University Park, PA
Bookseller (15 hours per week)
July 2017 - present
Habitat for Humanity Bellefonte, PA
Administration Assistant (50+ hours volunteering)
June 2016 - March 2017
• Worked in the office of Habitat for Humanity, entering donations and donors onto their database
• Wrote thank you letters to those who have donated
- Administration Assistant at Barnes and Noble College
- Cashier at Wegmans Grocery Store
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - International Politics
- - Statistics
Administration Assistant (part-time) 2/03 - 11/16
- Administration Assistant (part-time) at EXPERENCE
- Administration Assistant at EXPERENCE
- Checker (part-time) at HyVee Grocery
- Administration Assistant at Rockwell Collins, Government Compliance (Finance)
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Business
Worked as the evening receptionist than was promoted to administration assistant. Answering phones, filing, coding bills, making welcome letters, ordering office supplies, tutoring students, keeping track of transcripts, helped students with ordering books and navigating their online classes, making attendance calls and sending emails.
- Administration Assistant at National American University
- Customer Service Rep at Alorica Call Center
- Photographer/Front Desk at Picture Me Portrait Studios
- Cashier/Front desk at Sodexho Catering
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Journalism
My duties as an Administration Assistant included
● Answering multiple phone lines
● Taking and relaying messages
● Ordering Office Supplies
● Run errands
● Customer interaction
● Assist Staff
● Distribute mail, faxes, correspondence, and packages
- Administration Assistant at New Generation Learning Center
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
MOVED TO FLORIDA)
YMCA administration assistant.
• Interview and help staff the local YMCA.
• Coach students through writing resumes
• Teach students about their career options
• Help students improve their interview technique
• Student affairs: help place students with local jobs in the area as they are in high school / college. Coach students through writing resumes Teach students about their career options Help students improve their interview technique
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT at YMCA
- BARISTA at TARGET CORPORATION
- CLERK at EXXON MOBIL
3 years, 11 months at this Job
1335 Parklane Road, McComb, MS 39648 (November2016- Present)
601-684-9096 (Thomas Alexander, Terminal Manager)
Position: Administration Assistant (Package Handler)
• Manage a team of others
• Customer service
• Assist in weekly/daily freight (bending, lifting approx.50lbs, standing, etc.)
• Maintain Housekeeping
• Perform daily office tasks
- Administration Assistant (Package Handler) at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician at Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Store Manager at Shoe Dept
- Assistant Store Manager at Shoe Dept
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Provided administrative support to the entire business.
● Call center: 150 outbound calls
● Created spreadsheets for the business (Excel/Powerpoint)
● Outlook. Managed calendar and appointments.
● Booking flights, rooms, etc.
● Constituted new processes to improve performance
● Coached and collaborated with the team to seek new projects and improvements.
● Managed the business calendar (meetings and arrangements). Created work schedules.
● Prepared the expense reports.
● Drafted and proofread letters. Contributions and Recognition: I saved Nexcom Digital Solutions an immense amount of money throughout my 3 years working for them, because I took on additional duties to help profit the company. They did not need to hire another Administration Assistant because of my diligent ethics and hard work. I also saved the company when our computer system crashed and I had a backup of our clientele information in a notebook, that I had kept for emergencies. "Ava is the type of person who goes above and beyond. She does everything and more. During her time working for Nexcom Digital Solutions our team was exceedingly pleased with her hard work and sense of intelligence." -Harry McGuire, Vice President of Operations, Nexcom Digital Solutions
- Administration Assistant at Nexcom Digital Solutions
- Barista at Nordstrom
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Criminology, Law, and Society.
Administration Assistant include but are not limited to general office work,Answering phones,Scanning and Sending documents to the Trustee's.
- Administration Assistant at Lynn 0sborne P.c.
- East Lansing School District at Lunch room aide
- Behavioral Aide Specialist at CBI Rehabilitation Services, Inc
- Portrait Photographer at Portrait Innovations
9 months at this Job
- - Asl, Photography and Mixology
My duties included working at the front desk greeting clients by name and create rapport, answering the phone and emails, scheduling appointments, making shakes, keeping the gym cleaned and stocked, constant communication with my team. My duties for Administration Assistant included processing agreements, medical freezes, payment info changes, following up with clients whose payments didn’t go through, making projections for profit for the next month and create SOPs to ensure consistency
- WGYB/Administration Assistant at Results Fitness
- Team Member/Cashier, Assistant Manager at Chronic Tacos
- Base Operator/Scheduling Lead at Hurricane Harbor
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
2007 to the end of Feb.2008
My Job Description with NRC was:
• Translation, drafting letters, filing, communication,
• To liaise with the Logistic Assistant
• To liaise with the Finance Officer in the main office of Beirut
• To represent NRC at meetings if required by manager
• To act as human resources focal point & provide all administration support to the team.
• To liaise with Operation Manager on HR issues and request from the NRC staff.
• To ensure proper implementation of the NRC Terms &conditions of employment, code of conduct, and other employment guidelines.
• Supporting the Project Manager with all administrative document necessaries for the implementation of its project
• Supporting the NRC office in Beirut by the implementation of administrative procedures.
• Taking responsibility for the daily practicalities of the field office.
• Using exciting tools or making new tools to manage the information flow between the department of the field office or between the field office and Beirut office.
• Prepare checks and vouchers; keep cash box up to date monthly reporting.
• Managing the budget lines as allotted by the Project Manager .Ensure that there are no over or under spends and present data to Manager at the end of each month.
• Ensuring that all payment request are properly authorized before payment is made.
• Verifying that all cash transactions have valid document and correct project resource no. & account code.
• Preparing the monthly salary list payment for the national staff. - Learn Well (British School) / Ghana - Africa
- Administration Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Admin Secretary at Just smile dental clinic
- Telemarketing at A - Plus private educational company(Grand Home)
- Admin Secretary at Belad Al Rafdeen Metal Construction Contracting
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Marketing & management