*Direct & supervise eight Accounts Payable staff on the day-to-day operations. Assign, check, and review quality and quantity of work performed. *Manage AP operations for seven entities using PeopleSoft Financial Software. *Manage the processing of up to 27,000 invoices per month. *Ensure and maintain accuracy of Supplier Master File. Monitor and provide weekly reports to compliance on all new supplier and changes to existing suppliers. *Monitor and manage all checks, ACH, Wire, and Credit card disbursements. JP Morgan card program administrator. *Analyze multiple audit reports and exercise judgment to determine root cause and correct issues and improve processes. *Interview, Hiring, and training Accounts payable staff. *Conducted quarterly meeting to implement new efficient procedures and eliminate inefficient procedures. *Prepare and distribute AP reports and statistical data as scheduled or assigned using PeopleSoft. *Monitor and maintain all Accounts Payable processes, including 1099 processing, petty cash, credit cards, expense reports and reimbursement's for approximately 7000 employees. *Developed & maintain strong vendor relationships and negotiated payment terms. *Reconcile supplier statements, audit for misapplied payments or duplicate billings, identify missing invoices and determine root cause for delay. *Created & maintain departmental policies and procedures for the Accounts Payable Team. *Assisted Finance Team with month end processing, including accruals and account reconciliations. *Responsible for developing processes to support purchase order processing, 1099 compliance, month, and year end reporting. * Responsible for year-end 1099 processing and all other related AP duties. *Project Lead for the implementation of two ERP System conversions. *Active player in testing new upgrades for both Accounts Payable and Materials Management. *Trained and coordinated a system to process Electronic invoice (EDI) for both accounts payable and purchasing staff. *Worked with our IT department to develop and create custom reports needed for Electronic invoicing (EDI). *Function as a liaison to purchasing, vendors and other departments. *Provides system support functions for AP Imaging Systems (OnBase), and electronic invoicing; this includes system access, UAT testing, maintaining security roles and groups. *Provide analytical support for all Southcoast Health Systems; maintain systems through updates and system upgrades. * Work closely with IT Analyst, MIS and purchasing staff on development and optimization of systems.
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Southcoast Health Systems
- Payroll Coordinator/timekeeping at Southcoast Hospitals Group
- at Cliftex Corporation
- at Jonathan Handy Company, Inc
21 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - HR Management
• Call vendor to request W9
• Daily clerical tasks such as filing, record maintenance and copying
• Sending faxes, making copies and verifying information
• Retrieve data as requested within an appropiate time frame
• Verify OIG status
• Follow up on invoice discrepancies with the Purchasing department
• File all account payables check copies and source documentation
• assist in the month-end closing accrual process
• Run and review discrepancy report
• stamp all paperwork received in the department with date and time
• review and investigate all invoices without purchase orders
• process 1099's at end of year
• audit vendor statements
• review invoices for available pricing discount
• prepare invoices and check request
• Identify problems at an early stage and find creative solutions
• Communicate fully all situations that may affect the department's ability to meet standards or deadlines
• Validate Invoices against receiving from warehouse
• Receiving and verifying invoices
• Identify errors and discrepancies in accounts payable documentation
• Match purchase orders to invoices
• Reconciles vendor statements
• process and follow-up on rush items
• Process and audit of Employee Expense reports
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Assist in Month End Closing and Year end close
• Daily interaction with vendors and employees
• Answer phone
• Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
• Data Entry Invoices
• Verify coding and obtain management signatures
• Supervise Staff of 5+
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Accounts Payable Lead at Crystal Cruises
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Perez Trading
- Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable Clerk at Gerdau / Personnel One
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Education
- B.S - Accounting
Lead team of 20+ Coordinators in the daily and monthly tasks needed to process 100+ invoices/daily in an accurate and timely manner. Completed weekly checks runs for 5 divisions. Assist Management with projects as requested.
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Fanatics, Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Professional Tietjen Technologies, Inc
- Retail Processor at Wachovia Bank/Wells Fargo
- Motions for Relief Processor at LOGS / First American Default Outsourcing
3 years at this Job
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
• Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities and credit memos; scheduling and preparing checks, wire transfers and direct deposits; resolving invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
• Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and request for advances; preparing checks and direct deposits.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Authorize daily requisitions and weekly beverage allocations.
• Prepare daily Food and Beverage Cost Reports.
• Perform monthly physical inventory counts and investigate any significant variances.
- Accounts Payable Team Leader (Assisted in Cost Control Operation) at Hyatt Regency Guam
- Accounting Supervisor at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
- Income Auditor at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Secondary Education
• Supervision of Accounts Payable department; invoice processing for 5 Florida locations and 7 Alabama locations.
• Weekly check printing, general ledger coding, review and posting of invoices and employee expense reports.
• 3-Way purchase order processing; monthly reconciliation of unprocessed purchase orders.
• Review and approval of employee expense reports within Concur expense report program.
• Monthly posting and/or accrual of utility, vehicle maintenance and business operating expenses.
• Audit, code and post corporate credit card purchases to the general ledger.
• Reconciliation of Accounts Payable general ledger accounts.
• Update and create Accounts Payable Standard Operating Procedures as needed.
• Audit review and preparation.
- Accounts Payable Manager at GA FOOD SERVICES OF PINELLAS COUNTY, INC
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at JABIL, INC
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at BANKERS FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- Accounting Associate at WEST POINT UNDERWRITERS INC
9 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
- Accounting Certification
- B.S. - Business Administration
Lead efforts to continuously improve upon existing transaction process. * Implement changes to current processes and systems as they relate to accounts payable, procurement and payment process. * Ensure accurate approval, classification, measurement, entity/department coding and settlement of organization's expenditures. * Administer the vendor master file and maintains effective vendor relationships in adherence to applicable contracts, budgets and Parent Corporation select supplier requirements. * Recommend to stakeholders: value propositions, cost savings opportunities and efficient transaction solutions. * Accountable for processing purchase requisitions to valid purchase orders, confirming receipts and completing a "two-way" match with vendor invoices to ensure all expenditures are authorized. * Maintain accurate communications of work instructions to stakeholders in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures, grant of authority and internal control standards. * Perform the accounts payable closing process including: appropriate accrual journal entries, analysis of open purchase orders, expense account trending, internal/external verifications. * Support financial performance with summary reports, variance explanations, applicable references to budget and prior month/year results. * Maintain annual confirmation of TIN's through W9 mailings, prepare and file state sales and use tax, and produce annual 1099's and applicable 1096 filings. * Communicate and adhere to uniform process timelines throughout procure to pay cycle. * Accountable for successful audit outcomes within procure to pay cycle.
- Accounts Payable Manager at TELERX MARKETING, INC
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Telerx Marketing, Inc
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Telerx Marketing, Inc.
- Accounts Payable Specialist at TOWERS PERRIN
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Accredited Payable Specialist
- High School Diploma
• Reviews Invoices on AP Hold report on a weekly basis assign to AP Team communicate with commodity Managers on invoices > 45 days – working closely with AP team.
• Weekly check runs, Legal and Commission Uploads Initiates Create Accounting, Mass Additions Create and submit the Transfer to the General Ledger processes on a daily basis.
• Concur – Expense Reports Entry an Approval.
• Issue 1099 and 1042
• Train AP team members based upon compliance of company policies and procedures.
• Assists AP Team members with time management of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
• Provides assistance and/or documentation for internal / external audit requests in a timely manner.
• Responds to internal / external inquiries within 24hrs; researches and resolves invoices and payment discrepancies by communicating with appropriate internal business partners.
• Assumes key departmental responsibilities in the absence of the AP Manager.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Accounts Payable Lead at Pentair
- Procurement Administrator at Martin Marietta
- Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist at Martin Marietta
- Accounts Payable Team Leader at Stock Building Supply
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate - Accounting
Process invoices into People soft from 4 different rehab facilities in NJ. Reconcile vendor statements Call/email or fax to vendors for invoices we did not receive, that was on their statements Before invoices are processed they must be pre-approved, if not they are emailed to the appropriate person in the facility the invoice has to do with. Review emails
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Hackensack Meridian Health, Wall Township,
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE at CRJ CONTRACTING CORP
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CONSULTANT at NYP CORP
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE TEAM LEADER/ SUPERVISOR at INTERWORLD HIGHWAY, LLC
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
* Invoicing customers on large and small projects as well as general services according to customer and contract specifications * Working with customers on questions regarding services provided as well as dispute resolution * Working in tandem with sales and operations on projects to ensure that all areas of projects are accounted for and billed properly * Provide up-to-date reports on ongoing jobs and projects for sales, operations, and upper management * Working with the CEO, CFO, and Controller on various projects and tasks and completing them with precision and within a timely manner * Document control, CRM, Accounting Database, Customer record and Job record Maintenance * Other Duties include: Accounts Payable; Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly Mileage and IFTA reporting to D.O.T.
- Accounts Receivable / Office Lead at PPV, Inc. & Bravo Environmental
- Billing Specialist at Solvport, LLC
- Electronics Supervisor at Target
6 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Accounting
• work with sister offices outside the US for netting program purposes
• prepare foreign wire payments to vendors
• prepare statements and arrange payments from foreign customers
• prepare and post journal entries
• ap and ar invoice/payment matching
• email correspondence with operations people throughout the US and sister offices worldwide.
- Accunts Payable Coordinator at GEODIS formerly Ozburn Hessey Logistics
- Temporary Accounting Clerk at Robert Half
- Temporary Accounting Clerk at Express Employment Professionals
- CCP at Alorica
1 year at this Job
- Certificate - Accounting