As an Activities Coordinator I am responsible for coordinating activities for the students enrolled at Bayard Middle School to engage in after school. I also supervise the students while they are participating in the activities. As an Activities Coordinator, I am also responsible for engaging with the families and coordinating programs centered on family engagement.
- Activities Coordinator at Delaware Center for Justice
- Program Coordinator/ Clinician at Delaware Center for Justice
- Residential Associate Clinician (Part-time) at Horizon House
- Residential Counselor (PRN) at Child Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master's in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor's in Social Work - child welfare
As an activities coordinator my daily responsibilities are monitoring scheduling software for amenities, overseeing all activities for residents, and scheduling/planning events for the community.
- Activities Coordinator at Governmental Management Services
- Team Captain at Universal Orlando Resort
- Guest Service Manager at Walt Disney World Resort
- College Program Internship at Walt Disney World Resort
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Organizational
Care Partners of Altoona I am currently serving as Activities Coordinator for separate Memory Care and Assisted Living residences. Aurora Community Services This position facilitated opportunity for creative expression to individuals with behavioral health requirements. Silverleaf Assisted Living This position combined personal care, medication management, food service, housekeeping and opportunities for activities in a small facility setting. Syverson Lutheran Home Performed CNA related duties in the rehabilitation unit and in the Alzheimer's unit.
- Activities Coordinator at Care Partners of Altoona
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sculpture
King's Creek Plantation Resort Williamsburg, Va. (757)221-6760 Activities Coordinator/ Hospitality As the Activities Coordinator, it is my job to plan and execute a variety of weekly activities and events for vacationing guests and timeshare owners. The most important task is to provide Outstanding Customer Service and provide information about the resort and the surrounding area and neighboring municipalities. Specific Tasks Managed inventory and par levels. Created unique themes and fun activities for children and adults, such as weekly crafts, family game nights, weekly Williamsburg in the Know Orientation meetings where we discuss the unique history of the area and can’t miss local attractions. Computed accurate sales prices for purchase transactions. Processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely fashion. Kept accurate and organized program and individual child records. Wrote the Department’s Standard Operational Procedures. In 2015 I authored a document entitled “Say YES to Hospitality” which was used by [then] trainer Crystal Gaskins to prepare all new hires in their hospitality ambassador roles for the resort.
- Activities Coordinator at King's Creek Plantation Resort
- Assistant Manager Activities at Wyndham Resort
- Outbound /Inbound Telemarketing Agent at MCI WorldCom
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies/HS Diploma
US San Bernardino, CA 92407
Mars Petcare is a growing segment of approximately 50 brands, made up of about 75,000 Associates in more than 55 countries who serve the nutrition and health needs of dogs, cats, horses, fish and birds every day. Activities Coordinator July/2017 - Present
• Provide support to both Quality and Supply as needed to ensure Food Safety and Product Quality.
• In conjunction with the Site Quality Manager and Manufacturing Support Manager, consistently maintains full compliance status for site Quality and Food Safety standards.
• Provide Onboarding assistance as well as welcoming new Mars Petcare associates to San Bernardino site.
• Manage Site amenities such as Men's locker rooms, breakroom and Office supplies.
• Manage San Bernardino Purchase Orders for several site departmental Master Purchase Orders.
• Liaison for SBE site by working with Mars Commercial Team, Mars A/P team and Mars approved vendors regarding discrepancies.
• Facilitate and lead Change Management Meeting for the site.
• Update the network files in regards to any change requests, establish dates for completion of key tasks and coordinate the implementation of actions.
• Streamlined and administer "world class" training for all site associates.
• Assist in identifying specific training needs for associates through job task analysis designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training programs.
• Assist in the determination of training priorities and interventions.
• Create and coordinate Standard Operating Procedures to maximize operational effectiveness
• Other duties as assigned
- Activities Coordinator at Mars Petcare
- Facility & Office Services Manager at Mars Food
- Facility & Office Services Coordinator at K-FAST
- Mail Services Clerk at Kal Kan Foods
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Management
The duties of working as an activities coordinator are to show excellent customer service to all that enter the center as well as over the phone. We provide a safe environment for students to attend after school and during the summer. All other duties include customer service inquiring renting out the facility, filling out rental agreement contracts, planning and scheduling events that will be held at our facility, etc.
- Activities Coordinator at The City of Jacksonville
- Supervisor at Guajome Park Academy
- Camp Counselor at Cooper City Recreational Center
- at After School Care Monitor
9 months at this Job
- - Exercise Science
4/17-Present Since 1959 the Glens Falls Senior Center Citizens Center has been providing a variety of services and programs improving the quality of life for those 55 and over. Activities Coordinator
➢ Evaluates the needs for educational, recreational and health related activities and programs at the center
➢ Oversees the monthly activities newsletter,
➢ Provides transportation for members as needed
➢ Provides assistance in areas of responsibility in the absence of the Executive Director
➢ Assists with the development and implementation of fundraising activities
- Activities Coordinator at Glens Falls Senior Center
- Employee Development Specialist at Glens Falls National Bank
- HR Specialist at Beacon Health Options
- Human Resources Assistant at Keena Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Information Processing Specialist
As an Activities Coordinator, I help plan, schedule, and coordinate activities on our monthly calendar for our residents. I lead activities throughout the day, invite residents to come and attend activities, help motivate and encourage all participation and involvement in activities of interest for each resident, and interact with them. I attend care plan meetings when necessary, input annual and quarterly review notes, input annual activity assessments and activity assessments for newly admitted patients and residents. I complete a daily log for every patient where I chart their daily independent, group, and 1:1 activities. I provide assistance to the residents and their family for any needs or questions they may have. I also drive the transport bus to outside locations for scheduled outings.
- Activities Coordinator at Fauquier Health Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Fauquier Health and Rehabilitation Nursing Center
- Cashier at Meadows Farms
- Topside Assistant/Customer Service Advisor at Valvoline Instant Oil Change
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- CNA - Nursing
2280 Dockery Ave. Selma, CA 93662 Richard Danielsen (559)896-4900 ex.202 Salary: $12.50 Activities Coordinator Duties: Develop, Coordinate, Implement & Supervise a Quality selection of Recreational, Cultural, Informational, Seasonal Events and Community Oriented Functions, Social Gathering & Special Entertainment, Schedule Field Trips focusing on the Physical, Economic, Educational & Creative needs, Transport to and from Desired Areas, Generated a Monthly Calendar & Newsletter, Perform the Duties of Village Receptionist when needed, Knowledge of Micro-Scan Emergency Call System and Associated Emergency Response Protocol, Participate in employee In-Service Training, Work Independently & make Proper Decisions within the Scope of Responsibilities, In charge of Monthly Monies for Activities. Updated Forms, Flyers & Sign Up Sheets, Decorate for all Seasonal Holidays, Participate in Monthly Committee Meeting, Conducted Tours for interested parties,
- Activities Coordinator at Bethel Lutheran Home "The Village"
- Director at L.I.N.C. E.C.E. Center
- Associate Teacher at CAPMC Fresno Migrant Head Start
- Liaison/Preschool Teacher at K.C.U.S.D. Family Connections
5 years, 11 months at this Job
The Activities Coordinator will provide support to individuals with developmental disabilities. The Activities Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of individual support plans as part of a day habilitation placement for people with disabilities. Provide active engagement, routine health and personal care support (i.e. eating, toileting, and exercising) and assistance with daily activities. Support individual program plan (ISP)/vocational plans to ensure they are implemented on a day-to-day basis and collaborate with Career Opportunity Advocate as needed. Assist and guide clients through creative activities and expressions of talents , Perform other duties as assigned.
- Activities Coordinator at Opportunity Village
- Direct Support Staff at BAI
- Fulfillment Associate at Amazon
- hostess/server at Dennys
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school