Accounts Receivable Coordinator, REM River Bluffs
• Prepare customer statements, bills, and invoices
• Research and analyze accounts
• Generate monthly aging reports
• Contact delinquent individuals to secure payment
• Prepare accurate monthly billing adjustments
• Investigate and resolve billing and account discrepancies
• Compile data and prepare monthly reports and statements Administrative Assistant, REM Minnesota/The MENTOR Network
• Complete miscellaneous tasks and projects for AR Staff
• Receive and distribute mail to proper parties
• Input payment spreadsheets received from field weekly
• Complete ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Maintain front desk
• Answer phones and transfer to appropriate parties February 2016 - Present April 2012 - February 2016
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at REM River Bluffs, Inc.
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Troy, MI 2016-2018 A law firm based in Detroit, Michigan. With over 450 lawyers across more than 40 practices, Dickinson Wright serves clients from nineteen offices Accounts Receivable Coordinator Worked closely with attorneys to assist with collection efforts through one- on-one meetings, phone calls and email contact * Track and monitor progress at various stages of collection process, including documenting collection efforts on a daily basis * Prepare summaries for clients and management as needed * Negotiate and document payment plan agreements with clients * Advise management on settlement agreement negotiations * Contact clients via phone calls / letters / emails / statements * Reconcile account balances and analyze accounts for noticeable trends * Support in-house attorney designee on litigation matters * Coordinate and monitor collections with outside agencies * Process write-offs of uncollectible accounts * Participate in development of Accounts Receivable procedures and policies
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Dickinson-Wright PLLC
- Accounts Receivable Administrator at Robert Half/Account Temps
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Journal Register Company, Shared Financial Services
- Portfolio Specialist at GMAC Financial
2 years at this Job
- B.S. degree - Counseling and Psychotherapy
Responsible for the entering, uploading and verifying of weekly services provided to clients, billing the state of Ohio, Kansas, Oklahoma and Colorado for ICF and waiver services bi monthly and monthly. Maintaining accounts receivable aging and collections. Holding monthly conference calls with business managers and executive directors to discuss open and past due accounts. Also responsible for entering and maintaining service authorizations.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at ResCare
- AP/AR Specialist at STEC Inc
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business
Managed billing accounts receivable functions for assigned facilities and payors. Prepared account receivable refunds in a timely manner as well posted payments and adjustments. Reviewed, prepared and submitted billing to Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial and Private Pays. Communicated with monthly reports to Senior Management on assigned facilities month end finance balance. Medical Quality Improvement Specalist
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at National Church Residences Inc
- Medical Reimbursement Specialist at Intermedix
- Medical Reimbursement Specialist at Intermedix
- Medical Collection Clerk at Reliant Capitol Solutions
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
• Main focus is accounts receivable and collections. Have been very successful in bringing down outstanding A/R. In constant contact with numerous clients keeping them updated on the status of their accounts. Integral part of all A/R as well as Capital Gains meetings at the corporate level and reporting on the status of accounts.
• Handling of customs duty reports as well as duty discrepancy reports. Overseeing that Duty gets paid to customs on specific due dates avoiding penalties being assessed to customers by customs
• Have set up procedures for getting invoices and all docs to customers in a timely and accurate manner to ensure payments are made timely
• Scheduling and assignment of courses for all employees in home office
• Assist other offices as well as corporate for contacting, collecting and sending needed data for difficult accounts
• Microsoft Word, Excel, AS400; NextGen; CargoWise; Citrix XenApp; SQL Server Reporting Services
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Geodis
- Administrative Office Manager at North Shore Cabinetry
- Assistant Director at Precious Kids Cargo Travel Camp
- Teaching Assistant at Precious Kids Cargo Travel Camp
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Communication Arts & Sciences
- A.A.S. in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Handle the collection and communication for hundreds of accounts, reconcile account statements, and generate reports. I have reduced the total outstanding accounts receivable balance for this branch office by half
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at GULF COAST PAPER CO
- Office Manager at TREE HOUSE FURNITURE
- Office Manager at SILVERWINGS SKATING & PUB
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate - Biology Program
- Associates - Business
08093 Responsibilities include but not limited to accounts receivable and payable, invoice reconciliation, filing, bank recs, preparation of daily bank deposits, customer service, and general clerical duties.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Raab Enterprises
- Front Desk Associate at Springhill Suite Marriott
- Program Assistant at Volunteers of America Hope Hall
- Peer Support Worker at CGS FAMILY PARTNERSHIP
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Justice
o Process and distribute invoices per client specific requirements. Review Accounts Receivable aging and make collections calls to clients on past due invoices. o Retrieve remittance from clients computer systems and process in excel spreadsheet. o Post cash deposits to Accounts Receivable o Process payments to subcontractor
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Acro Service Corporation
- Human Resources/Payroll/Accounts Payable Clerk at RHM Fluid Power
- Customer Service Associate at Nawrot Pendleton
- Office/Accounting Clerk at Gallagher-Kaiser Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Accounting
• Full knowledge of Accounts Receivable Process from A to Z.
• High exposure role with day to day interactions with Managers, Brokers and Tenants.
• Input tenant rent checks via process daily cash receipts, wires, ACH payments.
• Deposit daily cash receipts to banks and bank check scanner.
• Maintain accounting support files and ensuring data quality for audit purposes.
• Prepare A/R month end reports (Aging, Cash Receipts, and Activity Reconciliation).
• Prepare detailed Aged Delinquency reports for Management on a monthly basis.
• Prepare detailed client account analysis as requested (i.e. payment application and payment history analysis).
• Enter sub-meter/late fees/manual sundry charges; review and upload automated sundry charges.
• Process NSF’s, charge backs and administer cash adjustment (removing & reapplying checks).
• Process Security Deposit Refund, forfeitures & Prepaid Rent/Open Credit refunds.
• Assist Lease Administration in the preparation and distribution of rent statements.
• Assist Senior Property Accountants in monthly bank reconciliations and able to research discrepancies and make corrections.
- Commercial Accounts Receivable Coordinator at ABS Partners Real Estate, LLC
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Shuster Management
- Accounts Receivable Bookkeeper at Garden Communities
- Accounts Receivable/Leasing and Subsidy Specialist at Common Ground Community
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Some college
- Associate - Accounting
Denron Plumbing & Heating
• Maintaining the billing system
• Generating invoices and account statements
• Performing account reconciliations
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
• Producing monthly financial and management reports
• Investing and resolving any regularities or enquiries
• Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Denron Plumbing & HVAC
- Customer Service Professional at Lincoln Financial Group
- Customer Service Representative at Aetna Student Health, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at
3 months at this Job