As a Addiction Counselor I enrolled clients into our program to access their individual needs for treatment and healthy lifestyle changes. I wrote reports on the clients progress and on a successful recovery.
- Addiction Counselor at Mrs. Bernie's Addiction Counseling
- CSR/ Documents Technician at Health Care Partners
- Receptionist at American Idustrial Real Estate Association
- Night Supervisor/ Trainer at Conference Call Service
4 months at this Job
- Drug and Alcohol addiction counselor
Work with clients with co- occurring mental health and Addiction disorders. Worked with a case load of 4/5 clients ,involving, case management, Group therapy, psychoedcation gruops.Assement and treatment planning .Worked with a multidiciplenary treatment team.Worked in womans 45 day treatment residential, trauma sensitive program,Mens 42 day residential treatment program. Worked also as a Mental health Assistant in psychiatric units for seven years,before promotion to Addiction Counselor.
- Certified Addiction Counselor at Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mental Health Assistant at Connecticut Valley Hospital
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Case management, individual sessions, group therapy, treatment planning, maintaining patients' charts, crisis intervention, assessments, toxicology screenings, facilitate groups such as: Seeking Safety (Trauma Group), Addiction Education, Relapse Prevention, Criminal Thinking, and a working knowledge of 12-core bio-social functions.
- Addiction Counselor at Addiction Care Center of Albany
- Behavioral Health Counselor III-Primary Counselor at St. Peter's Health Partners
- Primary Counselor/Respite at Hope House Inc. Bette Center
- Substance Abuse/MSR Primary Counselor at Whitney Young Health Services FACTS Program
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science degree - Addiction
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development - Early Childhood Development
1001 Wellington Avenue Grand Junction, Colorado 81501 Licensed Addiction Counselor 10/17 - Current Provide direct service to specifically opiate addiction caseload of patients. Medication Assisted Treatment/Counseling Services provided under Medically Supervised Narcotic Dispensary in compliance with Federal, State, and Credentialing Organization Guidelines/Standards. Facilitation of services includes Intake of new patients, Individual and Group Counseling. Counseling includes utilization of Cognitive-Behavioral Methods with emphasis on Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness Practice and Stages of Change Format.
- Licensed Addiction Counselor at New Season Grand Junction Treatment Center
- Addiction Recovery Program Director at The Salvation Army
- New Day House Men's Residential Program Coordinator at McKinley Hall, Inc
- Outpatient Services Coordinator at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- M.A. - Conflict Resolution
- - Coursework of Case Management II
- B.A. - Elementary Education
- - Social Work Practice Methods
Counselor for addictions, Intensive Out-Patient, Moral Reconation Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Interventions for Substance Abuse, Continued Care, intakes and treatment need assessments.
- Addiction Counselor at Addiction Recovery Centers of the Black Hills
- Program Coordinator at Central Minnesota Adult and Teen Challenge
- Patrol Officer at Signal 88 Security
- Key Manager at Gordmans
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science (119 semester hours) - Sociology and Human Services
Working as a Master Level, Addiction Counselor Trainee, in the area of addictions. Work includes; completing of chemical dependency assessments and referrals. Communicating and exploring options for patient treatment. Case Management for 15-40 clients at a time. Communicating with family of clients, probation, and parole officers, attorneys and state agencies on weekly basis to manage best care for clients. Facilitating group treatment sessions for adults through the CBISA program and adolescents in an Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program setting.
- Addiction Counselor Trainee at Keystone Treatment Center Outreach
- Counselor Intern at Keystone Treatment Center Outreach
- Clerical Support at Sioux Falls Psychological Services
- Patient Care Technician/Emergency Department at Sanford Hospital
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Counseling - Psychology, Counseling and Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Communications - Communications
• Conducting biopsychosocial and substance abuse assessments
• Working one on one with clients to develop treatment plans
• Documenting progress notes and treatment plan reviews
• Leading group therapy
• Collaborating with probation, parole, and DFAC's as needed
• Participating in supervision with a Certified Addiction Counselor Supervisor
- Certified Addiction Counselor Level II at Carter Hope Center
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work Candidate - Mental Health
- Bachelor's - Social Work
34800 Bob Wilson Drive San Diego, CA 92134-5000 United States 01/2005 - 07/2018 Salary: 79,735.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Series: 0101 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 11 Senior Addiction Counselor (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Assigned duties included, but are not limited to daily coordination of substance abuse rehabilitation program and activities. Performed a wide range of specific activities including but not limited to, individual and group counseling, review of addictions counselor's work, active coordination of services within interdisciplinary treatment teams, consultation and liaison with other healthcare agencies, and work, as needed, on performance improvement and program development activities with departmental and hospital management teams. As senior counselor worked under the direct clinical supervision of Licensed Independent Practitioner(s) LIPs. Patient population is primarily military healthcare beneficiaries requiring assistance in addictions, but may also include patients with additional psychiatric diagnoses. As senior counselor contributed to the safe management of the environment of care through modeling appropriate response strategies to emotionally and physically agitated patients, and maintaining a safe and supportive physical environment for patients, staff, and other individual who are served by, or provide services to the organization. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Senior Counselor: Responsible for coordinating and maintaining the daily quality of addictions rehabilitation activities performed by 6 to 8 addictions counselors. These rehabilitation activities include, but are not limited to, patient education, assessment, and counseling services to military healthcare beneficiaries, and maintenance of a therapeutic clinic setting by ensuring quality of life, health and safety. Responsible for the daily coordination of rehabilitation activities by, but not limited to the following activities: (1) oversight of program services, staff duties, and scheduling of patient activities and case loads, (2) evaluation and monitoring of assigned staff, (3) coordination of treatment team schedules, (4) participation in the clinic's management team, (5) administration of performance improvement functions, (6) maintenance of a safe work environment, and (7) other duties assigned by the organization. Supervisor: Gina Stines ((619) 556-7643) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Senior Addiction Counselor at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Addiction Counselor, Duties at Veterans Village of San Diego
- Substance Abuse Addiction Counselor at San Diego State University Reserach Foundation, Center for Substance Abuse
- Hospital Corpsman, Drug and Alcohol Substance Abuse Counselor at Navy and Marine Corps Reserve Center
13 years, 6 months at this Job
As the primary addiction counselor for residential clients, I was responsible for oversight and consultation of all aspects of clinical operation. My responsibilities included maintaining an increasingly demanding caseload for which I provided services in all of the 12 Core Functions, crisis intervention, and addiction education. Additionally, I was responsible for the supervision of interns and practicum students to serve as a guide and mentor towards successful and ethical treatment outcomes. My increasing responsibilities afforded me the opportunity to work closely with clinical colleagues, therapists, and interventionists to broaden my scope and education as well as provide clients with the best care possible.
• CADAC-II ICADC Certification #A049250318
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, BestNotes, KIPU, Vista Research
• CPR/First Aid American Red Cross Certification
- Head Addiction Counselor at Balboa Horizons
- Male SUD Counselor at Mariposa Women/Family Center
- Adolescent Counselor at California Youth Services
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Internship Supervisor Pete Hilen LMFT - Chemical Dependency
Counseling and documentation of individual and group client sessions.
• Extensive training with assessment tools, facilitation, and State of Kansas priority software.
• Certification with KDOC Cognitive Behavioral Intervention, SASSI-4 administration and interpretation, and Principles of Adolescent Substance Use Disorder Treatment.
• Licensed Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) and temporarily licensed Masters addiction counselor (T-LMAC #303)
• Will sit for the National Counselor Exam on October 3 2017 for the Kansas LPC.
- Addiction Counselor and Intake Specialist at The Corner House Inc
- Disability (C4/C5 quadriplegic) at Sole proprietorship
- Professional Heavy Equipment Operator (Tractor-Trailer) at McGill Trucking
- Final and Sub Assembly Inspector at Boeing Wichita
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Rehabilitation Counseling