- Administrative Clerk at Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- at Lake Charles Racquet Club
- Women's Tennis Coach at McNeese State University
- sparring partner at TENNIS CLUB SPARTAK, Subotica
1 year at this Job
- Masters - English
- Masters - Health & Human Performance
- Bachelors - Communication
- - Business Management
Administrative Clerk, Accounting.
- Branch Administrative Clerk at LKQ/Keystone Automotive Industries Inc.
- Customer Service/ Inventory Specialist at Advance Autoparts
- Appointment Coordinator / Customer Service at Coggin Honda
- Administrative Specialist / Receptionist at Bolves and Associates
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. So.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Manager: Connie Friday
Date of Employment: 07/31/10 - Current
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
● Answering incoming phone calls - taking messages.
● Meet & Greet - all visiting vendors and guests.
● Operation of all basic office equipment.
● Scanning, copying, e-mailing correspondence to respective Managers.
● Setting up of new/closed projects.
● Deliver interoffice mail and correspondence between Wynn & Encore properties.
● Assist Executive Secretary, and respective Managers in everyday operations. Wynn Resorts 3131 Las Vegas Blvd. So. Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 770-2528 Manager: Debbie Cianci Accounting
- Administrative Clerk at Wynn Resorts
- at Second Date of Employment
- Office Specialist at
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Liz Ledon
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Seeking a challenging role to fully utilize my leading role in software QA testing.
• Writing Requirements Specification, Test Plan, Test EXPERIENCE Case, Test Reporting, and Bug City of Ravenna Street Department May, 2017 - February, 2018 Tracking documents Administrative Clerk
• Experienced in Unit Testing,
• Provided administrative and clerical support to facilitate the day to day operations Functional Testing, System &
• Effectively managed and completed bi-weekly payroll process for review by Street Integration Testing Superintendent
• Software/Hardware Upgrade
• Utilized strong proficiency of the Excel software to track and expenditure and manage
• Analytical, accurate, detail and spending goal orientated
• Demonstrated professional phone etiquette while handling inbound and outbound
• Exceptional communication call calls skills
• Administered and managed information systems and other related details in an
• Ability to multi-task and organized manner, including entry of Hydrant Maintenance Forms in Hydrant prioritize Database
• Able to work independently
• Accurately entered and tracked Work Orders to ensure timely completion in and in a team environment accordance with specifications
• Relationship building
• Responsible for filling in for Administrative Secretary at City Hall for the
• Time management Mayor/Service Director as needed
• Microsoft Office proficiency
- Administrative Clerk at City of Ravenna Street Department
- QA Software Engineer at IQS, Inc
- at Virtual Hold Technology, Inc
- Validation Engineer at Virtual Hold Technology, Inc
9 months at this Job
- High school
I am currently an administrative clerk with the USMC Reserve. I use Microsoft office on a daily basis including excel, word, and outlook. I am in charge of filing paperwork and making sure everything is up to date but at a moments notice I can help with any payroll paperwork, or any other matters that pertain to administrative work.
- Administrative Clerk at USMC Reserve
- Security Officer at Securitas Security Services USA, Inc
- Sales Associate at Target
- Busser/Dishwasher at Chicago q
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree
Verizon Fleet, Grapevine, TX
• Respond to all vendor inquiries in a professional manner. Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies using problem solving skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills. Manage and prioritize the preparation and upload of various reports for different departments into Peoplesoft 9.1. Assist with any projects as needed, independently or with a team, driving them to timely completion. ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS Volunteered at America for Animals - Worked on the Humane Eating Project gathering information and setting up a spreadsheet to be used for a mobile app. The spreadsheet collected information on restaurants that serve humanly raised meat. RELEVANT COURSEWORK Database Management Installed and configured SQL Server 2012. A database and tables were created. The tables were created using both table designer and Transact SQL. Join queries were perform to extract requested data. Users were grouped according to roles and schemas and permissions were granted and denied. Performance monitor and SQL Profiler were used to analyze queries and improve performance. Database Concepts A database for a video rental company using the database life cycle was designed and implemented. Database development involved gathering user requirements to develop a conceptual model of what the database should contain. For the logical design phase ERD diagrams, relationship sentences, and metadata spreadsheets were used. In the physical design phase hardware requirements and network requirements were analyzed. ER diagrams and metadata spreadsheets were used to implement SQL statements to create the database. Once tables were created using SQL Server they were populated with data. The final phase in the lifecycle was to monitor, modify and maintain the database using DML statements.
- Administrative Clerk at Verizon Communications
14 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising
RESPONSIBILITIES Sorted, recorded, and filed documents and reports from Cell & Molecular Biology Lab previous tax seasons. Use of DNA Extraction, PCR, & Gel Electrophoresis to Amplify COX I gene of Collected Arthropod for Species Identification Prepared documents for mass mailing to clients. Assisted in updating filing system for the office to Organic Chemistry I Lab increase convenience and functionality. Synthesis Reaction of 2-Butoxynaphthalene IR & 13C NMR Spectra Collection Chemically Active Extraction Summer Administrative Clerk Re-crystallization
- Summer Administrative Clerk at Sulfide, Lysine Decarboxylase, Phenylalanine Deamination, Urea
- at Polytechnic State University
- at Cal Poly Biotech Club
- at Liberty Tax Service
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology - Microsoft Office
As an Operations Administrative Clerk I performed clerical and administrative duties that included general and operational administration utilizing manual and automated information systems. As a clerk I possessed knowledge of the Marine Corps Total Force System (MCTFS), and Marine Corps standard word processing and database software packages. Typical duties consisted of the preparation of deployment correspondence and messages; preparation and maintenance of directives; preparation of travel orders. My primary job while in the Marines was a Personnel Administrative Specialist (MOS 0111)
- Operations Administrative Clerk at United States Marine Corps
4 years at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Conceal Carry Handgun training Course
- High School Diploma
Responsible for administrative duties to include receptionist, file clerk, title clerk, and cashier.
- Administrative Clerk at Prestige Ford
- Caretaker at
- Deputy Tax Clerk at Lake County Tax Collectors
- General Manager at Hess Express
7 months at this Job
- High school
Administrative Clerk Provides clerical and reception support for the administrative staff to ensure that production goals were met * Performing training classes for processing documents to assist with administrative support *Carried out coordination for meetingsCompose & address meeting minutes. *Coordinate workflow for team to ensure that production was met for the company. *Assisted the team with processing questions *Enter/log all incoming document information, including paper packets and faxed documents, into PeopleSoft, FARM, Kofax and EXP systems with accuracy and speed. *Implement validation process improvement by testing new software and creating manuals for various processes *Answer inquiries regarding processes done on the packet entry team *Extensive research on errors & unworkable faxes
- Administrative Clerk at Apollo Education Group
- Engagement Specialist at Apollo Education Group
- Member Services representative at First Credit Union
- Customer service representative at Santa's LLC
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Healthcare - administration
- Certificate - Pharmacy Technician