Miami-FL A real estate development company in Florida with offices in Paris, France and Madrid, Spain. The company specializes in group investment funds as well as purchasing and managing residential condominiums, single family homes, retail and mixed-use projects. The company Immocorp-Capital was incorporated in 2001 and is based in Miami, Florida. Position: Acquisition Manager Created Performa's, property valuation, attended meetings regarding the construction process and planning for sales on property; guided the development protocol for projects. In charge of allocating the investors in the group they so desired to arrive at their highest return investment; i.e. commercial, residential or flip.
- Acquisition Manager at Immocorp-Capital
- Intern- Mentored by Managing Partner at Immocorp-Capital
- VP - Department of Sales at MB Real Estate and Investment
- Intern Acquisitions Department at Beekman REIM
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Interactive/Marketing
Fully remote talent Acquisition Manager
- Talent Acquisition Manager - remote at Premier Medical Staffing Services, LLC
- Independent Distributor at Advocare
- Domestic Nursing Recruiter at MedPro Healthcare Staffing
- Recruiting Consultant at Club Staffing - AMN Healthcare
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Health Services - Health Administration
- High School Diploma
Talent Acquisition Manager responsible for recruiting and screening candidates for operations roles throughout North America as well as being subject matter expert on all Talent Acquisition recruiting systems. Responsibilities: -Conducting applicant pre-screening and interviews -Finding candidates that fill about 200-250 open positions per year -Providing support and advice to Human Resource staff and other Management as required -Assisting with crafting HR and Talent Acquisition policy -Running North America onboarding, orientation, and intern program -Working with various departments on company branding, employee engagement, and training -Implementing new Applicant Tracking System (ATS) -Training HR, Managing Directors and Hiring Managers on new ATS as well as be subject-matter-expert on ATS and other Talent Acquisition systems -Providing analysis of results from Caliper - hiring assessment tool -Proficient in using Deltek, Monster, LinkedIn, UltiPro, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Talent Acquisition Manager at BDP International Inc
- Operations Manager at USIS
- Investigator at USIS
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Criminology and Criminal Justice
Senior Acquisition Manager for government client responsible for managing 15-million-dollar Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) portfolio. Conduct cradle to grave contract management with up to 30 projects running concurrently. Assist with developing annual Capabilities Based Assessment (CBA) to identify potential gaps that impact operators in the field. Review and assess contractor proposals to annual Broad Area Announcement (BAA) and coordinate responses with military and non-military government personnel to select most desirable proposals. Evaluate submittals for cost, and technical suitability and determine those that are most beneficial to mission requirements. Conduct Technical Evaluations and prepare packages for contract award.
- Senior Acquisition Manager at ISPA Technology
- Program Manager/Senior Intelligence Analyst at Raytheon-Blackbird Technologies
- Capital Manager (Temporary Position) at Robert Half Management Resources
- Team Lead - Project Manager - Acquisition Specialist - Revenue Analyst at ManTech SRS, Scitor Corporation
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Seeking a permanent opportunity with a fast paced organization offering opportunity to continue learning and contribute in a Talent Acquisition Manager capacity. As a manager I believe in helping good recruiters become great recruiters. I offer 10 years in various size corporate environments, from very large organizations as well as 10 years in the staffing industry. I also have managed contractor programs as well as global recruiting. I am very comfortable partnering with senior management to help improve relationships between Talent Acquisition and business units. Hiregenics/McDonalds 2/18-present Contract Sr. Recruiter McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with over 36,000 locations in over 100 countries. More than 80% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local business men and women. Supported Accounting, Finance, Marketing and non-profit Ronald McDonald House Charities. Worked on Brass Ring ATS.
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Hiregenics/McDonalds
- Contract Sr. Recruiter at Superior Group
- Contract Sr. Recruiter at Motorola Solutions
- Contract Sr. Recruiter at Apex/US Cellular
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Provide a wide range of acquisition program management, analytical, technical and support services to the Missile Defense Targets and Countermeasures (TC) program.
• Develop and maintains knowledge of contract scope, CLINS, Award Fee Criteria, contract period of performance, pricing, option and kit tables and delivery schedules.
• Apply integration, communication, coordination, organizational and planning expertise to acquisition efforts across TC in order to assist with the implementation of program direction.
• Maintain knowledge and awareness of level for Inter-Agency Review (IAR) actions and support agreements. Develops IAR Amendments in coordination with the Program Integrator and Financial Integrator.
• Ensure compliance with MDA and the Department of Defense (DOD) Acquisition Policies.
• Attend Product Team government and contractor meetings; maintains current knowledge of program activities and status.
• Development of pre- and post-award documentation; assist in milestone planning, tracking, scheduling, briefing preparation, and decision documentation preparation.
• Perform a wide range of program management activities to include assistance in gathering data, conducting analyses, evaluation, and validation of acquisition programmatic documentation.
• Develop acquisition plans and strategies, justifications and approvals for contractual actions for TC.
• Interface regularly with MDA leadership to discuss programmatic strategies and provide the status specific acquisition efforts.
• Support Award Fee activities, and criteria recommendation development to ensure Product Manager's input for submission to the Program Integrator.
- Acquisition Manager at Missile Defense Agency, Redstone Arsenal
- State and Local Government Fulfillment Coordinator at Verizon Wireless
- State and Local Government Online Coordinator at League of Leaders
- Technical Support Coordinator at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Government
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
- - Program Protection Planning Awareness
I started with KleenMark as a Recruiter hiring commercial janitorial employees. I sourced, recruiting, interviewed, onboarded, and set up employees to start employment with the company. In August of 2016, I was promoted to Talent Acquisition Manager, overseeing four recruiters and ensuring that metrics such as number of hires, retention, and overall engagement were being met and exceeding. In six months, my team's number of hires increased by an average of 3.5% and reduced turnover by 10% by training recruiters with a customer service and sales oriented mindset.
- Talent Acquisition Manager/Recruiter at KleenMark
- Foundry Laborer at Pal-Tec
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at
- Retail Store Manager at Aeropostale
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
As the Talent and Acquisition Manager, I am in charge of 4 recruiters and the staffing management for all the programs within MBA CSI portfolio. *** Responsible for managing the recruiting efforts in support to a 10 year $ 300 million Unites States Postal Service (USPS) contract vehicle assisting engineer and IT departments. (Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Drafters, Program Engineers, Software Program Managers, Technical Writers, Cyber Security Solutions Engineers etc.) *** staffing requirements, receipts forecasting along with -Provided strategic guidance and technical expertise by other relevant performance measures. developing the standard of procedures (SOP's) for the recruiting department, and made sure every member in -Developed, maintained capacity and advised upper the team was informed and trained on these guidelines management and client about staffing models. -Member of the risk management team which supported - Formulated and applied statistical and data analysis teams assessing internal controls for financial recording reports (using tools such as Taleo, and department data) and standard procedures. to aid management with decision making, policy formulation, and other management functions related to -Recommended answers for the finance and the staffing trends and updates using the available data. procurement department, for implementation of system, process, and policy improvements. - Delivered program management technical support in maintaining, developing and planning oversight of -Currently part of the team which allowed MBACI to be project planning, production models, staffing ready and achieve the ISO 9001:2015 certification. representations and performance analysis. -Responsible for auditing sales quotes, and act as first - Accountable for organizing and attending different echelon of interaction with vendors for procurement career fairs for both veteran as well as collegiate assessment of recruitment products. outreach. -Partake in the execution of several RFP/RFQ/RFI -In charge of all the OFCCP compliance record keeping sessions with the B/D team as well as upper management for business growth. - Built and implemented analytical models used in the identification and categorization of data anomalies, -Responsible for the outreach of social media and recruiting tools -Serving as the Program Manager for staffing support to FEMA projects. Accountable for auditing and correcting timesheets for payroll process. -Responsible for maintaining a robust pipeline of candidates for various languages. (Spanish, French, Tagalog). -Accountable for recruiting and managing cleared personnel for the U.S. ARMY Intelligence Security Command (INSCOM) in support to their 'insider threat' program to include: All source intelligence, linguist support, IT Management and Cybersecurity vacancies. -Created metric reports for forecast and anticipation future needs.
- Talent and Acquisition Manager at MBA CSi
- Talent and Acquisition Manager / Director of Talent and Acquisition (interim) at SOC LLC
- Recruiting Manager at GLOBAL Integrated Security
- Lead Recruiting Analyst at GLOBAL Integrated Security
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Lisle, IL September 2016- Present
Patrick is a national leader in design, engineering and construction management firm with approximately 300 employees, in 16 different locations.
Talent Acquisition Manager
• Manage full cycle recruitment non-exempt and exempt positions for multiple business units in multiple states (IL, IN, WI, OH, NC, SC, MA, KY, IA, and FLA)
• Manage an average of 50 requisitions for all levels and various functions including Engineering, Business Development, Safety, and Administrative support.
• Team Lead for Implementation of ATS -Newton, Coached and train members of HR and provide 1:1 for managers.
• Responsible for the leadership and development of a small team. Provide coaching and feedback.
• Strategic and collaborative partner with business leaders and Human Resources.
• Source, screen and identify active and passive talent utilizing Job Boards, LinkedIn, Referrals and Social Media.
• Manage applicant tracking system to track open positions, search status, and credentialing.
• Negotiated and conducted offers for all levels of positions.
• Train managers on the interview process and interviewing practices.
• Attend college career events, manage Internship program and university relations.
• Maintain weekly and quarterly recruiting reports.
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Patrick Engineering
- HR Generalist II at Panduit Corporation
- HR Generalist I at Health Resources Alliance
- Area Recruiter at Waste Management, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Resources Management
Columbus, OH July 2014 - Present Nationally recognized corporation operating as holding company for numerous companies engaged in businesses of mixed-use urban development, multi-family home building and management, student housing building & management, land development & construction, and condominium development. Employs 200 professionals. Talent Acquisition Manager Develop recruiting strategy, updating marketing materials as well as creating and promoting bi-monthly recruiting fair setting company as talent leader in multi-family housing industry. Manage recruiting process including initial assessments, interviews, offers, and onboarding. Identify/source talent for openings, create pool of candidates for future available roles, coordinate interview process, and counsel candidates on benefits, salary, and corporate culture. Communicate with hiring managers, building/cultivating relationships, gaining trust, and establishing role as authority in talent management. ➲ Reduced employee turnover by leading facilities leadership team in rebuilding employee structure and career path for skilled employees. ➲ Managed 20+ open positions in multiple markets in addition to developing talent pool for future openings.
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Edwards Companies
- Senior Executive Recruiter at PMG Employment Consultants, LLC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology