Direst support aid as well as acting as an activity aide in the latter 6 months of this career. Very rewarding job, aiding in the rehabilitation of individuals with varying syndromes and disabilities, from autism to cerebral palsy and more. also substituted for call-offs and vacations when I became an Activity Aide, inclusively escorted and arranged outings with the individuals. It was a Great place to work, and I learned so much about leadership and being a role model during this position.
- Activity Aide at Liberty Enterprise
- Sales professional, Marketing and advertising at Kirby inc.
- Home Health Aid, DSP (direct support personnel), Residential Service Aid at Braun's Terrace
- Residential Service aid at fayco enterprises
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Continuing education online - Business
- some college - Radiology technology
- highschool diploma - general studies
So far in my 3 months of working here I’ve been activity aide of the month & voted most creative.
- Activity Aide at Aperion Care
5 months at this Job
- High school
Activity Aide. It was my job to take care of 60 -70 patients ea. day. Start with exercise, read the news, say the pledge of allegence, do trivia. Have a craft, serve coffee and play music. I had to do 7 one on ones ea. day. Do assessments when needed.
- Activity Aide at HCMG
- Barista at Star Bucks
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- nursing asscoiate - nursing
As an activity aide I schedule craft events. I also do the events with the residents such as bingo, exercises, crafts, and play games. My duty is also to transport them from place to place throughout the day.
- Activity Aide at Cambria Care Center
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Generations at Elmwood (Nursing Home)- Activity Aide (10/2016- )
• Responsible for the planning of activities to meet resident’s specific needs, to include large group, small group, and individual participation as scheduled
• Maintain documentation as required by State and Federal regulations and attendance book.
• Responsible for initial assessment, picture and front name board.
• Compose monthly contributions, including the monthly Activities calendar, pass out newsletter, post daily contributions on menu board, date board and pass out name tags.
- Activity Aide at Generations at Elmwood Park
- Filing Clerk at JPMorgan Chase
- Merchandiser at Adecco
- Cashier at Au Bon Pain
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Education
Responsibilities Laundry I help wash, dry, and fold laundry also deliver laundry to floors. Activity aide Entertain residents by playing games ,socializing, arts and crafts, reading, and music, etc.
- Laundry aide/ Activity Aide at Hope Creek
- In Home Caregiver at Home Instead Senior Care
- Caregiver at LSSI
- Cleaning personal at PBS Professional Cleaning
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
Activity aide And front desk Current on a lay off
- Activity aide at Silverlake center
- Factory Worker at Keystone franklin
- Housekeeper Aide at Silverlake center
25 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - None
- Some high school
My job description as an activity aide consists of planning events activities for our residents. We assist in outlining programs to help boost socialization, we provide daily entertainment, and improve living skills within our facility.
- Activity Aide at South Suburban Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Resident Aide at Beecher Manor
- Hostess/ Certified Trainer at Olive Garden
- Cashier/ Crew Member at McDonald's Restaurant
5 months at this Job
- General Studies
- General Studies
I Work as a Activity Aide for 1/2 years now. I have full experience with helping with residents/families and staff members. I also have hands on experience with working on computers. I organize/plan events and social gatherings for residents as part of their daily activities. I work Mondays, Wednesday’s, Friday’s and Saturday’s.
- Activity Aide at Generations of Elmwood Park
- Tagging at Forman Mills
at this Job
October 2018 Activity Aide
• Perform personal services such as reading aloud, writing letters, etc.
• Escort residents to daily activities, events, appointments, etc.
• Report to the Activity Director when visits cannot be made.
• Provide services requested by the Activity Director.
• Perform clerical duties as assigned.
- Activity Aide at Baker-Katz Nursing Home
- Cashier Checker at Coast Guard Exchange (Borinquen)
- Writer and reader for disabled students at INTERAMERICAN UNIVERSITY
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Operator
- Associate - Social Sciences