As an Accounts Receivable clerk I over see a team of volunteers that sort, count and deposit the collections for the week.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at St. Bernadette's Parish
- Various office duties at International Compassion Ministry
- Fundraising Coordinator, Santa Secret Shop, and organizing a Technology Walk-A-Thon at Evergreen Park PTA
- Fundraising Customer Service Representative at Savory Foods
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate's - Liberal Arts
My current placement through the temp agency is as an accounts receivable clerk. Responsible for invoicing companies for products received.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Accountemps
- Accounting Cashier at Accountemps
- OFFICE MANAGER at Farm Bureau Insurance
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN at Meijer Pharmacy
1 month at this Job
- POST-BACCALAUREATE CERTIFICATE - LEGAL ASSISTING
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Address 2nd.Fir. YUMUL Bldg.II, Chalan Kiya, POB 500932 Saipan, MP 96950 Position: Accounts Receivable Clerk Supervisor Ms. Maria Terlaje Salary $6.55 per hour JOB DESCRIPTION: Reconciles/verifies daily sales for accuracy. Inputting daily sales in the system for monitoring and audit purposes. Other accounting transaction as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at YCO- Do It Best
- Human Resources Asst. /Administrative Assistant at Best Sunshine International Limited
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Hyatt Regency
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
- Some college
I am the accounts receivable clerk for 84 Lumber. I make sure the invoices are clicked off for payments on time.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at 84 Lumber Company
- Substitute Teacher at Columbus County Schools
- Pharmacy Technician at POWERS PHARMACY
- Pharmacy Technician at Loris Drug Store
9 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
I am accounts receivable clerk and HR. I do all new hires which involves running background screening, e verify, check applications, drug screens, and interviewing. Also do all paperwork after hired. I also do all invoicing for account receivable and write up sales orders. Also work as the receptionist.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk/ HR at RollOffs
- Co Owner - Office Manager at Finley Construction
- Accountant at Grants Mananger
- Auditor at Choctaw Casinos
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, I was tasked with identifying and tracking payments from several insurance companies that had not been received by the hospital. Also, I learned how to utilize a database system which was E-MD to track payments.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Downstate Medical Center
- Junior Counselor at Camp Kidsmart/ RAA
- Ace Mentor Program at STV INC.
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- HS Diploma
Accounts Receivable Clerk Sam's Club - Oakwood Village, OH Accounts receivable/payable, Billing and shipping to vendors. Tracking claims to ensure proper credit. Club to club transfers of merchandise. Managed hazardous waste at the facility level. Process claims for damaged, defective, returned and liquidate goods in a timely manner. A liaison between the company and the vendors. Real Estate Agent Realty One - Aurora, OH Assisting buyers and seller with buying/selling property. Writing and negotiating contracts. Preparing comparables to determine a fair market price for clients property. Held open house. Excellent customer service. Membership Supervisor Sam's Club - Oakwood Village, OH Assist management with the supervision of membership and marketing associates. Assigning duties. Teaching and training. Writing weekly schedule. Promoting all membership and benefits to current and prospective members while increasing membership levels. Customer Service Supervisor Sam's Club - Oakwood Village, OH Supervising cashier with their daily work. Scheduling weekly and daily activities. Managing cash flow for registers. Providing excellent member service.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at
at this Job
- Associates of Arts
- License - Real Estate Agent
• Responsible for applying cash received to respective customers
• Reconcile account discrepancies
• Collect on past due accounts Lead Pricing Clerk
• Price Items
• Research pricing issues and resolve accordingly
• Train employees to perform all functions within the dept. Prior Experience at Southern Wine & Spirits of Northern CA Customer Service Representative / Accounts Receivable Clerk
• Order processing, supplier withdrawals and samples
• Respond to customer account inquiries and handle accordingly
• Update customer account information in accounting database
• Handled 25+ Chain Store Accounts from start to finish.
• Posting payments, reconciling discrepancies
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits - CA & NV
- Customer Service Supervisor / Accounts Receivable Clerk at DBI Distributor
18 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
I became the accounts receivable clerk just 6 months after being hired as a receptionist. I am in charge of collecting the companies fees and providing assistance to clients with how to make payments and choosing their best fee options.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Mountain West IRA
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor at YMCA
- Coach at Grossmont Union High School District
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- N/A - Interior Decorating/ Home Staging
- High school or equivalent
Monitored payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments. Balanced monthly general ledger accounts to accurately record cost and month end accruals. Created daily and weekly cash reports for accounting management. Managed hundreds of accounts receivable accounts working directly with the Financial Management Office. Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations. Contacted patients regarding unpaid and underpaid accounts to resolve any issues. Improved timely paying of bills by developing flexible payment plans for patients. Assisted management with the training of 5 new staff members. Recognized by customers and managers for expedient and effective service. Recognized for professionalism and exceeding in each position held. Promoted from Part-time Receptionist to Full-time Receptionist. Promoted from Receptionist to Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at The Legacy Rehab and Care Center
- Receptionist Front Desk at The Legacy Rehab and Care Center
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma