Ground Floor, Finance Bldg., Capitol Drive, Lucena City Administrative Aide I * Assist in posting daily expenditures * Assist in the balance ledgers monthly * Posting Authority to Debit Accounts (ADA), Cash Advances and Liquidation * Reconciling ADA monthly from Accounting Department * Summary of SAE (Statement of Allotment & Appropriation &Expenditures) ledger * Checking of Office Decorum * Record and file Inspection Report * Consolidate SALN (Statement of Assets and Liabilities Networth) of Municipal Treasurers and Assistant Municipal Treasurers * Filing of Personnel Travel Order, COA Audit Report per municipality and Comelec related issues * Assists in monitoring Certified List of Delinquency of 39 Municipalities * Assists in monitoring Consolidation of Monthly and Quarterly Reports on Real Property Tax Collection by Classification * Assists in computing Provincial Taxes, Fees and issuance of delivery vehicle stickers * Assists in the verification of latest revision and payments * Assists the taxpayers and files real property tax reports
- Administrative Aide I at Provincial Treasurer's Office
- at LGU - P. Burgos, Quezon
- Marketing Staff Engineer at Columbian Manufacturing Corp
- Purchasing Specialist at Destiny Cable, Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- CES - Hotel & Restaurant Management
- B. S. - Industrial Engineering
• Responsibilities included: Working in the dining office as the Student Administrative Aide to dining personnel, including the Director and Associate Director of Dining. Creating menus every week, providing menu tags labeled with allergens, maintaining dining program Eatec, posting Cycle Plans for Production Managers, strong role in Nutrition Project, provided signage for dining halls, collected data for Director and Associate Director of Dining, maintained the office, communicate with dining professionals on an everyday basis, participate in taste evaluations, work with students discussing dining meal plans, work Open House to meet with students and families, provide materials for students, work one-on-one with the Associate Director, set up dining halls for special events, deliver signage to appropriate locations, correspond with dining professionals by the use of email and face-to-face, providing nutritional labels, use my ability and knowledge of allergens to provide for students, create highlighted allergen menus for students, trained new employee that is replacing my position after graduation, and anything else any dining personnel or student needed.
- Student Administrative Aide at University of Maine Dining
- at University of Maine Dining
- at Dennis' Pizza
- at Subway
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Nutrition
- High School Diploma
Working as an administrative aide and switchboard operator for the Secretary of State's office, in the Public Information Division. Duties include: -Answering all phone calls and emails as they come in and transferring as necessary -Providing in-depth customer service to all callers -Certification of resolutions passed in the House and Senate -Assisting full-time staff with projects, including but not limited to, the 2019-2020 RIGOM publication. -Frequent use of Microsoft Word/Excel for data organization
- Administrative Aide at RI Temps
- Store Keeper at Rhode Island College Donovan Dining Center
- Student Worker at Rhode Island College Campus Store
- Produce Clerk at Wal-Mart
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Performs complex clerical and administrative support work including researching file, retrieving and filing documents, preparing and typing records and reports, maintaining files and records, document processing and performing backup duties as needed.
• Operates office machines including computers, calculators, copiers, and faxes.
• Maintain database record of Water and Wastewater classes conducted in - house.
• Maintain training staff's files including training schedules, memos, personal filed documents and other confidential information.
• Schedules meeting for training staff and notify all training liaison of such meetings.
• Responsible for P-Card purchases / P-Card holder.
• Receive and notify employees and training liaisons of confirmation, denial, or cancellation of classes.
- Administrative Aide at CITY OF HOUSTON PW&E PUBLIC UITILITIES
- Clerk at CITY OF HOUSTON PW&E CONSTRUCTION
- Ground Transportation Representative at CITY OF HOUSTON AIRPORT SYSTEM
- Custom Protection Officer at WACKENHUT SECURITY CORPORATION
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - General Human Services
• Assistant to the Executive Associate Dean & Chief Diversity Officer, the Associate Dean of Research, the Assistant Dean of Diversity & Democratization, the Director of Project Management and the Associate Director of Project Management
• Manages Executive Associate Dean's calendar, independently schedules appointments and meetings
• Responsible for all the administrative details for the CI MED Diversity Committee and the Research Advisory Board Committee
• Prepares a wide variety of correspondence, reports, and other documents from electronic and handwritten drafts, ensuring correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and format
• Arrange travel schedules, reservations, meetings and reimbursement
• Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
• Coordinate conference room requests, answer phone calls, coordinate teleconference calls, attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes
• Create guest travel itineraries assist with travel and expense reimbursements for faculty and staff, coordinate catering for lectures
• Assist with logistics for events such as but not limited to research symposiums, holiday events, or conference programs, meetings in the local area and at distant locations, attending to all administrative details
• Manage University Of Illinois P-Card and T-Card transactions
- Administrative Aide at University of Illinois Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Administrative Aide at University of Illinois-Counseling Center
- Trial Advocacy Coordinator (Administrative Aide) at University of Illinois- College of Law
- Assistant to the Assistant Vice-Chancellor at University of Illinois - Office of the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Career Promotion) - As the Administrative Aide, I support the Print Shop Supervisor along with eight of his direct subordinates with office support processing their Ariba orders; invoice payments; office supplies; writing memos; editing and proofreading all correspondence written by others before distribution. I work as the focal point to all users on the Success Factor program providing guidance, direction and training for the user community. I also maintain/update/audit all print shop work orders: ( using the computer system sales orders, billing - Avanti). I'm responsible for tracking various purchasing activities that are purchased by the shop. I work closely with the Comptroller department on monitoring the payment process of submitted DOC's in SAP. Run all budget to actual reports for current PO amount.
• Administrative Aide I - As an Administrative Aide, I support the daily operations within the publishing services division. ◦ Monitor budget expenditure for the print shop ◦ Review monthly budget status report to determine if the PO's have depleted in funds ◦ Establish policies and procedures manual to ensure consistent performance ◦ Perform routine administrative as needed ◦ Perform check and balances when submitting payment to vendors ◦ Order office supplies; Perform special projects as assigned
- Administrative Aide I at San Diego Publishing Services Division
- Word Processing Operator/Assistant to Deputy Director at San Diego Public Utilities Wastewater Division
- Public Information Clerk at San Diego Development Services Department
- Sr. Product Support Coordinator at Qualcomm Incorporated
3 months at this Job
- AAS degree in OFC Info Sys - Admin Assistant
Supported 8 managers and 80 engineers with various administrative responsibilities
• Composed expense reports in SAP software
• Scheduled meetings
- Administrative Aide at Westinghouse Electric Company
- Document Management Clerk at New Plant Services I Product Delivery I Westinghouse Energy Center I
- Plant Secretary at Whitacre Engineering Co.
- Accounting Assistant I Manpower Temp Service I at AR and AP
11 years, 2 months at this Job
Senior Executive Administrative Aide to DPS Chief of Operations, and acting Director; as well as all DPS senior management. Also, Executive Administrative Aide to MCDOT Chief of Transit, and Transit senior management.
• Manage the COO's Outlook calendar, schedule executive meetings and coordinate as an executive liaison within DPS and other agency directors, outside representatives and public.
• Create and organize executive events with Directors and Seniors Leaders (MCDOT Fiscal Year Report PowerPoint)
• Use a variety of office automation equipment and software programs (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Infor Public Sector, Crystal Reporting, ePlans, Office 365, DPS DMC, Seibel Call Center, Firefox, Google, Explorer).
• Responsible for routine technological complaint correspondence; confidential file management; research and data collection; review of accounts payable statements; prepare PowerPoint presentations; plan and coordinate executive events.
• Compose, format, edit and proofread county executive documents, memos, written correspondence regarding budget preparation, procurement, grants, fiscal control, and other pertinent information to a customer or personnel case(s); tracking and monitoring statuses of various projects.
• Create and maintain confidential executive correspondence tracking logs, spreadsheets, records and file management
• Confidentially handled personnel related processes, procedures and record keeping
- Senior Executive Administrative Aide, Montgomery County Government at Athena Consulting Inc
- Executive Administrative Support at CHI Health Care
- Clerical Specialist at Tuscarawas County Health Department
- Professional Childcare Provider at Private Family
10 months at this Job
- None - Business/Healthcare
- High school or equivalent
Positions went from temp to perm via Staffing Firm, Global
Employment Solutions, Serve as a primary source of information to the general public, students, staff and faculty on policies, procedures,
programs and office activities.
● Respond to a variety of inquiries, resolve routine and non-routine problems.
● Prioritize office activities, hire, train, delegate to, and monitor work of student and/or employees.
● Customize and/or compose letters on own initiative or in response to administrative matters for supervisor's review and approval.
● Perform other general word processing duties.
● Modify and/or create databases and complex spreadsheets for all departments.
● Monitor activity of complex department budgets and/or grants.
● Compare invoices with actual expenditures and investigate and resolve discrepancies with the budget office.
● Assist in registering all incoming students, new staff, new faculty and Researchers into database that meet DOH, CDC AND NYU standards.
● Maintain and secure confidential department records and files.
● Maintain inventory of general office supplies.
● Assist and update medical and Licensure Compliance.
● Send out daily correspondence to staff, faculty and students regarding compliance issues.
- Administrative Aide at NYU College of Dentistry-Health Screening Unit
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - FGP
- - academic and clinical
- - insurance
- - Nursing Program
• Office liaison for unit-wide budgeting and purchasing matters for five university accounts and one foundation account. Analyzing and monitoring expenditures.
• Arranging travel for the President and Board of Trustees.
• Supervise the daily activities and projects of the staff and student workers.
• Assistant to the Board of Trustees and Government Relations
• Maintain and updates the President's calendar and email in the absence of the Business Administrative Associate.
• Attend Board of Trustee meetings
- Administrative Aide at Western Illinois University
- Human Resource Representative at Western Illinois University
- Chief Clerk at Western Illinois University
- Area Managing Consultant at UniQue Personnel Consultants
6 months at this Job
- Currently Pursuing Bachelor Degree
- - General Education Credit
- - General Education Credit