Administrative coordinator and project support for housing development efforts
- Administrative Coordinator at Central City Concern
- Event Server at Total Staffing Event Services
- Program Assistant at Volunteers of America
- Residential Counselor at Volunteers of America - Men's Residential Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Administrative Coordinator for the Professional Recruiting Department. Customer Service, Receptionist and clerical duties.
- Administrative Coordinator at Ameri-Force
- Bilingual Parent Educator at Sunrise Children's Foundation
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep at Ameri-Force, Inc
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Dillard's
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- 120 credit hours - Bachelor's in Human Services
- - Human Services Management
CAREER PROGRESSION UX/UI Design California State University Northridge/ Northridge, CA California Psych Care / Van Nuys, CA User Acceptance Testing 10/2013 to present 03/2008 to 08/2008 Document Accessibility Administrative Coordinator Behavior Therapist
- Administrative Coordinator at Scrum
- Snagit Editor at BUREAU OF THE CENSUS
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- B.S. - information security
Water Distribution Administrative Coordinator. Responsible for entering PO’s, submitting invoices for payment, ordering supplies, maintaining inventory and dispatching calls.
- Administrative Coordinator at Brunswick Glynn Joint Water Sewer
- Office Manager/Administrative Assistant at Sturdicorp, LLC
- Administrator at Calfrac Well Services
- Patient Account Representative at Conifer Health Systems at Mercy Medical Center
6 months at this Job
As the Administrative Coordinator for Support Services
- Administrative Coordinator at Kingsley House
- Assistant to Associate Dean College at Music and Fine Arts
- Office Manager at Theater Arts and Dance, Loyola University
- Secretary/Correctional Officer Candidate at Hancock State Prison
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts - Psychology
Garden City, NY 2017 - 2018 (A Bridge from Healthcare to Home Facility with Respite Care and Long and Short Term Care) Administrative Coordinator - 40 hours per/week Professional duties included receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately, making appointments, typing and filing documents, answering, screening and forwarding phone calls, admitting and discharging patients and receiving and sorting mail
- Administrative Coordinator at Heartland Employment Services
- State High School Equivalency Assessment Evaluator at Data Recognition Corporation
- Member at Pomona Unified School District
- Member of the Curriculum Committee at Pomona Unified School District
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education
- Bachelor of Science - English Education
Baltimore, MD 11/2016- Present Administrative Coordinator ❖ consistently improves turnaround time for daily online gifts, postal gifts, and reimbursements ❖ contributes to monthly donor events ❖ generates "Thank you" letters and donor correspondences weekly ❖ prepares travel arrangements for executive team of nine ❖ produces prospect and other reports to increase donations ❖ manages calendars for executive team of nine ❖ optimizes time to provide availability for other duties as requested
- Administrative Coordinator at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Development Assistant at Maryland Institute College of Art
- Administrative Coordinator at Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System
- Office Administrator at Pulmonary Hypertension Association
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Psychology
During my tenure as an administrative coordinator my duties involved creating work orders, speaking with customers, dispatching truck drivers and creating shipping documents. I also assisted in repairing inventory discrepancies throughout several warehouses. There are also instances where I assisted employees troubleshoot their computer system issues in lieu of our help desk.
- Administrative Coordinator at Husqvarna Outdoor Products
- Telemarketer at Intermedia Marketing Solutions
- Salesperson & Manager Trainee at Waffle House
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Concentration in Human Resources Management
I first started at a cashier at Marshall’s I’m October 2017. After a year, the position opened up and I applied for it. I got the position and have been Administrative Coordinator since. As Admin Coordinator, my main task is the cash office. I’m the one that prepares the money bags for the registers for the next day. If there is a variance, I have to report right away to a manager. I’m also in charge of skill testing for the other associates and making sure it’s up to date.
- Administrative Coordinator at Marshalls
- CASHIER at MARSHALLS
- TEACHERS ASSISTANT at EPIC
5 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Administrative Coordinator and Cash Office Supervisor
• Cash handling experience
• Entered payroll
• Managed administrative processes and prepared key reports and documentation.
• Developed application tracking and filing systems for staff to reduce intake process.
• Responsible for preparing interviews, screening applicants and completing reference checks for all applicants.
• Collaborated in timely processing of billing and accounts receivables.
• Maintained a filing system and created spreadsheets and presentations.
• Orientation Leader for new hires
• Managed office supplies by restocking inventory when quantities ran low.
• Knowledge on maintaining and ordering supplies.
• Handled all incoming mail and prepared outgoing mail.
• Developed, implemented and improved office policies and procedures by setting a clear daily routine.
• Answered phone calls, provided information to callers and connected callers to appropriate people.
• Automated office operations, managing client correspondence, supplier record tracking and data communications.
• Collaborated with the accounting department to manage company's overall budget.
• Able to communicate effectively.
- Administrative Coordinator at Tjmaxx/ Homegoods
- Cashier/ Customer Service at
- Sales Floor Associate at Backroom
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor of Arts - English