I worked for this law firm for four years. I started out as a runner. Then, I worked as a file clerk. And, eventually I worked as the Accounts Receivable Coordinator for about two years. I processed incoming checks while doing the bank deposits for this company. I also did collections working closely with the insurance adjusters for accounts that were past due. In addition, I was also the backup switchboard telephone operator.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Clark and Ward, PLLC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Troy, MI 2016-2018 A law firm based in Detroit, Michigan. With over 450 lawyers across more than 40 practices, Dickinson Wright serves clients from nineteen offices Accounts Receivable Coordinator Worked closely with attorneys to assist with collection efforts through one- on-one meetings, phone calls and email contact * Track and monitor progress at various stages of collection process, including documenting collection efforts on a daily basis * Prepare summaries for clients and management as needed * Negotiate and document payment plan agreements with clients * Advise management on settlement agreement negotiations * Contact clients via phone calls / letters / emails / statements * Reconcile account balances and analyze accounts for noticeable trends * Support in-house attorney designee on litigation matters * Coordinate and monitor collections with outside agencies * Process write-offs of uncollectible accounts * Participate in development of Accounts Receivable procedures and policies
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Dickinson-Wright PLLC
- Accounts Receivable Administrator at Robert Half/Account Temps
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Journal Register Company, Shared Financial Services
- Portfolio Specialist at GMAC Financial
2 years at this Job
- Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- B.S. degree - Counseling and Psychotherapy
Coordinator of accounts receivable
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Encore Commercial Products
- at Clinical Summer Research Program
- Summer Intern at Medtipster, Inc
- Summer Intern at Encore Commercial Products
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Master of Science in Clinical Research - MSCR
- Bachelor of Science - Neuroscience
Responsible for all Accounts Receivable in Canada operations consisting of electronic security installations, maintenance agreements, and service call charges.
• Managed relationships with major corporate customers to improve invoice processing and timely payment.
• Implemented escalation procedure for troublesome accounts to coordinate customer expectations with sales and billing management teams.
• Administered training of temporary employees and directed their collection efforts on smaller customer accounts.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Securitas Electronic Security
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at CONSOLIDATED ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTORS
- Sales Consultant at DICK MASHETER FORD
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at ELEMENT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY, INC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Criminology
New York, NY - Accounts Receivable
December 2017 - PRESENT
● Maintaining customer relationships and communication via email and phone.
● Generating and sending out invoices and account statements.
● Investigating and resolving any discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
● Negotiating payment plans with customers.
● Maintaining the billing system.
● Preparing daily bank deposits.
● Entering and applying financial transactions into QuickBooks daily.
● Entering sale receipts into the system.
● Recording general journal entries into the system.
● Preparing aging reports, paid and unpaid reports, and other accounts receivable activity.
● Aged receivables improvement.
● Exporting and inputting data into Excel.
● Executing account reconciliations.
● Assisting with general operations of the finance department.
● Accommodating with month-end closing.
● Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
● Data entry for the St. Ives Mixing Bar.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at JBCStyle NY LLC
- Brand Ambassador at Pop-Up Shop
- Sales Associate at Kohl's Department Stores
- at Mercyhurst University
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Psychology
Work with attorneys to maintain and facilitate payment of their client portfolios. Create monthly aging reports to supply client information for each assigned billing attorney. Reconciled discrepancies found in accounts receivable general ledger. Generate credit memos for over-payments, cancelled, or duplicate invoices specific to the client's requirements. Resubmit and review invoices in each client ebilling site. Complete monthly projections for recording purposes of the manager of revenue. Submit check requests for refunded amounts. Update client information and accounts.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Fish & Richardson P.C
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Tailwind Voice and Data
- Intern at RAzOR Capital
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
- Associate of Science - Accounting
Colorado Posted routers, insurance and patient payments, ensuring all accounts receivable activities were of the highest quality. Oversaw account adjustments, patient refunds and discounts, maintaining a structured system to monitor and follow-up on aged accounts and balances. Maintained collection activities and worked closely with the Collection Agency. Consulted with patients regarding insurance and payment requirements prior to surgery.
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Corneal Consultants of Colorado
- Claims Examiner ll at Great-West Healthcare
- Office Assistant at Kay and Bush LLC
- Compliance/Staffing Specialist at Just in Time Staffing
9 years at this Job
Post customer payments received into system on a daily basis; Checks received and Credit card transaction process
● Track money received, update cash flow report and follow up with accounts with pending payment scheduled
● Weekly Accounts Receivable reconciliation; detail aging reporting and past due accounts reconciliations; work closely with customers and maintain a good relation
●Submit open invoices when requesting payment status to customer, fixing billing discrepancies and resolve all variances on a promptly matter
●Collection process on accounts with open balances for more than 6 months using TSI for processing
●New customer/Vendor set up and billing customer portal invoice submission
●Work closely with controller, End of Month journal entries and quarterly sales and usage state reporting
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Metech Recycling, Inc
- Family Specialist/Bereaved Coordinator at Jacob's Heart
- Office Administrator/Bookkeeping at Cooke and Associates, Inc
- Assistant Property Manager at South County Property Management
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions. Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits. Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices. Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits. Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers; Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries. Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures. Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department. Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Cox & Kings Global Services
- Operations Assistant/Customer Care Specialist at Southern Cross Corporation
- Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• Meet regularly with senior management to review bills
• Issue invoices and send them to clients through various channels
• Create new client in the company database
• Manage account balances to locate outstanding debt or other inconsistencies
• Collect all information needed to calculate accounts receivable
• Check the data input into the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bills
• Issue client account statements
• Receive payments through various methods
• Prepare bank deposits
• Send remainders for payments and contact customers when assigned
• Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information, etc.
• Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
• Support of all human resources processes at the company
• Calculated commission for Director
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Gerson, Preston, Klein, Lips, Eisenberg & Gelber P.A
- Account Receivable/ Payable Clerk at Delta Light USA
- Office Manager at Advirtuoso Comunicación/ Lo Vi Por TV
- Executive Assistant, Accounting Manager at Medici Institute
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Accounting