Accounts Receivable Analyst
XPEL Technologies, San Antonio, TX
• Enter customer payments into system on a daily basis.
• Track all money received and prepare deposits
• Develop reports to detail aging and past due accounts for senior management.
• Analyze accounts to discover discrepancies and resolve all variances promptly.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at XPEL Technologies
- Office Manager/Interior Design Assistant at Abilene Interior Design
- Accounts Recievable/ Collections Manager at Globe Energy Services, LLC
- Store Manager at Cone Jewelers
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Arts and Sciences
- A.A. - Arts and Sciences
* Responsible for working with clients and client teams to collect receivables past due * Reconcile customer accounts for overpayments, short payments and unused credits * Review and approve cash receipts entered by Accounts Receivable Analyst based on established process * Enter and process Cash Receipts in A/R Analyst absence * Identified areas of improvement of processes to provide greater efficiency and effectiveness of accounts receivable department * Established and maintain Accounts Receivable Process with key controls * Created decision tree for applying payments received from clients for various scenarios encountered * Complete general ledger reconciliations of assigned accounts * Update A/R aging reports received from unintegrated acquisitions to align within the parameters used by company established reporting guidelines * Provide monthly consolidation reports to leadership that compiles all entities to net trade A/R * Monthly and semi-monthly AR aging reporting/collections to finance management; highlights collections efforts for clients with largest amounts past due addressing any issues causing payment delays or collectability issues. * Oversee Accounts Receivable Analyst role establishing goals, participating in annual and mid-year review process. * Participate in interviewing process for opens roles within Accounts Receivable department * Support annual financial audit activities including providing details of established processes for A/R department activities * Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Lead Accounts Receivable Analyst at Merkle, Inc
- Corporate Support Administrator at RCT Systems, Inc
- Senior Accountant at Quality Software Services, Inc
- Senior Accountant, Temporary at WSL Consulting, LLC
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - general studies
* Managed receivable for a portfolio of 300 - 400 accounts totaling approximately $25M to $100M in open AR. * Performed customer credit reviews based on financials, Dun & Bradstreet and trade references. * Assured timely customer collections via email and phone. * Responsible for customer billings to be completed daily and accurately. * Audited and resolved payment discrepancies and recover short paid invoices. * Daily posted customer payments. * Invoice uploads into customer specific web portals. * Provided weekly cash forecasting to Management. * Worked closely with Sales Operations on customer related issues. * Reconciled month-end outstanding Accounts Receivable to the General Ledger. * Team member of the implementation of AvaTax. * Ensured SOX compliance by reviewing support documentation. * Wrote procedures on all functions being performed. * Trained new employee and contractors. * Filed Sales and Use tax for 27 states. * Assisted in quarterly and year-end audits.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at GIGAMON INC
- Manager, Worldwide Credit Collections at MEGAPATH NETWORKS
- Manager, World Wide Credit/Collections at JUANITA WEESE
- Manager, Worldwide Credit/Collections at RedBack Networks, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Florida Software Systems Developer/Billing Management Corporation . Analyze Receivable Accounts, including denial management collection efforts. . Charge Review . Posting of EFT'S as well as insurance reimbursement checks, and CC payments . Review of unapplied credits
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Billing Management Corporation
- Insurance Coordinator at A Private Medical Practice
- physician specialties at Florida Pediatric Associates/FountainHead Practice Management Solutions
- Coordinator at Saint Louis Behavioral Medicine Institute
2 years at this Job
• Manages and executes on all accounts receivable effort, from invoicing B2B collection, ensure all receivable tracked, posted and reconcile on a timely and accurate basis
• Assisted in preparing the monthly sale tax reports for all 50 states
• Enter invoice data and complete month end reporting for all three lines of business
• Perform AR collections for all delinquent and past due accounts
• Update additions and termination reporting for the executive team
• Enter payment into QuickBooks and prepare deposit
• Record management of customers inclusive of billing contact information
• Create and distribute customer invoices for inventory, labor and services via QuickBooks as well as compile month end reports for customer in excel
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Cloud5 Communication
- Cash Reconciliation Accountant at Mercy Medical Center
- Assistant Project Accountant at The Yankee Candle Company
- Legal Billing Specialist at Shatz, Shwartz and Fenton, P.C
5 months at this Job
• Correctly identifying errors, denied/rejected claims as they are received and resolving or appealing them as efficiently as possible. Adding modifiers as appropriate
• Reconcile contracts statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Responds to contracts inquiries
• Performs verification of health insurance benefits and obtaining updated authorizations for members.
• Analyze reports to discover discrepancies and resolve all variances promptly.
• Review Receivable Accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Experienced in working with third party payers.
• Be a resource for financial transaction questions from team members.
• Preserve's hard copy/electronic records of all financial transactions.
• Provides clerical and administration support to management as needed.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Edison Home Care
- Manager - Coordination Department at Margret Ultra Home Care
- Executive Assistant at New York Public Radio
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
- Associate Degree - Business Administration
• Resolving disputes as required by customers to effect collections.
• Identifying collections issues and forwarding to the appropriate party.
• Providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
• Providing invoices to the client and maintaining proper documentation.
• Researching issues, applying critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Collaborating with billing department to ensure missing and disputed invoices are corrected.
• Compiling financial reports and references in order to provide the best service to customer.
• Working proactively with other departments in identifying and resolving accounts receivable related issues.
• Alpha-numeric Data Entry skills of 55-60 wpm.
• Training several employees in job duties to accelerate her productivity and accuracy.
• Researching and reconciling any discrepancies with payments received, batches posted and bank balances.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at XPO Logistics
- Research Assistant at Texas State University
- Call Interviewer at
- Social Interaction Lab, & McNair Scholars Program Internship at The University of Texas at Arlington
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Social Cognitive Neuroscience
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Inter-company billing and collections for 15 different company codes.
• Firmed fixed cost invoicing, manual, government, and other resource related billings.
• Flightline invoicing resulting in $100m being approved and collected
• Corporate benefit billing
• Inter-company reconciliations and balancing
• Month end reconciliations with G/L and subsidiary accounts
• G/L reconciliations
• Journal entry postings
• Work with various team members within business for accruals on expenses and asset accounts.
• Work with internal and external auditors in proving various accounts receivable transactions
• Complete year-end process for inter-company
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Rolls-Royce North America FSC
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Project Pace- integrating Power systems
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.B.A - accounting
Rocky Mount N.C.. I serve as the Office Administrator and Accounts Receivable Analyst and Customer Service Representative. I receive and post payments and make deposits, process claims and assist in collections. I answer phone and balance bank deposits and process reports. I process payment by phone.
- Administrator and Accounts Receivable Analyst and Customer Service Representative at Western & Southern Life Ins
- Teller at Freedom Federal Credit Union
- Senior Office Administrator at Monumental Life Insurance(now known as Transamerica Life)
- Senior Office Administrator(continued) at Monumental Life Insurance Co
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Current MOA - MOA
- - Business Management
• Accounts receivable analytics and billing of professional claims.
• Working EPIC work queues of denied claims for resolution/reprocessing
• Working with various departments such as customer service and Pre A/R to resolve self pay issues.
• Contacting various insurance companies via phone and email; appealing denied claims via online and in writing.
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at Yale New Haven Health
- Revenue Processing Coordinator at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Pre Admission Review Representative at Mount Auburn Hospital
- Financial Coordinator, Pediatric Transplant Center at Boston Children's Hospital
10 months at this Job
- - Sociology/Psychology