- Acupuncturist at Access Health Center
- Acupuncturist, Biofeedback specialist at Holistic Health Clinic
- Capillary clean therapist at Simcheon therapy
- Acupuncturist at Bella Terra Urgent Care
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Oriental Medicine
- Master's - oriental medicine
I work part time as an Acupuncturist here doing a combination of Community and Private Acupuncture
- Acupuncturist at Family Room Acupuncture
- Acupuncturist at Tiny Needles
- Teacher of Massage at ACCHS
- Massage Therapist at Tech Companies
4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- MSTCM - Acupuncture
Part time work as Acupuncturist , major focus on pain management.
- Acupuncturist at Mecca Medical Center
- Coordinator at Saint Barnabas Hospital Medical Center , Center for Asian Health
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Traditional Chinese Medicine
I work as an acupuncturist at the multidisciplinary trauma center clinic which provides professional and quality care to acute and chronic outpatients in musculoskeletal conditions including neck pain, low back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain conditions.
- Acupuncturist at Good Life Acupuncture PC
- Herbal Pharmacy Assistant at Acupuncture& Integrative Medicine College
- STUDENT CLINICAL EXPERIENCE at UC Berkeley Athletes and Sport Center
- STUDENT CLINICAL EXPERIENCE at Acupuncture& Integrative Medicine College Clinic
3 months at this Job
- Continuing Education Certificate - On line - Functional Medicine
- Certificate- online program - Data Science
- Master of Science in Oriental Medicine - Oriental Medicine
- Master of Science in Acupuncture& Oriental Medicine - Acupuncture& Oriental Medicine
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Therapy
Acupuncturist responsible for facilitating 4 client sessions per hour. Responsibilities include acupuncture, cupping, ear seeds, intake, clean up, and hospitality. wthn.com
- ACUPUNCTURIST at WTHN
- FOUNDER at ACUPUNCTURE PRIVATE PRACTICE
- CREATIVE PARTNER at Radiance Rising
- SOUND ARTIST at Radiance Rising
3 months at this Job
- Current DAOM Doctoral of Oriental Medicine Candidate - Medicine
- MS - Health Science
- MA - Cultural Translation
this Is my private practice. I have been in business for a year and have a growing patients list however I only have my space 4-5 days a week and am looking for part time work as an acupuncturist elsewhere on top of growing my practice.
- Acupuncturist at Plexus Acupuncture
- Acupuncturist at Uplift Healthcare Services, Inc
- LAc at Plexus Acupuncture, current Doctoral fellow at
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate - Chinese medicine and acupuncture, have my Masters and am working in my Doctorate now.
• Winner of Best Acupuncturist/Herbalist - Austin Birthing Awards - 2016, 2017
• Lead acupuncturist/herbalist for nationally recognized fertility and women’s health clinic
• Developed and maintained working relationships with the medical community in a large patient base.
• Worked independently in a one on one setting and part of a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals.
• Worked collaboratively with the Texas Fertility Center developing treatment plans, charts and patient interactions.
• Documented all services provided with goals for each treatment and ensured documentation met professional standards. Shared treatment information with other treating providers as required.
• Developed and presented educational materials that supported and expanded on acupuncture therapies and traditional oriental medicine approaches to healing.
• Developed and presented workshops, classes, and ongoing programs that targeted health/ wellness topics to be offered to clients and team members.
- Acupuncturist at Sage Acupuncture and The Cancer Wellness Center
- Real Estate Agent at Team Real Estate
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Chinese Medicine, Herbology
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Licensed Acupuncturist working in a busy NF practice. Completes new patient intakes, acupuncture treatment and documentation of treatments performed.
- Acupuncturist at Jacqueline Delgadillo LLC
- Student at New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Acupuncture
I am an Acupuncturist who works with a chiropractor. I see his patients mostly for pain and structural issues.
- Licensed Acupuncturist at Renew Integrative Wellness
- Licensed Acupuncturist and massage therapist at Scripps Hospital La Jolla
- Teachers Assistant at PACIFIC COLLEGE OF ORIENTAL MEDICINE CLINIC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science and Traditional Oriental Medicine - Acupuncture
Acupuncturist at busy community clinic in Manhattan. Acupuncture, trigger point, cupping, facial gua sha.
- Acupuncturist at City Acupuncture, Columbus Circle
- Acupuncturist at Worksong Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncturist at City Acupuncture
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Acupuncture
- Bachelor’s - Liberal Arts