2011 - 2014
•Performed various Administrative, Clerical and Mortgage/Foreclosure assignments.
- Administrative/Clerical/Mortgage at ADECCO STAFFING SERVICES/SUPERIOR STAFFING SERVICES
- Senior Mortgage Processor/Closer, Appraisal QC at HSBC MORTGAGE CORPORATION/TIMBERLINK SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Secretary at DANIEL J. FURLONG, ESQ
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technology - Surgical Technology
• 10 Key Data Entry
• Validated and reviewed employer liability status
• Performed account review for assigned queue
• Identified discrepancies and noncompliance
• Implemented account updates GIS (Kelly Services) - Chapin, SC 2018 - 2019 Administrative/Clerical
• Database research
• Obtained results from court researchers
• Confirmed the findings of a public record
• Audited Reports/Records
• Ordered criminal searches
• Printed criminal records
• QA Analysis
- Administrative/Clerical at SC DEW (Kelly Services)
- Clerical Specialist at Midlands Technical College
- Customer Service at JCPenney
- Team Leader at BOSE CORPORATION
1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Education
Athens, Tennessee Dialysis Tech Jan 2018 - Present
• Evaluate patient fistulas/grafts to ensure a healthy status
• Administrative/clerical duties
• Confirm proper prescriptions
• Continuous critical care of dialysis patients
• Monitor blood pressure during treatment
• Draw routine labs weekly and monthly; process, package and ship to laboratories
• Document medical status throughout treatment
• Educate patients regarding their disease, proper foods, the adequate amount of fluid intake, Weight gain/losses
- Administrative/clerical duties at Fresenius Dialysis
- Sales at Giles Heating and Air
- Part-time substitute teacher at McMinn County Schools
- Phlebotomist at Sweetwater Hospital Association
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Clerical positions, Administrative positions & Receptionist positions for various companies all around the Polk county, Hillsborough county areas.
- Administrative / Clerical positions at Robert half- office Team
- Claims Processor at HealthPlan Services
- Workmans compensation Medical bill review analyst at Conduent
- Bill review analyst / Senior PR representative at Conduent
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Provide clerical support services in all areas of expertise and knowledge.
• Assists one or more groups of physicians, advanced clinical practitioners, providers, clinical and non-clinical team members.
• Ensures competent and accurate appointment scheduling while maintaining the efficient flow of all incoming and outbound calls.
• Provides appropriate screening, handling and routing of incoming phone calls and ensures patient messages are taken appropriately with pertinent information.
• Initiates outbound calls per established work ques, lists and assignments. Administrative Analyst
• Ordered office supplies and maintained spreadsheets for tracking inventory on Excel.
• Created PowerPoint presentations for department and various audiences at academic medical center.
• Supported invoice and contract filing in time for year-end financial review.
• Answered calls and delivered intra-office mail on behalf of team.
• Planned team-building events for office in consultation with managers and property management. Patient Services Specialist
• Answered clinic phones and scheduled patient appointments in Epic software.
• Assisted clinicians with chart review for NCQA accreditation. PAR Credit Processing
• Reconciled credit invoices and negotiated refund requests with insurance companies Patient Account Representative
• Posted remittances and patient account balances on a daily basis and ensured accuracy
• Corrected unidentified payments and related information in the document imaging system.
• Assisted in preparation of reports and completion of various projects as assigned responsibilities.
• Documented transactions in STAR, communicate with attorneys and insurance companies.
- Administrative Clerical/Temp at Carolinas HealthCare System
- Patient Service Specialist at Atrium Health
- Sample Coordinator- Advertising at Belk
- Product Image Specialist at Belk
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology Program
Greet and assist customers Perform standard administrative tasks such as scanning and filing Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of owning the callers request to resolution. Handle incoming customer calls validating caller and processing request for optimal resolution on the first call. Perform in high pressure environment Ability to multi-task and make problem solving skills Performing large amounts of data entry and creating Excel spreadsheets Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone and convey a customer-centric attitude Answer multi-line phone system
- Administrative /Clerical at Duke Energy
- Customer Service at ASK Telemarketing
- Security Guard at Halla Climate & Control
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Walmart
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Medical Administration
- High School Diploma
• Converting Paper-Based to Digital Documents
• General Clerical Duties
• Providing support to managers and employees through variety of tasks related to organization and communication
- Administrative/Clerical at MetLife Insurance
- Processing Analyst at State Street Corp
- Operational Specialist at MassMutual
- Teller at TD Bank
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Colorado Assist Team supervisor with production and performance reviews to ensure compliance with contractual, federal, and State requirements as well as providing direction to staff during the supervisor's absence. Perform Quality Assurance questionnaires on all administrative assistant subunit staff and their duties, which in addition to document processing and mail may include foreign registry of orders, order entry and birth certificate changes, creation of files and all filings to court through both e-filing and manual processing of documents. Ensure that the administrative unit meets timeframes and accurately processes paperwork. Access and use system data, including the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite documents, Automated Child Support Enforcement Systems (ACSES), Integrated Colorado Courts E-filing System (ICCES), Citizen Law Enforcement Analysis and Reporting (CLEAR) and State Courts Data Access. Ensure all office documents are sorted, imaged/scanned, categorized and logged appropriately. Ensure that physical files and paper filing is accurately maintained. Maintain confidentiality and security of case information.
- ADMINISTRATIVE/CLERICAL LEAD at Young Williams, El Paso County
- ORDER ENTRY TECHNICIAN/FINANCIAL SPECIALIST at Young Williams, El Paso County Colorado Springs
- CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT PARALEGAL at Young Williams, El Paso County
- LINE COOK at Qdoba Mexican Grill
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts - Women and Ethnic Studies
• Administrative Assistant
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• All administrative duties.
• Check in outpatient therapy and doctors's patients into Upstate Hospital's epic and medilink systems.
• Ensured all accounts and insurances were active.
• Scheduled for patients for Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Speech Language Pathologists.
• Scheduled for (cancer head and neck pts, lymphedema pts, casting pts, infants and toddler pts, feeding/swallowing issues pts, neurological, and spinal cord injuries for the PMR department only. (Each have different accounts for each different therapy)
• Acute Care Therapy Coordinator
• At 1pm-4pm work as acute therapy (in-patient) coordinator. I was responsible for the entire hospital's Doctor's orders. In result, I would have to systematize all the therapy orders and disburse to them to the correct therapist, and to the most feasible schedules.
• Completed the count/census
- Medical Administrative/ Clerical at Upstate University Hospital Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department
- at Medicaid Health Insurance
- at Self Employed
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- - Early Childhood Education
- - Social Work
- Regents Diploma - early childhood
- Associate - Human Services
Info filing and computer work insuring our customers are provided the product ordered and also that they ship back the proper items when any convention is done with the equipment. I help produce the items to customer satisfaction before shipment and assist with the billing of the items ordered.
- Administrative clerical at Freemanco
- Assistant Manager at Dollar General
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent