Working as administrative associate at Nike Manpower.
- Administrative Associate at Nike Manpower
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Kumon Math and Reading Center of Aloha
- Sales Associate at Fred Meyer Jewelers
- High Court Advocate, Indore, India at High Court, Indore, India
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
DELL COMPUTERS Plano & Round Rock, TX ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE Remotely from Michigan home-based office location, handled scheduling, calendaring, travel arrangements, creation of weekly and quarterly customer PowerPoint presentation (designed/edited), expense reporting/reconciling, and other administrative details for five executives.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE at DELL SERVICES
- EDUCATOR/TRAINER at NORTHWEST COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- EDUCATOR/TRAINER at GRASS LAKE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
- 2nd through 6th grade Teacher at GRASS LAKE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certification - Language Arts
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing and Management
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPIC, IDX/GECE, Hyperspace, US Bank, WellSoft, Ormis, Pulse, AHI Eligibility, Passport Eligibility, Sentara Potomac Hospital Woodbridge, VA 4/2011 to 04/2012 Administrative Associate- performed varied task that required initiative and independent judgment. ❖ Register patients that come into the emergency room. ❖ Assist patients by providing directions and answering questions. ❖ Verify and update demographic and insurance information with patients to maintain official records. ❖ Provide excellent customer service to patients, co-workers, and team leads. ❖ Collect copays for services of the emergency room.
- Administrative Associate at EPIC, IDX
- Clinic Receptionist at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Pt Reg Rep I at Inova System Office
- Math Tutor at Westwood College
1 year at this Job
- Masters - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Administrative professional recognized for driving success in project management, customer service and office functions. Computer proficient and experienced in Microsoft Office and Adobe products, Chaverware. Efficient in learning applications in computer programs of intermediate and experienced skill levels.
Administrative Professional and Business Management Achievements
Ramat Shalom, Plantation, 10/2015 - 10/2018
• Efficiently prioritize and complete assignments for multiple departments on deadlines
• Service members and prospective members in a professional, knowledgeable and confidential manner
• Maintain database. Create queries for analysis or distribution lists
• Coordinate, control, sync and maintain 3 calendars for appointments and events through 2021
• Create and distribute weekly e-newsletter, additional hard copy and email blast communications
• Schedule facility and rentals and coordinate all arrangements for meetings and events
• Inventory and order office supplies, printing, recognition awards
- Administrative Associate at Ramat Shalom
- Title Clearing and Lien Search Associate at Buyers Title, Plantation
- Administrative Assistant at Levy & Associates Benefits Administration, Ft. Lauderdale
- Event Planner and Fundraiser Volunteer at Nova High School Debate Team, Davie
3 years at this Job
• Respond to requests for copies and faxes of business related materials in a timely manner.
• Photocopy requests of files requested by attorneys.
• Distribute correspondence, customer reporting data, and other communication tools to customers and producers.
• Scan, route and track down file's location through Accutrac and Acclaim (Software).
• Route files and vendor referrals between inner office mails, and mail out to other office locations.
• Follow prescribed guidelines for filing company documents and handling proprietary information.
• Actively participate in staff meetings and one-on-one meetings. Work collaboratively with peers, management, and project teams toward solutions, and quality improvements.
- Administrative Associate at Cigna
- Front Office Clerk at Community Corporation of Santa Monica
- Front Office Clerk at Hacola Los Angeles Housing Authority
- Team Member at
11 months at this Job
- BS - Business
- - Science for Transfer Business Administration
- High School Diploma
• Accounts payable - Code and process vendor invoices, bill pay, generate reports, create batches.
• Prepare accounts receivables (A/R) status worksheets, deposits, initiate late payment calls, reconcile A/R, and follow-up on collections.
• Track and file vendor and tenant insurance certificates. Maintain insurance tracking system database.
• Create and manage lease and property files.
• Generate and maintain vendor files, both hard copy and electronic copy.
• Coordinate all necessary staffing for the hours needed.
• Develop a step-by-step employee instruction manual for the administrative associate position.
- Administrative Associate at TRANSWESTERN
- Executive Assistant/Generalist at PAULDING COUNTY MARSHAL'S BUREAU
- Entrepreneur/Designer at DANA'S DESIGNS
- Deputy Sheriff at COBB COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
- Associate's Degree - Management/Supervisory Development
- High school diploma
• This is where i've had the opportunity to learn about the credentialing and maintenance of the medical staff at Covenant HealthCare. As the administrative associate I had many responsibilities
• ★ Expirables (maintenance of provider malpractice insurance, DEA, CDS, licensure, life-support certs, and board certification)
• ★ Hospital Verification of Affiliation for Covenant providers
• ★ LARA Disciplinary Action Reports (weekly check for outstanding providers)
• ★ Cooper Physician Lounge (basic upkeep)
• ★ Call Schedules (posting them to a shared drive and forwarding to the ECC as received)
• ★ Track HRO Attendance
• ★ Scanning & Uploading pertinent charts and information
• ★ Parking Registration of Physicians (track their parking cards/remotes for the physician parking lot)
• ★ Monthly CC Memo (memo announcing physician additions, changes and deletions for distribution hospital-wide)
• ★ Visa Reconciliation (verifying receipts with the monthly visa statement for our department)
• ★ Maintain supply orders
• ★ Section Meetings (coordinate and schedule Section meetings for Ortho, OB/GYN, Dept. of Surgery and the PPEC)
• ★ Physician of the Month (facilitate info to Covenant Connections and Physician Relations)
• ★ Data Entry
- Administrative Associate at Covenant HealthCare
- Preparation of Physician Orientation binders at Covenant Healthcare, SICU
- Medical Secretary at Tri City Urology
- Pharmacy Technician at Midland Sabourin's Pharmacy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Advanced Certificate - Health Insurance Coding & Claims Specialist
• Managed the main of office of local government. Supervised three and HR responsibilities for all 55 employees.
• Administrative associate to the township supervisor and township manager.
• Responsible for all systems (computer, phone, security, facilities) inside and on the grounds of the oak park township buildings.
• Responsible for organizing a wellness program for all employees, resulting in decreased use in sick days.
• Responsible for organizing all trainings including payroll, diversity, ethics and sexual harassment and all risk management trainings including CPR and fire drills, all resulting in increased safety of all employees.
• Supervised information flow to residents both live and on the website.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE/OFFICE MANAGER at OAK PARK TOWNSHIP
- at FULL- TIME PARENT
- SUPERVISOR at EAST BAY PERINATAL
- OFFICE MANAGER- CHICAGO at WOMEN'S GROUP OF NORTHWESTERN
10 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - marketing
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - accounting
of Responsible Conduct of Research, Research Compliance Services- Building Manager/Administrative Associate
• Provides support & serve as initial contact and liaison for Research, Discovery & Innovation research compliance and other research administrative units
• Serves as office/building manager- managing electronic and key access, maintenance issues, moves, and office equipment and supplies
• Evaluate and recommend operational changes to work unit to ensure effectiveness and compliance with University policies and regulations
• Participate in meetings, conferences, and University training pertinent to area of responsibility
• Prioritize workload to meet units' operations
• Maintain office records in accordance with University policies
• Coordinate a variety of meetings with multiple attendees, including scheduling, ordering supplies and food, managing room and parking reservations, providing necessary meeting materials, etc
• Assist with preparation for and onsite support of training sessions and other events, as needed
• Prepare and process business transactions, including purchasing card transactions, reimbursements, purchase orders, etc
• Assist in the hiring process for the units by scheduling interviews, developing itineraries, and coordinating travel, lodging, and other logistics, as necessary
• Support the onboarding process for new employees for associated work units
• Maintain equipment inventory and manage disposal in compliance with University policies
• Serve as office liaison with IT support, Facilities Management, and other internal departments, as needed
• Additional duties may be assigned
- Building Manager/Administrative Associate at University of Arizona - Office
- GGP- Administrative Associate at University of Arizona - Office
- Administrative Assistant at University of Arizona- Sarver Heart Center
- Office assistant/Agent in Training at AZ Insurance Services
5 months at this Job
I went from Agent on the phones to Team Lead/Supervisor to Administrative Associate/Recruiting. Many duties includes: Data Entry, Filing, Order Inventory, Answer Calls(Direct to Correct Person, Take Messages, Resolve Issues), Keep Up With Site Records, Assist All Departments With Copies, Prints, Locks, Badges Or anything needed for the job itself. PowerPoint Updates, Flyer Updates, Payroll Assistance, Assist New Hires, Decorated when necessary around Site. Assisted with Logins for the Site. Monthly Attrition Records in Excel. Recruited employees, Greeted Walk Ins, Set up for Interviews, Contact New Hires for Confirmations.
- Administrative Associate/Recruiting at The Results Companies
- Cashier/Pharmacy Tech at Walgreens
- Oder Fulfillment Associate at Hanesbrand
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
- Advanced Diploma