Labor Position Type: Administrative Analyst Supports administrative tasks as assigned by the daily work. Assists with scheduling for the daily work orders and asphalt orders and get ready for the foreman every day, as applicable. Works on data entry and data collection projects as requested. Works on Account Edge Pro. Certified payroll. Keeps licenses and permits up to date, checks for expiration's and processes renewals. Make the deposits every day. Identifies office and equipment supplies needs, processes and distributes requests, and maintains inventory levels. Assists in faxing, scan, correspondence, filing, labeling, mailboxes and other administrative procedures as requested.
- Administrative Analyst at Arrow Asphalt and Engineering, Inc
- Administrative Assistance at All State Engineering & Testing Consultants, Inc
- Talent HR advisor focused at PDVSA Petroregional del Lago
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Administration
- Associate - Administration
5301 North Shore Dr. North Little Rock, AR. 72119 Supervisor: Pat Henry Administrative Analyst Solid Waste As an Administrative Analyst, I worked with the Tire Program. I investigated all illegal tire dumps, took pictures and entered all information into the system for Enforcement to investigate. Composed reports on cases and provided One Time Authorization letters to clean up some areas. Assisted the public in the state of Arkansas on clean up procedures on tires. Put alerts on illegal transporter of tires. Provide information to the public regarding the Mercury Switch program. Conducted work shops around the state of Arkansas on the Mercury Switch Program. Signed the public up for the program and for the Tire Program. Gave and graded test for the Licensing Program. I entered all Hauler Transporters in to the system, updated information and made all changes. I entered all monies and processed reports at the end of the year. Performed all Tire Assessment audits on equipment and entered all information into the Access system. I worked with the Arkansas Mercury Switch Removal Program going across the state of Arkansas for an Informative workshop to inform the public on the proper removal of switches from vehicles. Worked with the Public Outreach Assistance program on Earth Day provided a program for school children. Investigated and composed information for the Arkansas Mercury Switch Removal Program Report of 2010. Testified in court for C.O.A (consent administrative order).
- Administrative Analyst at Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality
- Administrative Assistant II at Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality
- Computer Specialist at Arkansas Development Finance Authority
- Data Entry Specialist at Department of Finance & Administration
10 years, 8 months at this Job
I work as an Administrative Analyst in equalization. My daily duties include entering Deeds in BS&A software. Filing of documents, searching properties through maps and aerials along with answering phones relating to several questions regarding taxes on properties that are assessed.
- Administrative Analyst at Wexford County Courthouse
- Ophthalmic Technician, Scribe at Riemer Eye Center
- Ophthalmic Technician at Grand Rapids Ophthalmology
- Server at Lakeside Charlie's-Cadillac
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Management
- Diploma - General
Los Angeles, CA May 2014 - January 2015 Planning and Administrative Analyst budgets, invoices, and vendor contracts
• Managed all Information Technology Services' telecommunications carrier service
• Provided guidance and support to managers regarding administrative issues
• Conducted forecasting analyses and studies
• Conducted research and prepared reports, requiring compilation and analysis of data
• Monitored assigned departmental operating and capital budgets
Los Angeles, CA May 2014 - January 2015
Planning and Administrative Analyst
budgets, invoices, and vendor contracts
- Planning and Administrative Analyst at Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Accounting Technician at Veterans Health Administration
- Infantryman - Team Leader at United States Army
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resources and Finance
- Bachelor of Science
City of Sacramento 915 I Street Sacramento, CA (916) 808-5731 6/2017-Present Supervisor: Katherine Robbins Title: Administrative Analyst (Fiscal) Duties: Manage human resources general fund budget and development, assist with risk fund budget development, position changes and reclassification requests, manage all fiscal related transactions for human resources department, research overspent budget accounts and run queries to report and explain findings, recommend strategies to adjust spending patterns, complete risk management financing and actuarial reporting, create and submit all HR requisitions to purchase supplies and services, accounts payable for HR and research unpaid invoices, RFP process and lead panels, work with vendors to execute awarded contracts, route contracts, manage contract spending and track purchase orders, complete/route supplemental agreements to adjust contract terms, attend bid award hearings, compile reports for management, purchase orders change requests, create various adjusting and budget journal entries, track and reconcile PERS advance disability pension payments, reconcile special events insurance payments, reconcile York risk bank account and record journals for monthly checks cleared and voided, reconcile and pay all active and retiree healthcare insurance premiums, research financial discrepancies as needed, advanced use of Microsoft applications, use of Peoplesoft and CARA, year end budget and reconciling State of California Department of Rehabilitation 721 Capitol Mall Sacrament, CA (916) 324-1313 10/2016-06/2017 Supervisor: June Tra Title: Accounting Officer Duties: Accounting officer for the business enterprises program (BEP), interpret program policy to ensure vendor monthly reporting is within guidelines and penalize when policy is broken, enter and audit vendor monthly operating reports, receive analyze and track accounts receivables using excel and QuickBooks and apply payment as necessary, create review and report general ledger and trial balances for various funds, create adjusting journal entries, reconcile accounts against state controller's records and general ledger for BEP, calculate and remit money to state controller's office as necessary, reconcile monthly bank statements, work directly with vendor's to resolve any discrepancies, research accounting transactions for other divisions, year end reporting Sacramento Credit Union 800 H Street Sacramento, CA (916) 444-6070 01/2013-10/2016 Supervisor: Thea Root Title: Fraud Analyst/Deposit Support Duties: Use federal policy to process fraud claims and post charge backs entries to general ledgers, ensure transactions are done within legal time regulations, track and report fraud trends, balance various general ledgers, review all online applications and approve or decline based on company policy while tracking identity theft rings, research suspicious accounts opened through branch and online operations, post funding journal entries, track company wide member and non member data through excel and prepare reports for monthly managers meetings, process all outgoing domestic wires and post wire journal entries, responsible for company wide card ordering, assist branch and call center over the phone, assist external party requests for verification of deposits and fraud investigations via phone and email, backup ATM coordinator, process levies and deceased accounts, assist in additional workflows, audit preparation
- Administrative Analyst at City of Sacramento
at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Business Administration
- High school or equivalent
for Hyundai Circle - Incentives Operations for National Sales
• Supported Hyundai Circle/Incentives department with functions including but not limited to processing and analysis of dealers reimbursement claims of Incentives offered to customers, Employee Sales Referrals, vendor and dealer enrollments, login assistance to Hyundai Circle website for all employees of Hyundai Motor America, Hyundai Capital America, and Hyundai Motor Manufacturing America via phone and department email inbox. Distributed monthly and annual Sales report of Hyundai Circle Used/Unused PIN's generated provided as an exclusive sales incentive to all internal employees and affiliates
• Assisted Incentives Manager with refining process documentation and needed enhancements for Hyundai Circle
• Administered UAT testing in Hyundai Claim Center's web-based stage environment to ensure data was being reflected correctly in the new SAP system Administrative Analyst for Retail Operations Certified Pre-Owned in National Sales
• Provided Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) support to dealers, District Sales Manager's, and Regional Sales Manager's to assist with sales reporting
• Processed Hyundai Protection Plan (HPP) warranty transfers and cancellation payments to requesting customers that were reimbursed via AS400 and SAP Project Administrator for National Sales Systems
• Tracked and reported project activities/status to meet each milestone deadline in MS Project Planner 2010 and Excel
• Created business requirements related to project, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, executive summary reports presented to VP of National Sales, and business trip agenda's in both Microsoft Word, PowerPoint 2010, and managed all documents for team viewing on SharePoint
- Administrative Analyst at Volt / Hyundai Motor America
- Program/Project Analyst I for Resource Planning and Performance Management at Volt / Southern California Edison
- Administrative Assistant at Helpmates Staffing Services
- Program/Administrative Assistant at Human Potential Consultants, LLC
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Theatre Arts
- - Theatre Arts
Public Health Services
Supervisor: Ed Smith, (619) 692-8553; may contact CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT: Administer Goods contracts for Public Health Laboratory program through San Diego County Department of Purchasing and Contracting.
• Competitive Procurements - Followed Board of Supervisors policy A-87 to determine competitive procurement by way of Request for Quotes and Request for Bids solicitations on BuyNet system or single source exception or exemption.
• Contract Administration - Executed and maintained over 20 various types of agreements such as Purchase Orders and Blanket Purchase Agreements.
• Contract Management - Contracting Officers Representative (COR) for all program contracts. Maintained COR requirements by completing trainings and adhering to Federal procurement guidelines and contract terms and conditions. Responsible for over 20 contracts at $1.5M annually. BUDGET AND FISCAL MANAGEMENT: Managed $7M operational program budget and revenue.
• Budget Build - Performed annual budget for the program. Projections based on information gathered utilizing routine expenditures to justify variances.
• Fund Balance - Performed quarterly fund balance projections for the program's fiscal year. Tracked salaries and benefits, operating expense and revenue accounts. Based projections toward unanticipated expenses and effort to ensure it remained on track.
• Inventory Management - Oversight of $1.5M inventory management and updated Fixed Asset report.
• Billing for Lab tests - manually processed over 15 invoices on a monthly and quarterly basis for billing the clinics for lab tests submitted.
• Records Retention - Updated Records Retention policy for program by reviewing State retention guidelines. Adhered to retention policy and processed annual request to purge records.
• Petty Cash Supervisor- oversight of $150 petty cash for the branch. Performed random monthly cash counts and approved forms. PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT: P-Card holder procured supplies, equipment and maintenance agreements for the Public Health Laboratory.
• Obtained competitive quotes for capital assets and supplies and determined best procurement method between P-Card, Purchase Orders, or Blanket Purchase Agreements.
• Consolidated P-Card purchases for monthly transactions. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGEMENT: Provide administrative and operational support to Public Health Laboratory comprised of 32 laboratory staff, working directly with Laboratory Director, Assistant Laboratory Director, and Supervising Public Health Microbiologists.
• System Administrator for Laboratory Information Management Systems for StarLIMS software.
• Primary contact with partners for appropriate management of patient result distributions.
• Document Control Administrator for PolicyTech system.
• Fee Studies Analysis for over 50 lab tests.
• Data - Prepared monthly and quarterly charts for the program and branch to reflect lab test counts by category in comparison to prior year numbers.
• Personnel - Supervision of one Administrative Analyst purchasing for laboratory supplies, capital assets, minor equipment, and service agreements.
• Quality Assurance of Laboratory patient reporting by complying with HIPAA regulations.
• Facilities management for program facility issues.
• Special projects as assigned by Lab Management, PHS Administration and Agency Executive Office.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST III at County of San Diego
- ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST II at County of San Diego
- ADMINISTRATIVE TRAINEE/ANALYST I/ANALYST II at County of San Diego
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree
Compensation Administrative Analyst: International Litigation Support company (Service Line of Adecco). Responsible for $430,000+ in monthly commissions and $1,193,000+ in Quarterly Bonus Payments for 195 employees on 18 different Incentive plans. Servicing Sales representatives as clients. Transitional items, integration of accounting systems, historical data, plan governance, policies and procedures, overpayment/underpayment, plan structuring, teaching, Year over year comparisons.
Compensation Administrative Analyst: International Litigation Support company (Service Line of Adecco).
Responsible for $430,000+ in monthly commissions and $1,193,000+ in Quarterly Bonus Payments for 195
employees on 18 different Incentive plans. Servicing Sales representatives as clients. Transitional items, integration of accounting systems, historical data, plan governance, policies and procedures,
overpayment/underpayment, plan structuring, teaching, Year over year comparisons.
- Compensation Administrative Analyst at Special Counsel
- Sr. Payroll and Compensation Administrator at D4, LLC
- Financial Analyst at Workfit Medical, LLC
- Finance Associate at Career Start
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Accounting Certificate
- Administrative Analyst at City & County of San Francisco - Controller's Office
- Sales and Operations Support Analyst at D&D Security Resources, Inc
- Senior Account Clerk at City & County of San Francisco - Controller's Office
- Administrative Analyst at City & County of San Francisco - Dept. of Human Resources
6 months at this Job
• Personnel Management ❖ Demonstrate a high level of administrative competence by having zero deleays on employee contracts renewal. ❖ Supply necessary support services gathering and preparing employee documentation. ❖ Effectively communicate with co-workers and coordinates hiring and releasing processes ❖ High level of confidenciality managing sensitive information.
• Employee relations ❖ Respond quickly to all oral and written employee/management requirements. ❖ Implementation of proper policies and standards for all administrative processes
• Compensation and benefits management ❖ Keep accurate records and controls of all employee benefits and compensation. ❖ Constant communication and negotiation with suppliers. ❖ Avoid communication breakdowns by having monthly follow up meetings.
• Operational Profit Management reporting ❖ Successful implementation of monthly profit report for management decision making. ❖ Excellent attention to detail guaranteeing no mistakes. ❖ Effectively coordinate information delivery from every involved area. ❖ Complete report integration and presentation with managers and directors.
• Compliance with Employment Law regulations ❖ Ensure 100% fulfiment of law standards during the daily operation.
• Legal Assistance ❖ Main liason between legal counselors and Human Resources area. Achievements ✓ Implementation of Human Resources database ✓ Implementation of an Onboarding Manual for each business scheme ✓ Establishment of legal compliance guidelines ✓ Implementation and end-to-end follow up of OPM report HR Acquisitions Analyst
• Recruitment, selection and personnel management. ❖ Coordination of end-to-end recruitment process; from requirement adquisition to hiring process.
• Profiles recruited: Business Analysts, Project Managers, Business Process Improvement Analysts, administrative personnel and trainees.
• Industies: Insurance, Banking and Financial. Achievements ✓ 100% vacancy coverage ✓ Implentation of an onboarding process
- Compliance & Administrative Analyst at Strategic Impact Solutions
- Freelance Proyect Recruiter at Strategic Impact Solutions
- at Instituto Latinoamericano de Poligrafía México
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - Mexican Employment Law and Social Security
- Certificate - Criminal Psychology Investigation
- Bachelor - Psychology