- Administration Assistant at Monarch Masonry/Powertrain Contro Solutions
- Administrative Assistant at Monarch Masonry
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
- - Medical Claims and Billing Specialists
Worked as the evening receptionist than was promoted to administration assistant. Answering phones, filing, coding bills, making welcome letters, ordering office supplies, tutoring students, keeping track of transcripts, helped students with ordering books and navigating their online classes, making attendance calls and sending emails.
- Administration Assistant at National American University
- Customer Service Rep at Alorica Call Center
- Photographer/Front Desk at Picture Me Portrait Studios
- Cashier/Front desk at Sodexho Catering
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Journalism
Microsoft word, Outlook, Customer Service, Cash handling, time management, Interpersonal communication skills, utilizes resources, and follows direction. ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT TO CEO - 2013-CURRENT Head of payroll, handles employee's timesheet, answers phone, in charge of incoming/ outgoing shuttles, customer service manager.
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT at MVP
- Shift Leader/Bartender/Server at Joey Southcenter
- SALES EXPERT at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
6 years at this Job
- - Communications
- Associates of Arts - Arts and Sciences
My duties as an Administration Assistant included
● Answering multiple phone lines
● Taking and relaying messages
● Ordering Office Supplies
● Run errands
● Customer interaction
● Assist Staff
● Distribute mail, faxes, correspondence, and packages
- Administration Assistant at New Generation Learning Center
13 years at this Job
Serco Contractor/ICAT 21 Project Management- (MIL Human Resources 0203 (0301) GS 7/9 equivalent) Various Naval Support Activities Nationwide, July 2017 to present. Administration Assistant * Assist in managing and facilitating the administrative support for over 250 employees in over 67 Common Access Card (CAC) Support Offices in over 19 states in all administrative/record responsibilities such as human resource related actions, payroll input, benefits, coordination/tracking of training requirements, and various other workforce management activities. * Ability to interpret policy and regulations and provide general advice and assistance to customers as needed related to the specific HR functional area to which assigned. * Ensure all hiring of in-processing and out-processing related tasks are completed at assigned locations. * Process personnel actions, reviewing personnel information for discrepancies, maintain databases, and preparing reports, briefings, and correspondence. * Knowledge of and skill in applying general HR theories, concepts, and/or practices to perform a variety of support related assignments in the areas of benefits. * Assist in preparing, presenting, and releasing various clear, concise, and technically sound briefings, correspondence, and informational documents. As well as assisting personnel from DOD Access Card Office (ACO), Contractors, Sub-Contractors, field service representatives, and other government agencies such as: Naval Pay and Personnel Support Center (NPPSC) and PERS 24 and 2. * Assist with development of new policies or revisions to current policies supporting DEERS/RAPIDS operations. * Planned and executed awards, performance appraisals, commendatory, and disciplinary correspondence for all subordinate employees. * Gather, research, and input weekly/monthly/quarterly inputs for analysis and statistical reports to the Government (NPPSC). Collects, research, compile, and type information into various databases for preparing charts and reports to meet deadlines. * Provide high level administrative support by conducting research, preparing over 100 statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as drafting correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, answering emails, and phones calls, Manage and maintain executive's daily schedule and travel arrangements, Process supply request. * Maintain files to ensure accountability of confidential and classified materials. * Knowledge of formats, punctuation, grammar, and clerical steps to process and prepare correspondence and documents in a clear, understandable, and accurate manner.
- Administration Assistant at Department of the Navy
- Sight Security Manager at Department of the Navy
- Services to the Armed Forces Case Manager at American Red Cross
- Work and Family Life Consultant at Fleet & Family Support Programs
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Strong work ethic and able to perform tasks with minimal direction. Diverse experience in administrative positions and wide exposure to operating procedures. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Works, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, QuickBooks, Outlook, Ten Key, typing (40+ words) and all office equipment.
Administration Assistant for Customer Care Department 7/16 - 12/18
Crosstex Biological Monitoring
• Answer phones and assist customers, record incoming Priority mail and distribute.
• Assist with internal auditing, opening high volume of incoming mail.
- Administration Assistant at Life Brokerage Network
- Construction Assistant at Triple J Builders
- Life Insurance Case Manager at Life Brokerage Network
- Document Coordinator at SRI Surgical
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A. degree - English & Sociology
Office Administration Assistant. Perform the reception duties such as answering phone call and transferring to correct personal. I assist in billing insurance companies after all work and related services have been completed for home owners and businesses.
- Administration Assistant/Receptionist at Servpro Industries
- Fire Restoration Technician at ServPro of Skagit County and ServPro of Marysville/ Arlington
- Sales Manager at Rent A Center
- Fire Restoration Technician at Servpro of Skagit County and Servpro of Marysville/Arlington
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Proper Phone Etiquette
My duties included working at the front desk greeting clients by name and create rapport, answering the phone and emails, scheduling appointments, making shakes, keeping the gym cleaned and stocked, constant communication with my team. My duties for Administration Assistant included processing agreements, medical freezes, payment info changes, following up with clients whose payments didn’t go through, making projections for profit for the next month and create SOPs to ensure consistency
- WGYB/Administration Assistant at Results Fitness
- Team Member/Cashier, Assistant Manager at Chronic Tacos
- Base Operator/Scheduling Lead at Hurricane Harbor
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
Provided administrative support to the entire business.
● Call center: 150 outbound calls
● Created spreadsheets for the business (Excel/Powerpoint)
● Outlook. Managed calendar and appointments.
● Booking flights, rooms, etc.
● Constituted new processes to improve performance
● Coached and collaborated with the team to seek new projects and improvements.
● Managed the business calendar (meetings and arrangements). Created work schedules.
● Prepared the expense reports.
● Drafted and proofread letters. Contributions and Recognition: I saved Nexcom Digital Solutions an immense amount of money throughout my 3 years working for them, because I took on additional duties to help profit the company. They did not need to hire another Administration Assistant because of my diligent ethics and hard work. I also saved the company when our computer system crashed and I had a backup of our clientele information in a notebook, that I had kept for emergencies. "Ava is the type of person who goes above and beyond. She does everything and more. During her time working for Nexcom Digital Solutions our team was exceedingly pleased with her hard work and sense of intelligence." -Harry McGuire, Vice President of Operations, Nexcom Digital Solutions
- Administration Assistant at Nexcom Digital Solutions
- Barista at Nordstrom
4 years, 9 months at this Job
345 E. Tulare Ave Suite D
Visalia, CA 93277 559-734-1754
• Duties: Daily production log/tracking * Arrange pick-up of products from Suppliers * Schedule deliveries to customers * All Bookkeeping (receivables/payables/invoicing) * Phones and receptionist duties * Maintains office filing system * Warehouse/Office Supplies * Bank Reconciliations * Customer file folders * Temp Agency Payroll * Maintain Customer and Vendor Files in QuickBooks Job Title: Administration Assistant
- Bookkeeper/ Administration Assistant at Central Valley Ag Exports
- Payroll Coordinator at Warphire
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at D.A.P. Mueller and Associates
- Data Entry at Suntree LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates of Science - Mineral