Highway Contractor, heavy civil construction, highways, bridges, tunnels, mass transit & airport systems. Maintain A/R records; Contract Billings, Joint Venture Billings, FOB Billings; process daily deposits for multiple divisions and companies located throughout the United States. Corporate Accounts Receivable Supervisor, 2014 to present
• Provide daily support for all billings and cash applications for multiple Office Locations and bank accounts throughout the U.S.
• Manage the cash application for 10 different companies
• Monthly Reconcile of the AR to GL for 10 different companies
• Provide weekly, monthly reports to the Executive Team
• Responsible for multiple modules in the JD Edwards/Oracle accounting software: AR, Sales, Contract Billing, Pricing
• Project Lead on multiple upgrades to the JD Edwards/Oracle accounting software as well as provide daily support and troubleshooting issues as needed
• Assist on Internal Audits as needed
• Project Lead on the directive to standardize the load out systems for approximately 70 concrete plants as well as provide ongoing support
- Corporate Accounts Receivable Supervisor at The Lane Construction Corporation
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
I would like to work for a company I which I can give 120% of myself and demonstrate that I be can become a valuable asset, willing to learn new things and good attitude at all times. Jun 2015-Present Basic Fun, Inc Boca Raton, FL
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
• Supervisory responsibilities for a medium size manufacturing company and wholesaler in the US and responsible for over 600+ customers located primarily in the United States, Central America, Caribe and, Europe.
• Prepare A/R aging for all companies and recent acquisitions to perform a better understanding of the accounts receivable for weekly meeting with management.
• Prepare cash expectation report CFO review weekly, creating a spreadsheet using data based on trends and customer history.
• Analyze New Customers info to review and assign credit limits and sale terms based on customers application, set credit limits based on customer financial info and credit analysis, credit hold when overdue.
• Revise sales contracts and process customer allowances based on yearly accruals for sales discounts, analyzing customer profitable margins.
• Use EDI re sending when needed customers invoices and usage of PO's and customer remittances
• Prioritize month end reconciling, posting and closing the AR transactions for different companies and performing Intercompany postings since the main company acquire 5 entities in total, having different currencies depending on the country that we are doing business.
• Process and post cash receipts, credit memos, debit memos, dispute charge backs and account reconciliation for retail & wholesale customers, pulling info from vendors sites.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Basic Fun, Inc
- Accounting & Office Manager at David Iverson, P.A
- at MoreDirect, Inc
- Credit Manager at General Energy Corporations
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- AS - Computer Networking
- BS - Accounting
Accounts Receivable Supervisor is responsible for the timely collection of payments, management of billing/invoice processing, and accurately record revenue consistent with prescribed accounting policies and procedures and internal controls. The Accounting Supervisor makes independent decisions to effectively and efficiently drive collection activities, including identifying, resolving, and mitigating account/payment delinquencies in a timely manner. The position will supervise the work of others in the payroll function and staff accountants.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest
- Auditor at Kelly Services
- Project Accounting Supervisor at Bechtel
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Management
- Associate - Computer Technology
• Collect accounts by contacting customers and investigating circumstances of non-payment. Often resolved by negotiating and diffusing conflicts, thus expediting payment and building positive client relationships.
• Accomplish accounts receivable human resource objectives by selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees.
• Develop new work-flow process to enhance planning, monitoring, measuring benchmark performance standards and advising compensation actions for associates
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Commercial Foodservice Repair, Inc
- Collections & Billing Specialist at Tech 24
- Unit Secretary at Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Outpatient Pre-op Unit Secretary at Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
2 years, 8 months at this Job
• Manage accounts receivables for five salesmen that include over 150 accounts
• Handle any pricing issues and input new pricing changes into the system
• Handle JDE issues that relate to accounts receivable
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Premium Waters Inc
- Credit Manager at Teters Floral Products, Inc
- Office Manager at Lorenz Plumbing, Heating & Air
- Accounts Payable Manager at Kanasasland Tire
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Admiration
- B.S. - Business Management
Manage team of 4 in the billing and accounts receivable process; with direct supervisor and direction to one person in outside offices. ◦ Maintain portfolio of 420 customers ◦ Developed and instituted Collections process to existing team of billers into a team of collectors ◦ Developed Standard Operating Process' (SOP's) and provided training ensuring correct processing of accounts. ◦ Facilitated training of operations and creating SOP to ensure correct processing across accounts. ◦ Identify and facilitate account resolution with customer, internal departments, provide guidance on complex issue resolution, including short-pays, credits, fully open invoices, missing invoices/documentation, and rate disputes. ◦ Ensure timely and correct Billing. ◦ Documenting process in the form of SOP's, working with the training department to ensure that the parties responsible for creating orders are aware of issues. ◦ Documented processes and developed SOP's for training after implementation of new software; NetSuite and SalesForce. ◦ Created KPI's for service, billing and payables. ◦ Contract Management. ◦ Assist in the Month end and Year end audits.
- Billing and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Diversified Inspections / ITL
- Accounts Receivable and Billing Leader (Manager) at Swift Logistics
- Driver Development Coordinator at Marten Transport
- Liaison between operations and accounting at Halbersleben Transport LLC
5 months at this Job
- BA in Business Management - Business Management
• Supervise daily billing and collections activities to ensure maximum efficiency for Home Health. Provide guidance and direction to staff (approximately 20 people), covering all aspects of billing and collection standards/procedures, ensure adherence to policies and procedures, and initiate correspondence to insurance companies for reconsideration of claims.
• Supervise accounts receivable management functions and maintain assigned portfolios at acceptable levels. Ensure that service/supplies are billed appropriately and reimbursements are pursued until full payment is received.
• Provide guidance and assistance to management at branches assigned on reimbursement issues.
• Develop and implement plans to ensure assigned accounts receivable balances are within stated objectives.
• Supervise the maintenance of the provider manuals, patient information updates, and various logs essential to patient clearance/billing processes.
• Ensure that accounts are billed within the established time frames and that customer service guidelines/guarantees are adhered to. Keep abreast of billing regulations/requirements and changes to national uniform billing forms, and communicate changes to all pertinent personnel.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Kindred At Home
- Office Manager/HR Liaison at Ascend Hospice
- Health Information Manager/HR at
10 months at this Job
Responsible for leading and supervising the centralized Accounts Receivable department in the accurate and timely posting of cash, performing daily cash reconciliations, payment research and dispute resolution
➢ Monitors the activities of the Accounts Receivable associates within the assigned location to ensure proper and consistent compliance with company approved A/R and cash application procedures
➢ Manages workflow within assigned location and continuously evaluates performance of A/R associates based on goals and objectives developed by the A/R Manager
➢ Provides regular feedback to the A/R Manager and escalates issues when appropriate; provides feedback for opportunities to improve standard operating procedures
➢ Works closely with bank contacts and internal IT Services team to ensure timely and accurate receipt of incoming payment batch jobs and payment advices
➢ Works closely with Accounting and Treasury departments on cash and reconciliation issues
➢ Performs daily audits of cash reconciliations prepared by A/R associates
➢ Prepares monthly cash and lockbox reconciliations to Accounting and Treasury departments
➢ Ensures the proper and timely processing of payment related inquiries from the A/R and Collection departments
➢ Participates in financial and operational audits, as required
➢ Responsible for associate relations functions including hiring, terminating, performance management, development and training
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Amerisource Bergen
- Netsuite Consultant Product Owner at Clarivate Analytics
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Solarwinds
- Accounts Receivable Team Lead at CBS 46
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Supervise 12 Union Level III to Level VI Accounts Receivable Clerks on a variety of Accounts Receivables (Trade, Cardboard, Glass, Misc. Tickets, Vending Machines, Pharmacy, Gift Cards, etc.) and a variety of functions (ACH’s, Review and approval of Journal Entries, Account Reconciliations, Credit Applications, Bad Debt Write-Offs, State Sales Tax, etc.), and instrumental in the month-end close process. Responsible for the daily supervision of my team members, coaching, mentoring, training, counseling, write-ups and reviews within the Union guidelines, including hiring and terminating.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at The Save Mart Companies
- Business Manager at Modesto Christian School
- Office/Human Resources Manager at Jackrabbit
- CFO/Bookkeeper/Business Manager at Western United Dairymen/Western United Environmental Services
7 months at this Job
- N/A - Finance/Accounting/HR
Acknowledge and prioritize multiple internal and external customer demands, providing maximum satisfaction with full service hospitality.
• Manage Invoices and daily finanacial transactions.
• Handle missed payments
• Oversees shipping and receiving operations.
• Manage accounts receivable clerks
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at THE VALDEZ CORPORATION
22 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- - Business Administration
- Associate - Legal