• Customer Service
• Inventory Management
• Answer Phones
• Prepare Proposals
- Administrative Assistant at HOWARDS KITCHEN STUDIO
- Customer Service to P&G at PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Internet Marketing Account Manager at INET INTERACTIVE
- Office Manager/Benefits Manager at WALLINGFORD COFFEE MILLS
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business and Computer
• Lead a marketing campaign to increase customer interactions and reviews.
• Performed general clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, mail distribution, filing.
• Organized and scheduled meetings and appointments and handled customer, supplier and employee queries.
- First Choice Mechanic, Administrative Assistant at Administrative Assistant
- Bookkeeper at Seasons Express
- Intern at Kuoni Global Travel Agency
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting in Business Administration - Accounting
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Served as an administrative professional for a mental health agency that empowered more than 2,400 individuals to re-enter society Performed a variety of complex administrative duties supporting 1800 clients including 150 daily visitors Provided administrative office management Independently applied policies and procedures, handled operational details, prepared reports, and summarized data Served as a medical interpreter for Spanish speakers and assisted translating corporate documents
- BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Cornerstone Montgomery at Bilingual Administrative Assistant
- STORE MANAGER at Little Caesar's
- REGIONAL MANAGER Zapata Marketing Professional at CEFA Corporation, and the Coca Cola Central America branch
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Administrative Assistant at Addicts Rehabilitation Centet
at this Job
- BA - Liberal arts
Greeted new and existing clientle, data entry of confidential materials, prepared court documents, helped prepare client cases, answered phones, set up appoinments
- Administrative Assistant at Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Research Associate at Immunology Assay Development, Genentech/Roche
- Research Associate at Stanford Research International
- Senior Research Associate III at University of San Francisco
4 months at this Job
- - Microbiology
• Handle all aspects of Office administration, while supporting the Regional Director and Operation Manager.
• Interact daily with clients and vendors, assisting with any inquires.
• Review and process all billing matters including data entry, reconciling invoice, accounts payable, accounts receivable, create invoices, solving discrepancies, maintain/monitor petty cash.
• Create purchase orders, distribution of checks, assist with billing questions, and setting up new accounts.
• Train new employee on system, timesheets, expenses, and review HR benefits,
• Answer multi-line phone, assisting customers & vendors and all general clerical tasks as required.
• Track company vehicles, registration, ePass, review and processing staff timesheets, expenses and vacation schedule.
• Assure the operation of the office is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Office Administrator at PRESENT
- Office Administrator/Virtual Assistant at VacationCity Inc
- Executive Assistant at Deutsche Bank
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- None - Business Administration
- Associate - BUSINESS ADMINISTRTION
- Administrative Assistant at United Way of Greater Cincinnati
- Move in Coordinator/Sales Support at
- Teaching Assistant at St. Veronica School
- Program Coordinator at Clermont 20/20 Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Medical Records
Compliance auditor, administrative assistant
- Administrative Assistant at EELCO
- Laredo Operation Manager at Mexpress Transportation
- U.S. Customs Specialist at TCS Brokerage
- U.S. Customs Northbound Traffic Clerk at Inter-Cargo Brokers LLC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Customer Service
Safety Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant at Koch Modstream
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Basics - Basics
10. CMX Resume
Office professional with proven efficiency, administration, proficiency and organizational skills to transition seamlessly into a Front Desk Medical Receptionist/Clerical position. Fast typing speed of 75 WPM, detail-oriented with a knack for learning quickly. Friendly and amiable personality both in-person and on the telephone.
• Office Administration
• Computer Proficiency
• Customer Service
• 75 WPM
• Pleasant Phone Voice
• Friendly Personality PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: CMX 11471 NW 12 ST Miami, Florida 33172 June 2004-Present: Administrative Assistant/Manager
• Effective in handling office and administrative tasks for busy million dollar company
• 14 years of Customer Service and customer service recovery
• Efficient in managing appointment scheduling and employees schedules
• Answer all telephonic, email and in-person inquiries
• Demonstrated ability to keep records and files in an organized manner
• Compassionate and professional way in dealing with guests, families, staff and vendors
• Immaculate presentation skills and communication ability
• Money Handling Experience with heavy cash pulls/deposits
• Expedient in processing reports such as: Petty Cash, Invoices, Inventory
• Set up all events at this location, including school events, graduations, birthdays and church functions
• Customer Satisfaction with a daily attendance of 8000 guests EDUCATION: Miami Coral Park High School C/O 2005 High School Diploma Florida National University August 2017- Present: Completing my Medical Assistant Certification SKILLS: Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint Radiant System, POS systems, Aloha Systems Excellent writing and communication skills LANGUAGES: English and Spanish
- CMX at Administrative Assistant/Manager
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Studying to become a Medical Assistant
- High school