43 Bataan Blvd. # A Santa Fe, NM 87508 United States 11/2017 - Present Hours per week: 4 Health Services Administration Officer Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Duties: Served as a Platoon Leader for the 491st MCAS headquarter platoon. Responsible for monitor and report medical readiness, health, and welfare of sixteen soldiers. Advise the executive officer an all communication and matter of the platoon's readiness training and objectives. Responsible for executing all duties and task assigned by the company commander. Coordinate medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies, or similar organizations. Maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data, such as personnel activities and information. Conduct and administer operations, including planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting. Accomplishments: Promoted to Platoon Leader. Skills: Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Able to take charge and complete task in a timely manner. Able to prioritize, delegate and motivate. Supervisor: LT. Adam Livermore (6128398235) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Health Services Administration Officer at United States Army Reserve
- Owner-Manager at Reliable In-Home Healthcare
- Peer Educator at University of Texas at El Paso
- Spanish Interpreter at Language Line
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Health Promotion
Tel # 4416149 : Banawe Branch Quezon City Duties and Responsibilities * To make sure that all security personnel are in proper place to avoid any problem that may arise in the future. * To maintain the cleanliness of the entire store. * To make sure that all air-conditioning, mechanical, refrigeration's and electrical are in good running condition. * To process on time all billings of third party including contractors billing thru SAP system. * Make sure that as Administration officer, I will make sure that all house rules and regulations are properly implemented.
- ADMINISTRATION OFFICER at Robinsons Supermarket Corporation
- SECURITY OFFICER at Unified Security Agency
- SECURITY OFFICER at Galactic Force Security Agency
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Industrial Electricity
General administration support for department's head and his staff. Input information of all job requirements from varies departments to the database. Prepare "Monthly Report" for the Accounting department. Prepare Budget Proposal and Quotation for different departments. Monitor and take stock of all computers, computers' software and equipment of the department.
- Administration Officer at Television Broadcasts Limited
- Administration Officer at Television Broadcasts Limited
- Facility Officer at TVBI Company Limited
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Professional Diploma - Arts Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
DAI - Compete Project
• Apply for vetting companies and add their profiles on TAMIS with all relevant documents
• Received tasks for the whole vetting process in end-Nov 2018 and submit to USAID by email after applying on the PVS system, receive eligibility notices and empty data in excel sheets and upload approvals on TAMIS in their own files with relevant data
• Manage procurement of fuel for the vehicle fleet
• Act as the project cashier and provide the reporting day-to-day management of the petty cash with required reporting to the Finance Manager
• Worked on TAMIS system, entering data, attaching company profile, notifying M&E once finished and last reviewed. Keep a soft and pdf copies of profiles on the share drive as a backup. Have done some tasks referred to Gaza Program Coordinator for 6 months before being recruited in March 2016.
• Call beneficiaries to get missing data as required urging them to complete their files
• Support M&E department in entering data of verification forms in excel sheet, uploading on TAMIS, prepare draft memos, double check that supporting documents are available
• Collect medical invoices for Gaza office employees, send to the insurance company and review the reimbursement list received by them comparing with scanned invoices to see which ones are covered and which ones are not and verify reasons from the company if not clarified in the list
• Handle calls, mail, and electronic communications.
• Compose and type correspondence; and interface as appropriate to parties passing through or using the project office.
• Route messages and information to appropriate individuals, paying particular attention to channeling communications to other project offices.
• Ensure ongoing coverage of the front-desk to manage flow of visitors in addition to the switchboard.
• Develop and maintain office filing systems; maintain library resources; take, prepare, and distribute minutes from meetings.
• Support the Human Resources and Finance functions by monitoring day-to-day staff absences and timesheet review as well as leave tracking.
• Work closely with the Procurement Officer to ensure proper fling of procurement files.
• Responsible for monitoring the status of the maintenance of all computer equipment, office furniture and office supplies.
• Act as primary point of contact for the Project's institutional contracts - office supply, mobile phone service provider, landline phone service.
• Prepare purchase requests related to the office and staff needs such as telephones, laptops, office keys and any office stationary through DAI Technical and management information systems (TAMIS).
• Manage logistics support for all field office employees.
• Assist events staff with logistics if needed.
• Coordinate with the Fleet & Logistics Manager to ensure that vehicles are appropriately tasked
- Administration Officer at
- at GIZ CSP
- Short-Term Capacity Building Consultant at German International Cooperation (GIZ)
- Training Course in Accountant Software Golden Asseal at Palestinian Accountants & Auditors Syndicate - Gaza
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- DELF Certificate
Accomplished administrative assistant with experience working in a local government institution. Basic knowledge of legal terminology. Enthusiastic and professional. Futhermore, experienced administrative assistant with training in a wide range of office administration tasks. Able to work under pressure and collaborate with a team. Successful record of fielding phone calls, providing information to clients and acting as liaison between departments.
- administration officer at Plumtree town council
1 year at this Job
- A BACHELOR OF SOCIAL SCIENCE DEGREE IN POLITICAL - SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- - English
Working as an admin co-ordination and issue resolution officer at The Bank of Punjab * Maintaining leave record and report to human resource division * Maintaining employee data in system * Managing operational activities * Arranging interview for new staff hiring * Maintaining office expenditure record * Complain management and Maintain MIS * Maintain all bills record and co-ordinate with finance division * Stationary management * Make joining reports of newly hired staff.
- Administration Officer at The Bank Of Punjab
- UNIVERSAL TELLER at NIB BANK at MCB Bank Ltd
- Branch operation trainee officer at NIB BANK at NIB Bank Ltd
- Telesales Officer at NIB Bank Ltd
9 months at this Job
- BBA - finance
- - Intel Entrepreneurship Basics
- - engineering
- Certificate - management
Responsible for coordinating and managing a variety of tasks and activities, Administration Airmen work directly with directors and leaders to help with their daily workload. From human resources and managing calendars to arranging travel and preparing official documents, these diligent professionals ensure that every day the Air Force is working to its highest efficiency.
- Administration Officer at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE AUXILIARY
- Buisness Manager at RITE CARE LLC Companion Agency
- Lead Concierge at Bridges by EPOCH
- Assistant Manager at Spirit Halloween Super Store
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Human Services
Providing administration support to Heads of Departments, academics and colleagues Meeting deadlines in time constraint projects - gathering data and statistics to prepare reports for managers Helping organise exams and assessments/invigilation Giving specialist administrative support and advice or guidance to students Assisting with marketing activities Dealing with complaints and enquiries Regularly liaising with government and regulatory bodies ie. Social services for looked after children, home office, job centre etc. Meeting face-to face with students to give guidance and careers advice Ensuring that the company web pages are up to date with the latest information and courses Preparing agendas and writing up minutes Raising invoices and stationary orders Texting students to inform them of cancellations/changes
- Administration Officer at Ealing Hammersmith and West London College
- Secretary at Mattessons Walls Meat Company
30 years, 6 months at this Job
- Administration Officer at Uganda electricity transmission company limitef
- Administration officer at Uganda electricity transmission company limited
at this Job
Customer service Insurance Verification Scheduling and verifying appt. Front desk receptionist Post-operate note to general dentist Bi-lingual: Spanish/English
- Administration Officer at Infinite Endodontics
- Cashier at Walmart
- Sales Associate at Macy's
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - Allied Health