Apex 09-10/ Collabera 08-09 Contracted out to Capital One October 08 - September 14
• Working independently to Manage Domain forest wide access for 10,000 + capital one employees.
• Managing 50+ Microsoft windows 2003-2008 servers and 2003-2008 exchange servers.
• Using Active Directory to do advanced queries and to locate user information.
• Using Scripts to modify accounts, create accounts and pull reports.
• Provision Work orders using Domino Work order system and HPSM
• Using Citrix Metaframe and remote desktop to connect to other windows domain trees for administrating local domain access.
• General job description: Creating Lotus Notes Accounts for database access, Applying software packages and access rights, Creating mail enabled groups, Group creation for software deployment and access, OU changes for access to group policy structure, Responding to user emails to help with day to day access and information.
Apex 09-10/ Collabera 08-09 Contracted out to Capital One October 08 - September 14
- Active Directory Administrator Unisys at Unisys
- Infantryman at Army National Guard Infantry
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
New York, NY) 12/2019 to 06/2019
• Level I/II/III Troubleshooting of Desktop hardware and software on a global scale
• Deployed and procured and configured laptops for new hires
• Managed Inventory for all sites in North America to South America
• Use PowerShell, VBS and Autoit to create install scripts.
• Migrate users from Windows 7 to a Windows 10 environment and Migrate user's email from 2016 to 365
• Active Directory Administrator - Create, Organize and manage user's permissions
• AWS- Create Images for virtual environments
• Manage networks and troubleshoot firewall and TCP/IP, and DHCP issues
• Responded to requests for technical assistance in person via phone and remotely
• Trained Users to utilize the helpdesk for all technical questions
• Hosted Lunch and learns for sites in North America
• Troubleshoot and configured Video conference rooms. Migrated the company to use Zoom.
- Active Directory Administrator at Heidrick and Struggles
- IT Analyst at F.W. Webb
- Help Desk Analyst at
- System Administrator, The Mentor Network at
1 month at this Job
- - Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- - Network Engineering
- - Computer Engineering
• Group Policy Manager
• KMS administrator
• System Center Configuration Manager administrator
• System Center Operations Manager administrator
• Creator and maintainer of the imaging process for city devices
• Creator and maintainer of automatic application deployments
• Implementation and administration for ServiceNow
• Office 365 packager and deputy administrator for cloud services
• SharePoint site administration and file repository management
• Azure development and management
• PowerShell based scripting
• VMWare management
• Phone and desk side computer support for all City of Alexandria Staff
- Active Directory administrator at City of Alexandria Information Technology Services
- IT Engineer II at City of Alexandria Courthouse Information Technology Services
- System Support Contractor at Randstad Technologies - City of Alexandria Information Technology Services
- Field Engineer at CompuCom\Getronics
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Network Systems and Security - Network Systems and Security
• Create, configure and manage AD Users, Groups and Organizational Units
• Create, configure and manage Exchage mailboxes and calendars
• Troubleshoot AD related issues.
• Publish reports and mange ticket queue using Remedy
• Remotely connect to network using VPN & Citrix VDI
- Active Directory Administrator (Remote) at Defense Logistics Agency
- Sr. Windows Administrator (Remote) at Department of Defense
- Sr. Windows Administrator at
- Windows Systems Administrator at Fleet Numerical & Oceanography Center
1 year at this Job
- BS in Computer Management Information Systems - Computer Management Information Systems
- AS in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Diagnosed, troubleshot and resolved a wide range of software, hardware and network issues
• Installed, configured and modified hardware and software to ensure optimal performance
• Preformed End-user and IT Staff training on in-house and third-party applications
• Created documentation of policies and procedures for various daily account and systems management tasks and user training
• Diagnosed Created/modified user account, security groups and distribution list along with maintaining Microsoft exchange email amounts and public folder access through Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange System Manager
• Supported 400+ end users/ Multiple locations in a Windows environment
- IT Specialist / Active Directory Administrator at Operr Technologies Inc
- File Maintenance/ File Clerk at Stop N Shop Inc
- Personal Care Aide at Partners In Care
- Information Technology / Information Officer Intern [Work Study] at Kingsborough Community College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Computer Information - Systems
Supporting County of San Diego, CA, Aug. 2015- Present
• Windows Security/Active Directory Admin supporting County of San Diego (COSD), CA employees
• Create new user accounts and new e-mail accounts
• Create conference room and shared mailboxes accounts in Exchange Servers and MS Office 365
• Grant/remove access permissions for folders in shared drives
• Creating shared folders security groups
• Create distribution lists in Exchange Server
• Grant/remove users access permissions to shared mailboxes, conference rooms, public folders and distribution lists
• Maintain Monthly Cleanup project in active directory Exchange Server and Microsoft Office 365 Admin Center
• Assist users remotely using Log Me In tool & Skype screen sharing
- Windows Security/ Active Directory Administrator at Mphasis/DXC
- Help Desk IT Technician at Shell Oil Company
- at Iridium Solutions for Internet and Communication
- Desktop Support Technician at Al-Sarmad Computers and Electronics
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
On boarding new hires. Diagnosing and repairing computers, printers and servers. Windows active directory administrator. Microsoft Office 365 administrator.
- IT Helpdesk Technician at Hansel Auto Group
- Field Service Technician at Dish
- Senior Guest Advisor at Gamestop
- Reviewer/Quality Assurance at Social Finance
6 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
● Active Directory administrator
● Microsoft Suite (2010, 365) administrator
● Mobility administrator
● Deliver high quality service to fortune 500 company end users
● Adhere to metrics while delivering quality and precise troubleshooting
- ServiceNow administrator at Grainger
- Content Review Analyst at Genpact
- Helpdesk Support Tier 1 Technician at Convergys
- Delivery Associate at Amazon
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Associates in Arts
Description: Optum is health services and Innovation Company. It powers modern health care by modernizing infrastructure, advancing care and improving experiences, It is 5th in the United States on the Fortune 500. United Health Group offers health care products and insurance services. This project deals with the reservation of the patients' appointment system. Designed the system which enables the users to reserve the appointment system where the doctor's appointment is either reserved or not. Responsibilities:
• Deployed all the components (connection, security and composer) of Horizon VDI based on the number of users.
• Installing and Maintaining Windows 2012 and Windows 2016, 2016 R2 Servers.
• Worked with all components of HP (Smart Start, Insight Manager, Diagnostics, Network Configuration Utility etc) and Wintel Stack
• Scheduled jobs for updating the Firmware and Pro Liant Support Pack (PSP) through scripting and Altiris Tool and involved in the Data Center Transformation.
• Teaming NIC's using HP Teaming software for redundancy during failures.
• Used Altiris to Install the Operating System and to run scripts to update patches on HP Servers.
• Update patches on Servers Working Experience with Active Directory Components (AD Users and Computers, DNS, DHCP and WINS etc.
• Responsible for conducting vulnerability scanning and identify system and network vulnerabilities.
• Resolved Problems related to Disk Space Usage and performance metrics such as Processor Usage, Memory
• Perform day-to-day operation and troubleshooting of VMs.
• Keep Virtual hardware and VMware tools updated to maintain a healthy environment
• Maintaining Print servers, Application servers and File Servers.
• Hosting websites in IIS and configuring the app pools.
• Experience in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows 2012 Servers from ILO management tool on Rack servers and blades.
• Work with storage team to create LUNs/NFS and Map it to VMware VSphere ESX (i) hosts.
• Install and configure VSphere ESX (i) 6.0 on HP blade servers.
• Migrate VMware vSphere hosts from ESX 5.5 U2 to 6.0 and ESX (i) 5.5 to ESX (i) 6.0.
• Configure VMware standard VSwitch & dVSwitch.
• Configuring VMware virtual machine port groups, console ports groups, VMKernal port groups and VLANs.
• Experience in installing and configuring VMware Virtual Center servers and VMware VCenter Appliance.
• Managed VMwareESX (i) hosts using VSphere client and Web client.
• Played a vital role in Creating Virtual Machines, Cloning virtual machines, converting P2V(used standard VMware converter tool), VM-Provisioning (Linked clones, thin disks, de-duplication ) taking Snapshots of virtual servers, HA, DRS, VMotioning.
• Create host profiles and deploy to hosts in a VMware clusters.
• Create and document process for deploying Virtual machines on VMware.
• Create thin provisioned VMs to suite client application requirements and expanding Hard Disk sizes as requested
• Used Remedy Tool for ticketing (Change Management, Incident Management, and Request Management).
• Provided On-Call support 24x7 during Critical Issues for Production Environment. ENVIRONMENT: HP blade server, Esx (i) 5.5 U2/6.0/6.2, Windows 2012/2016/2016 R2,Active Directory, VMWARE VIRTUAL CENTER SERVERS, VMWARE VSPHERE ESX(i), Power Edge Servers.
- Sr. VMware/Active Directory Engineer at Optum/United Health Group
- Sr.VM ware /Active Directory Support at Verizon
- Sr. VMware / Active Directory Administrator at American International Group
- VMware Windows Engineer at Hilmar Cheese Company
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of computer science - computer science
• Traveling 100% upgrade deployment technician.
• Managed all upgrade install escalations worldwide
• Active Directory Administrator
• Lead team of 14 Techs worldwide
• Advanced SCCM troubleshooting
- LEAD DEPLOYMENT ENGINEER/ESCLATIONS MANAGER (WORLDWIDE) at Duracell/Astreya Inc
- WINDOWS DEPLOYMENT PROJECT LEAD at Robert Half Technologies
- INFRASTRUCTURE ANALYST/PRODUCTION IT MANAGER at Komatsu Mining Company Headquarters
- GLOBAL IT ANALYST/DEPLOYMENT ENGINEER, SUPERVISOR at HCL America/Rockwell Automation
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Advanced Networking Certificate