General Medicine - Administrative Aide Responsible for all assigned activities in support of the Director of department along with three clinicians. Made appointments, verified insurance, collected copays, entered billing, greeted patients and vendor, faciitate vendor lunch for doctors. Customer Service Rep. III Dean of Students/ Ombudsman - Assist in resolving conflict on behalf of the student and pointing them in the right direction. Analyze and generate reports on student data. Psychiatry /Billing & Collection - registering patient evaluating them for placement within Psychiatry. Review and analyze patient accounts and update payment activity on account. Review accounts, post payments, verify insurance and refer delinquent accounts out to collection.
- Administrative Aide at University of Illinois
- Collector / Aria at University of Illinois
- Patient Relations/ Registrar at Loyola Medical Center
- Project Administrative Assistant at Turner Construction Co
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
- - Social Work
• Assisted as a administrative aide receiving telephone calls and inquiries concerning office directives and operations including the preparation of routine correspondence for signature by a supervisor.
• Open and distribute mail; assemble files and other materials to facilitate reply
• Maintain the front office
• Maintaining the supply room with supplies and distribute to teachers among request
• Assist with inputting students attendance and absent excuses.
• Assist with operating the office equipment such as faxing, zeroxing and phone systems and scanning documents
• Assist with lunch duties
• Type letters and memorandums and answer phones using the ISDN PBX Phone Lines
- Administrative Aide at DCPS - Martin Luther King Jr
- Administrative Aide at DCPS - Dorothy I Height ES
- Administrative Aide at DCPS - Ballou Senior High School
- Registrar at DCPS - Calvin Coolidge Senior High School
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Nursing
- High School Diploma
My Duties as a Administrative Assistant Aide for Birdsall Trucking included all office related duties. Answering phones and inquiries from our trucking partners, relating information to the appropriate parties. Accounts payable and receivable, Spreadsheet Data Input. Scheduling meeting and employee memos.
- Administrative Aide at BirdSall Trucking
- Vacation Specialist at Diamond Resorts International
- Claims Processing Specialist at Agency for Workforce Innovation
- Cashier/Overnight Stocker at WALMART
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate's - Business
Ground Floor, Finance Bldg., Capitol Drive, Lucena City Administrative Aide I * Assist in posting daily expenditures * Assist in the balance ledgers monthly * Posting Authority to Debit Accounts (ADA), Cash Advances and Liquidation * Reconciling ADA monthly from Accounting Department * Summary of SAE (Statement of Allotment & Appropriation &Expenditures) ledger * Checking of Office Decorum * Record and file Inspection Report * Consolidate SALN (Statement of Assets and Liabilities Networth) of Municipal Treasurers and Assistant Municipal Treasurers * Filing of Personnel Travel Order, COA Audit Report per municipality and Comelec related issues * Assists in monitoring Certified List of Delinquency of 39 Municipalities * Assists in monitoring Consolidation of Monthly and Quarterly Reports on Real Property Tax Collection by Classification * Assists in computing Provincial Taxes, Fees and issuance of delivery vehicle stickers * Assists in the verification of latest revision and payments * Assists the taxpayers and files real property tax reports
- Administrative Aide I at Provincial Treasurer's Office
- at LGU - P. Burgos, Quezon
- Marketing Staff Engineer at Columbian Manufacturing Corp
- Purchasing Specialist at Destiny Cable, Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- CES - Hotel & Restaurant Management
- B. S. - Industrial Engineering
Responsibilities: Serve as administrative aide to the program Director; Organize office activities and coordinate the flow of work among the clerical staff; Maintain employees HR files; Process time sheet for payroll; Prepare policy council agendas; information packets and other materials and mails to policy council members within timelines; Post policy council meeting agendas and minutes in accordance with the Brown Act.; Type letters, memoranda's; Sort and screen incoming mail and relay to the appropriate manager; Compose correspondence independently; Efficiently organize work with a minimum of supervision; Perform a variety of clerical functions related to human resources, including completion of staff calendars, annual program calendars, staff and human resources, maintenance of employee files; Organize and compile materials for new employee orientation; Act as a liaison with MCOE department secretaries; Set up or revise file system with needed. Arrange for the storage and disposal of files and records in accordance with policies and regulations; Assist with meeting and workshops; prepare required materials, make conference room reservations, arrange for refreshments; Work closely with Human Resource Staff in preparing and processing personnel/payroll related documents; prepares and processes new hire packets, position request, employee dispositions, leave request, classified and certificated calendars and monthly timesheets. Initiate and maintain physical and computerized (ChildPlus) departmental files for all employees including verification of completeness of files.
- Administrative Aide at OFFICE TEAM
- Medical Office Manager at READY FOR A CHANGE-BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Customer Service Representative at SELECT STAFFING
- at SELECT STAFFING
1 year at this Job
- General Education-Diploma
• Provide high level administrative support to Inmate Programs Manager
• Prepare Executive briefing for Command Staff, correspondence, documents and presentations
• Conduct research, organize data, generate reports
• Manage, schedules and coordinate office functions and activities for 25+ employees and contracted staff
• Liaison with senior management, 150+ volunteers, clients, external providers
• Set up, maintain and improve data management systems Dec 1999 - May 2004
- Administrative Aide at Tulare County Sheriff's Office
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- AS degree - Business Management
• Managed a team of two Principal Administrative Aides and one temporary employee, providing administrative support to five Section Chiefs and 6 Senior Traffic Engineers. Received, distributed to appropriate traffic engineer, edited and responded to over 5,000 pieces of correspondence on a yearly basis; Sustaining a smooth running office environment, maintaining the Division Chief's phone calls, messages and coordinated an extensive calendar, coordinated travel, accurately maintained expense reports, managed various events and meetings onsite and offsite, editing and responding to the high profile, political County Executive, correspondence. Expertise in MS Office Suite, including OneNote, Publisher.
• Managed five separate vendor contracts: Verizon Wireless, distributing and maintaining inventory, reporting over 50 phones within the correct cost code and distributing to appropriate management, maintaining and replacing all damaged/lost devices, and built a strong relationship with the vendor; Fleet Management, managed assignments for 60 vehicles, ensured all maintenance requirements were completed on time and within budget, negotiated replacement of older vehicles staying within budget, maintained calendar and assignments of all pool vehicles, ran monthly Crystal reports and maintained strong relationship with the vendor;
• Hired all temporary personnel for the Administrative Team, screened, interviewed, hired and trained various temporary personnel for a fast paced, detail oriented organization, received high accolades as well as a letter of recommendation from the vendor;
• Managed 91 desk phones, including coordinating phone assignments for all new hires, maintenance and replacement of damaged equipment, negotiating updated trunk numbers for more than 50 phone lines within three separate facilities, while building a strong, professional relationship with the vendor;
• Maintained all maintenance, paper jams, repairs and supplies for two plotters and a Ricoh copy machines, while establishing excellent working relationship with the vendor.
- Administrative Aide at Montgomery County Government
- Administrative Assistant to Business Development/Talent Acquisition Specialist at Eagle Professional Solutions
- Executive Leadership Support & IT Proposal Manager at Information Sciences Consulting, Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Proposal and Administration Management
Reference: Sahdi Assaf (559) 789-5961 Contracted by a private owner I been placed as an administrative assistance performing day to day financial transactions, updating and imputing information to build the budget forecast, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data. I am responsible to maintain the inventory by submitting supply requests to have items purchased and to keep track on the supply request. Another portion of my time is scheduling employees and assisting the Bookkeeper with payroll.
- Administrative Aide at Riverdale Start Mart Shell Station
- Reserve Agent at Farmers Insurance
- Agent Producer at Farmers Insurance
- Administrative Aide at National Sales Corporation
2 years, 9 months at this Job
• Enter data into various computer systems (3G/MRPII, DB2, EB Document Data Bank, MS Access, etc.)
• Prepare, distribute and keep receipts of both internal and external electronic and hardcopy documents
• Scan and attributing of documents
• Perform general filing; mail delivery/pick up; updating of Excel Charts; and other general administrative functions
• Fulfill customer's request for drawings
• Archive drawings in the vault
- Administrative Aide at Electric Boat
- Shift Leader at Dairy Queen
- Shift Leader at Dunkin Donuts
- Team Member/Cashier at Ark Restaurants
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Associate's - Business Administration
Performed a variety of administrative duties with reliability and confidentiality regarding City Council and constituent matters.
• Served as liaison for City Councilman Ward 5, at various city and community meetings and events.
• Answered requests for information from employees and the public regarding constituent issues.
• Updated files, and maintained a variety of records.
• Greeted constituents and directed them to the appropriate department.
• Photocopied documents, collated, assembled, and distributed materials schedules, attendance and timesheets, logs, ledgers, and files.
• Updated constituents on city policies, community events and voting protocols and other pertinent information.
• Maintained an eye for detail in all aspects of duties performed.
• Performed data entry tasks using Microsoft Office and city database.
• Provided exemplary customer service, treated constituents and co-workers with courtesy and discretion. LOUSIANA GOVERNOR'S OFFICEHOMELAND SECURITY, Baton Rouge, LA GRANT ADMINISTRATOR Implemented strategies to address equipment, training, housing and rebuilding needs to respond to, and help citizens recover from the catastrophic events which caused displacement from homes as a result of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.
• Developed, managed, negotiated, awarded contracts, subcontracts and security agreements to companies.
• Performed mediation between applicants and the Public Assistance coordinators in the process of gathering documentation related to disaster costs and processing payments for victims.
• Ensured that applicant projects were completed and were in compliance with all Federal and the State of Louisiana regulations for disaster relief.
• Performed complex administrative work to assist in coordinating and administering statewide public assistance and public assistance mitigation grant programs, while maintaining confidentiality of applicants' personal information. TRS STAFFING SOLUTIONS, New Orleans, Louisiana DATA ENTRY/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Maintained documentation for Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA) regarding applicant displacements.
• Advised applicants on the process to acquire FEMA temporary housing.
• Recorded and corrected inaccuracies in the computer data tracking system regarding applicants requestsfor trailers for temporary housing.
• Provided information on the status of private, commercial and Federal group site locations for trailer housing to applicants.
• Ensured leasing documentation contained accurate information on applicants and Federal group sites.
• Reviewed applicant packet information was complete before entering into the tracking system database.
• Entered all necessary information regarding applicants into the data tracking system databases.
• Advised applicants of delivery, installation and location of trailers for housing. DELTA AIRLINES INC., Atlanta, Georgia Retired CRUISE DESK RESERVATIONS REPRESENTATIVE Maintained sensitive information regarding Delta Air Lines and cruise lines passengers.
• Managed reservation calls from Cruise Lines with regard to blocking seats on Delta flights for cruise passengers.
• Assisted cruise passengers with reservations during irregular flight operations when applicable.
• Served as a liaison between Delta Air Lines Leisure Sales and a number of Cruise Lines.
• Coordinated disbursements to Cruise Lines for passenger bookings on Delta flights. SPECIALTY SALES AND SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
• Resolved discrepancies on Delta flight bookings with travel agents Help Desk.
• Researched and reported problems with Delta computer reservation database, Deltamatic, Sabre, Apollo and Amadeus computer systems.
• Assisted travel agent Help Desk with decisions for final reservations.
• Assisted co-workers when necessary with passenger bookings for time efficiency. DELTA MEETING NETWORK SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• Handled reservations for travel agents and passengers for organizations, conventions and conferences worldwide.
• Applied working knowledge of contracts with companies and organizations, coordinated discount fares for flights to conventions.
• Managed large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner PREPAID CENTRAL/RESERVATION REPRESENTATIVE
• Audited prepaid ticket sales for in-house and external customers.
• Worked with travel agents in securing prepaid tickets for domestic and international travel.
• Maintained and updated operations in reservations system on delayed and canceled flights.
• Solved discrepancies with ticket and travel issues for customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE/RESERVATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• Responded promptly to customers concerns and requests.
• Managed priorities simultaneously and completed task with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated attention to detail, identified and resolved problems in a timely manner.
• Consistently delivered excellent customer service, internally and externally.
• Demonstrated professional conduct at all times.
- ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE at CITY OF JACKSON, HUMAN AND CULTURAL SCSEP PROGRAM
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Guidance and Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Work