As an accounts receivable analyst, I analyze our customers accounts and figure out where our customers owe us money, I analyze invoices to make sure they are billed correctly, I handle pricing discrepancies, dispute debits towards our account, use outstanding customer service skills with all of our customers
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Nelson Global Products
- Flight Attendant at GoJet Airlines
- Business Assistant at Heartland Dental, LLC
- Bartender at DC Estate Winery
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
* Responsible for working with clients and client teams to collect receivables past due * Reconcile customer accounts for overpayments, short payments and unused credits * Review and approve cash receipts entered by Accounts Receivable Analyst based on established process * Enter and process Cash Receipts in A/R Analyst absence * Identified areas of improvement of processes to provide greater efficiency and effectiveness of accounts receivable department * Established and maintain Accounts Receivable Process with key controls * Created decision tree for applying payments received from clients for various scenarios encountered * Complete general ledger reconciliations of assigned accounts * Update A/R aging reports received from unintegrated acquisitions to align within the parameters used by company established reporting guidelines * Provide monthly consolidation reports to leadership that compiles all entities to net trade A/R * Monthly and semi-monthly AR aging reporting/collections to finance management; highlights collections efforts for clients with largest amounts past due addressing any issues causing payment delays or collectability issues. * Oversee Accounts Receivable Analyst role establishing goals, participating in annual and mid-year review process. * Participate in interviewing process for opens roles within Accounts Receivable department * Support annual financial audit activities including providing details of established processes for A/R department activities * Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Lead Accounts Receivable Analyst at Merkle, Inc
- Corporate Support Administrator at RCT Systems, Inc
- Senior Accountant at Quality Software Services, Inc
- Senior Accountant, Temporary at WSL Consulting, LLC
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - general studies
Delaware, Ohio April 2016-present PBI is a leader in maximizing physician revenue through its premium full service billing division, revenue cycle management, and practice management services. Financial Analyst, Accounts Receivable Analyst
• Reporting directly to the President/CEO, I am responsible for analyzing and increasing insurance billing revenue for 12 group Radiology practices, totaling 200+ physicians.
• Created and analyzed reports from multiple platforms including AS/400, Sequelmed, Oracle BI (Business Intelligence), and SAP BI reporting systems to show missing payment opportunities across Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance billings for the Radiology physicians contracted with the company.
• Set up and administration of the Medicare PQRS reporting via GPRO registry for 200+ physicians.
• Set up and administration of the Medicare MIPS reporting system for the entire company, encompassing 12 Radiology practices totaling over 200 physicians.
• Facilitated the creation of a new denial management program for the company, using system resources instead of working from printed paper results.
- Financial Analyst, Accounts Receivable Analyst at PBI (Professional Billing Inc.)
- Senior Manager at Intermedix
- Manager at Intermedix
- Account Resolution Representative at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Microbiology
Responsible to keep track to cash in on invoices that are outstanding
● Processing CenturyLink Cloud accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
● Researches cash, and coding and posting of receipts
● Carrying out various tasks that have to do with bill collection for CenturyLink Cloud Services including the actual collection process, and investigation of errors made on billings.
● Covers CenturyLink Cloud monitoring purchase activities of customers, and limiting or terminating the privileges available to some of them where it is discovered that the customer has a lot of unpaid balance.
● Reconcile the accounts receivable aging to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
● Keep track on the invoices that are outstanding
● Investigate payments which are unidentified, lost, or not accepted at the point of payment
● Other duties in the accounts receivable analyst work description include ensuring that the irregularities surrounding the payment for the company's services are promptly and adequately giving timely response
- Accounts Receivable Analyst I at CenturyLink
- Service Delivery Coordinator at CenturyLink Service Delivery
- CenturyLink Customer Service SR Representative (Team Lead at Offline Support Monroe
- CenturyLink Small Business Coordinator II Position eliminated due to reduction in force at SBG Outbound Sales
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree - Office Systems Technology
Responsible for accounts receivable activities for Mechanical and Electrical divisions
➢ Processing invoices
➢ Profit analysis
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at ServicePro Plumbing
- Business Manager at
- Customer Service Representative at Philips LiteOn Digital Solutions
- Business Manager at Clydesdale, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
Software Systems Developer/Billing Management Corporation . Analyze Receivable Accounts, including denial management collection efforts. . Charge Review . Posting of EFT'S as well as insurance reimbursement checks, and CC payments . Review of unapplied credits
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Encoda, LLC
- Insurance Coordinator at A Private Medical Practice
- physician specialties at Florida Pediatric Associates/FountainHead Practice Management Solutions
- Coordinator at Saint Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute
2 years at this Job
- Account Receivable Analyst - Processed vendor invoices for payment - Processed payments/ran checks - Processed intercompany payments and invoices - Worked in fixed asset system - Wired customer payments - Processed advance request for weekly payments - MAS Software - Accounts Payable Analyst - Account Receivable Analyst - Processed vendor invoices for payment - Processed payments/ran checks - Processed intercompany payments and invoices - Worked in fixed asset system - Wired customer payments - Processed advance request for weekly payments - Processed customer payments/remittances - Kept up with customer deductions as remittance was processed - Reconciled bank statements - Processed and posted journal transactions - Processed customer returns - Processed inventory transactions - Assisted with year-end inventory - Processed invoices against customer PO's for payment - Processed 1099 information for the IRS - Maintained American Express and Master Card accounts
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Big Time Products, LLC
- Customer Service at OSPREY WORLDWIDE, LLC
- Team Leader Trainee at LONG JOHN SILVER'S
6 years, 7 months at this Job
Handles incoming calls from payers regarding anesthesia medical claims. Follow up on claim status, denials, process appeals, process and rebill medical claims, search missing payments, update insurance information and insurance verification. Provides estimates for upcoming procedures. Set up payment arrangements, process credit card payments, payment posting and adjust accounts per client protocols. Calculate rates base on specific clients protocols. Handles escalated calls and works various reports for our Accounts Receivable department.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Bolder Healthcare Solutions
- Medical Office Assistant/ Lead Optometrist Technician at Pearle Vision
- Medical Office Assistant/ Optometrist Technician at Handel Vision Clinic
- Debt Collector at Law Office of Larry Roach
3 years, 4 months at this Job
• Generated aged receivable reports weekly for assigned facilities.
• Researched all old and new discrepancies on aged receivables and unapplied cash.
• Processed adjustments when applicable.
• Communicated with billing, AP and upper management via phone or email regarding all issues.
• Brought and kept the accounts updated and current, reducing the balance of the aging report.
• Communicated with facilities effectively, professionally and in timely manner.
• Generated month end aging reports.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Randstad Ft. Lauderdale
- Accounting Analyst at NSI Insurance Group
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Atlass Insurance a Risk Strategies Brokerage Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Weekly process of Behavioral Health Billing for Virginia and North Carolina Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial Insurance as needed using multiple billing software as CompuGroup, Welligent, and eNotes. Research Accounts Receivable denials on NC Tracks, Alpha, DMAS and other payers Management Information System to ensure prompt payment of all outstanding accounts. ♣ Maintaining charge entry on a daily basis; ♣ Responsible for the account balance transfer, write/offs and adjustments; ♣ Manually reconciliation of cash payments received through Zirmed to the consumer's account; ♣ Electronically applying consumer's credit card and insurance payments to the consumer's account on a weekly basis; ♣ Keeping the cash log updated with the latest insurance payments; ♣ Follow up with insurance companies to determine the status and prompt payment of claims; ♣ Corrected & re-submitted all denied claims within standard billing cycle time frame; ♣ Research and resolve any discrepancies in patient’s account;
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at ncgCARE
- Sales Associate at Macy's Retail Holdings
- Payroll and HR Specialist at Mazars Consulting SRL
- Senior Tax Consultant at Ernst & Young
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Payroll Clerk
- Bachelor degree - International Relations and European Studies