• Managed accounting for subsidiary companies which include MRO Logistix, Storeroom Solutions located in Singapore, Mexico, Belgium and Ireland.
• Training for new employees and leader for 22 AP associates; assist with questions/problems.
• Implementation/testing/training of new accounting system, from Mas 200 to JDE Oracle.
• Implementation/testing/training of new AP invoicing workflow system, from CI3 to Conduent and Conduent to Bottomline.
• Reconciled and maintained GL accounts/reports.
• Assisted the AR department with reconciling/processing intercompany transactions.
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Storeroom Solutions, Inc
- Accounts Payable Associate at Storeroom Solutions, Inc
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Process and supervise the distribution of both ACH and check transactions for over 600 employees in 7 satellite offices.
• Supervise and perform the transmission of daily and quarterly tax files, monthly and year end close procedures and various daily queries in support of the financial department.
• Led in the upgrade of existing PeopleSoft procedures which resulted in the incorporation of programs to expedite the Accounts Payable process.
• Demonstrate leadership by maintaining a positive and productive working environment with subordinates and management alike through mutual respect and accountability.
• Perform various tasks such as month end accruals, daily journal entries and year end W9 reporting.
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at COMFORCE STAFFING
- Payroll Administrator/Staff Accountant at LADENBURG THALMANN & CO. INC
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Social Sciences
• Coordinated and managed the work of the accounts payable personnel
• Handled the selection of vendor payments for weekly and monthly check runs.
• Prepared checks and posted them to the general ledger.
• Maintained working relationships with vendors and site managers.
• Assisted corporate controller with special project.
• Updated vendor master files and responded to vendor queries on a regular basis.
• Provided assistance to senior management with mid-year and year-end audit preparation.
• Received verified and submitted employee credit memos and expense reports.
• Conducted wire transfer check and ACH payment processes on a regular basis.
• Oversaw payments for employee expense reports and external vendor invoices.
• Researched unrecorded liabilities and expenses outside vendor system.
• Conducted ledger balancing and verification in coordination with purchasing and marketing departments.
• Assisted in processing travel vouchers and credit memos.
• Contributed to expense report review to ensure company policy compliance
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Arthritis Foundation
- Business Manager at ResCare, Inc
- Accounts Payable at Georgia Pacific Corporate Headquarters
- Accounts Payable Manager at Emory Adventist Hospital at Smyrna
1 year at this Job
*Direct & supervise eight Accounts Payable staff on the day-to-day operations. Assign, check, and review quality and quantity of work performed. *Manage AP operations for seven entities using PeopleSoft Financial Software. *Manage the processing of up to 27,000 invoices per month. *Ensure and maintain accuracy of Supplier Master File. Monitor and provide weekly reports to compliance on all new supplier and changes to existing suppliers. *Monitor and manage all checks, ACH, Wire, and Credit card disbursements. JP Morgan card program administrator. *Analyze multiple audit reports and exercise judgment to determine root cause and correct issues and improve processes. *Interview, Hiring, and training Accounts payable staff. *Conducted quarterly meeting to implement new efficient procedures and eliminate inefficient procedures. *Prepare and distribute AP reports and statistical data as scheduled or assigned using PeopleSoft. *Monitor and maintain all Accounts Payable processes, including 1099 processing, petty cash, credit cards, expense reports and reimbursement's for approximately 7000 employees. *Developed & maintain strong vendor relationships and negotiated payment terms. *Reconcile supplier statements, audit for misapplied payments or duplicate billings, identify missing invoices and determine root cause for delay. *Created & maintain departmental policies and procedures for the Accounts Payable Team. *Assisted Finance Team with month end processing, including accruals and account reconciliations. *Responsible for developing processes to support purchase order processing, 1099 compliance, month, and year end reporting. * Responsible for year-end 1099 processing and all other related AP duties. *Project Lead for the implementation of two ERP System conversions. *Active player in testing new upgrades for both Accounts Payable and Materials Management. *Trained and coordinated a system to process Electronic invoice (EDI) for both accounts payable and purchasing staff. *Worked with our IT department to develop and create custom reports needed for Electronic invoicing (EDI). *Function as a liaison to purchasing, vendors and other departments. *Provides system support functions for AP Imaging Systems (OnBase), and electronic invoicing; this includes system access, UAT testing, maintaining security roles and groups. *Provide analytical support for all Southcoast Health Systems; maintain systems through updates and system upgrades. * Work closely with IT Analyst, MIS and purchasing staff on development and optimization of systems.
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Southcoast Health Systems
- Payroll Coordinator/timekeeping at Southcoast Hospitals Group
- at Cliftex Corporation
- at Jonathan Handy Company, Inc
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - HR Management
• Accurate posting of invoices in Business Works system
• Pay vendors by checks, credit cards, ACHs, and out of country wires
• Review and reconcile vendor invoices and statements
• Process rent payments for leased properties and monitor rent escalations
• Monitor A/P communication with vendors to ensure strong relationships
• Reconcile and book all company credit cards purchases
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Artist and Craftsman Supply
- Office Assistant at Portland Center for Assisted Living
- Assistant Manager at Pet Quarters
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Vocational - Business Technology
• Over see a staff of 6 AP Coordinatorrs processing high volume accounts Payable utilizing an image Scanning Workflow system for 6 divisions.
• Issuing roughly 27 million in payments each month.
• Responsible for Uploading payee positive pay and clearing exceptions as needed.
• Streamline the work load to ensure the team is working to their full potential and adjust as needed.
• Oversee the lien waiver process and insurance compliance
• Depositing all Receivables for earnest money deposits and misc. refunds.
• Annually Oversee the 1099 filing for 6 Divisions.
- Accounts Payable Manager at Century Communities
- Accounts Payable Manager at HavenBrook Homes
- Sr. Accounts Payable Lead at Beazer Homes
- Senior Staff Accountant at Smith Douglas Communities
2 years at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
- B.B.A - Accounting
• Perform all functions of Billing, Accounts Receivable and Collections
• Oversee Accounts Payable
• Team Leader for closing out completed jobs and present the final package to the clientele
• Perform job cost variance reporting and analysis
• Reconcile all subcontracts by client and location
• Maintain all corporate credit cards including reconciling monthly statements
• Collaborate with other team members to organize work and ensure deliverables are met
• Review, analyze and deliver monthly financial statements
• Reconcile multiple bank accounts and all Balance Sheet accounts
• Develop and enforce accounting policies and procedures
• Assist CFO in preparing for year-end audit
- Senior Accountant at Heartland Retail Construction, Inc
- Account Manager/Senior Accountant at Quatrro FPO Solutions, LLC
- Consultant at Scott Byron & Company, Inc
- Financial Accounts Manager at Town of Somers
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Accounting
Assisted in managing and directing of family owned business.
• Assisted with and/conducted monthly meetings
• Prepared training topics to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer service delivery.
• Ensured customers requests were met within time limits.
• Payroll and Scheduling.
• Motivated and trained staff to strive for excellence in customer service.
• Tracked inventory and cost control.
• Interviewed candidates, trained new hires, performed periodic reviews with staff, and was responsible for enforcing adherence to company policy and customer service expectations.
- Assistant manager/Cashier/Accounts payable/Team Leader at A&L Bakery
- Property Manager at State Financial Services Inc
- Teller/Customer Service Representative at Hanscom Federal Credit Union
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Fine Arts
- Associates - Business Administration
* Supervise Accounts Payable Team (6) * Code and review expenses from branches * Administer company credit card program * Review daily wires for accuracy * Review and train staff on processes * Procedure design and implementation
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at CVR Energy, Inc
- Accounts Payable Manager at Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc
- Sr. Staff Accountant at ECCO Select Corp
- Board Vice President at Park University
11 months at this Job
Direct Debit Vendors - Matching payments with Invoices Process Expense & Purchase Order Based Invoices in MediusFlow software Reviewing Purchase Order Details for good receipts Process manual Invoices in the ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX system Work with the Division on any questions/issues on Invoices/Vendor Accounts Prepare the 3rd Party Payment Proposals weekly, to be reviewed and processed Payment Proposal Cashbook entries Monthly Netting Payment Cashbook entries Matching Netting Payments with open Invoices for that Month Requesting Missing Invoices if needed from Vendors Work with Vendor Master to make changes to Vendor Accounts as needed Processing T & E (Travel & Entertainment) Payments on Vendor Accounts monthly
- Accounts Payable Processor at Dentsply Sirona
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Kinsley Construction, Inc
- Accounts Payable Administrator at GEA Heat Exchangers, Inc
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Snyder's of Hanover
1 year, 2 months at this Job