13 years 8 months
Maintenance Department Electrical Underground
• Have experience in driving.
• Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivated.
• Team player and have leadership quality.
• Talents to train and pass on knowledge.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Provides good quality customer service.
• Good communication and organizational skills - ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
• Computer literacy - essential experiences in integrated management systems: Access Data Base, J D Edwards Data Base, CMMS, Crew Data Base, Dayworks, JSA/JHA, TOPs, BBS, Hazards, RIMS (safety report system, Oracle Data Base (iProc 101, iProc Preferences, Goods Requisitions, Service Requisitions, Charge Accounts & Approver, Updating Requisitions, Responding to Notifications, Adding & updating Catalogued Items, Submitting Request for Contractors, Navigation, Assets, Work Requests, Work Orders, Meters, Reports, VIZIYA Scheduling & Planning); and MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc).
• Work closely with supervisors, foreman and superintendent/manager reporting on jobs often.
• 100% Compliance and commitment to company safety policies.
• Management of Environment, Health and Safety Management System for incidents.
• Ensure Accidents and Incidents are reported to Supervisors and foreman within 24hrs and any unknown hazards are reported as required.
• Aware of time constraints and judge when to seek assistance.
• Ability to sort priorities and take action in a reasonable time frame.
• Ensure all work is carried out in a proper manner with respect.
• Take directions and have proactive approach towards the role.
• Ensure improvements to the procedures are captured and changes made accordingly.
• Willingness to work additional hours and days as required.
• Effective handover at end of shift.
• Maintains excellent time management skills.
• Keen to learn, asks for help and cooperative.
• Good house-keeping. Administration Officer, Australia Pacific, Barrick Gold Corporation, Niugini, Porgera Gold Mine Jul 2003 - Mar 2017. 13 years 8 months Maintenance Department Electrical Underground
- Administration Officer at Australia Pacific, Barrick Gold Corporation, Niugini, Porgera Gold Mine
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Studies & Accounting
To assist the Principal Administrative Officer in the allocation, supervision and coordination of the work of administrative officers, providing advice, guidance
and direction to promote the effective progression of casework.
• To promote the professional development of administrative employees, undertake management supervision reviews, and participation in selection and recruitment as required by the Principal Administrative Officer. Provide timely and accurate financial information.
• To respond to any queries or concerns relating to individual cases in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in accordance with organizational standards.
• To respond to enquiries from parents relating to casework administration matters with due sensitivity and confidentiality.
• To provide quality control systems for advice received during statutory assessments for appropriateness and accuracy.
• To coordinate administration relating to the processing of annual review procedures.
• Maintain and update company databases
• To plan, organize, and administer the activities of his/her department, office, or division efficiently.
• To keep informed of new developments relating to his/her function and to maintain a creative and experimental attitude toward change, in order to continuously improve the operation of his/her area of responsibility
- Administration Officer at LORENZ SNACK WORLD EGYPT
- General Manager Assistant at PORTSAID MISR TRAVEL HOTEL
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Management Sciences - Management Sciences
Responsible for all accounting, purchase card, reconciliation of funds, employees pay and personnel procedures. Human resources manager, Inventory of all equipment, travel arrangements all employees, vehicle maintenance and inventory, all incoming and outgoing correspondence. Budget and spending analysis.
- Administration Officer at US Small Business Administration
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Credit Administration Officer of a newly formed FDIC National Bank: originate, underwrite, process, close, fund, book, post-close, service of all bank portfolio loans, draft and implement policy and procedure for overall loan compliance, underwrite and process all bank loan products. Support customers' loan related questions and requests. Establish correspondent agreements with other banks and perform as a M.L.O. to broker Fannie and Freddie mortgage products. Network Administrator: maintain the bank's network, core providers and provide employee technical support.
- Vice President/Credit Administration Officer at CITIZENS NATIONAL BANK
- Site Service at DOMINION POWER
- Mortgage Broker at UNITED SOUTHERN MORTGAGE CORPORATION
15 years at this Job
- Associate in Science degree - Bank
A one-year contractual arrangement to fulfill the duties of the Chief Financial and Administration Officer
while on leave in the UK to complete legal studies. Responsibilities include:
• Control of cash flow position throughout the company, including understanding the sources and uses of cash, and maintaining the integrity of funds, securities and other valuable documents.
• Understanding the company's business model for generating customer value and translating the operational metrics into measures for performance.
• Supervising Accounting, Finance, Sales, HR and IT departments.
- Chief Financial and Administration Officer (Acting) at Bewil and Company Limited
- Internal Audit Manager at Aeroflex Incorporated
- at Aeroflex Incorporated
- Senior Internal Auditor at Aeroflex Incorporated
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Santa Clara, California; sold to Adesto Technologies 9/14/18 SVP Chief Legal and Administration Officer, General Counsel and Secretary (2014-2018);
- SVP Chief Legal and Administration Officer, General Counsel and Secretary at ECHELON CORPORATION
- SVP General Counsel and Secretary at
- Vice President, Corporate Business Development, General Counsel and Secretary at EXTREME NETWORKS, INC
- Acting General Counsel; Strategic Legal and Business Consultant at STRATEGIC LEGAL SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor degree
- - International Relations
- Administration officer at Bloomfield international school
- Day care supervisor at Bloomfield international school
- Development Intern at SAFIA SADIQ
- Nanny at Ms. Sadia
at this Job
- BACHELOR - COMPUTER SCIENCE
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Administration Officer(CAO) for a staff of over 200 civil servants and contractors, responsible for the financial operations supporting national transportation security, including operations at 440 airports. I also oversee TSA’s compliance with the Federal Managers’ Financial Integrity Act and planning, formulating, defending and executing its $7.9 billion annual budget which includes mandatory and discretionary funding.
• Led financial effort to improve security effectiveness and efficiency at checkpoints and garner congressional approval to add $250M+ during budget year execution for increased screeners, improved detection at airports, and additional canines
• Challenged years of status quo resource allocation processes and became the catalyst for introducing and building a deliberate, disciplined, and transparent enterprise-wide process with overwhelming stakeholder buy-in, including ensuring all information technology requirements are reviewed in accordance with FITARA guidelines
• TSA’s FY 2018 $7.8B President’s Budget met mission requirements for 24/7 operations identifying over $200M of programs that could be reduced without jeopardizing transportation security while adding $76M for new 3-D detection equipment
• Maintained strong entity-level internal controls over accounting standards needed for TSA to strengthen the Department of Homeland Security’s ability to sustain four consecutive clean audit opinions
• Provided invaluable insight into acquisition strategy decision agreed to by OMB and GSA/USSM to terminate struggling financial system migration project by keeping the dialogue fact-based and the likelihood the service provider could pivot from being behind cost and schedule; efforts now back on track with award to new system integrator
• Restructured leadership element to pull in talent and skills required for success keeping pace with demands of dynamic fiscal environments and collaboration with senior leaders
- Assistant Administrator and Chief Financial Officer/Chief Administration Officer at Transportation Security Administration
- Chief at Operations Branch
- Director of Financial Management and Comptroller at Headquarters Pacific Air Forces
- Commander at 22d Mission Support Group
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Air Force Legion of Merit
• Oversee facility move in and the day-to-day operations of the new 50,000 sq. ft. facility.
• As the Human Capital Officer, developed human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan in terms of talent management and team building, including, but not limited to talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits administration, and volunteer oversight.
• Supervise staff and contractors.
• Create and/or standardize all organizational documents including, but not limited to: bylaws, policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals, etc.; ensure policy alignment with local, state and federal guidelines.
• Oversee organizational procurement and contract management effort required to achieve cost effective and high-performance service delivery and results. Oversight spanned across the development of the Request for Proposal, bidding process, selection, negotiation, and coordination and management of vendor contracts for information technology, web development and other key services.
• Provide financial management and oversight of annual staff budget ($1.2M); budget development which includes benefits and insurance for 8 full-time staff, 15 part-time staff.
• Work one on one with Executive staff in the development of the annual budget and programming, bylaws, policies, procedures, processes, and other documentation.
• Stood up the Computerized Maintenance Management System, including business and system requirements; managed vendor selection.
• Create, price, and execute the facilities use agreements for internal and external requests.
• Build partnerships and foster community engagements to enhance organization's presence and visibility (Junior Achievement - JA; Prince George's County Public Schools, etc.).
- Chief Operations and Administration Officer at Kettering Baptist Church
- Training and Document Manager at ServiceSource, Inc
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Human Resources Management
- B.S. - Health Education
- High School Diploma
• Advise the Commander and staff in all aspects of patient administration
• Plan, organizes, directs, and control patient administration in a variety of health care agencies and units within the state for Virginia
• Collect and analyze patient and institutional data to access state medical readiness for deployment
• Assist medical staff in evaluating the quality of patient care and in developing criteria and methods for such an evaluation
• Advise the medical commander on issues pertaining to patient administration, clinical informatics, patient movement, serving as an advisor on matter pertaining to health services facility management, organization, operation for the state of Virginia.
- PATIENT ADMINISTRATION OFFICER at CLINICAL
- CARE COORDINATOR TECHNICIAN at CLINICAL
- MEDICAL SERVICE OFFICER at CLINICAL
- AMMUNITION CLERK at N.C. ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
6 months at this Job
- M.S. IN HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION
- B.S. IN SCIENCE - Chemistry