HR Administrative Clerk; Payroll; Accounts payable; Accounts receivable; Records/file management
- Bookkeeper /HR Administrative Clerk at The Salvation Army
5 months at this Job
- None - Nursing
- High school or equivalent - General Education
- Administrative Clerk at Coram/CVS Health
- Clerical Associate at Community Programs, Inc / Meridian Health Services
- Office Manager at Spencer Roofing
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Ritchie Construction
3 months at this Job
My purpose as an administrative clerk is to assist in any way that I can to all facility staff. I handle the payroll, as well as the paid time off and holiday hours. Also in charge of updating all personal file information for our security and administration staff. One of my duties is to assist all staff with their benefits enrollments or changes. Workers compensation, is also one of my roles to do. Another of my responsibilities is the hiring process when required. I setup staff meetings and round meetings for our Warden. Within our facility we have a Tv and magazine network of our company, I handle all the activities reports and upload pictures of such.
- Administrative Clerk at LAREDO PROCESSING CENTER CORE CIVIC- CCA
- Part- Time Logistics Coordinator at LAREDO PROCESSING CENTER CORE CIVIC- CCA
- Administrative Assistant at BORDER & RAIL SERVICES INC
- US Custom Broker Executive/ Traffic Coordinator at Seegrove International Shippers
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am an administrative clerk in the HR department. My main responsibility is payroll. I enter time, contact employees about missed punches, apply paid time off, update PTO statistics, enter information for new hires to get fingerprinting, take minutes in meetings, administer random drug tests, and schedule appointments for interviews.
- Administrative Clerk at CoreCivic
- Billing Office Clerk at Medical Specialists INC.
- Cashier at Enmark Stations, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Phlebotomy
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Receptionist
• The primary purpose of the Administrative Clerk position is to perform moderately complex clerical functions including filing, data input, maintaining records, copying, answering phones, releasing reports and materials according to HIPPA guidelines. Position Description Essential Job Functions Include:
• Receives and releases pathology materials at Reception Window o Assure that all documents and releases are present under HIPAA requirements before releasing materials. Review documents received with new cases to assure all necessary information is present before accepting. Document all actions in LIS; scan documents into LIS.
• Receive and process requests to send materials to other facilities and other phone requests o Document calls received, noting all contact information and details of request. Coordinate with warehouse and departmental personnel/faculty to retrieve required materials requested. Assure all necessary release documents are received (ie patient consents, faculty releases of materials) before shipping. Prepare materials for transport. Document all actions taken in LIS; scan appropriate documents in LIS
• Prepares cases for conference requests o Receive requests from administrative support personnel, noting the time cases are needed for patient care conference. Collaborate with department and warehouse personnel to obtain slides and communicate with admin support when cases are ready for release. Document all actions in LIS.
• Organizes glass slides/paraffin blocks in numerical order for archive and retrieval o Prepare materials for return by courier, commercial carrier or USPS. Processes requests for return or retrieval of slides/blocks from warehouse. Files slides and blocks from completed cases into appropriate file cabinet. Document all receipt or return of materials to warehouse or contributor in LIS.
- Administrative Clerk at InGenesis - Assignment, Contract at MD Anderson
- Office Assistant at Memorial Spring Branch Neonatology
- Self-Employed at Ebay Sales
- Caregiver at Volunteers of America
2 months at this Job
- - Business
237 N 8th Street Mayfield, KY 42066 United States 03/2017 - 09/2017 Salary: 10.00 USD Per Hour Hours per week: 40 Administrative Clerk Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing. Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. Created, maintained, and entered information into databases. Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material. Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arranged for repairs when equipment malfunctions. Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs. Maintained scheduling and event calendars. Completed forms in accordance with company procedures. Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors. Made copies of correspondence or other printed material. Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies. Operated electronic mail systems and coordinated the flow of information, internally or with other organizations. Composed, typed, and distributed meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports. Opened, read, routed, and distributed incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters. Provided services to customers, such as order placement or account information. Reviewed work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensured that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions. Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet. Managed projects or contributed to committee or team work. Mailed newsletters, promotional material, or other information. Ordered and dispensed supplies. Learned to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented. Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll. Collected and deposited money into accounts, disbursed funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensured accounts are balanced. Coordinated conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies. Arranged conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel. Established work procedures or schedules and kept track of the daily work of clerical staff. Developed or maintained internal or external company Web sites. Prepared and mailed checks. Supervised other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff. Trained and assisted staff with computer usage. Prepared conference or event materials, such as flyers or invitations. Supervisor: Cathy Carter (270-804-8122)
- Administrative Clerk at West Kentucky Telecommunications
- Administrative Assistant at West Kentucky Community and Technical College
- ESL Teacher at Church of Christ
- Hostess/Server/Cashier at Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant
6 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business
Customer service administrative clerk
- Administrative Clerk at US NAVY
- culinary specialist at US NAVY
- Engineer at US NAVY
- Security Forces at US NAVY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a motivated professional, I am eager to cultivate a leading edge where both my education and work experience can prove an asset to both my employer and career path for a challenging organization to ensure the highest standards of integrity, competence and leadership. I go the extra mile to get the job done, help others accomplish the same goal.
Step One Automotive Group
March 2018 to Present
• Contracts in Transit Report (Excel Worksheet) updating report everyday
• Filing Inventory (titles and MSO)
• Performs Detailed research for, customers trade with lien holder
• Verifies all customer information
• Process checks for lien holders and tavt taxes on vehicles purchased
• Make sure all deals are in compliance and accurate
• NVDR all new sold vehicles
• CPO all pre-owned vehicles that are OEM Certified
• Export Incentive Report (Excel Worksheet) every Friday
• Communicate verbally to customers about payoffs
• Willing and capable to train other administrative personnel as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Administrative Clerk at Step One Automotive Group
- Shared Service Coordinator (SSC) at
- Billing Clerk and Finance Administrative at Vaden Automotive Group
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Seeking a challenging role to fully utilize my leading role in software QA testing.
• Writing Requirements Specification, Test Plan, Test EXPERIENCE Case, Test Reporting, and Bug City of Ravenna Street Department May, 2017 - February, 2018 Tracking documents Administrative Clerk
• Experienced in Unit Testing,
• Provided administrative and clerical support to facilitate the day to day operations Functional Testing, System &
• Effectively managed and completed bi-weekly payroll process for review by Street Integration Testing Superintendent
• Software/Hardware Upgrade
• Utilized strong proficiency of the Excel software to track and expenditure and manage
• Analytical, accurate, detail and spending goal orientated
• Demonstrated professional phone etiquette while handling inbound and outbound
• Exceptional communication call calls skills
• Administered and managed information systems and other related details in an
• Ability to multi-task and organized manner, including entry of Hydrant Maintenance Forms in Hydrant prioritize Database
• Able to work independently
• Accurately entered and tracked Work Orders to ensure timely completion in and in a team environment accordance with specifications
• Relationship building
• Responsible for filling in for Administrative Secretary at City Hall for the
• Time management Mayor/Service Director as needed
• Microsoft Office proficiency
- Administrative Clerk at City of Ravenna Street Department
- QA Software Engineer at IQS, Inc
- at Virtual Hold Technology, Inc
- Validation Engineer at Virtual Hold Technology, Inc
9 months at this Job
- High school
End of 2nd contract May 7, 2019) Project: Saudi Aramco
Position: Administrative Clerk
Department: Material Rig Verification Department
(Drilling Rig Service Division)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare morning report and Weekly Highlight.
• Prepare and distribute the daily task of the group such as new purchase order from SAP System.
• Prepare the daily process reports and daily rig assignment feedback report in Microsoft excel.
• Time Keeping. Making the timesheet for all member of my Department.
• Prepare temporary access for the visitors and new employee who don't have Aramco ID.
• Prepare the Vacation Leave for all member of my Department.
• Request all office material and make inventory report every 2nd week of the month.
• Processes outgoing mail in outlook.
• Prepares a meeting and distributes to members at least two days before the meeting.
• Compiles and maintain an up to date telephone directory of numbers and addresses.
• Filing and retrieving documents. Handling confidential information.
• Other jobs are Photocopying and scanning documents.
- Administrative Clerk at Segia Gulf Gen Contracting Group
- PC Operator at Dae Myung Engineering & Construction
- PC Operator / Data Encoder at National Statistics Office
- at Saudi Arabia Kent Co. Ltd
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
- - Non-Business Use