Currently working with NCR Corporation(MNC) from 4 October 2018 to till date as an Backend Operation Executive and Office Admin Executive: Major Roles/Responsibilities
• Make T&M Documents on daily bases and Monthly Target is Rs. 35 Lakh.
• Collect revenue documents from field and follow-up with Engineers.
• Make MIS report on daily bases and flash with engineers and territory manager.
• Maintain CE record e.g. Attendance
• Complete CE joining formalities e.g Onboarding, Screening, documents etc.
• Follow-up with AR collector for invoice and their payments
• Follow-up with Banks thrice in a weak for payment collection
- Backend Operation Executive and Office Admin Executive at NCR Corporation pvt ltd
- at Major Roles
- at Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
- Responsibilities in Operation executive at Major Roles
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Rural Development/HR
- ✓ 2 Years Experience as a "Tele caller" in India calling Sector 63 Noida. ✓ 6 Month Experience as a "Tele caller" in Global Tellylink Pvt Ltd. Sector - 63 Noida. ✓ 6 month Experience as "Team Leader" in GG Groups Pvt ltd. Sector - 58 Noida. ✓ 8 month Experience as "Administrative Executive" in Arania services Pvt Ltd Sector - 104 Noida. ✓ Current Working as "Administrative Executive" in Vivo Healthcare Private limited in lokpriya vihar khora colony Ghaziabad. HOBBIES AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ✓ I Believe Myself And I Can Change My Self-According To Situations. ✓ My Hobbies Include: Net Surfing, Listening To Music And I Also Enjoy Outdoor Activities Place: .. Date: .. (SHIV KUMAR GOUR)
- Admin Executive at Emailing, documentation
at this Job
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass)
1. Company Name: Master Design Studio Pte Ltd
Position Title: Account cum Admin Executive
Date Joined: Year 2015 - Present
(Reason for leaving: To change my career life in future and to improve my knowledge and skill and to learn)
● Process staff claims and reimbursement
● Review, verify and process all invoice
● Handled AP/AR function
● Monthly bank reconciliations
● Handle petty cash claim
● GST submission
● Issue payment vouchers and prepare payment for suppliers
● Review & verify and process all invoice
● Prepare monthly sales commission Human Resources
● Monitoring and handling work permit application, renewal and cancelation
● Apply HDB permit
● Preparation and submitting annual tax filling to IRAS (IR8A)
● Renewal of insurance for the employees (Example: WICA / FWMI / Corporate insurance)
● Preparation of submit statutory contributions such as CPF, foreign workers levy
● Issued monthly salary Admin Job
● Proposal and handle sales enquiries
● Key in daily data
● Handle daily email and phone call
● Issue purchase order, quotation and etc
● Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Account cum Admin Executive at Master Design Studio Pte Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
* Multitask Admin (Facility, Communications, Customer relations) with Exec Assistant role
* Executive Calendar management, Organize meetings, schedule presentations and conference calls
* Regular reports and update of databases
* Responsible for internal communications and memorandum
* Review and recommend changes for positive impact
● [email protected]
- Admin / Executive Assistant at PHARMDLive
- Canvasser Supervisor at PHARMDLive
- Executive Secretary at PZ Cussons Foundation
- Board Director of Group Administration & Corporate Services at PZ Cussons Foundation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Pharmacology
June) ( 346/354 Pyay Road, Pyay Garden Office Tower, 3rd Floor, SanchaungTwp, Ygn) Description: ❖ Computer & Internet Network Maintenance and Server Control (IT) ❖ Fixed Computer Software & Hardware Error ( About 25 Hosts) ❖ Fixed Internet Trouble Shooting Problem ❖ Backup Users' Data and Control using Wifi Data Limit ❖ Admin Staff & Reception Customer Care ❖ DTP, Microsoft Word & Excel Typing Good ❖ Software Installing, Data Backup & Troubleshooting Error Contact Ph: 09-973254438 / 09-400547312 Reference Person - Daw Thanda ( HR/Admin ) - Ph: 09-5189581 - Myanmar Zhulian Direct Marketing Co., Ltd, Ygn Please kindly to see my resume, Thank You. Best Regards, Thi Ha Aung
- IT Position & Admin (Executive) at Pyay Garden Office Tower
- Retail Marketing Assistant At Head Office at Center Costumers Care
- Manager ( Guest House ) at Guest House
- Computer Operator at Myanmar Comupter Company Limited
1 month at this Job
Reporting to management day by day activities
- Admin Executive at Shares and commodities
- Admin Executive at Shares and commodities
at this Job
- MBA - Finance
HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
• Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
• Reconciles the benefits statements.
• Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
• Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
• Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies for coupons as directed by HR Manager.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
• Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Competencies To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
• Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- HR & ADMIN EXECUTIVE at PASARAYA BORONG MATAHARI KLANG UTAMA
- HR Director Asst at HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- EXECUTIVE ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE at MISC INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SDN.BHD
- EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENT (Human Resources) at JAKEL TRADING SDN.BHD
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) - Human Resource Management
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (March 2017 - Present)
Office Admin / Executive Secretary/ HR Assistant - Admin Department Projects / Business Partners: Al Marjan Island, Al Nauimi Group, RAK NOR, RAK Tourism
Development Authority, Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Ritz Carlton, Eversendai
Offshore, RAKEZ, RAK Government, RAK Ports, RAK Radio, Pioneer Cement
• Assist General Manager in attending client enquires, estimation and quote preparation.
• Follow up cheque payments from the contractors.
• Prepared Tax Invoices, Proforma Tax Invoice, Payment Applications and receipt voucher.
• Handled confidential documents from the Bank, Office Expenses and Petty Cash
• Preparation of LC Documents with Accounts Department.
• Prepared local purchase order ( LPO ).
• Keep cheque payments to the suppliers.
• Supported the General Manager & Engineers for the clerical works in preparation of tender documents and other project sites paper work.
• Obtain requirements (BOQ) And Prepare BOQ in Emergency Cases.
• Establish and negotiate Contract terms and conditions.
• Scheduling and coordinating interviews with the hiring manager for the selected candidates.
• Offer letter dispatch to the selected candidates
• Following up with the selected candidate in the offer acceptance and joining dates.
• Communicate with PRO for the required documents to the candidate for Visa processing
• Arranged appointments and meetings with the Contractor, Consultant, Engineers and Suppliers.
• Preparing necessary documents for meetings and business trips of the CEO.
• Assisting the CEO in scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing calendars.
• Responsible in man hour updating of the employees for the production staff's and workers
• Document handling, file making and handling other kinds of paperwork of the office space.
• Updating the business profile of the Company & sending to Client's.
• Prepares various statistical reports on quotations, Forward the reports to the GM.
• Records & process Purchase order's received from Client.
• Assisting Project Manager by performing various administrative tasks.
• Audited and supervised office staff to their assigned work.
• Performs related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Office Admin / Executive Secretary/ HR Assistant - Admin Department at Proton Electromechanical Contracting LLC
- Sales Coordinator - Sales Depratment at Construction Intelligent Solution LLC
- Operation Coordinator - Logistic Department at ELBassma For Shipping and Marine
2 years at this Job
- University Degree - Business Administration
Experiences ✓ Coordinate all customer's request, purchases with our company's suppliers and request/match of invoice and shipping documents. ✓ Assist sales team to prepared quotation for customer ✓ Prepared monthly statement of account to sales personnel and customer and other related sales report ✓ Responsible to issue invoice & delivery order once goods are ready for delivery and sort out invoice, receipt, delivery order and other document for proper filling ✓ Ensure delivery order has chop & signature after goods being delivered ✓ Provide after sales service to all company's customer ✓ Arrange and sort out the daily bank in slip and receipt for proper filling ✓ Update payment record to computer systems and knock off transaction accordingly ✓ Perform duty to support account & sales team ✓ Issue Credit Note for returned item ✓ Purchases process compliance with company policy ✓ Update vendor invoice, check and verified invoice and processing of payment in a timely manner
- Admin Executive at KSK Engineering & System (JB) Sdn Bhd
- Admin at Yuen Tung Ready-mix SB
- Admin Executive at Buildcon Concrete SB (YTL Corporation)
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Handling incoming calls, emails, correspondences and documents
• Manage office operation regarding administrative tasks.
• Assist in general office maintenance
• Manage and maintain inventory of office supplies
• Issue purchase requisition form, purchase order and delivery order
• Follow up delivery orders with suppliers
• Received Goods and key in data for new inventory using ERP System
• Generate GRN for new stock
• Prepare report for management on inventory control
• Support operation team in daily task
- Admin Executive at Managepay Services Sdn Bhd
- Admin Executive at R&Y Industries Services Sdn Bhd
- Admin & Stock Assistant at L-EFFE Corporation Sdn Bhd
5 years, 4 months at this Job