Administrative Analyst/Asian Outreach Prepared monthly referral reports for Director of Business Development Tracked key indicators of referral patterns Worked with Division Administrator in planning and submitting grants for continuing medical education. Managed registration and served as provider liaison for events Coordinated large community health care conferences, with over 700 community members from Los Angeles and Orange County Worked closely with donors in developing events that supported gift funds Processed travel reimbursements and managed calendar. Develop marketing materials for hospital enterprise
- Administrative Analyst at UC Irvine Health
- Physician Liaison at Calvin Yang Imaging
- Service Leader at Aberdeen Marina Club by Shangri-La International
- HR Assistant at Alco Electronic Ltd
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- AA - Business
Assistant Administrative Analyst assigned to the Recruitment and Selection Division of the Civil Service Department with primary duties including; interpreting Civil Service Rules and Regulations, knowledge of Labor Union Memorandums of Understating, preparing job opportunity bulletins, job analysis, gathering data for exam preparation and modification, and screening of applications for city wide classified positions.
- Assistant Administrative Analyst II at City of Long Beach Civil Service Department
- Commercial Site Superintendent at SUNSYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
- Field Service Engineer at SMA AMERICA
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - IT MANAGEMENT
As a member of the Environment of Care Committee, Business Continuity and Health System Facilities Management team, this position focuses on compliance with C-I-Care and Joint Commission as the departments Human Resources Representative. Serve as the departments Safety Officer, process all FSR's and building maintenance Service Requests, as well as EMPAC and Capital Equipment submittals. Write Service Agreements. Update California Code of Regulations and Hospital Policies and Procedures. Equipment Management/Inventory Control and conduct quality assurance rounds/interviews with Patients, Doctors, Nurses, Staff and the general public.
• UCLA Health System Materials Management Department ~ Administrative Analyst. OmniCell database systems administrator for the UCLA Medical Center and the UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. Oversaw all inventory control aspects including the Lawson patient billing systems. Inventory management with cost reduction initiatives related to inventory oversight and supply utilization.
• UCLA Clinical Social Work ~ Administrative Analyst / Office Manager. Managed the administrative office and supervised staff of 4. Reconciled all financial reports. Functioned as EDB / DSA / CSC / Payroll / Personnel and Parking Representative. Oversaw annual budget with monthly reports. Participated on department management committee.
• UCLA Medical Plaza 200 Plant Operations ~ Administrative Assistant III. As building Coordinator, I would oversee daily operations of the Facilities office. Triaged all incoming emergency and non emergency calls. Monitored building medical gases. Parking / Payroll Coordinator. Audit invoices and resolved billing problems. Order all office and building supplies.
• UCSD Thornton Hospital Support Services ~ Administrative Assistant II. Payroll/Parking/backup for Administration, Human Resources, Medical Records and Telecommunications. Organized media tours and site visits and managed key distribution.
- Sr. Administrative Analyst at UCLA Health System Facilities Department
- Front Desk /Guest Services Supervisor at Bally's MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Office Receptionist at Michigan Education Association
27 years at this Job
- Business Management
- - Leadership
Supervisor: Cindy Yanucil 609-292-1172
• Prepare and develop the Department of Health's Annual Report, Indirect Cost Proposal, Audit Rate, & Administrative Fee which requires the utilization of different databases to collect and analyze spending information in order to maximize the efficient use of funding and ensure proper allocation of expenditures. This involves writing and running queries in Business Objects to collect and review the data for every division/program and expense account.
• Involved in the negotiation process with the Federal government to finalize the Indirect Cost Proposal rates
• Compile and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for upper management.
• Takes the lead over lower level unit employees in the Cash Management Unit such as the Accountant 1 through the assignment of duties and by providing direction and oversight in the process of daily revenue receipts and monthly state revenue
• Perform as a lead worker in the Cash Management Unit by assisting in supervising work activities for various budget programs
• Provide procedural recommendations and solutions to other divisions about program processes such as record keeping for their revenue collections by running Business Objects reports to reconcile with NJCFS and their internal reports
• Prepare PMS Quarterly Transaction reports in the absence of the AA4
• Manage the collection of Ambulatory Care Assessment receipts regarding individual facility assessments and electronic (ACH) billing.
• Work with department personnel regarding payment issues with facilities, set up payment schedules and provide history for payment reports
• Establish ambulatory care facility accounts in the Department's Bank of America web-based program for ACH payments
• Prepare and process federal draw requests for the Department's Early Intervention and Lead grants. This involves utilizing Business Objects reports and NJFCS in order to analyze and determine the amount of funds to be drawn down based on expenditures, expenditure patterns and status of cash balances.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations for the Department's Bank of America account by comparing the monthly bank statements with Business Objects revenue reports for Ambulatory Care and .53% assessments
• Verify account statuses using NJCFS to maintain budget controls
• Process payment requests for the WIC, Farmer's Market and Senior Farmer's Market accounts in the ASAP system
• Provide back-up to the Administrative Analyst 4 and assist with back-up coverage to the Cash Management Unit.
- Administrative Analyst 3 at New Jersey Department of Health
- Administrative Analyst 2 at New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Internal Auditor at New Jersey Department of Corrections
- Supervising Head Teller at Manasquan Savings Bank
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Master of Arts - Criminal Law and Procedure
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science - Business Administration
11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90073- Phone 310-794-0500
• Responsible for financial oversight and fund manage met that passes internal and external auditing standards.
• Responsible for communicating financial status on all funds managed to Divisional MSO and individual PIs, and other departmental personnel as appropriate.
• Responsible for explaining policies and regulations of pre and post award administration of the University, various funding agencies, and Department to the individual PIs.
• Responsible for learning and understanding the various guidelines and restrictions affecting pre and post award management of all funds.
• Adhere to all deadlines, both internal and external, regarding pre and post award fund management.
• Adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as outlined by the University and the Department of Medicine.
• Adhere to the OMB circular A-21 and OMB circular A-110, and all other agency guidelines regarding sound cost accounting standards.
• Function as a resource for faculty, staff, and other fund managers within the Department. Respond to emails, phone calls, and other inquiries in a timely manner.
• Continue to learn and educate yourself on new policies, systems, and funding agencies
- Administrative Analyst at 40 HPW- Department of Medicine at The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
- Research Administrator- Temporary Floater at 40 HPW- School
- Associate Trade Operations (Sales order management-Returns) at 40 HPW- AMGEN, INC
- Disbursements Shared Services Coordinator (Accounts Payable) at 40 HPW- AMGEN, INC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Business Accounting
- AS - Accounting
Technical/Administrative analyst creating/adjusting/improving Online Banking processes within a growing/ changing financial institution. * Worked with a multitude of computer programs, portals, vendors, coworkers and customers to fulfill research inquiries and maintenance in all manners of behind the scenes electronic services support. * Successfully created and implemented process improvements for owned products resulting in assisting other departments within the organization to do the same with their products. * Centralized equipment handling for improved inventory management. * Completed manual entry needs for three on-boarding data conversions and manual data support for one exit conversion. * Created additional value with turnkey customer profiles for new customer relationships. * Reviewed internal activity reports and identified justification for procedural irregularities.
- Online Banking Administrative Analyst at Pacific Continental Bank
- Lift Operator at Vail Resorts
- Sweeping Technician at Mid-State Industrial Services
8 years at this Job
- BS - Physical Geography/GIS
Achievement: Promoted from Access Coordinator II to Administrative Analyst within one year.
• Providing administrative support for 60 physicians/APRNs.
• Purchasing and Travel
• Managing On Duty Schedule
• Managing After Hours Schedule
• Patient scheduling and referrals
• Maintaining faculty records
• Maintaining patient records
• Writing school notes, DNKA papers and assisting with Release of Information Forms.
• Operating multi line phone system
• Renewing physician and APRN licenses
• Creating and implementing processes
• Training new employees
• Distributing faxes appropriately
• Preparing "Moonlighting" Pay
• Data Entry
• Customer Service
• Assisting in recruitment of new faculty
• Other administrative assignments and tasks as needed
- ADMINISTRATIVE ANALYST at UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES
- OFFICE MANAGER at JGRG CONSTRUCTION
- TEAM SUPPORT ASSOCIATE at BAPTIST HOME HEALTH AND HOSPICE
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST II AND HOME HEALTH AID at INTREPID USA HOME HEALTH
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am seeking service-oriented work where efficiency in business administration, claims, customer service and problem resolution is desired.
RiskSolutions Medical Case Management / Work Comp Claims Oversight 2/8/16 - 5/21/18
Administrative Analyst Assistant (Work from home - TeleCommute position)
• Administrative support of 4 claims analysts and CEO/Marketing Director
• Process carrier loss runs, industrial claims set up, track lost and inactive accounts
• Proofread, edit and submit quarterly injury and return to work reports
• Liaison between brokers, carriers, and employers, internal /external customers
• Update claims tracking system and new client / claims implementation
• Refer new injury treatment requests to Nurse on Call for assessment
• Telephone reception and switchboard triage
- Administrative Analyst Assistant (Work from home at RiskSolutions
- at Athens Administrators
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Front desk coverage Phone system analyst Prepare correspondence to clients and representatives Office inventory and ordering Mail and parcel shipments Filing Data entry Project management Assist COO with scheduling, office mantaince, travel arrangements, and projects
- Administrative Analyst at Absolute Capital Management
- Head of Clinical Operations / Executive Administrative Assistant / Project Manager at Accessible Recovery Services Inc
- Housekeeping Manager Hyatt Regency at United Service Companies
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Directly supports the Program Executive Officer of Defense Healthcare Management System (PEO DHMS) as well as three program offices and four functional areas
• Coordinates and facilitates correspondence both internal and external with the respective leaders within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense of Acquisition and Sustainment (USD(A&S)), Office of the National Coordinator (ONC), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and other DoD offices and Federal Government agencies to satisfy requirements for projects assigned to PEO DHMS using Correspondence and Task Management System and the organizational SharePoint Site
• Assists in developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures for assigned areas within PEO DHMS
• Coordinated with stakeholders regarding projects surrounding Military Health System Electronic Health Records such as MHS Genesis
• Prepares a variety of administrative reports and researches regulations, policies, and standards to develop appropriate information for the Chief of Administrative & Facilities Operations
• Manages, maintains, and archives all directorate records, files, publications, and reports
• Provides administrative and technical support for directorate programs including travel and transportation, training, time and attendance, records, space management, brief preparation, correspondence preparation and review, and reports
• Leads weekly department meetings with action officers to provide updates and answers to inquiries regarding ongoing projects and tasks
• Creates, reviews and maintains PEO DHMS organizational documents such as Desk Guide Management Handbooks, Telework Policies, and Standard Operating Procedures for Facilities operations and several other teams within PEO DHMS
• Conducts onboarding and outboarding of both federal government and contractor employees
• Conducts various weekly, quarterly and yearly organizational trainings including (action officer training, on and out boarding training, and front desk staff training as needed) Key Accomplishments ◦ Received the Employee Spotlight Award for Outstanding Achievement - "As a member of the Administrative Analyst Team, the work level is enormous and demanding. Sydney has risen to the occasion with excellent execution of taskers from day-to-day (routine) to short notice Congressional inquiries. She provides assistance to her teammates when needed and seeks solutions rather than focusing on problems. Sydney has become a go-to person and has handled this huge responsibility with grace and noteworthy professionalism. When others are in a telework status, she has proven herself to be capable of managing as the ONLY onsite team member which speaks volumes. Her knowledge and time management also shines when given additional projects where she's required to research and create deliverables for government staff briefings. Sydney continues to challenge herself and that growth is evident each day. She's simply a shining STAR " ◦ Successfully planned and facilitated 2018 Bring Your Child to Work Day activities and presentations for over 20 children across the PEO DHMS organization ◦ Collaborated with the SharePoint Development team to update and revamp the organization's SharePoint site, creating an organizational trend on which other departments modeled their sites afterwards ◦ Worked with leadership to plan and facilitate three quarterly New Hire Orientations in which new federal government and contract employees gained an organizational overview and foundational knowledge about PEO DHMS ◦ Provided guidance using data management and analytics and collaborated with organizational leadership to validate the quantity and usage of contracted employees in hopes of gaining a permit to substantiate the request for additional office space
- Administrative Analyst (DoD Federal Contractor) at CULMEN INTERNATIONAL, LLC
- Administrative Coordinator (Cardiac Surgery) at GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- Marketing Associate at NEWMARKET HEALTH, LLC
- Administrative & Procurement Assistant at MARATHON, INC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER OF HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION - HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMMUNICATONS - PUBLIC RELATIONS & MARKETING