No. 93 Unit 203 ECG Bldg. General Avenue Project 8 Quezon City
March 1, 2018 to August 15, 2019
Position Held: Admin Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Update office policies as needed
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Admin Officer at ATUS MENTIS FACILITATION SERVICES
- Administrative Assistant at KONG HWEE IRON WORKS AND CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
- Admin Clerk at DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND HIGHWAYS
- Computer Operator I at BUREAUE OF INTERNAL REVENUE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Handling admin work, updating the appointments, Assisting Personal Secretary to Manager Bangladesh.
• Obtained training in Emirates reservation system
- Admin Officer at Emirates Airlines
- Sales Executive at INNOVATION- RAK bank & CITI BANK
- Sales Promotion Assistant at Middle East Finance Co
- Customer Service Agent at Mashreq Bank
1 year at this Job
- - Commerce
• Administrator - Staff contracts preparation, printing and scanning after getting full information from admin - Office correspondence (letter in and letter out). - Preparation of request orders for office utilities. - Supervision of cleaners. - Office building maintenance. - Office utilities (water, electricity, internet, communication, office rent).
• Human Resources (HR) - Helping Recruitment process. - Creation of staff personnel files. - Attendance recording and monthly reporting. - Staffs leave registration.
• Finance and Accounting - To maintain good communication between project managers and the management accounts team. - To prepare / process invoices for Authorization and payment. - Check the correct procedures including appropriate approvals are followed for all transaction. - In charge of keeping petty cash using impressed record, making requisitions and issues as approved by authorized person. - Count petty cash on monthly basis with appropriate person.
• Security and Transportations. - Transportation supervision (transportation plans) - Preparation and printing of contracts for hire cars - Recording of transportation - Preparation of payment orders for cars maintenance, hire cars and office generators - Recording of guards attendance - Preparation of transportation permissions (tracking of security situation).
• Procurement and logistics - Getting approval from managers for request orders - Procurement of ordered stuff - Tendering process supervision - Preparation of contracts with suppliers
- Admin officer at Iraq-Erbil
- Financial assistant at Iraq-Erbil
3 years, 8 months at this Job
doing all paper work and admin and operation matter and handle candidate to assist them
- Operation Officer & Admin Officer at Agensi Pekerjaan CTI Malaysia SDN BHD
- PART TIME (CASHIER) at IKEA MALAYSIA CR CHECK OUT
- CONCIERGE CREW AT SURIA KLCC at CURRENT JOB
- at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
Achievements * Developed a data base for admin monthly cash projection which is shared with finance department to help them in their budgeting. * Processed travel documents for expatriates work permits, Visas and passes for expatriates depending on their duration of stay in the country. * Developed a data base for Tracking Lease Agreements for Expatriates and Mercy Corps field offices and marking sure rent payments, any adjustments on the agreement and renewals are done on time. * Maintained appropriate records and ensure confidentiality regarding personnel activities and personnel data employment documentation evaluations, exit interviews and other relevant information are in order. * Provided guidance to support staff as needed especially staff under my supervision to ensure smooth running of the department. * Tracked medical cover with insurance for staff (payments, deletions and additions) and any other issues related to the same. * Managed controlling and purchase of office supplies and monitoring usage. * Coordinated the orientation of new staff with respect to Admin policies. * Maintained administrative files, ensuring appropriate filing system for office correspondences for easy retrieval of files. * Developed a payment request spread sheet for office utility bills expense reports and reimbursement requests for staff. * Ensured contact list is shared with staff and field offices for MC Kenya program. * Provided position descriptions for new support staff for Administration under my supervision. * Developed a data base for preferred service providers with company names and their contact list for easy reference. * Maintained phone data base and monitor usage by keeping the telephone Log spreadsheet and alerting the staff to pay for personal calls made on the office lines. * Facilitated and was secretary during weekly meetings
- A. Admin Officer at Mercy Corps Kenya
- B. Administration Assistant at Mercy Corps Africa
- C. Clerk at Manohallal & Rai Auditors
- D. Posting Clerk at Cincere Ltd
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Human Resource Management
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Certificate - Pitman
- Certificate - Computing & Data Processing
- Certificate - Telephone Operator/ Receptionist
• HR Activities: o Coordinates in Account opening formalities. o Updates employee's personal files. o Taking care of leave records of branch employees. o Taking care of salaries of contract employees. o Coordinates with HO for branch training arrangements. o Coordinates to get done appraisal forms from branch employees.
• Administration: o Maintains cash book, tracking reimbursement from HO. o Supervising on house keeping staff. o Handles hotel booking, Travel booking (flight booking, car booking, train booking) o Selecting & negotiating with suppliers for stationery and the related aspect of branch. o Organizing events like quarterly, yearly meetings of FM branches. o Taking care of company guest house.
• Sales Co-ordination: o Maintains data (Inward, outward, enquiry, sales, payment, offer, complaint) sales RECORDS in Excel format. o Attains client's enquiries checking & replying e mails and guides them properly. o Coordinates with engineers and ensures customer will get offer / reply in time. o Orders processing in ERP system. o Prepares offers, ARC for OEM customers. o Complaint logging in service net system. o Coordinates with customer for customer master updating o Follow-up for the outstanding payments, C forms with customers.
- Admin Officer at Forbes Marshall Pvt. Ltd.
- Admin Assistant at Maser Electronics Pvt. Ltd
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Advance Diploma - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- H. S. C.
- S. S. C.
- Admin Officer at Afghanistan International Bank
- Translator at Ecolog International Company
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Certificate
- Diploma - English
Currently, working at SAFRA Tampines supporting Administration & Operations duties
(started from Jan 1998 till present). Main duties supporting General Office Administration.
Previously was working at SAFRA Mount Faber - HQ and later transferred to SAFRA
Tampines Club. Job Duties
• Administrative duties upkeep efficient filling system, schedule & co-ordinate meetings, prepare reports and monitoring annual budgets. Raise purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
• Collating financial reports, compile patronage reports and utilization of revenue reports, Egs. Sports facilities. Monitor Debtors aging for Vendors and following up with payments
• Plan, control and ensure Admin expenses are within budget, monitor Club's income & expenditure budget - General Office Administration. Ensure ISO and SOP standards and policies are adhered to.
• Assist in Front Office when needed. In the event, colleague is on MC, annual leave, urgent leave or on course. Handle front office documents and attends to members.
• Handle maintenance and agreements of Office equipment. Assess suitability and working condition of office equipment. Sourcing, evaluating and putting up recommendations/purchase approval for office procurements. Ensure office stationeries and pantry refreshments are maintained at moderate quantity level.
• Deployed for Club events and SAFRA major events. Supports ad-hoc corporate deployment of events/activities and any other Administrative tasks assigned by Executive or Club Manager. 2 S Anu (Miss) HP: 91876167 SAFRA, a permanent job that offers an annual bonus of 2.5 to 3 months (AWS and Performance Bonus) given out at separate timing. Expected salary: $3k Reason for leaving: Learn, explore and to take on new roles/challenges. organization). Language spoken & written
• English & Tamil - Excellent
• Tamil, Malay and Mandarin - Good (speak only)
- Admin Officer at SAFRA National Service Association
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- Advanced Diploma - Commerce
- Diploma - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Marketing profesional at Liaqat school and college
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
• Established and enforced successful operational policies to strengthen team productivity while empowering individual staff to independently handle job tasks.
• Developed and strengthened client relationships by providing efficient and knowledgeable support.
• Recorded, tracked and reported on inventory levels and usage to optimize stock management.
• Supported compliant and accurate accounting information by tracking expenses such as travel, supplies and service charges.
- Admin Officer at Memories Superstores Ltd
- Project Scheduler/Supervisor at Murp Hendriks Intl － Oghara, Ethiope East, Delta State
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics