Admin Executive: Greet visitors and clients and assist them. Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents. Coordinate project deliverables. Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior staff of the company. Provide administrative support for the operations team and Monitor the production staff and centre. Designer: Working with designing regards to design style, format, print production within the timescales by developing layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites contents such as name card, bunting, promotion designing, tips of treatment and others by preparing rough drafts of material based on requirement and once agreed with final layouts will act accordingly. Create and manage the website contents and social media contents such as fb, instagram and email blasting. Human Resources: Manage HR function such as recruitment and selection, employee relations & welfare. Manage and process employees payroll. Assist in handling issues associated with employees also procedures and performance management. Assist in reviewing of HR policies and procedures. Others: Accounts & Maintenance Update payment details. Preparing the payment vouchers. Following up regarding the maintenance work such as CCTV, inventory and plumbing and wiring, Phone line connection and others.
- Admin Executive at Ayurveda Lifestyle KL Sdn Bhd
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE at SEA EXPAT HOME (MM2H) SDN BHD
- BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PROFESSIONAL at ORISOFT TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
- INTERNSHIP AS AN ADMINISTRATION, SYSTEM DEVELOPER & CUSTOMER SERVICE at Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (HONS) - COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - Science Stream
Admin Executive -Health Information Management- EmblemHealth
• Process service request letters of medical records generated in ESAWS via EHCognosProd.
• Record service request in ESAWS, check and edit request letters and send out to mail.
• Do follow up phone calls to providers, hospitals or facility to expedite release of medical records not receive yet after ten days request letter was mailed.
• Receive mails of medical records, retrieve faxed electronic copy in Health Information Management fax, and receive CD of medical records.
• Scan hard copy of medical records in Softheon software, store electronic copy in Softheon, burn CD and create a copy. Then route copy electronically through Softheon EHR (Electronic Health Record) to Quality Management and Medical Review Unit mailboxes.
• Close in ESAWS service request (SR) of received medical records. This process is to notify requestor i.e clinical reviewer that medical records they requested are ready for pick up in Softheon.
• Close monthly ageing service request in ESAWS based on generated First Utilization Request Report from Cognos.
• Calculate invoice charges from provider and vendors like CIOX and IOD for medical record copies based on contracts EmblemHealth established with them.
• Then email check request form and invoice for approval of QRMD manager and route to Accounts Payable.
- Admin Executive at Next Level Business Inc
- Treasury Operations Analyst at EmblemHealth
- AR / AP Accounting Administrator Specialist at International First Service
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at AMC USA Logistics
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce Majored in Banking and Finance - Commerce Majored
• Keeping time record of each and every employee.
• Keeping record of monthly attendance classification wise ( Payroll Employee, Daily cash )
• Salary generation in Payroll software and excel, keeping proper data of salaries initial working of overtime and co ordinate with account department for salary transfer process.
• Issuing offer letter, reliving letter and any other letter as per instruction and also make format of interview forms, job application forms, offer letter form and job descriptions.
• Maintaining department vise data base of resume, interview register, employee master
• Post advertisement on various job portals (Nokri.com, Careesma, Indeed)for Searching right candidates and coordinate with consultancy for candidates and arranging their interviews.
• Conducting preliminary interviews.
• New joining employee's registration and documentation, important documents filling.
• Distribution of ID cards, stationary, explaining the code of conduct, issuing name tag etc.
• Explaining HR policies, induction of new employee.
• Maintaining all data with regards to employee. (Address proof, ID proof, other educational proof, PF, ESIC, and Account details of employee etc.)
• Maintaining leaves forms of employee
• Issuing the various types of notice memos to employee.
• Maintaining existing and ex employee details.
• Handling initial queries of employees with regards to attendance.
• Birthday celebration of each and every office staff and organizing events for employee.
• Allotment of safety shoes and uniform and checking if factory employee wearing or not
• Co ordinate with HR consultant regarding monthly PF, ESIC challan
• Co ordinate with him regarding statutory issue, notice, inspection remark which is given by factory inspector and answer them through reply letter.
• Quarterly DA updation and MLWF
• Maintaining record of inspection file
• Income tax calculation with the help of account department and TDS deduction of employee.
● Keeping housekeeping keeping track on cleanliness and housekeeping and housekeeping employee records schedule etc.
● Keeping track of stationary issued including mobile phones and sim cards
● Keeping track records of door access card
● Handling employee query with regards to land line, mobile phones, printers, and also co ordinate with IT department regarding the set up of the PC, Printers other technical things.etc
● Arranging the daily snacks for office and factory
● Co ordinate with purchase department for to purchase the housekeeping equipments, other materials, factory snacks Safety shoes and uniform another things which related to admin
● Repairing and mentainance of office (lights, carpets, chair, taps, AC, furniture etc. )
● Handling the office telephonic inquiries and handover to related department or person.
● Keeping the records of security contract, Winger contract, Pest control etc.
● Arranging the daily vehicles/ wingers timing or arranging any other substitutes vehicles in emergency
● Arrangements of weekly meetings, SERM etc.
● Lunch arrangements for the guests and Hotel bookings etc. Company name Samparc Orgazation Alibaugh, Raigad. Title Counselor and Admin Executive Duration 8 months JD
• Counseling for orphan children's rehabilitation.
• Managing financial reports & budget.
• Preparing MIS.
• Managing public relation & resolving queries.
• Managing Administration function.
• On Boarding of employees, joining formalities, coordination for induction, appointment.
• Exit-interviews, Full and final settlement.
- HR And Admin Executive at Sanjeev Flexi Pack Pvt.Ltd
4 years, 10 months at this Job
Assistance to Director, travel management, handle admin and office general affairs.
- Admin Executive at Sharp Singapore Electronics Corporation Pte Ltd
- Admin Executive at Loo & Partners LLP
- Admin Executive at Ogilvy & Mather (S) Pte Ltd
- Admin Assistant at ZoMedia Pte Ltd
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma - Computing and Information Systems by London Guildhall
Independently owned radiation oncology center Sanford/Orlando, FL
Office Coordinator/Medical and Admin Executive Assistant July 2014 - Present
• Promote excellent customer service and ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and developing process improvements to prevent recurrences.
• Work with the Director and Physicians on business related issues.
• Develop, implements, and maintains office policies and procedures.
• Oversee the payroll time clock system and staff training.
• Assist with new employee background check and interview process.
• Oversee employee onboarding and exiting to ensure all paperwork is processed correctly.
• Oversee employee benefit-related subjects
• Assist with performance review process and forms.
• Maintain and manage all filing and organizational systems for the practice. (Business taxes, licenses, employees etc. )
• Maintain company shared drive, sort and organize all folders
• Assist with regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
• Coordinate staff meetings for administrative and clinical staff
• Coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings and conferences.
• Oversee physicians/owners work schedule and on call schedule.
• Prepare meeting notes and ensure full staff attendance
• Assist the Director to ensure staffing is appropriate for day to day operations
• Assist all Physicians with Credentialing.
• Assist with controlling expenses by processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Assist with inventory control for office supplies, medical supplies, and therapy supplies to minimize waste and ensure best pricing.
• Assist owners with budgets for different departments
• Oversee business invoices and coordinates with accountants and vendors
• Conduct basic radiation therapy and CT procedures.
• Assist with radiation therapy billing using CPT and ICD10 codes
• Assist with marketing for both office locations
• Assist in special projects at the direction of the Director and/or physicians.
- Office Coordinator/Medical and Admin Executive Assistant at Central Florida Cancer Care Center
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration - Health Services Administration
• Implemented admin & operational systems in the office to increase productivity & efficiency.
• Handled company and client accounts & provided regular project updates.
• Logged and monitored project costs & company expenditure, ensuring budgets were not exceeded.
• Created & monitored online business profiles & content - Websites, CMS, SEO & social media.
• Initiated, developed & managed short lets project.
- MARKETING & ADMIN EXECUTIVE at Core Project Management
- ADMIN EXECUTIVE & MALTA PROJECT COORDINATOR at Novatin & ResTrial Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- SALES TEAM LEAD at Lion Group
- MARKETING EXECUTIVE at Continental Cars Ltd
9 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATIONS - ENGLISH
HQ) March 2018 - December 2018 (Full spectrum of Human Resource Functions - HR and Admin Executive)
• Maintaining of ZKTeco Fingerprint system, checking and reporting of daily attendance in Whatsapp group
• Leave management through SMART office and updating manually using Excel
• Booking of flights and monitoring flight deadlines for Staff travelling overseas
• Booking of Singapore's hotels for subsidiaries Staff
• Ordering and managing inventories of stationeries, toiletries and pantry supplies etc
• Coordinating and arranging of all Company's quarterly events
• Liaising with external contractor for maintenance all office equipments
• Liaising with outsource IT firm (Microbit Information Systems Pte Ltd) regarding all IT related matters and purchasing of IT hardware
• Renewal of insurance, domains, various license and office contracts required by the company
• Personal assistant to the Executive director to help him renew his car insurance and road tax renewal, payment of personal bills, processing insurance claim, processing of monthly entertainment claim etc
• Daily opening of letter box and sorting out of letters
• Coordinating of monthly meetings with regional GMs, Singapore staff with the management and writing of meeting minutes
• Checking and liaising with cleaner to ensure the company cleanliness
• Liaising with China, Thailand, Indonesia and Myanmar subsidiary regarding administrative documents and leaves
• Application of work passes for foreign staff (WP, Epass and Spass)
• Arranging and sending staff to training course
• Claiming of Training Grant
• Liaising with Singapore Press holdings, Malaysia newspapers and various online portal to post job position
• Screening Resumes and arranging for interview
• Independently interviewing and proceeding with hiring procedures
• Conducting orientation for new staff and exit interview for resignee
• Liaising with Singtel for business mobile contracts
• Doing of monthly payroll using Infotech system
• Sending out monthly payslip
• Submitting of monthly CPF
• Maintain proper filing of important documents and agreement contracts
• Maintaining and filing personal file of staff
• Liaising with Lenus & Liew Management Consultants for ISO 9001:2015 audit and get certified (Certificate for Internal auditor)
• Other daily administrative duties 1/4
- Full spectrum of Human Resource Functions - HR and Admin Executive at Bentz Jaz Singapore Pte Ltd
- Full spectrum of Human Resource Functions - HR and Admin Executive at NOK Asia Company Pte Ltd
- Home Tutor at
- Incentive Travel Department (Sales and Marketing Assistant) at Transinex Pte Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Diploma - Marketing
• Handle full HR & Admin function.
• Liaise with other functional/departmental head, supervisors and employees on various human resource issues.
• Plan, implement and control HR & Admin policies and procedures.
• Coordinate orientation, training and development programs.
• Handle HRDF Claim.
• Maintain personnel records.
• Coordinate performance appraisal, promotion and termination.
• Proceed with disciplinary action decided by department head and/or management.
• Correct handling of visitor/s is required to ensure their comfort and needs addressed efficiently.
• Liaise with government bodies on labour relations; Labour Department (JTK), Immigration, DOSH, etc.
• Liaise with Immigration Department on Foreign Workers relations; new application, re-new and cancellation of permit, replacement and etc.
• Liaise with Labour Contractor on manpower demand; increase or decrease.
• Prepare, update and maintain employee's hand book.
• Prepare policies suitable locally in line with parent company policies.
• Recruit, select and place the necessary personnel in ensuring that newly created or vacant positions are filled up.
• Liaise / consult with the General Manager on issues pertaining to hiring, firing, discipline and grievance handling of staff.
• Organize Domestic Inquiries, which may result in termination and dismissal of employees by ensuring that the panel is properly constituted and are available to attend these proceedings.
• Carry out duties with ISO requirement and ensure section is auditable at all time.
- Hr & Admin Executive at Flexible Ducting
- HR & Payroll Executive at Mutiara Motors Sdn Bhd
- Executive, Human Resources at Ibex Security Sdn Bhd
- Production Secretary at MEC Electronic
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Secretarial Science
· Experience in recruiting employees from Officer level to Manager Positions. · Closing many IT openings like Database Developers, iOS developer, ASP.net, HTML etc. · Conducting Meetings with the Sr. managers and HODs to understand the requirement that they have regarding a vacancy in a Department. · Drafting Offer Letters and the Appointment Letters. · Maintaining a track record of the Employee Manpower and the Employee Confirmations. · Inducting the New Joinees with the HR Policies of the Organization and handling the HRMS Portal. · Active Member of the Employee Engagement Committee for conducting activities every month. · Creating UANs of all new employees and maintaining a track of it. · Coordinating with the Provident Fund & the Accident Insurance Team and maintaining a track record of the PF of the employees and to check if all the employees are covered under the Insurance Policy. · Excellent negotiation skills on the salary end. · Excellent experience in handling positions of Operations & Finance. · Keeping records of how many interviews has been conducted, the number of people hired, and are yet to be hired. · Experience in Employee welfare, safety, wellness and health and counselling of the employees. Communicating them about their welfare in the organisation how are they able to do the work and knowing how their work environment is. · Experience in Campus hiring of candidates from top Universities. Admin Responsibilities : · Creating and maintaining the Purchase and Service Requisition and Maintaining and submitting the Utility Bills. · Collection and Delivery of Cheques, Invoice & Documents. · Handling and maintaining the Petty Cash. · Booking Travel Tickets for the HODs. · Coordination with Vendors for the purchase of necessary goods for the Organisation. · Managing Security and Housekeeping services. · Keeping track of all types of maintenance. For Eg: AC/Chair/Phone/Electricity etc.
- HR & Admin Executive at GlobalSpace Technologies Ltd.
- FRESHER at
at this Job
- BA - SOCIOLOGY
• Managed the day to day operations in the office.
• Supported other teams with various administrative tasks.
• Organized files, prepared documents, scheduled appointments and support other staff.
- Admin Executive at "The Chopras"
- Physics Teacher at Spring Dale Senior School
- Science and Mathematics Teacher at Alexandra School
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Physics
- Bachelor of Education - Teaching of Mathematics, Science
- Bachelor of Science - Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics