Consults with companies on educational programs for youth pertaining to HIV/AIDS Awareness and prevention. Media consulting, patient advocate, and presentations for conferences, universities and community centers. Patient awareness and education o medical treatment and adherence.
- HIV/AIDS Activist (HydeiaBroadbent.com), Consultant/Patient Advocate at AIDS Activist
- Sales Clerk at Deseret Industries
- Administrative Assistant at AIDS Activist
- Office Assistant at AIDS Activist
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Communications
A liberal Democratic activist, utilizing my Twitter and Facebook accounts to combat the lies, misinformation and outright racism from Trump, republican party, white supremacist , neo Nazi racists, wealthy corporations as well as the wealthy. At this time I have over 9,000 real followers on Twitter account and over 2,000 on Facebook.
- Political activist social media at Nonona, Ohtsevehn'Estse' (Thunder Walks About)
- Security Officer III Shift Lead at El Paso State Supported Living Center
- Police Officer II Sargent of Patrol at El Paso Community College Police Department
- Special Response Officer II at Various County Locations
3 years, 11 months at this Job
• Writer * Videographer/Cannon T Series * Photograher
• Content Editor * Social Activist for positive change * Networking Talent/Resources
• Venture capital seeking * @uplifting1 on Twitter
- Web-based Entrepreneur/Activist at UMIupliftingmotivatinginspiring.com
- Website entrepreneur at UMIupliftingmotivatinginspiring.com
- Data Entry Clerk at UMIupliftingmotivatinginspiring.com
- Emergency Room Technician at Jackson Park Hospital and Medical Center
4 years, 7 months at this Job
Volunteer work, lead movemnts and protest, assists with marches, and teach youth lead discussions.
- Activist at Brave youth leaders
- Team Member at the final lap
- Teacher Aide at ABC Day Care
4 months at this Job
Speaking for and presenting a concern peacefully by speaking out against things pertaining to specific human rights and for things that positively influence the world. This has helped me to create language and bartering/sales skills.
- Activist at N/A Company
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Coordinated rallies to promote individuals and issues. Organized speakers, schedules, locations, permits, and media. Attended Legislative sessions to better understand the process of issues being challenged. Participated in Citizens Lobbying. Coordinated Press Releases Coordinated numerous meetings for research as well as participated in this element.
- Activist at Self Employed
- President/Founder at Colors of Our World
- Campaign Manager at
- Realtor-Developer at Marathon Realty
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - General
As a community activist, I created encouraging material such as signs, posters, pamphlets, and stickers. I then used those materials to reach the children in the surrounding community. Several of them had not had constructive conversations about the violence occurring today and ways to prevent it. They and I were appreciative of the time we spent with them.
- Peacemaker / Community Activist at After School Matters
2 months at this Job
Organizing and circulating petitions.
- Activist at Elite campaigns
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Xerox / Conduent
- 88M Motor Transport Operator at United States Army, Active Duty & Army Reserves
2 years at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
* Run the daily operations of a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of families with children and other loved ones born with a rare genetic condition. * Serve as advocate and activist for organization's cause. * Raise public awareness about genetic disease with assistance from local and state officials.
- President, Advocate & Activist at CHROMOSOME 9 DISORDER ADVOCATES
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at TRAN ELECTRONICS
- Director of Payroll & Human Services at SUMMIT FIRE PROTECTION
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at GLOBAL INTEGRATION SERVICES, INC
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification, Technition & Instructor - Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings
- MN Board Certification & License - Firefighter I & II, HazMat & Medical First Responder
- Associate - Business Management
- Certificate - Arson, Fire & Explosions Investigation
As a human rights activist for Amnesty International, I traveled door to door to various homes in the DC Metro area, talking about the current refugee crisis that is currently affecting millions of people across the world, as well as asking for monthly donations for Amnesty's new campaign "I Welcome Refugees." This position required me to travel during any weather condition and meet company standards of 4 monthly donations per week.
- Human Rights Activist at Amnesty International
- Environmental Service Associate at Allegheny Health Network
- Flooring Specialist at The Home Depot
- MET Night Supervisor at The Home Depot
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Software Development and Security