2013 - Present Halo Fishing LLC - Administration Executive DUTIES: Stock Control Quarterly Full Stock Control Reconciling Stock Job Profiles Purchasing Loading Stock Daily Expense Report Working Cash Registers ALL Banking including Statement reconciliation for Accountant Invoicing Customers with QuickBooks and Zoho accounting systems Payroll
- Administration Executive at Halo Fishing LLC
- Administration Officer at Okeechobee Fishing Headquarters
- Admin Officer at BETT Fishing LLC
- OWNER/Admin Officer at Edenvale Gearbox & Diff Center
6 years at this Job
- 'O'Levels and 3'A'Levels
Provide administrative support to high level executives. Assist with the scheduling and preparation of meetings. Responsible for maintaining all office supplies and maintain executive break room food, drinks, and snacks stocked. Other duties include working directly with Executive Director of Finance and Accounts Payable to process all physician payments for hospital, process all Administration vendor invoices for payment, process all physician service contract agreements to include deferred compensation. Also, perform various clerical duties as assigned.
- Administration Executive Assistant at Loma Linda University Medical Center- Murrieta
- Staffing Assistant at Sharp HealthCare
- Benefits Specialist II at Sharp HealthCare
- Benefits Specialist I at Sharp HealthCare
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Bachelor of Science - Business Accounting
Internal Transferred from Oceanic Games) Macks Marketing (Pvt) Ltd 01-06-17 upto date October 2008 to June 2011 HR & Administration Executive HR Assistant - Handling personal files - Collection of Attendance Reports - Preparation of Salaries - Preparation of Pay Statements & submission the - Preparing EPF / ETF monthly payment same to Accounts - Handling all the EPF / ETF matters, ABH forms - Manpower Study, analysis and planning - Performs all other duties as assigned to - Paper advertisement, calling interviews, department organizing interviews, appointment letters - Prepared EPF / ETF monthly payment, filled claims forms, handled all the EPF / ETF matters,
- HR & Administration Executive at Mylanka Capital (Pvt) Ltd
- HR & Administration cum Logistics Officer at Oceanic Games (Pvt) Ltd
- Secretary to Head of Marketing at Macktiles Distributors Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
- Payroll Clerk at
2 years at this Job
- Diploma in Human Resources Management - Research Methodology
Purchasing (Goods & Services) Call quotes and negotiate, Prepare Purchase Committee Approvals, Raise Purchase Order on IMS, Goods Receive and Maintain on IMS Stock Raise invoices and payment vouchers on system make the payments to the suppliers and venders - Manage Utility Bill Payments for All the Branches Draw payments on IMS System for monthly utility bills (I.e Electricity, Branch Building Rents, Janitorial Services, Mobile Bill Payments and payments for Security Services. - Obtain documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies. - In House Management Work directly with the departments & Management to achieve smooth operations Handle the petty cash float, maintain the stationery requirements of the department, coordinate with all the departments and branches for their day today needs and matters and take action to solve
- Administration Executive at Janashakthi Insurance PLC
- Secretary to the Consultant at Charter House International
- Confidential Secretary at EMP Holdings Ltd
- Secretary to Secretary General / HR Executive at Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Sri Lanka
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Management - MBM
- - Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka
- - International English Language Testing System
- Diploma in Word Processing - Page Maker
- Diploma in Spreadsheets - (Excel), Data Management Systems (Access), Multimedia Presentation (Power Point), Data Communication and Networks, Programming Concepts
- - Initiative
Preparing checklists (for daily elevator monitoring, daily fire system monitoring, etc)
• Preparing schedules for different activities (lighting system, housekeeping process etc)
• Developing and maintaining Assets Register
• Maintaining attendance
• Evaluation of quotations
• Evaluation of vendor invoices
• Dealing with outsourced contractors (Maintaining and renewing contract agreements)
• Developing management reports
• Record keeping and filing
- Administration Executive at
- Instructor at University of Moratuwa
- Trainee Facilities manager at Colombo
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.Sc. (Hons) - Facilities Management
40 Hours Per Week or Full-time)
• Draft proposals to create and submit impact sheet for funding approval for upcoming projects in excess of 100,000 dollars.
• Manage and account for multiple lines of credit ( BA53, BA61, and F-Type BA80) through payment and close out using various supporting documents
• Prepare and submit remedy tickets for improvements to Federal building within GSA's inventory using the Maximo Software System
• Utilize GSA's Online University site to update and upload nationally requested training courses
• Monitor and cancel courses that don't meet the current training requirement or minimum attendance requirements.
• Copy, scan, and save documents reserved for the purpose of training reconciliation
• Prepare financial claim forms for training requiring additional funding for submission to GSA's Office of Financial Management
• Track Task Order until Approval Extensive experience providing informational, logistical, and technical support for meeting, conference and training programs/courses.
• Research, analyze, organize, and prepare reference reports used to verify trainee(s) name, courses, training dates, payment status, and agency.
• Create and maintain an executive calendar for staff at all levels
• Manage multiple phone lines for the purpose of receipt, placement and disposal of telephone calls both incoming and outgoing
• Prepare qualitative and quantitative summarized data to reflect training details to provide to management using Microsoft Office Suite 2017 to include Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access and WordPerfect
• Track and maintain the upkeep office supplies and equipment for the staff.
• Track and address both the vendor and trainee questions, comments and concerns and provide solutions
• Create and maintain client contact documents
• Reserve conference space for staff at all levels, ensure the space is clean and properly set up and organized; and ensure that training is conducted in a timely fashion
- Administration, Executive Assistant II at Applied Business Management Solutions Incorporated
- U.S. Department of Education, Administrative Assistant I at Applied Business Management Solutions Incorporated
- District of Columbia, Office Assistant at Washington Hospital Center
5 years at this Job
- - Continuing Education
with School Board and Community
• Manage Central Production Facility for satellite meal programs.
• Maintain lines of communication between Food Services and the Board of Education, administration, students, and community.
• Provide point of service, training, HACCP, catering program, Recipes, labor control and inventory management
• Prepares monthly Food service update that includes a financial report and program highlights.
- York,PA. -Administration/Executive Chef at Whitsons Culinary Group
- Interboro PA.-Food Service Director at Whitsons Culinary Group
- Newark,NJ -Assistant Manager/Compliance Manager at Whitsons Culinary Group
- Chicago,IL.- Assistant Director/ Interim Director /Nutritionist Support Specialist at Chartwells
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Professional Cooking and Baking
Provide continuous high quality support to President of company. Coordinate schedule, appointments and traveling arrangements. Liaison to Office manager, Account Managers, Customers, and Vendors. Answer high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from clients, vendors, and colleagues. Write correspondence, memorandums and data entry, send emails and faxes to various locations including customers, vendors, and sales staff. Compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities, business transactions and customer orders. Maintain organized and accurate files for all new customers as well as current.
- Office Administration / Executive Assistant at Money Mailer SGV, Inc
- Intern at Visto, LA County Probation Department
- Deposit Processor at ATMC, Inc
14 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Handles patient scheduling for outpatient and other ancillary department
visits, determining appropriate visit type and urgency
• Checks the database for available preferred schedules to meet patient's first choice for dates and times
• Confirms future appointments as well as any changes to existing appointments over the phone and electronic requests
• Collects insurance and demographic information and updates the system as needed while the patient is still on the phone
• Ensures insurance eligibility and determines if patient requires financial counseling and proactively refers patient to a Financial Counselor
• General information about Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
• Emergency code response, routing and broadcasting.
• Switchboard/ Operator and overhead and Vocera paging.
- Administration Executive at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- Mortgage Customer Service Executive at HSBC
- Supervisor at SFO
- Customer Service Officer at Dubai Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- - Leadership Activities
· Accounts Receivable: Monthly reconciliation and daily deposits · Contract Management: Manage practice payer contracts · Provider Schedules: Communicate and develop provider clinic schedules and adjust for optimal clinic flow and patient care. Develop on-call ER schedule · Stakeholder Communication: Oversee correspondence with internal and external stakeholders · Practice Operations: Ensure that daily operations of practice are running smoothly and are exceeding patient’s expectations. Employee Scheduling, Practice Optimization and Process Improvement Initiative · Marketing: Social Media Marketing and Outreach · HR: Employee Conflict Resolution, Time Keeping, Mediation, Staff Meeting Agenda Planning and Meeting Minutes, and Special Projects.
- Administration/Executive Assistant at Olympia Eye Clinic
- HR and Credentialing Manager at Foot and Ankle Surgical Associates
- Health Services Consultant at WA State Department of Health
- Administrative Staff Department Manager/HR at Olympia Manor Skilled Nursing Facility
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Organizational Leadership
- BA - Health Care Administration/Human Resource Management