As an acquisition manager, I am responsible for setting and running meetings with college professors to determine if there is mutual interest in creating a digital higher learning publication. I then guide the potential author through our process of development. Once the publication is fully developed, I then ensure product sales both through our online bookstore (SaaS) and through retail channels. I have been working remotely from FIshers, IN for the past 5 years. Most initial contacts are made from my home office, follow ups are held face to face often times requiring overnight travel. In 2014 my assigned territory had no existing publications or sales. Over the past four years, I have grown my territory to over $400,000 in annual sales while holding my margins above 72%
- Acquisition Manager at Great River Learning
- Unit Manager at Liberty National
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Corporate Finance
Senior Acquisition Manager with over 150 personally acquired properties. Trained and Managed up to 6 other Acquisition and Investment Agents. Company leader featured prominently in marketing and training materials.
- Senior Acquisition Manager at The Investor Hub
- Small Business Specialist at Verizon
- Sales Manager at Clear
- Sales Representative at Vivint
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Director of contracting, finance, and future budgeting actions of DIU's $35M Research and Operations budget
• Leads test, engineering, and acquisition strategy for innovative technical solutions for 85+ Prototype Products
• Overseas Product Manager (PM) training and creation of Product Manager processes for 40+ PMs
- Acquisition Manager at United States Air Force
- Chief Engineer/Asst. Director of Operations at United States Air Force
- Asst. Director of Operations at F-35 Flight Test, United States Air Force
- Experimental Flight Test Engineering Student at United States Air Force
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Aeronautical Engineering
Responsible for the creation, lead and management of a 26 staff strong site acquisition department.
Responsibilities of the Senior site acquisition manager include but are not limited to:
• Reporting SA Program status as required on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to both Goodman executive level as well as the clients executive's level.
• Trouble shooting and leading a site acquisition team (or multiple teams, vendors and consultants) to meet/exceed project timelines, deliverables, and profitability.
• Build and manage Overhead and expense budgets and recommend action plans to insure profitability.
• Promote hands-on field experience and vendor management experience to insure site acquisition is conducted in a professional and timely manner and to the customer's satisfaction.
• Ability to counsel team members, vendors and consultants, and mitigate daily challenges/risks, as well as effectively communicate with the Customer. Manage Build plan programs including new site builds, site acquisition only, LTE, 1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th carrier adds/site modifications, and other special projects as required.
• Maintain a full working knowledge of typical site acquisition tasks and deliverables including site candidate searches; preparation of site candidate information packages; lease negotiations; zoning & permitting; regulatory compliance; reporting progress and insuring closeout packages and data uploads are completed accurately and timely. Overall project volume:
• 500 LTE wave 4 sites
• 850 LTE wave 5 sites
• 150 LTE wave 4 2nd carrier sites
• 250 UMTS 1st carrier sites
• 500 2nd through 5th carrier add on's
• 1500 ETTCS / FTTCS sites
• Sector split sites
• Generator adds
• Microwave projects
• Special projects / COW sites
• 150 NSB sites
• 300 SAO sites
- Senior Site Acquisition Manager at Goodman Networks
- Director, network development & National Roll at Globus Consulting
- Senior Site Acquisition Manager New Site Build, PNW at Goodman Networks PNW
- Program manager Mobilcom UMTS roll out project at Nokia Germany GmbH
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Education
and Fort Wayne, IN
• Assists in the coordination and administration of hiring skilled craftsmen, including outreach programs, job postings, screening resumes/job applications, and performing initial interviews, administering craft tests, serving as the primary point-of-contact for candidates throughout the recruiting process.
• Implements recruitment programs to assure adequate talent pipelines for each skilled trade.
• Analyzes information provided on prospective employee applications, conducts initial interviews, and determines suitability for employment.
• Represents the company at conferences, associations, job fairs, and other networking events to build relationships, promote the company, and develop an understanding of the regional employment market.
• Promoted to Talent Acquisition Manager in August 2016
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Jack Laurie Group
- at Jack Laurie Group
- Property Manager at Indiana Realty Partners
- Billings Manager/HR at Axia Technology Partners
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
-Licensed Property Manager for 160 units in Denver and Boulder -Portfolio Manager for all units (maintenance, leasing, inspections, main owner contact) -New Client Acquisition Manager -Member of DMAR, NARPM and BNI networking groups -Working toward becoming a RMP/MPM -Strong accounting/financial skills
- Property Manager and Acquisition Manager at Blue Sage Property Management
- Property Manager at MarketPlace Realty
- Office/Accounts Manager and Personal Trainer at Anytime Fitness
- Fitness Manager at Bally Total Fitness
11 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Fire Science and Building Construction
- High School Diploma
* Managed all functions of the recruiting department, including fleet growth, advertising, and expansion of social media. Emphasis placed on outbound cold calling, interviewing, and closing clients. * Successfully led the rebuild of the entire Talent Sourcing and Business Support team for driver and maintenance hiring. * Promoted to Talent Acquisition Manager in September 2016. * Reduced onboarding time to fill from 35 days to a 9-day average. * Increased application count for 2 additional recruiters without increasing cost-per application. * Led the implementation of Tenstreet talent acquisition software and developed recruiting processes for qualifying professional CDL-A drivers and ensuring DOT compliance for driver qualification files. * Supervised and provided direction, coaching, and feedback to 5 direct reports. * Have knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures and keep abreast of state and federal regulations as they pertain to employment including but not limited to EEO/Affirmative Action Programs, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Drug and Alcohol Testing in compliance with DOT.
- Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager at Red Classic Transportation & Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- at USA Truck, Inc
- Recruiter at USA Truck, Inc
- Freight Broker at USA Truck, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
December 2013 - present
North America's leading retailer of personalized merchandise and experiences. Currently, operate 450 stores located throughout the US and Canada.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Customer driven leader supporting talent acquisition for corporate home office, field operations management, sales
management, contact center, and executive staffing. Strategically partnered with HR & business leaders to identify current
and future talent requirements. Customized talent recruitment and selection strategy with a focus on quality. Elevated the talent bar by delivering innovative recruitment solutions including assessment activities that effectively identify strengths and
areas of opportunity for finalist candidates.
• Direct Talent Acquisition team in developing and managing business partnerships with hiring managers in the field to support Group/Region/District regular hiring needs, on-going upgrades and internal promotions.
• Assist in the development of enhanced associate on-boarding practices to improve new hire experience and provide more effective assimilation.
• Developed staffing model for non-exempt high volume store level staffing in the field including online assessment tools & processes.
• Develop cross functional project teams within talent acquisition to provide opportunity to evaluate, create and lead various projects to enhance candidate experience, recruiting efficiencies and improve employment branding.
• Lead internal Recruiting team while overseeing strategic processes, systems and planning for both home office corporate and District Manager level field positions.
• Lead and train team members, monitor productivity of various sourcing channels, identify and engage new sources of talent.
• Lead all executive searches for the enterprise including thorough assessment processes for SVP, VP, Director and Manager level roles.
• Manage project to analyze outdated job requisition processes which led to the development and implementation of strategy to reduce number of outdated requisitions by 70% while communicating and educating process changes to ensure future compliance.
• Participate in company-wide project to increase flexible staffing, and supported development of a Flexible Staffing Toolkit for field hiring managers.
• Developed plan to drive Military friendly recruiting practices including advertising utilized by field hiring managers.
• Partner closely with HR Compensation team to establish processes and communication to ensure proper management and adherence to best compensation philosophy and practices.
• Provide annual support to Human Resources budgeting process, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual HR reporting support for TR Leadership Team. Highlights:
• Helped design and successfully implement diversity recruiting initiatives by working closely with local organizations.
• Developed new onboarding tools which resulted in a 60% improved retention rate for new hires
• Introduced proactive research and recruiting techniques and strategies, especially at the executive levels resulting in a 65% annual decrease in vendor/agency recruiting costs
• Created and facilitated Interviewing Best Practices workshop for first time managers.
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Things Remembered, Inc. Corporate Office
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at AFIMAC
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Dealer Tire, LLC
- Recruiting Project Manager at Stanley Staffing
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Arts and Sciences
Los Angeles, CA Aesthetic solutions and prescriptive drugs treating skin problems and protect and enhance healthy skin. Talent Acquisition Manager (Consultant) April 2018 - Nov 2018 * Hired as part of Nestlé Skin Health Integration Team to create internal talent acquisition program and operations, while integrating two company entities and cultures. * Increase hiring manager engagement by transforming reactive, short-term tactical efforts to consultative talent acquisition HR Business Partners, providing proactive, long-term strategies. Boost applicant interest by driving employer branding through social media. * Create/Manage processes to entice candidates and improve overall experience by designing progressive onboarding processes to ensure talent management is a competitive advantage. * Help lead enterprise change initiatives: succession planning, culture transformation, talent management and talent analytics, inclusion and diversity. * Create workforce and talent insights. Provide recommendations on talent needs, candidate journey and workforce engagements. Integrate processes to produce organizational effectiveness. * Reduce costs by negotiating with job boards and vendors and renegotiating all current agreements.
- Talent Acquisition Manager (Consultant) at Nestlé Skin Health
- Direct Hire Executive Division of Roth Staffing at Ledgent Search Group
- Account Manager, Technology at Kforce Inc
- Human Resources Talent Acquisition Manager at Havas Edge
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
fully integrated real estate development company with offices in Michigan, North Carolina, & Virginia. Singh has approximately 1,700 employees, inclusive of approximately 1,200 hourly employees. Title: Talent Acquisition Manager Date: October 2015 to Present Responsibilities: Oversee & advise all aspects of professional level hiring process Achievement: Continuously meet or exceed hiring goals of 48 professional level employees, annually. Developed recruitment process, guidelines and enhanced brand presence through social media and candidate experience. Supervise one direct report.
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Singh Real Estate A national
3 years, 3 months at this Job