Contract position- Talent Acquisition Specialist, Retail Banking Division.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist-Contractor at Commerce Bank
- Physician Recruiter at
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Corizon Health
- Recruiting Manager at Pace Staffing Alternatives
1 month at this Job
- - Nursing
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science - Human Biology
Hired as a Talent Acquisition Specialist to source, interview and coordinate the hiring process of Financial Representatives for 6 offices.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at FORESTERS FINANCIAL
- Talent and Personal Development Specialist at EMR CONSULTING, LLC
- at MORGAN STANLEY
- Training Manager/Training Specialist at AMERICAN WOODMARK
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MA - Counseling Psychology
- BA - Psychology
In addition to my duties as Talent Acquisition Specialist. I am now responsible for onboarding and educating new team members to perform the duties of a Sr and Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist at FedEx Freight
- Specialist at Talent Acquisition
- Recruiter (Contract-Perm) at Carrier Clinic
- Human Resources Coordinator (Contract) at Sanofi
2 months at this Job
- BS - Human Resources Management
Talent Acquisition Specialist for multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout Florida. Responsible for recruiting all positions in a Skilled nursing setting. Positions ranged from Executive Director, all the way down to housekeeper and Laundry. Also recruited for various Corporate positions in our headquarters as assigned. Responsible for building, promoting, and overseeing all job fairs, and their results. Would attract attention by utilizing social media, paid ads online, and text blasts to certified health professionals.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at GREYSTONE HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
- REGIONAL RECRUITER at REMX(Advent Health)
- TEMPORARY RECRUITER at CONVERGYS
- REGIONAL RECRUITER at ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM(now Advent Health)
7 months at this Job
Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Perform high-volume, full cycle recruiting to secure the highest quality employees
• Manage multiple job requisitions simultaneously and maintain accurate data in regards to each position
• Leverage various recruiting resources such as Indeed, social media outlets, and ICIMS ATS Systems to recruit top talent
• Track information in client systems and ensure database management
• Participate in routine leadership calls to discuss staffing strategies and targets
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Acosta Sales & Marketing
- Human Resources Assistant at University of Wisconsin System
- at University of Wisconsin System
- Human Resources Intern at University of Wisconsin System
7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
• Develop recruiting and sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for all BEL USA, LLC’s lines of business: DiscountMugs, Premier, Branders and Bel Promo.
• Utilize sourcing tools and job postings provided by CareerBuilder, Glassdoor, Monster, Indeed and LinkedIn.
• Successfully source talent for specialized positions including but not limited to: VP of Contact Center Operations, Software Developers, Director of Software Engineering, Systems and Network Manager, Sr. Sales Manager, Sr. Accountant, Revenue Accountant, BI Developer, Contact Center Director, HR Manager, Manufacturing Managers, Warehouse Manager, PPC Specialist, EHS Manager and Director of Process Improvement.
• Conduct weekly meetings with Directors/VP’s to obtain feedback on performance, find out what their next hiring needs will be and build a network of qualified candidates using an ATS.
• Conduct background checks, drug tests and E-verify for employees being hired.
• Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared to job requirements by assessing, screening, and interviewing candidates based on experiences and abilities.
• Create and/or update job descriptions containing ADA and OSHA compliance for BEL USA, LLC’s Production, Call Center, IT, Marketing and Administration departments.
• Created Internal Recruiting Policy and updated hourly offer letter, salary offer letter, background form and drug free workplace form for BEL USA, LLC.
• Leading implementation of new ATS Ultipro and training recruiter in Manila to support our sister site in the Philippines.
• Spearheaded project to increase Glassdoor reviews on company website from 3.4 to 4.0.
• Maintain relationships with potential candidates and employees to obtain referrals.
• Hired as a Talent Acquisition Specialist and promoted to Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist within the first year of employment.
- Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at BEL USA, LLC
- Senior Technical Recruiter at Aerotek
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist
• Full cycle recruitment for all positions within the organization
• Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
• Ensure all recruiters have adequate training and knowledge on talent acquisitions processes
• Track and report candidates and use key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
• Build networks and create relationships from passive searching to develop a pipeline of qualified candidates
• Research and contact community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, and media
• Contact candidates via e-mail and phone to screen, ensure position fit, schedule assessments, and interviews
• Uphold a sense of urgency by following up with management from different BU's to discuss needs and progress while maintaining contact with candidates interested in opportunities
- Corporate Talent Acquisition Specialist at Friedman Real Estate
- HR Associate and Recruiter at DTE Energy
- Recruiter/Staffing Specialist (Temporary Assignment) at Kelly Services
- Sales Manager at AT&T
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Brooklyn, NY CAMBA is a non-profit agency that provides services that connect people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter 2017-present
- Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter at CAMBA
- Human Resources Specialist at
- Human Resources Generalist at
- Human Resources/Finance Assistant at Families, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Wow Rack Technologies, Present Client Acquisition Specialist / North America
• Responsible for New logo acquisition with focus on Enterprise customer space. Quantum Corporation, Bellevue WA 2017 to 2018 Enterprise Data Storage Specialist Responsible for new logo acquisition with focus on Enterprise customer space.
• Exceeded sales quota in 2017 (125% to Quota - $85k+ in booked contract value)
• Generated own leads and book of business through networking, cold calling, and online databases
• Successfully presented solutions to C-level decision makers
• Proven ability to build, develop, and direct a sales team with professionals nationwide
• Recognized for leading region in activity metrics: Most calls per week and appointments per month
• Demonstrated effective communication through collaboration with marketing, regional reps, and finance
• Represented business unit routinely at industry shows and networking events
• Awards: Top New Hire - Rising Star 2017
- Client Acquisition Specialist at Quantum Corporation
- Account Executive at Zones, Inc
- Marketing Executive at Web.com
- Account Executive at Innovative Scaling Technologies
1 year at this Job
Ms. Whitfield is a professional with over 20 years of hands-on 1102 experience performing "cradle to grave" procurement activities within various government agencies. Experienced with IT, T&M, IDIQ, Construction, Cost-type, Service contracts, Portfolio Management, Process Lifecycle Support, Logistics, and Contract Auditing. She has excellent organizational and communication skills; and have proven ability to successfully manage client/vendor relationships. All work has been client facing deliverables. Donna is CPCM, ITIL v3, CPIC and DAWIA Level III Certified. 04/18-04/19 RAVENTEK SOLUTIONS/DOS-A/LM/AQM/IP/GPB SR. ACQUISITION SPECIALIST The State Department, Acquisitions Global Programs Branch, establishes agreements that include: contracts, grants and cooperative agreements in support of program requirements for any bureau of the Department. Display expertise in contracting, and providing guidance to the GBP Branch in a wide range of contract types, complexity and value; assist program offices in developing market research, source selection plans, acquisition plans, required for AQM to solicit and award a contract and/or task order in a timely manner.
- SR. ACQUISITION SPECIALIST at RAVENTEK SOLUTIONS/DOS-A
- SR. ACQUISITION CONSULTANT/TEAM LEAD at SALMON GROUP INC
- SR. ACQUISITION CONSULTANT/PROJECT MANAGER (PM) at CONTRACT CANCELLED
- SR. ACQUISITION CONSULTANT (SME) at CHEVO CONSULTING LLC
at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration/Leadership
- Masters of Arts - Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Science - Organization Management
- - Contracting/Procurement