GCA SKYLINE AVIATION, OCEAN SKY CEBU SHIPPING INC, CEBU COFFEE VENTURES)
April 6, 2015- September 9, 2018 Admin Officer / Receptionist
➢ Facilitates & take charge in handling internal & external communication.
➢ Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
➢ Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
➢ Responsible in clerical works and other administrative function.
➢ Facilitates arrangement and coordinates President's meeting.
➢ Take charge in receiving of all incoming documents and dispatch to respective department/personnel
➢ Take charge and facilitates in monitoring and processing all payables for all internet connection.
➢ Responsible and ensure weekly and monthly monitoring of telecom such as SMART, GLOBE & SUN. Purchasing
➢ Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
➢ Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
➢ Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
➢ Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
➢ Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
➢ Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
➢ Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
➢ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
➢ Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Admin Officer / Receptionist at SKYLARK COMPANY INC
- Food Attendant at NORTHWING CAFÉ TAKACHIHO INC
- CDA Assistant(Cold Drink Equipment Department) at INTERSERVE MANPOWER AGENCY
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Hotel & Restaurant Technology
Pearl Harbor, HI, U.S. Navy, July 2015- Aug 2019 Supervisor: Melanie Kinchen/808-772-2752
Rick Meyers/360-929-6255 Served as the Admin Officer/Office Manager for 28-person team. Duties included:
• Oversaw the routing of over 2,500 pieces of correspondence.
• Ensured over 800 warfighters in the U.S Pacific Command's security clearances were up to date to support the Commanders mission.
• Managed the security indoctrination of over 150 co-workers
• Revamped the Joint Intelligence Operation Center's Administrative Office procedures; thus increasing customer service by 90%
• Trained two Navy Legal officers and two Navy Legal clerks on U. S. Navy legal procedures.
• Reestablished the Navy Message system in the Administration office allowing co-workers to receive career and pay related info in a timely manner.
• Directed the Emergency Action Plan (EAP) for over 200 co-workers.
• Leadership resulted in one selection for Sailor of the Quarter
• Efforts resulted in being awarded the Defense Meritorious Service Medal.
- Navy Element Admin Officer/Chief at U.S. Pacific Command Joint Intelligence Operations Command
- Admin Leading Petty Officer/Battle Watch Captain/Assistant Battle Watch Captain/Admin Officer at U.S. Navy
- Admin Leading Chief Petty Officer/Admin Officer/Office Manager at U.S. Navy
- Admin Leading Petty Officer/Admin Officer/Office Manager at USS CARR
at this Job
- Master's in arts-Organization Management - Significant coursework
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Management
Responsibilities: Front Desk Duties:
• Manage Karandaaz Pakistan main Reception (switchboard, fax, and contact directory).
• Provide clerical support (filing, photocopying, scanning, signature of CEO approvals).
• Provide general secretarial support to visiting staff members.
• Ensure regular inventory and availability of office supplies which includes office stationery. Kitchen supplies etc.
• Keep record and sort and prioritize of all correspondence (incoming mail, Outgoing mail/parcels, phone messages etc. Admin Duties:
• Supervise to Admin support staff all activities on daily basis. Maintaining the centralized contact list of staff, vendors and other partners/ donors.
• Preparation of documents required for international related to administration (Visa letter/ Invitation letter on behalf of Karandaaz) as & when required.
• Ensure all office equipment is functional and stocked with required supplies (toner, paper etc.)
• Review and verify bills received for facilities; including utilities, maintenance, and provision of standard supplies, new furniture or equipment.
• Ensue timely filing of paperwork and supporting documents in administration files (OPAR, GRN PRF).
• Serve from time to time as a facilitator for all office meetings, BOD meetings, workshops etc.
• Work with program staff and provide assistance in organizing signing ceremony, this includes venue selection, bookings, arranging land transportations, air tickets and accommodation arrangement etc.
• On request (Approved TRF), manage hotel bookings, Air tickets, vehicle arrangements for Karandaaz staff (National or International travel), visiting staff, consultants etc.
• Arrange for all arrival and departure, pick up and drop off from and to airport and submit timely transport.
• Communicate with visitors to confirm arrivals, accommodations and any transport requirements.
• Ensure visitors are advised in advance of all arrangements and provided ensure that hotel reservation, travel arrangements, visas.
• Prepare all the operational invoices to capture any discrepancy and overcharging, ensure smooth running of Admin department.
• Provide additional secretarial assistance to CEO. His Meetings (Internal & external) scheduling and his task prioritization in routine work.
• Perform other duties and tasks as required and assign by supervisor.
- Admin Officer at Karandaaz
- Operations Associate -USAID Firms Project at Chemonics International
- Admin Officer at American Refugee Committe
- Customer Service Officer at Gerry's Fedex
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Humanities
- H.S.C. - Examination
doing all paper work and admin and operation matter and handle candidate to assist them
- Operation Officer & Admin Officer at Agensi Pekerjaan CTI Malaysia SDN BHD
- PART TIME (CASHIER) at IKEA MALAYSIA CR CHECK OUT
- CONCIERGE CREW AT SURIA KLCC at CURRENT JOB
- at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
• Budget Officer for Complex (3 Separate Stations)
• Oversight of 2 Million Dollar Budget
• Day to Day Purchases
• Procurement and Contracting
• Purchase Request
• Extensive work in FBMS
• Gov Purchase Card Reallocation
• Vehicle Utilization Reports
• On/Off Boarding Employees/ Seasonals
• Fire Time
• Time Keeper (quicktime)
• Concur Travel Arranger (DTS Defense Travel)
- ADMIN OFFICER at US Fish and Wildlife
- ADMIN SUPPORT at BLM WYOMING
- Service and Parts Manager at Peak Power Sports
- Agent Cashier Duties at VA Fort Sheridan
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Accounting
1:Supporting Admin Manager with translation and interpreting. 2: Preparing Monthly Salary for staff. 3: Briefing the staff who were recently hired. 4: Updating filling system of the staff.
1:Supporting Admin Manager with translation and interpreting.
2: Preparing Monthly Salary for staff.
3: Briefing the staff who were recently hired.
4: Updating filling system of the staff.
- HR/Admin Officer at MSF
- Warehouse supervisor at MSF (MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERS)
- Grants Implementation Officer at SIKA SOUTH (USAID PROJECT)
- Provincial Monitoring Officer at NDI (National Democratic Institute)
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Sceince
- High school or equivalent - General
Motivated team player seeking 789 Vermont National Guard Road
a position in a clinical setting, Colchester, VT 05446
supporting patients and all SSG Trisha Cormier - (802) 338-3838
other medical personnel. Patient Admin Officer/ Medical Assistant
• Patient admin, medical records upkeep, HIPPA certified, filing, medical data entry
- Patient Admin Officer/ Medical Assistant at VERMONT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD MEDICAL DETACHMENT
4 years at this Job
- BACHELORS IN BIOCHEMISTRY - BIOCHEMISTRY
• Successfully managed the daily operations of the office.
• Created and updated all customer profiles.
• Prepared logistics for customer relations.
• Created and updated all customer performance review system for the office.
• Ensured that all customers and employees were adhering to company regulations.
• Ensured confidentiality and proper documentation of all customer data.
• Managed executive calendar.
• Responsible and successfully managed the office Petty cash
- Admin Officer at Lifespire Inc
- Regional Compensation and Benefits Specialist at Nestlé
- Human Resources Admin Coordinator at Nestlé
- Human Resources Admin Analyst at Nestlé
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MS - Human Resource Development
- BBA - Management Studies
Handling all admin activity, purchase, vendor contract, mis, staff attandence, all maintanence,Maintain all documents according to school primises.
Handling all admin activity, purchase, vendor contract, mis, staff
attandence, all maintanence,Maintain all documents according to school primises.
- Admin officer at Podar education network Pvt Ltd.
- Store manager at
- Sales coordinator at
- Customer relations officer Handling customer releted problems, email at Panoramic holidays limited
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.com - siksha
The company Jurukur Pertiwi is professional organization whose mission is to promote the best local service in surveying around Selangor. Serve as admin for Jurukur Pertiwi as needed and performs other duties that assigned. § Established performance measurements for staff to improve productivity. § Leading the development of the company's short and long term strategy
- Executive Cum Admin Officer at Gombak, Selangor
- Part-time Home Tutor at Rawang, Selangor
- Pet care Consultant at Mutiara Damansara
- Part-time Assistant Home Tutor at Brickfield
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- - biostatistics
- - Biological
- - Biology