Verification and Eligibility Check;. Administrative/Clerical; Computer skills; Money handling; Open and Close; Ability to work in high volume situations; high energy environment; able to work both independently or within a team. QUALITY METRICS PARTNERS, Farmers Branch, TX Aug 2017 - Jan 2018 Accessioning/Billing Specialist; data entry on LabGen for billing (convert files from Excel to LabGen); basic medical billing/coding; processed blood specimen; basic laboratory duties.
- Administrative/Clerical at Verification and Eligibility Check
- Billing Specialist/Specimen Accession at ONE HEALTH LABS
- Temporary Job through Job Net at LEGACY HEART CENTER
- Laboratory Aide/Billing Specialist; Collections at SOUTHWEST LABATORY
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provides Veterans with the benefit of a dignified burial. This facility provides a full Military Honor Ceremony along with a cost free burial for the family.
• Administrative/Clerical/Secretarial Documentation
• Set Appointments in Outlook calendar to meet with family members
• Answered Phones, Provided Customer Service
• Processed applications in a database
• Office Fax, Copier, Processed Mail Supervisor: Roger Huntley (503) 273-5250
- Administrative/Clerical/Secretarial at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Executive Secretary to the Commander at Oregon Air National Guard
- Excel Expert/Spreadsheets/Formulas at Tri Phase Electric Supply
2 years at this Job
I did plenty of customer service. Did general clerical duties, such as ; answer phones, faxing documents, accounts payable, book keeping, set up appointments, light cleaning.
- Sierra Care at Administrative/ Clerical/ Accounting
3 years at this Job
- Some high school
Home-based clerical and administrative position with data-entry into Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point. WPM is 79.
- Administrative Clerical/Receptionist at Homebase
- Transcriptionist at Transcribe Home Business
- Assistant Manager at Queens Manor/Grassy Lake Apartments
- Cashier at Dollar Tree
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- AAS - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Business
To provided administrative support for senior management. Perform fundamental resources task for new recruit, existing and exiting staff. Responsible for accounts payable/receivable scanning, filing, indexing, multiple phone line management.
- Administrative (Clerical) at Express Employment Professionals
- Recruiter/Account Manager at National Auto Academy
- Legal Assitant (Clerical) at Schatnor Portnoy PPL Attorneys
- Legal Assistant (Clerical) at Powers Friedman Linn PPL Attorneys
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
* Provided keen oversight to a team of 18 administrative and clerical associates in the Honolulu branch office. * Fulfilled various office coordinator and human resources duties including recruiting, hiring, coaching, and mentoring all clerical staff. * Conceptualized and established individual goals associated with core metrics while, facilitating annual performance reviews. * Took charge of generating departmental action plans; as well as purchasing, maintaining, and changing office equipment, as necessary. * Served as main contact of enterprise rent-a-car, while enforcing goals to effectively decrease claims costs. Career Highlight: ✓ Played a pivotal role in streamlining staffing by introducing and implementing cross-training programs. ✓ Exemplified expertise in earning a Quality Award in 2013.
- Administrative/Clerical Supervisor at Government Employees Insurance Company
16 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management
Various Long-term Contract Assignments to facilitate family obligations 3/2013 - Present *
• Generational Equity
• Hewlett- Packard
• Bassett Furniture
• Isis Clerical/ Administrative Responsibilities included: Accounting
• Invoice audits and final review
• All drawer balancing and front of house closing duties
• Collect remaining balances prior to delivery Administrative/ Clerical Support
• File Room Maintenance: up to date, organize, prepare files for inventory and scanning
• Binding of presentation and seminar materials
• Data entry of personal personnel information in preparation of company split
• Company events preparation (Coordinated food and entertainment)
• Data entry of leads, NDA's, Archer, Salesforce and Excel spreadsheets
• Ordered all office supplies
• Edited Excel and Power Point information as needed
• Helped with research and compiling of reports
• Scheduled conference rooms and managed schedules on Outlook
• Received and distributed all mail Customer Service
• Answer Phones
• First and last point of in store contact
• Complete sales transactions in store and over phone
- Administrative/ Clerical Support at
- Customer Service/Sales at Williams-Sonoma Inc
- Office Manager at Sombrero Stables at Snow Mountain Ranch
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Managed student's files and tests, eligibility for ELL services. Small group instruction. Mainstream/Inclusion Basic Subject Areas. Administrative/clerical
- Administrative/clerical at EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- OFFICE MANAGER at FLORIDA IRRIGATION AND LANDSCAPING
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR at HANNAH BARTOLETTA HOMES
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
Administrative/Clerical, Orthotics and Prosthetics East, Inc., Greenville NC July 2012- Present · Greeting patients and checking out patients · Setting up new charts, and entering new data for patient (OPIE) · Answer phones and directing to appropriate practitioner, take messages, and make appointments
- Administrative Clerical at Orthotics and Prosthetics East
- Receptionist/Office Assistant at Burch Law Office
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Michaels Arts and Crafts
- Secretary at Tornado Lawn and Landscaping
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I have 7+ years in the Administrative/Clerical industry, emphasizing on customer service and accurate typing speeds of up to 40+ wpm. I have extensive experience in filing, answering phones, scanning, faxing documents, invoicing, payroll, inventory, customer relations, and other various office duties.
Palladium Technologies - Ft. Lauderdale, FL 2015 - 2019
• Assisted the Director of Engineering in distributing workload to Field Engineers. Tracked all work orders from arrival to delivery.
• Communicating with Customers to schedule and confirm the Field Engineer's date and time of their appointments. Receiving and communicating exact addresses and contact information. Informing the Field Engineer of their respective arrangements and appointments.
• Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents.
• Facilitate communications between office and field staff.
• Compiled documentation required for final work order packaging and arranged for on time delivery to client.
• Performed administrative assistance requests, also assisted in HR, Customer Service, Sales, Finance and Accounting Departments upon request.
• Create sales proposals and quotes.
• Miscellaneous responsibilities of managing travel, catering lunches, and greeting guests.
- Administrative/Clerical industry, emphasizing on customer service at Palladium Technologies
- Office Manager at Prodigy Brands LLC
- Team Lead at Teleperformance
4 years at this Job
- High school