My primary work responsibilities were to receive, review, and fulfill requests for establishing user identities for the purpose of granting access to KP information systems and applications and establishing, revising, or removing access to those systems. . Experience working with IT Service Management Tools for requesting and fulfilling work. (ServiceNow is the tool I used to grab tickets for resolution. Also I have experience with Remedy). . Experience working in an IT setting as a Service Desk (Help Desk) technician, Desktop Support technician, and as a Systems Administrator. . Experience creating and managing Active Directory accounts, using the Windows Users and Computers tool to assign group memberships. . Knowledge of networked folders and AD permissions. . Experience granting, modifying, and removing access to mainframe systems (RACF security), Epic (heavily used in health care provider organizations), or other business applications.
- Active Directory Administrator at Pace Staffing
- Desktop Support Tech at Terra Staffing
- Transit Operator at King County Metro
- Windows Administrator \ Desktop Support Technician at Tek Systems / American Family Insurance
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Sciences Degree - Applied Sciences
- A+ Certification
As an Active Directory Administrator at Lear Corporation, I do following:
● Handle tickets from over 160 Lear Sites;
● Close more than 150 Tickets a day;
● Active Directory Management (Users, Groups, Servers, Workstations, Printers etc.);
● Manage and Maintain Active Directory Custom Attributes and Security Groups;
● Group Policy Object Creation, Management, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting;
● Manage, Maintain, and Create Group Policies;
● Modifying Access to existing Shares, Groups and Mailboxes;
● Duo User Management - Addition and Removal of users;
● BPCS - Adding and Removing users' BPCS Access;
● RSA - Access and Hardware/Software Token Management;
● Use Microsoft Outlook to check and respond to customers' emails ;
● Receive urgent inbound calls and make some outbound calls when needed;
● Provide assistance to Managers and Colleagues when needed ;
● Follow-up with managers and colleagues;
● Use Proprietary Software Applications ;
● Do other tasks with: ○ Avanti
● Apache Subversion
● Adobe Creative Cloud ○ ePAD
● Office 365
● Pulse Secure
● Document my work and review other team members' documentations. Since September 2016, I have responded and assisted thousands of people and fulfilled tens of thousands of IT Requests. In the process, I have increased and improved my soft skills, my knowledge of Active Directory Management, and gained a myriad of IT Skills
- Active Directory Administrator at Lear Corp
- IT Analyst at Hewlett Packard
- Agent & Promoter Support at ViSalus
- Customer Service Specialist at ANQ Salon
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Business Administration - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
o Managed Active Directory accounts which involved creating, modifying and deleting users, groups, computers and contacts for business involving 5000 + users accounts. o Created, Edited and Implemented Group Policy Objects o DNS/DHCP Administration o Set Up Active Directory Sites, Subnets & Site-Links to ensure network efficiency o Promoted/Demoted Domain Controllers with DNS Integrated o Migrated Active Directory/DNS/DHCP 2003 to 2008 /2012 o Active Directory Incident and Problem Management o Created and Updated technical documentation
- Active Directory Administrator at T-Systems Mexico
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Courses and Applications
- Computer Science
• Troubleshoot and maintain Servers, Quest/Active roles, and Secure AUTH.
• Troubleshoot and maintain Active directory.
• Preform monthly updates on domain controllers.
• Manage and update GPO's and DNS records
• Provide support for major outages.
• Provide Active Roles training
• Familiar with Azure and AWS troubleshooting.
• Preform monthly security patching updates for all domain controllers and servers.
- Active Directory Administrator at Baylor Scott And White
- Security Administrator at Baylor Scott And White
- Technical Support Tech at WatchGuard Video
- Security Administrator at K-Force
1 year at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN COMPUTER NETWORKING AND ADMINISTRATION - COMPUTER NETWORKING AND ADMINISTRATION
polices. Heavy use of AD Management, Computer Associate (CA) Identity Management, Exchange 2016 Management Console and IBM ACF2 Mainframe Security Audit tools, Temporary Elevated
Access Accounts and 'Least-Privileged' access model.
• Provision security for internal employees, contractors, outside sales agents/agencies, create security groups, Exchange distribution groups, Windows server service account and user termination/suspensions.
• Ensure compliance with SOX audit reports, findings, violations and user security attestation to ensure/mitigate SOX audit findings
• Provide support for Third Party software with Active Director enabled/ software and customization. Maintaining and ensuring clean and accurate instances for 'Best Practice" security/integrity.
- Active Directory Administrator at Modis IT & Engineering
- Technology Specialist at Techworx LLC AKA Crux Inc
- Technical Support Engineer at CMIT Solutions of Erie
- Counter Agent/Advanced Repair Agent at Geek Squad C/O Best Buy Corp
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
• Provided Operational and Engineering support for the Optum Active Directory AE (Acquired Entity) integration project. Provided support to UHG Identity & Access Management Team in the UHG/Optum Azure Cloud and VMWare environments. Wrote, tested and implemented scripts using Powershell to perform AD troubleshooting and information gathering tasks.
• Coordinated, attended and lead daily project meetings with various AD stakeholders throughout the AE integration process.
• Prepared domain by flattening deeply nested groups and proper attribute population.
• Migrated acquired AD domains into existing AD forest using Dual ACL migration
- Active Directory Administrator at UnitedHealth Group (Apex Systems, Inc
- Active Directory Engineer at INSIGHT ENTERPRISES
- Active Directory Engineer at HDS
- System Administration Technical Specialist at OXYDE CHEMICAL
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Created/modified user account, security groups, and distribution list to protect company proprietary information. Handled user account transfers from one field site to another moving client data to different servers, to ensure user accessibility. Maintained Microsoft Exchange e-mail accounts and public folder access through Microsoft Exchange System Manager. Served as lead contact for Desk Side Support Technicians, to provide assistance when trouble-shooting desk side issues, including issues which could be server related. Setup queue's for networked printers and added clients to Blackberry Server, which enabled employees to efficiently conduct business while away from the office.
- Active Directory Administrator at JP Morgan chase - Systems
- Systems Administrator at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Systems Administrator/Network Support at Volt/Maintech
- Systems Administrator at NYCT/MTA
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Setup, support and maintain all Domain Controllers at Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE)
• Manage and develop all Group Policy Objects at SPE.
• Manage and delegate out Organizational Units at SPE.
• Automate daily tasks such as removal of stale computers, users, groups using Powershell.
• Patch all enterprise servers monthly.
• Use Panopta for monitoring all enterprise servers.
- Enterprise Active Directory Administrator at Sony Pictures Entertainnment
- Architect at NetServices
- Enterprise SCCM Architect/Active Directory Domain Administrator at ThreeWire Systems
- Senior System Administrator at PlanIT
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Active Directory Administrator at Confiz
- Active Directory Engineer at Facebook
- Active Directory Administrator at Pec Systems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Manage and modify domain accounts, organizational units, and security groups in Active Directory for the classified Network
• Administer user accounts on multiple classified and unclassified applications
• Create, modify, and terminate user accounts in Microsoft Exchange and Lync
• Issue/Maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) tokens to gain access to classified network using 90 Meter software
• Apply pre-scripted PowerShell commands to administer and create user accounts
• Utilize automated Help Desk tools such as Microsoft System Center and Service Manager
• Troubleshoot Thin Clients using HP Device Manager Console and Remote Desktops using LANDesk
• Utilize Microsoft Server Manager to administer user accounts and account settings
- Active Directory Administrator, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) at Leidos/Apex Systems
- Senior Helpdesk Specialist, DHS, Office of Biometric Identity Mgmt at CWSC-Computer World Services Corporation
- Computer Systems Support Administrator at IDA-Institute for Defense Analyses
- Senior IT Support Engineer, United States Coast Guard at Dell Federal Government Services
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Information Systems
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Computer Information Systems