Hill, Brick, Plainsboro, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel and a new state of the art school In Mount Laurel and company headquarters in Cherry Hill plus over 100 rental properties and 200 plus vehicles in the fleet Accounts Payable Supervisor . Responsible for managing a team of two payable professionals . Process over 700 invoices weekly and 200 checks weekly . Handle all petty cash, expense reports, PNA and SSA, also some Production wages and stipend checks . Manage approximately 220 American Express cards and maintain All the relevant data associated with the cards . Create all vendors and maintain all W9 information . In charge of information for 1099 reporting . Reconcile vendor statements and month end closing reports . Responsible for hiring and all performance evaluations Selected accomplishments . Brought all accounts into good standing upon arrival and have maintained good relations with vendors . Enacted several new procedures for streamlining
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Bancroft Neurohealth
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at division of Domtar Corporation
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts Degree - Business Administration
1313 4th Avenue New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Phone-516-354-2600-Pat Sweeney Fax-516-354-2679 Accounts Payable Supervisor *Responsible for accounting entities (match, batch, code and input invoices) *Reconcile bank statements for five different company bank accounts *Enter and update general ledger account numbers *Run monthly reports *Entering of cash receipts *Handling of customer complaints and requests *Prepare invoices when necessary *Knowledge in preparing and entering journal entries *Knowledge in Great Plains and IES accounting softwares *Basic knowledge of SAP accounting software - (new) Looking up information, printing of invoices and entering of journal entries *Knowledge in and responsible for PNC online banking for company *Responsible for maintaining the efficiency for paying of invoices of my office *A/R collections *Prepare deposits and wires
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at World Courier Inc
- Accounts Payable/Receivable/Payroll Administrator at Professional Group Plans
- Front Desk Administrator at Cross Island YMCA
13 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Accounts Payable Supervisor
• Manage accounting functions including general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
• Responsible for month end analysis and entries-payroll entries, insurances, expenses, prepaid, depreciations, inventory, accruals
• Responsible for month end analysis and entries for our Hong Kong and New York office
• Manage company's fixed assets and responsible for the appropriate coding for entering into Sage FAS System
• Reconciliations-AP, Prepaid, Fixed Assets
• Identity P&L amongst the different branches of the company
• Ensure expense invoices/payments are processed in a timely manner
• Runs and compile financial statements and reports
• Process wire payments
• Responsible for FEDEX account payments/invoices
• Maintain accurate records and control multiple reports
• Select new hires for the AP team and evaluate workers on their performance Dairy Supervisor
• Develop and maintain excellent service to internal and external customers at all times.
• Meets quality and accuracy standards (customer feedback, error report, compliance report)
• Process bill of lading masters and distribute to multiple carrier accounts
• Analyze and proof all bill of ladings that has been processed and maintain 98% accuracy rate
• Coordinate carrier release submitting original bills of lading
• Examine various documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with the federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of exported products
• Process the billing for various accounts
• Calculate the rates for the different steamship line carriers
• Interact with different customer vendor accounts to ensure the 48-hour turnaround time policy on all documents
• Work closely with the Dairy Logistics teams
• Ensure all account procedures are input into the appropriate databases: AS400 and ENTERPRISE
• Run daily reports to check status of all shipments and distribute them to Finance and International department
• Provide guidance and training to our teams Account Receivables/Senior Doc Specialist II
• Receive and verify accuracy of daily bank deposits
• Implement corrective action regarding discrepancies and document
• Review unapplied cash reports and apply appropriately
• Record daily accounts receivable accounts and vendor statements
• Submit wires and spreads for various accounts
• Enter lockboxes received from the various vendors into system
• Deposit checks into the appropriate bank accounts
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Mallory Alexander International Logistics
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A - Finance
Responsibilities Proof and Post batches Handle vendor calls Run vendor checks, ACH and Wire Payments Verify/Maintain employees time through Kronos A/P to G/L close Monthly accruals Handled all payroll entries for department Accomplishments Attended many Leadership Excellence Classes Was promoted twice within 2 years I have recently went back to school to obtain my Associates Degree in Accounting. I have increased my knowledge of the accounts payable system. I am the supervisor of 2 team members. Skills Used Infinium Stratten Warren Windows Excel Cognos Blackline General Ledger Accounts
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at Las Vegas Sands Corporation
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Accounting