Credit & Collection / Accounts Receivable Manager
• Handle a portfolio of accounts exceeding $250 million in annual sales
• Direct supervision of 5 accounts receivable representatives and 3 cash application specialists.
• Created department structure and established new collection policies and processes.
• High level focus on improvement of cash application and deduction resolution.
• Trained staff in various collection techniques that incorporate customer service.
• Dramatically reduced delinquent receivables and improved cash flow.
• Negotiates settlements and structured payment plans for large past due balances.
• Adept at handling all customer types from small retailers to national corporations including large online retailers.
• Managed all cash application and bank reconciliation including merchant services.
• Responsible for risk management for entire company.
• Manage daily order review for credit hold status.
• Direct report to CFO and work closely with CEO, COO and financial advisor to the board.
• Preparation of detailed monthly reports for senior management.
• Management of all Bankruptcy and attorney accounts, prepared Bad Debt Reserve.
• Responsible for recruitment and hiring of new staff.
• Constant collaboration with Sales and Customer Service.
- BALLET MAKERS INC DBA CAPEZIO at Accounts Receivable Manager
- Credit and Collections Manager at W.B. MASON CO. INC
- Credit and Collections Manager - Canon Business Solutions, East Division at CANON USA, INC
- Regional Credit & Collections Manager at UNILEVER HPC NA
10 years at this Job
- - Credit Research Foundation
• Skillfully perform all accounts receivable month, quarter and year closings, reporting and review functions.
• Actively research and swiftly resolve inquiries involving billing discrepancies, account status and adjustments.
• Diligently update accounting software with billing information, including contact information and rate increases.
• Proficient skills utilizing Microsoft Office and Legal Management System Accounting software.
• Efficiently and effectively perform all phases of Accounts Payable, including data entry and conversions.
• Exceptional performance level led to promotion from Accounting/Billing Clerk to Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Scully, Scott, Murphy & Presser, P.C
- Secretary to Vice President at Alcyone Plumbing Company, Inc
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at ADT Security Services, Inc
9 years at this Job
Accounts Receivable Manager/Credit Manager, Contract 1 yr (AZ) Styling Technology
- Accounts Receivable Manager/Credit Manager at Interact Commerce Corp
- Accounts Payable Supervisor (3yrs) Merchandise Coordinator (2yrs) at Nurseryland Garden Centers
- at VECTOR PLANNING & SERVICES, INC
- Accounts Receivable Manager/Credit Manager at Wholesale Distribution (CA)-Advanced Marketing Services
1 year at this Job
As an accounts receivable manager, i am in charge of the Accounts Receivables Department. I send out invoices to customers with accounts and send monthly reports. I charge payments on a daily basis. I also answer the phone with any customer concerns regarding payments or invoice questions. i make sure our accounts are up to date and that our billing process runs smooth and simple. if an invoice is over due, i make sure to call the customer and ask if they need an extension for their payment. My main priority is to make sure everyone is up to date and address any concerns that may arise.
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Road King Diesel
- SECURITY OFFICER at DISNEYLAND
- MANAGER at MCDONALD'S
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Biology
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Accounts Receivable Manager for a communications/two way tower & equipment company. Invoice and collect tower rent from many national wireless companies. Reoccurring billing worth over a million dollars annually, collection of monies for all accounts both current and past due, posting payments with accuracy to accounts, working in conjunction with the service and sales departments to provide accurate pricing of product. Enter contract information into Ormandy Software for contract billing. Monthly balancing of all A/R accounts to the general ledger.
- Accounts Receivable Manager at TRS Wireless, Inc
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Flores Steel Fabrication
- Accounts Receivable Manager at EuroWay Homes, Inc
- Accounts Receivable Manager and Contract Administrator at DPK, Inc
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- AS - Business Accounting
• Supervise accounting department to ensure efficient posting of invoice payments, rebate calculations, collections, and charge-back validation/reconciliation; oversee preparation of journal entries, and deduction research
• Cultivate professional development of the A/R team; facilitate employee access to career development training
• Manage the process of hospital loyalty rebates and credits; Provide ongoing support to National Sales Managers by responding timely to inquiries related to rebate balance
• Identify and analyze potential customers through credit limit analysis via Dun and Bradstreet and business credit references ~~~~ on Next Page Work Experience, ~~~~. Chiesi USA, ~~~~. Accounts Receivable Manager, ~~~~.
• Drive daily banking activities and monthly reconciliation of customer receipts; serve as a liaison to manage two lockboxes with BB&T and Citi Bank
• Manage month end reconciliations and schedules; Work closely with the director of accounting to compile quarterly and year end schedules.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to implement process improvements, including working with the IT team to implement an automatic aging report and redesigning the hospital rebate statement
• Provide support for the annual audit as needed
- Accounts Receivable Manager at SIR Concepts
- Chief Executive Officer/Owner at SIR Concepts
- Accounts Receivable/Charge-Back Manager at Accord Healthcare
- Bookkeeper (contract position) at Sampson Properties
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Business Management
Ft. Worth, TX July 2014-Present
National leader in the design and manufacture of galvanized steel pipe, duct and fittings which distribute conditioned air throughout HVAC systems in residential and commercial buildings.
Accounts Receivable Manager
Create, evaluate and review policies and procedures to ensure success of the credit department and company goals. Minimize loss by enforcing firm guidelines for new and delinquent accounts. Support executive management's approach to a more efficient organization.
➢ Receivables Management- 8 plants, 1000+ accounts, $160+ million in sales
➢ Co-authored new Credit and RMA policy for M&M and Snappy ADP plants.
➢ Billing, Customer Service and Shipping liaison.
➢ Team Captain- Epicor 9 to Epicor 10 implementation
➢ IT Support ◦ Create BAQs/ Dashboards for Accounting and Production Depts. ◦ Assist with internal and external EDI issues
➢ Month-end closing ◦ Bad Debt and Rebate Accruals
➢ Mechanics Liens and Bond Claim
➢NACM member Credit and Collections Manager (Snappy ADP acquired by M&M Mfg), Atlanta, GA
➢ Develop and implement policies for Credit Risk Management ◦ Determine prospective customers credit limit through financial analysis and credit viability ◦ Create plan of action for accounts credit increases and holds with the CFO. ◦ Establish pay schedules for credit hold accounts
➢ Receivables Management- ◦ 90% reduction in open 90+days receivables ◦ Collaborate with IT Staff and Software Consultants to resolve Advanced Print Management and various AR system issues ◦ Supervise cash applications of AR, Buying Groups and non-AR receipts ◦ Review payment discrepancies: short pays, deductions and unearned discounts ◦ Provide weekly status reports of accounts to monitor to Regional Sales Vice Presidents and Territory Sales Managers
➢ Reports-Corporate Office and 4 Manufacturing Centers ◦ 1- Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Corporate Office Direct Report) ◦ 2-Accounting Assistants (Supervise AR tasks) ◦ Supervise- 12- Customer Service Sales Representatives in returned material credit processing and GL allocation Credit Analyst Manage PNC Borrowing Base file by processing uploads of previous day credits and sales
➢ Authorize and process eligible Claimbacks, Co-op, Rebates and Sales Promotion Credits for all Manufacturing Centers
- Accounts Receivable Manager at M&M Mfg., Inc
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Manager at Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Accounts Receivable Lead at Mystic Granite and Marble
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Professional Accounting - Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Raleigh, NC Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages Opened and properly distributed incoming mail Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office Accounts payable Run credit and criminals of tenants/applicants Generated weekly occupancy reports and sent them out to investors and managers Accounts receivable manager
- Accounts receivable manager at Pendergraph Companies
- Waitress/Cashier at La Montesina
- Waitress/Cashier at La Montesina
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Total Sales Awards, 1999-Present.
- Selected to present State of the Industry speech at awards banquets.
Accounts Receivable Manager/Distribution Manager - Responsible for managing the accounts receivable and the logistics for all distribution activities for the company.
• Supervised one assistant; interacted with attorney regarding collections
• Made decisions to pursue collection in court; represented the company in civil and small claims court
• Procured warehouse space and worked with trucking companies in distribution
- Accounts Receivable Manager/Distribution Manager at YELLOW BOOK USA
- Senior Account Manager at YELLOW BOOK USA
20 years at this Job
- - Communications
- - Sales Course
Carrollton, Texas 2014 - Present
Office Coffee Service Company in 4 states with over 30,000 customers.
Accounts Receivable Manager
• Managed and coordinated staff of 15 by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
• Developed, documented and managed company accounting operations and procedures and controls.
• Developed an in-house lock box process for daily deposits of over $315,000 including checks, credit cards, and ACH. Worked with merchant system and 3rd party credit card payments.
• Implemented new banking relations and customer ACH conversion.
• Oversaw the processing of 1,100 invoices daily.
• Reduced 3rd parting invoicing/special billing accounts processing time from 30 days to current.
• Monitored daily dashboard and KPI's for collections of $7 Million dollars in receivables.
• Reduced accounts receivable open payments by $60,000.
• Implemented and automated New Customer Account procedures.
• Performed end of month close process timely and accurately and reduced close time by 3 days.
• Provided support for periodic financial audits and in-house audits.
• Prepared daily multi region sales revenue dash board.
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Parks Coffee/Prostar
- South Metro Denver Realtor at South Metro Denver Realtor Association
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting