I am looking for a challenging and fulfilling opportunity in an organization that will expose me to international best practices and allow me to contribute to the growth of the organization. JOB PROFILE Organization: Adon Networks Private Limited Position: Admin Manager Period: 03.01.2011 to till date ROLLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES ❖ Taking interview for new candidates. ❖ Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities. ❖ Handling all correspondences of the Directors like drafting letters, sending and receiving emails, queries etc ❖ Payment follows up with customers. ❖ Salary Preparation using the Saral Payroll pack ❖ Interacting with various department like Finance, Facilities, Projects Recruitment for day today activities ❖ Fully in charge of all administration works like maintaining leave records, joining formalities (Preparing Appointment Letter, issuing employee identity cards. Preparing ESI & PF ) ❖ Maintaining Confidential Files ( Employees & Other Statutory Registers) ❖ Attending Director's telephone calls and also fixing an appointment, scheduling client meetings & maintaining confidentially ❖ Visit the customer place and directly take the feedback from customers ❖ Interacting with vendors for placing the orders & purchasing. Interacting with ISO auditing as MR. Directly deal with customers and find out customers feedback. JOB PROFILE
- Admin Manager at Adon Networks Private Limited
- Sr. Admin Executive at Adon Networks Private Limited
- Admin Coordinator at LEGEND TOURS AND TRAVELS
8 years at this Job
- B.A - Economics
- - Office Management
Admin Manager Property Claims 3 yrs and 15 years experience as field adjuster. Currently Licensed in 18 states.
- Retired - Admin Manager/ Property Claims Adjuster at Pilot Catastrophe Services, Inc.
16 years at this Job
- B.S. - Journalism & Marketing
- Associates - Journalism & Photography
Executive Assistant to Deputy Commissioner. Project Manager for Shelter Exit Transitional Jobs Program (SET). Organizing orientation and managing client participation. Scheduling monthly meetings for Division. Project Coordinator for Shelter Director Meetings. Project Manager for Security job placement. Data Entry for Enterprise Correspondence. Remote Access administrator to monitor emails, calendar and projects.
- Admin Manager at NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF HOMELESS SERVICES
- Staff Accountant at ALMA BANK
- Virtual Assistant at PHREESIA, INC
- Regional Technology Manager at GRANT THORNTON LLP
7 years at this Job
Operations Admin Manager responsible for 14 direct reports and 6 indirect reports--both dock and office operational administrative staff on Preload, Outbound and OTP (i.e. Ops Admins, Ops Coordinators and QA clerks). Provided day-to-day operations with focus on efficiency and time management. Communicated station engagements, trainings, general information and best safety practices to administrative staff and team members - creating attractive monthly newsletters, presentations, job aids and memos. Worked hands-on with Senior Manager to implement and follow-up on daily correspondence and operations - taking action currently and during his absence.
• Encourage both employees and drivers are practicing safe work habits at all times thru.
• Provide strategies to support and monitor admin personnel and package handlers.
• Create monthly newsletters and informational pamphlets for monthly staff engagement meetings.
• Confer with maintenance, upper management and district staff in regards to station visuals and communications materials - including production, graphic design and web-design projects.
• Work with senior management to identify trends and developments that might influence PR strategies for safety and employee engagement.
• Organize, plan and control daily operations of the QA department and Product & Delivery functions; created daily checklists for each employee to be submit at the end of shift.
• Foster day-to-day management responsibilities including: training, coaching, employee engagement and recognition, staffing, terminations, documented/business discussions, reprimanding, departmental budget, office supplies, performance evaluation and work productivity.
• Complete BCSA tests for station compliance; initiate action-plans and follow-up test samples--testing poor performance areas weekly in order to regain and maintain BSCA standards.
• Ensure both QA and P&D department posters/forms are current and inform of any new updates/revisions to processes (ex. Equipment updates, process updates, human resources, and safety information).
• Create district wide volunteer opportunities while traveling from station to station to implement plans to encourage employee engagement.
• Analyze, review, and make recommendations on station projects while maintaining daily assigned tasks in a face-paced environment.
- Operations Admin Manager at FEDEX GROUND
- Communications Event Coordinator at CULINARIA
- Part-time department Office Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
1267 Flynn Road, Camarillo, CA. 93012 4/2003-Current
Customer Service Admin. / Manager Technical Support / Local I.T. System Administrator.
In my current position as a Customer Service Administrator, I provide technical support on consumer mouse, keyboard, presentation pointers, and related products.
• Managed transition of Customer Service & Technical Support when S-Link Electronics purchased the Gyration assets from Movea Inc.
• Responsible for local IT functions including desktop support of company computers used in various area, this included software and hardware updates, and repair of problem computers.
• Using Active directory V6.3 (Build 9600) to create or disable accounts, and reset passwords.
• Created and updated FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions) documents that were posted to the web site.
• Interfaced with Manufacturing, Operations, and Engineering divisions to create error reporting and closed loop corrective action processes.
• Provided pre and post-sales support on SMK-Link Electronics and Gyration products, this included issuing RMAs (Return Material authorizations) for defective products.
• Created process documentation and procedures.
- Customer Service Admin. / Manager Technical Support / Local I.T. System Administrator at SMK-Link Electronics / Movea Inc
- Installation Technician at Tap "N" Sat Communication
- Technical Support / Software Q.A at Mainstreet Networks
- Test Engineer (Level 3) at Adaptec Inc
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronic Technician
Promoted from Knights Court Real
Estate LLC) (Sister-concern of Knights Court Real Estate LLC)
Exclusive Marketing Agency of Developer
November 2015 Present
• Managing and maintaining a Meridian Document Control System for efficient management and MADILYN R. DE TORRES recording the same.
• Develop/Create database filing, archive system and technical library for easy issuance, storage, retrieval and handling of documents to internal and external customers. Al Rigga, Deira, Dubai
• Custodian for confidential/legal documents that must be controlled and kept for audit/internal requirements.
• Provide advice on documentation procedures to brokers on booking/sale of property. +971 56 508 0433
• Coordination with Developer's office & Real Estate Broker Companies for smooth operation leading to client satisfaction.
• Issuing and distributing controlled copies of [email protected] information to respective Real Estate Brokers.
• Prepare calculation of units to sell.
• Knowledge of accounting of office expenses.
• Preparing monthly reports for future planning and linkedin.com/in/madilyn- discussion. detorres
• Ensuring daily updates through electronic media.
• Overlooking admin of the entire office.
- PROJECT MANAGER/ADMIN MANAGER at IMPERIO LTD
- Document Controller at Office Management
- EXECUTIVE SECRETARY / ADMIN at Knight's Court Real Estate LLC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - marketing
- Bachelor of Science
Create marketing plans and develop sales presentations. Budget. Company liaison between lawyers, PTO and key stakeholders. Represent company at events, conferences and develop new leads. Keep abreast of industry trends. Admin duties.
- New Business & Admin Manager at DayStarrising Ltd
- Director, Marketing & Business Development at Simon Property Group
- Marketing Consultant at Moriath Management Consulting
- Regional Marketing Manager at Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Certification - Marketing Management
• Organization and Multi- Tasking.
• Maintain and update filing
• Operate office machines, such as
• Photocopiers and scanners,
• Fax manchine and personal computer
• Report & Document Preparation. DO basic bookkeeping Answer telephons, direct Calls, and take messages
• Heavy Data Entry-alpha & numeric.
• Monitoring episodes and frequency
- OFFICE \ADMIN MANAGER at KAPPA HOME HEALTH
- Office/Clerk at KAPPA HOME HEALTH
- Debt Collector at Allied DATA CORP. COLLECTION
1 month at this Job
In charge of all aspects of Human Resources & Administration with 18 direct reports. Plan, direct and supervise daily activities such as recruitment and selection, payroll, social security, housing fund, EH&S activities, medical services, security guards, employee metrics, creating and implementing policies and procedures, employee benefits, compensation, employee career plans. Oversee EICC, ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and C-TPAT audits.
• Achieve 90% of KPI'S.
• Improved transportation & cafeteria services.
• Successfully created and maintained a budget for HR/Admin.
• Reduced employee turnover by implementing an employee metrics program.
• Created a salary tabulator.
• Designed and implemented a Career Development Plan program.
- HR/Admin Manager at Trend Smart Display Service Mexico S de RL de CV
- Human Resources Manager at Arrk Product Development Group Mexico SA de CV
- Human Resources Generalist at Outdoor Cooking de Mexico
- Human Resources Manager at Oncore de México
1 year at this Job
- B.S. in Industrial Relations - Industrial Relations
- Admin Manager at MAB Construction
- Administrator / Premises / Recovery Manager at Credit & Commerce Consultants
- Collection / out bound Call Center Supervisor at United Bank Ltd
- Collection Officer & Field Coordinator at United Bank Ltd
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Diploma - Engineering