- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
• Collections, via phone, fax, e-mail, and mail
• Reconciliations of customer accounts
• Processing of Payments via Credit Card and Check by phone
• Working with Outside Collections Agency on unpaid balances
• Working with Attorney on Lawsuits
• Processing New Customer Applications, by running reports on Equifax & Experian
• Skip Tracing
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Hunt & Sons
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Roth Staffing (Purple Communications, Inc - Temp Position)
- Bookkeeper (Moved back to California) at Nevada Power Products
- Accounts Receivable Reconciliation Team, "Teir 2" at Robert Half (RR Donnelley - Temp Position)
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Highly motivated individual with 12 years' experience with federal Government Billing. Knowledgeable in accounting standards and regulations (CAS, FAR, DFARS). General accounting, finance, account reconciliations, and analysis. Knowledge of cost accounting guidelines, contract guidelines, DCAA rules and regulations. Project Accounting, Cost Reporting, and Revenue Recognition knowledge. Advanced computer skills including knowledge of accounting software applications such as MS Excel, PeopleSoft, Deltek and Oracle. Aerojet Rocketydne Gainesville, Virginia May 2017-June 2018
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
• Reviewed and approved invoices for contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M).
• Generated timely invoices for cost reimbursable, T&M, and fixed price projects.
• Submit government invoices using the Department of Defense WAWF software application and other Government online invoicing systems.
• Monitored accounts receivable aging and assist with collecting outstanding invoices.
• Reconciled unbilled balances and monitor contract funding.
• Ensure compliance with applicable agreements, guidelines and regulations.
• Prepared schedules and assisted Accounting Manager with Incurred Cost Submissions.
• Assisted with year-end audit schedules and PBC items.
• Worked closely with Project Managers and FP&A personnel to complete billing and revenue recognition.
• Reviewed and approved employee timecards.
• Approved yearly performance reviews.
• Interviewed/trained new employees.
• Led weekly staff meetings.
• Participated in weekly Treasury meetings.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at FAR, DFARS
- Senior Accountant at Aerojet Rocketydne
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at American Defense Systems
- Accounts Receivable Analyst at ICI Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management/Ethics
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Medical Administration
My healthcare and behavioral health experience have provided me with excellent knowledge of clinic practices, personnel management, billing and coding and other relevant skills required. Proficient in a variety of practice management software applications and proven talent to work well in a stressful environment. Pathfinder Health Innovations - Behavioral Health Accounts Receivable Supervisor - Arizona 2018 - Current
• Posted and reconciled primary and secondary insurance payments. Invoiced and sent monthly patient payments.
• Managed and followed up on EOB denials, rejections, prepared appeal letters and sent electronic claims for commercial and government insurances for multiple clinics.
• Coordinate weekly calls with clinics. Processed weekly and monthly aged analysis reports for meeting with management and clinics.
- Behavioral Health Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Pathfinder Health Innovations
- Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Reliable Mobile Labs
- Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Manager at Dr. Park
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Promoted from Team Lead to Supervisor due to initiatives I created within the department to drive collections revenue from 60% to 85% in one quarter.
•Supervise a staff of twelve (12) who performed similar duties to meet objectives in regard to collecting payments for Windstream customers.
•Prepare daily evaluations of account receivable specialist's performance
•Train new employees on company policy and procedures
•Coach collection strategies, ensuring every A/R Specialists utilizes the most successful communications including verbal and written requests for payment.
•Review AR aging report and provide weekly updates, determining final resolution for accounts
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS
- Accounts Receivable Team Lead at Financial Services team
- Account Receivable Specialist at Process payments for Nuvox
- Licensed Cosmetologist at RITE TOUCH HAIR SALON
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Transitioned with team during corporate takeover to manage 6-12 Accounts Receivable (AR) partners that included training and directing daily activities. Ensure complete AR audit compliance with company policies and procedures; proper communications with customer and service teams. Maintain AR goals and timely completion of month-end procedures. Recruit, onboard and train new staff; direct daily activities for the AR partners. Accomplishments:
• Implemented Six Sigma Green Belt project to assist partners in locating accounts in a timely manner; decreased call time on inbound calls.
• Collaborate with other management partner to develop a conference call template, which decreased the weekly conference call from over one hour to 30 minutes.
• Initiated strategy to enable AR balance to decrease from over $11M to $1.5M during transition from Zee Medical to Cintas.
• Decreased AR percentage goal by 4-5% below goal for assigned region with no incremental impact or bad debt reserve expense. FY18 goal from 9.9% to 5%; FY17 goal from 15% to 10.6%
• Served as liaison between AR and AP, training and compliance departments
• Collaborated with Finance Department for solution to end manual settlement process for the Zee Medical website payment in Xipay system.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at CINTAS CORPORATION
- Credit/Collections Manager at ZEE MEDICAL INC (Acquired by Cintas Corporation)
- Collection Associate 3 (2007-2009) Kelly Services (2007-2008) at ZEE MEDICAL INC
- Senior Collection/Customer Service Administration at DUN AND BRADSTREET
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Business
• Investigates transaction errors or exceptions and preparing correcting entries. Where possible determining the root cause of the error, identifying procedural changes to prevent recurrence, and guiding the changes through to implementation
• Coordinates A/R approval pricing, co-op and misc. deductions, ensuring compliance with company guidelines while maintaining sound business judgment
• Daily review and analysis of account's status to provide appropriate follow-up with regards to overdue payments
• Maintains and balances general ledger accounts, internal accounting systems and applications
• Provides support and leadership to the Accounts Receivable team
• Provides training and guidance to team members to ensure highest performance levels
• Interacts with IT, Sales, and Warehouse departments addressing issues
• Completes any special Accounts Receivable or Credit projects necessary
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Readerlink Distribution Services
- Senior Accountant/A/R Supervisor at Tempel Steel Company
- Staff Accountant at ArjoHuntleigh, Inc
- Accounting Control Analyst at Accenture, LLP
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
• Conduct client status meetings to discuss the status of the customer portfolio. Take specific actions or make recommendations in order to insure customer sustainability.
• Identify and resolve outstanding customer inquiries with appropriate Corporate and Account team members and escalate as needed.
• Serve as a consultant and subject matter expert to internal and external clients regarding business policies, procedures, and processes that drive the implementation of Accounts Receivable strategies (account management, customer service, billing, etc.).
• Recruit and train new team members (analysts) and provide development guidance to existing analysts to ensure individuals' career needs are aligned with the goals of the organization.
• Monitor and communicate analyst's performance against monthly goals and recommend specific actions to address variances. Collaborate with Analyst to develop strategic plan for project work.
• Recommend and implement employee changes in status including reclassifications, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
• Utilize the required procedures and methods, both manual and system supported, to ensure appropriate accounts receivable collection follow up.
• Identify customers who are not paying within stated terms and develop action plans to improve payment trends.
• Review accounts receivable collection aging reports (invoices, credits and unapplied cash) and facilitate resolution of seriously past due and/or problematic accounts.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at The Coca-Cola Company
- Project Installation Coordinator and Freestyle Project Specialist at The Coca-Cola Company
- Receptionist at Alpharetta Children's Dentistry
- Customer Service Representative at Aspen Marketing Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Foster a work environment that supports optimum workforce productivity, engagement, effectiveness and efficiency
• Consistently monitor and report collections performance effectiveness and drive improvement process
• Train new hire on all applicable systems and maintain work queues
• Day to day management and development of accounts receivable representatives
• Establish and maintain training tools and protocols
• Assist department with past due AR reports and account resolution
• Develop and implement strategic processes for the purpose of reducing of A/R days and increasing cash flow
• Complete month end projects to effectively meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Community Health Systems
- Salon Manager/Stylist at Hair By Hoch
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Supervision And Management
Supervising the accounts receivable staff, resolving late or skipped payments, updating financial records, and collecting the revenue generated by processing all invoices. Also oversee the day-to-day operations and strategic goals of the accounts receivable cycle through management, maintenance, implementation, and design of all accounts receivable business procedures and functions for the entire accounts receivable collection process.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Grover Landscape Services, Inc
- FC Bookkeeper at California Mill Equipment Co
- FC Bookkeeper/Property Manager at Open Views Inc
- Heavy Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Contract Billing at Amerine Systems, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MS - Accounting & Business Management
Supervise 4 employees in the Accounting Department. Cultivated an efficient AR/Credit and collections team overseeing all activity through month end close and reporting. Chief support in annual company audit for accounts receivables. Rewrote Accounts Receivable policies and procedures manual. Developed policies for billing, collections and cash applications. Introduced and implemented scanning of deposit back up and desktop banking deposit, to reduce paper in office. Developed Month End reports for Management on over 90-day accounts. Watch list of high-risk accounts through excel spreadsheets, and Crystal Reports. Developed long term employees to achieve supervisor level. Reconciled over $160 million in Aged Receivables for the year 2017. Provide reliable and accurate information to internal/external auditors and management that facilitated preparation of year-end financial statements. Review A/R aging. Reviewed requests for adjustments. Ensured proper staffing levels for the Accounts Receivable Office and front desk. Maintained appropriate and extensive knowledge of accounting systems. Revamped A/R procedures and filing systems, created spreadsheets to enhance tracking of receivables, followed up on open accounts and negotiated with clients during collection calls. Developed, implemented, and managed the accounting operations and procedures for the accounts receivable/credit and collections department through month end.
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Adams Construction Company
- Grant Administrator/Bookkeeper at Roanoke County Public Schools
- Claims Reviewer at Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
5 years, 10 months at this Job