Company: ST Engineering Designation: Admin Executive Period: Jan 2019 – July 2019 Last Drawn Salary : $1900 Reason for leaving: 6 Month Contract Responsibility:
• Keep track of Army Vehicles Servicing, Half yearly and Quarterly Servicing in Production Schedule.
• Selecting and preparing of documents and maintenance file for Audit every month
• Scheduling servicing job to EI and technicians
• Issuing keys to EI and technicians.
• Handle and create Billing Vehicle Preservation Management System (VPMS) to customer.
• Handle of Fortnightly Servicing Vehicles.
• Filing, scanning and admin duties.
Company: ST Engineering
Designation: Admin Executive
Period: Jan 2019 – July 2019
Last Drawn Salary : $1900
Reason for leaving: 6 Month Contract
- Admin Executive at St engineering
- Customer Service Associate at Sats
- Patient Service Assistant at Singhealth Polyclinic
- Customer Service at Starhub
5 months at this Job
Location: Pune (Maharashtra, India)
Period: September 1st 2008 to October 20th 2011
Designation: HR Recruiter & Admin Executive
• Involved in full recruiting life cycle and end to end recruitment.
• Understanding client requirements and deciding on the recruitment strategy.
• Sourcing CVs from various channels such as referencing, company's own database, Job Portals and networking tools.
• Conducting Drives, Walk-ins and personal interviews.
• Arranging for technical panels and coordinating at all levels of the Interview.
• Conducting HR interviews to check the candidate's suitability for the requirement.
• Providing timely feedback to the client on their requirements and to the candidates on their interview
• Hiring resources within the stipulated average salary of LOB (Line of Business).
• Make the joining documents of recruiters.
- HR Recruiter & Admin Executive at M.I.S Placement & Consultants
- Senior HR Executive at SKY SCRAPPER CONSULTING
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Personnel Management
- Post Graduate Diploma - Environment Management
- Bachelor of Science
Here my work was to manage all kind of admin queries and I was also handling other
➢ I also have an experience to work in Medical sector. I was working with Zydus Hospital as a 'HR Assistant'. There my work was to manage all kind of HR related job and queries. I also used to conduct interviews for new joiners in the organization. I have an experience to handle staff management procedure here in this organization. I have an experience to attend audit of different kinds of organization including some Govt. organizations, banks & finance companies.
➢ After my study, I started getting professional exposure from my first job and my first job was with Landmark Honda. There I was working as a Back Office executive. I did my job from 2010 to 2012. Here my work was more on clerical side.
- Admin Executive at Alpha Science Academy
2 years at this Job
- S.S.C - Examination
- Bachelor's - Account
Effectively communicated with and supported a sales team of 5-8 associates, marketing and administrative team on a daily basis. Answered an average of 80 calls per day by answering customer inquiries, resolving issues and providing new product information. Communicated with vendors regarding back orders availability, future inventory and special orders. QuickBooks proficient.
Effectively communicated with and supported a sales team of 5-8 associates, marketing and administrative team on a daily basis. Answered an average of 80 calls per day by answering
customer inquiries, resolving issues and providing new product information. Communicated with vendors regarding back orders availability, future inventory and special orders. QuickBooks
- LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE at ADMIN EXECUTIVE MG FURNITURE LLC
- T-MOBILE TELESALES REPRESENTATIVE at ONE TOUCH DIRECT
- HOLIDAY SALES ASSOCIATE at MACY'S FLORIDA
- SALES ASSOCIATE at WALMART
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- diploma - general studies
representative from the pharmacy to from sales advisor to book Sept 2013 - coordinate within & towards different clinics;
keeping as well as Aug 2015 assisting payroll accounts & managed client
relationships and communications
• Worked with multi- Book keeping & Malik Travel Services, Lancashire, UK Office Admin Handled client communications & preparation of dimensional companies ledgers and balances for daily payments
- Admin Executive Direct at Riaz Pharmacy, Lancashire
- Past member at Holroyd Accountancy Services
6 years at this Job
- Diploma in AAT - accounting
- - this field
ACCOUNT HUMAN RESOURCE ADMIN
• Handles full set of accounts.
• Performs all aspects of account daily operation include AR, AP and GL related transactions.
• Prepares financial documents such as payment vouchers, invoices, quotations and delivery orders.
• Performs bank reconciliation and supplier statement reconciliation on a regular basis.
• Handles petty cash and updates cash book on a daily basis.
• Performs daily data entry for customer invoice & supplier invoice.
• Prepare audit schedule for the CFO to review.
• Responsible to prepare payroll, staff's attendance and processing staff leave application.
• Assists to prepare staff payslips.
• Screening job application CV when instructed by manager.
• Assists to arrange interview by calling/communicate with candidates.
• Performs online submission of EPF & SOCSO.
• Assists to prepare secretarial documentation for company secretary.
• Monitors office supplies (stationery, pantry and toiletries).
• Monitors utility bills such as TM, TNB, COWAY and etc.
• Prepares payment tracking schedule for utilities bill for payment processing.
• Checks mailbox on timely manner.
• Attends and monitors cleaning or any work by contractors
• Filing and any others ad-hoc jobs/tasks assigned by managers or CFO.
- FINANCE, HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE at BCA GROUP SDN BHD
- ACCOUNTS OFFICER at SMART INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR IN ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
(Office Rent, Electricity, Lease line, purchasing goods, Stationary, Cabs bills).
• Looking for cabs management for employee's pickup and drop and preparing for cab roots Delhi-NCR.
• Purchasing snacks & Juice for employees for mid-day.
• Maintaining office bills and after checking bills & ensuring payments are made on time.
• Maintaining daily activities (Tea, Water supply for staff)
• Coordinate with Sweepers and office boys for office activities & cleaning.
• Coordinate with Security Guards for security and checking visitor entries in register.
• Daily checking CCTV, Bio-Matrix Machine and office activities.
• Maintaining client records and relationship details.
• Maintaining entry and exit of staff records.
• Maintaining employee personal records hardcopy and softcopy.
• Maintaining petty cash for daily expenses.
(Office Rent, Electricity, Lease line, purchasing goods, Stationary, Cabs bills).
- Admin Executive at LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd
- Sr. Admin Executive at Sunworld Soft Pvt Ltd
- HR and Admin Executive at Dr ITM Ltd
- Customer Care Executive at Dr I T M Ltd
1 year at this Job
- CBSE - Delhi
• Attend to walk-in/phone call inquiries.
• Assist tuition centre teachers in preparing teaching materials.
• Assist in class scheduling
• Collect tuition fee payment
• Update and prepare documents
- Admin Executive at Pusat Tuisyen Wawasan Jasa
- Casino Marketing ( Guest Services Assistant ) at Genting Malaysia Berhad
- Warehouse Executive at STS Logistics
- Sales Supervisor at Genting Rewards Mobile
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Studies
for 2 Years.
• Worked as a Business Development Executive in Laglobe Ltd. for 10 months.
• Working as a Admin/HR Executive in Interspace Interior Designing Pvt. Ltd.
- Admin Executive at First Consultancy
11 months at this Job
- B.E. - E.C
- SSC - Leadership Quality
o Database Management [Employees, System, Stock, Transportation]
o Facility Management [Managed 10-14 Supervisors]
o Stock Management.
1.Minor Project: Monitoring Windows Service of a system using LAN cable
Objective: The objective of this project is to develop a stand-alone application to facilitate monitoring of windows services of a system using LAN cable and generating
alert message whenever is required (when a service stops). 2. Major Project: Cyberbullying Detection based on Semantic-Enhanced Marginalized
Objective: The objective is to propose a Machine Learning Technique which make automatic
detection of bullying message in social media, and this could help to construct a healthy and safe
social media environment. To perform Cyberbullying detection with the help of Semantic-
Enhanced Marginalized Denoising Auto-Encoder algorithm which implies Machine learning
techniques Conference, Workshop & Seminars attended:
● Attended workshop on Networking - Principles and Practices, organized by Amrita University, Mysuru.
● Attended workshop on Python Programming, organized by Amrita University, Mysuru.
- Asst. Admin Executive at OLA
4 months at this Job
- BCA - Sciences