• Provide hands-on supervision over the entire sanitation process, under the direction of the Sanitation Manager
• Organizes and distributes tasks of sanitation process to maintain the MSS
• Makes recommendations as to what is needed, such as parts, chemicals, training etc.
• Helps develop, train, update, improve current SSOP
• Follows and teaches Company Safety regulations such as LOTO, HAZCOM, PPE
• Follows and monitors Company GMP standards for Food Manufacturing Facilities
• Monitor the performance of all FS/ Sanitation employees that includes but is not limited to: efficiencies of the work performed; labor hours of employees; and assisting in the creation of weekly work schedules
• With the assistance of the Sanitation Supervisor and Training Manager write, teach, follow, access SSOP for the Department and in cases works with other departments to help in the continuous improvement of on-going improvement programs
• Ensure compliance to the Master Sanitation Schedule
• Enforce company rules applying them in a fair and equitable manner
• Perform other related cleaning tasks as directed
• Maintain all equipment in good working order
• Maintain work area clean, and in safe condition at all times
• Recognize and report any situation that could affect the safety of an employee
• Oversees the removal, replacement, and dismantling of plant equipment and machinery
• Organizes and distributes tasks, such as docks, plant roof, sanitation rooms, ingredients room, parking lots and trash hoppers
• Monitor supplies and parts as needed, which includes daily and weekly inventories and ensure minimum and max levels of chemicals and supplies
• Monitor and direct the 3 Tub Sink and FS Sanitation employees
• Attend safety and quality training sessions
• Responsible for reporting accidents within 24 hours to management
• Making sure that all the sanitation technicians are following the procedure in compliance with the sanitation and pest control programs.
- Acting Team Leader at Blue Apron
- Account Executive at IBC Associates
- Caregiver at Private Hire Caregiver
- North Jersey - Volunteer at Jersey Cares
3 years at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- High School Diploma
July 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year and 3 months)
• Manage the team of top tier engineers responsible for the operation of the TPG group's IP networks, as well as to interface with senior management and other teams.
• Work both as a final escalation point for network infrastructure faults, and on projects to improve efficiency, upgrade capacity, and rollout new products.
• Running a team that is oncall 24/365 should our Manila Network experience operational impacting network issues.
• My team is often responsible for handling many special projects assigned by senior management.
• Provide direction to the team and strive to get the best positive ideas and results from the team I had by encouraging members to challenge and discuss ideas, and expecting and rewarding well finished work.
• Reporting the progress and providing feedback to senior management is also a large part of the role to allow them to make more informed decisions about the future of the network and how it could benefit the business.
- Core Network Engineering Support Acting Team Leader | Network Engineering Team at Orchid Cybertech Services Inc
- Core Network Engineering Support Officer at Network Operations Center
- L1 Senior Technical Support Representative (Email Support & Phone Support) at
- IP Relay Operator at Stellar Global Solutions Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Served as a Corrections Officer Acting Team Leader where I was responsible for the safety and security of a six officer team, as well as the 50 to 70 Inmates being housed. I supervised and scheduled officers for specific duties. I maintained an environment where all the medical, legal, physical and spiritual needs of the individuals housed were met.
- Acting Team Leader/Corrections Officer at CLAY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Patrolman at U.S. Navy Reserve
- Warehouse Associate at Swanson Health Products
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Emergency Medical Technician
Position: Acting team leader Duties: Ensuring availability of material for the team and updating work progress sheets to ensure that work is done properly (cabling arrangement, neatness, bolts, piping etc. repairing faults and helping the team with any difficulties they may encounter. 5. Place: Impala Platinum LTD Position: Locomotive Artisan Duties: Maintenance of Electric locomotives as well as UM10 diesel locomotives, which involves regular service, attending to breakdowns, fault finding on 3kv, 380v and 110v circuit and equipment (DC and AC motors, contactors and relays), compressors and air valves using schematics. Repairing faults to keep locomotives running and maintain a safe and effective transportation of ores at all times. : Fitting & maintenance of compressors, exhauster, replacing and aligning couplings, pulleys and V belts. Lubrication on all parts and equipment that requires lubricating. : Attending both electrical and mechanical breakdowns and doing standby to ensure availability of locomotives at all times. From 03 January 2008 to 29 February 2016. Reason for leaving: Resigned I am currently running my own business of supplying sand, concrete and making Bricks and house electrical wiring and maintenance. The business started operating in June 2016, it is well established and growing to date.
- Acting team leader at Impala Platinum LTD
- Qualified artisan (electrical fitter) at
- Senior Technical Worker at
5 years at this Job
- Certificate in personal computing
- National N Diploma (Engineering studies) - Engineering studies
- - Mathematics, Physical
Job Summary: As a supply operator you are responsible for using a forklift or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack and stage product for shipment. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and maintaining the facility's equipment along with a clean, neat, and orderly work area. As a team leader you ensures a safe, productive warehouse environment during their shift. They oversee a team of warehouse associates and complete functions such as ensuring areas of the warehouse are clean, keeping track of inventory.
- Senior Supply Operator/ Acting Team Leader at Red Stripe, Part of the Heineken Group
- Out Bound Supervisor at Lasco Distributors Ltd -Pharmaceuticals Division
- Apprentice Designer at H & K's Designs
- Apprentice Designer at New Era Homes
3 years at this Job
- Secondary School Certificate - English Language
* Assisted in planning the successful store opening in Ashburn; foresaw organizational needs, planned seasonal and holiday merchandising to guarantee customer satisfaction. * Oversaw six sub-teams that contributed $3 million+ in revenue annually; constantly focused on team's overall financial success, maintained quality, procurement and inventory control for coffee bar, chocolates, beer, wine, spirits, and specialty cheeses. * Accurately forecasted weekly revenue with extremely low margin of error and executed promos with strong research information management; consistently met budgeted expenses and generated labor surplus since store opening. * Recruited, coached, and trained new hires; guided team members through company's missions and values; provided insights, led by example, and worked as a team to achieve operation efficiency.
- Specialty Acting Team Leader at Whole Foods Market
- Specialty Assistant Team Leader at Whole Foods Market
- Customer Service Supervisor at Whole Foods Market
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Hotel and Restaurant Management
- A.A.S. - Hospitality Management
*Supervise 5 case managers and responsible for all productivity and levels of service. *Ensure that all documentation is submitted within time frame of policy mandates. * Monitor a consumers clinical record electronically. *Oversee service linkages in the mental health and non mental health system. *Monitor and oversee the provision of community based services to consumers.
- Acting Team Leader/Acting Supervisor at Oaks Integrated Care
- Certified Home Health Aide at TLC Homecare
- Intensive Case Manager at Twin Oaks Community Services
- Employment Specialist at Occupational Training Center
5 years at this Job
- - Business Management
I was the acting Team Leader over a medical manufacturing process on 3rd shift and the acting 3rd shift oversight for the whole molding floor taking on all the responsibilities of an acting supervisor with 13 people working under me.
- Team Leader at Mack Molding
- Molder at J.J.Young
- Machine Operator at Equinox Troon Golf
- Machine Operator at Brophy Lawncare
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Set goals for team to complete
● Assure team members stay on task
● Communicate with Management and other departments
● Complete all paperwork
● Read and use blueprints Die Maintenance Member
● Assemble Dies
● Disassemble Dies
● Acting Team Leader Production Team Member
● Floater (fills in for team leader when out)
● Tear Down parts
● Training employees in new positions
● Forklift Operator
● Tugger Operator
- Die Maintenance Team Leader at Aisin Automotive Casting TN
- Tech at Luxottica Optical MFG
- at Enterprise Rental
13 years at this Job
- - Computer Science and Education
- High school
Acting team leader, load rail cars, scan cars, drive van to drop loaders, paperwork.
- Rail Loader at Hyundai Glovis
- Processor at Walmart Dc
- Personal Assistant at Cakes by Helen
- BDC Agent/Customer Service at Mike Patton Auto
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical administration
- Certificate - Computer Science
- High School Diploma