• Schedule and coordinate client sessions, appointments, and meetings.
• Implemented new customer database and conducted client data transfer from old to new system.
• Oversee client billing
• Developing job task guide for administrative director position
• Oversee Social Media management
- Administrative Director at Real Child Consulting
- Administrative Assistant/Shipping Clerk at Geenyus Brand
- Administrative Director at Ratamacamp Percussion Camp
- Work Study Student at Williamson College Work-Study Student
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Ministry Leadership
Haiku, Hawaii November 2017 - Present
Executive Administrative Director
• Successfully recruit technical and administrative talent for contract-related proposals and projects
• Source / attract candidates using databases, social media, and internet mining
• Provide executive-level administrative support to CEO
• Draft/Edit memos, reports, RFP's, job descriptions and proposals
• Plan, and schedule meetings, phone calls, and interviews
- Executive Administrative Director at International Underwater Explorations, LLC
- Associate Insurance Account Executive - Worker's Compensation at Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc
- Rotational Intern at The Access Group
- Sales Representative at Avon
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
- LICENSE - Health Sciences
Danbury, CT Patient-centered integrated delivery system encompassing Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital, and Medical Group. Administrative Director, Revenue Cycle, 12-1-2017-Present Responsible for the accounts receivable of three Hospitals and Medical Group totaling over $67 million in charges each month, including denial management and third party follow up. Works collaboratively with other departments, /senior leadership to identify, install & manage revenue performance improvement initiatives. Spring 2018, lead Implementation of single platform for all three Hospital and Professional Clinical and Billing Revenue Cycle Systems. Establish and maintain open communications with contract facility customers. Monitor key performance indicators and collections goals, resolve billing issues and ensure timely payments
- Administrative Director, Revenue Cycle at Western Connecticut Health Network
- Director at Contact Center
- Manager at Contact Center
- Supervisor at Patient Financial Services
2 years at this Job
As a member of the executive leadership team I am responsible for overall management, strategic growth and development as well as P&L and operational drivers for the health system. My functions include the planning and development and continuous improvement of our operations.
• Ensure compliance with operating requirements and all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and rules.
• Selected and developed 2 new service lines in Pediatrics and Acute Medicine. (Developmental Pediatric and Palliatives Care)
• Collaborates with Hospital Presidents, System COO, and CMO to determine acquisition potential.
• Effectively onboard new Practices, Physicians, and Staff through collaboration with various departments, bridging gaps in private vs. network philosophies.
• Revenue Cycle Management - $950K Improvement in Pathology revenue and 5% growth Emergency Medicine revenue.
• Sets Physician and Administrator targets and goals according to budget and contracts.
• Ensures that the most cost effective vendors and products are being utilized.
• Actively participate in Quality Improvement program and activities including Quality projects and/or process improvement
• Performs financial and operational reviews, overseeing expenditures, staffing and overtime, marketing/volume building, and various operational indicators. Sr. Administrative Director of Academic Affairs for Undergraduate Medical Education (UME) and Graduate Medical Education (GME) Oversee the administration of residency/fellowship programs,
• Oversight of System Medical Libraries
• Creation and oversight of Medical Simulation Lab
• Communicate with GME constituents (GME Office(s), department, faculty, residents/fellows, ACGME, ABMS specialty board) on a regular basis.
• Interprets applicable laws, rules and regulations and ensures the practice is in compliance with them.
- Senior Administrative Director at Crozer Chester Medical Center
- Manager of Training and Quality Assurance at Cooper Health Systems
- Business Manager Department of Surgery at Cooper Health Systems
- Project Manager at Cooper Health Systems
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Oversee administrative and insurance staff of four locations (15 people) - Recruit, interview, staff and train all front desk position and insurance positions - Tracks clinic stats for each location to ensure accuracy as needed and reports to the Director of Operations. - Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. - Annual reviews completed for all staff - Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results. - Credentialing for all clinical staff - Manage front office operations to maximize patient satisfaction, collection of payments and customer service efforts
- Administrative Director at CACC Physical Therapy
- at New West Physicians
- Site Supervisor at Professional Physical Therapy, Paramus
- Manager of Administrative Staff at Excel Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Performax Health & Fitness
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Premier Clinical Research, Spokane WA 03/2017 - 07/2018
Administrative Director of Research
• Solicit, negotiate and execute clinical trial contracts and budgets
• Build, strengthen and maintain relationships with practice partners (sponsors, CROs, vendors etc.)
• Management and/or oversight of research staff and principal investigators
• Lead community engagement activities
• Develop, train and reinforce Good Clinical Practice and standards
• Generate metric reports to drive key business decisions
• Identify and address quality improvement areas Research Finance Manager
• Oversee budgets for 70+ clinical trials
• Negotiate and execute contracts and budgets
• Perform comprehensive financial audit
• Clean, improve and oversee Clinical Trial Management System
• Create data reports to drive business decisions (financial, personnel and facilities)
• Oversee primary staff of 4 and sub staff of 13
• Investigate opportunities for quality process improvement
• Launch/lead quality improvement initiatives
• Build/strengthen relationships with sponsors and contract research organizations
- Administrative Director of Research at Premier Clinical Research
- Research Associate Faculty; College of Nursing at Washington State University
- Project Coordinator; Department of Nephrology and Hypertension at University of Miami
- Project Coordinator; Upstate Health Research Network at University of Rochester
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Research
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Co-direct all functions of Siskiyou County Behavioral Health in conjunction with the clinical director.
• Oversee financial services including budgeting, cost reporting, fiscal management, billing, and contracts for the agency.
• Direct the quality assurance manager and all aspects of the quality assurance and performance improvement program including the quality improvement committee and subcommittees, performance improvement projects, work plans, utilization review, and state audits.
• Oversee the compliance program regarding the implementation of regulations, privacy and security, fraud prevention, breach reporting, site certifications, agency policy and procedures, the health information department, electronic health records, and other required compliance activities.
• Oversee administrative functions such as state reporting, personnel, support staff, maintenance, building safety and security, mental health access, authorization for services, transportation services, data analysis, purchasing, and scheduling.
• Provide oversight of the substance use disorder services of Behavioral Health including staffing, regulatory, billing, auditing, and expansion efforts to increase Drug Medi-cal funding.
- Administrative Director at County of Siskiyou
- Quality Assurance Manager at County of Siskiyou
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Psychology
Coordinate and manage logistics and materials for all corporate meetings.
o Single and multi-day meetings with attendance of 10 to 225 owners and senior-level management
personnel from RV dealerships and RV industry suppliers across the United States.
➢ Assist Executive Director in coordinating and executing required communication with members and vendors.
➢ Provided administrative support by performing various tasks necessary for day-to-day operations.
➢ Perform daily accounting responsibilities and tasks.
➢ Assist Financial Consultant and Treasurer with annual tax filings.
➢ Collect information and prepare reports for the Executive Director, Financial Consultant, and Board of Directors.
➢ Accurately track inventory and fulfill orders for branding materials and signage
➢ Complete site visits to designated dealer members.
➢ Schedule Board of Director meetings and record minutes.
- Administrative Director at Priority RV Network
- Storage Lot Manager at Bretz RV & Marine
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Bretz RV & Marine
- Nonprofit Intern at AniMeals No-Kill Animal Shelter & Animal Food Bank
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
* Manage day-to-day activities at early childhood facility * Ensuring DOH/ACS licensing standards are met and maintained, assists with completion and management of the NAEYC accreditation process * Hire, train, evaluate administrative and support staff; encourage and mentor teachers/support staff * Administer record keeping, Maintain data systems for facilities, students and staff * Supervise teachers (in absence of educational director) and other support staff * Manage student recruitment and Enrollment; Lead facility tours for prospective families; Explain or answer procedural questions * Assist parents with processing ACS voucher application/Review ACS voucher application for completion * Interface with ACS and vendors on facility/workorder issues * Establish performance goals and objectives for support staff * Meet with and maintain relationships/ partnerships with other administrators, parents, and community organizations * Plan and manage special events (i.e.: parent workshops. Parent dinners, student Christmas show and graduations)
- Administrative Director at Highbridge Advisory Council Family Services, Inc
- Service Coordinator at Giggles, Early Intervention
- Special Ed. Administrative Assistant at Highbridge Advisory Council Family Services, Inc
- Site Assistant, Champions Program at Knowledge Learning Corporation
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Home At Last Community Development Corporation Los Angeles, CA Administrative Director Reports directly to Executive Director of organization to ensure effective case management, shelter/housing and social services are provided to homeless population. Develop and oversee implementation of internal policies covering administration, finance, safety, training, procurements, etc., ensuring compatibility with contractual obligations to funders and Los Angeles Housing Authority. Oversee payroll and personnel functions, including hiring and interviewing perspective employees. Manage day to day operations of corporate office, including direct supervision of clerical and administrative staff. Review contracts, lease agreements, and insurance requirements and policies. Accounts payable for corporate and facility operations. Other administrative support and oversight as required by Executive Director, Accountant, and Executive Management staff. Private Property Management Los Angeles, CA Assistant Property Manager Assist owner/investor in complete management of real estate portfolio, consisting of over 190 tenants. Review rental applications, conduct credit checks, and collection of monthly rents. Preparation and service of 3-Day notices, as well as service and review of Unlawful Detainers. Coordinate repair and upgrades of apartments. Show properties to potential tenants and inspectors for Section 8 and Veteran Vouchers. Search for properties for investment as desired. Law Offices of Lonnie J. Brandon Culver City, CA Law Clerk-Intern Assist counsel with all aspects of caseloads. Prepared legal documents and pleadings, as well as proof read previously prepared documents and templates. Prepared correspondence as well as corresponded to clients, insurance companies, doctors and court personnel. Answer telephones and maintenance of daily calendar and filing systems. Legal research using legal software as well as internet search engines. DOMA Long Beach, CA 1st Choice Real Estate & Investments/Home Loans Unlimited Carson, CA Real Estate Agent/Loan Consultant Consult with homeowners, potential homeowners and business owners on the purchasing and selling of real property. Assist current homeowners and new buyers in refinancing existing loans and obtaining new loans. Advise clients on real estate matters. Executive Administrative Assistant Assist owner of real estate firm in all aspects of daily real estate and investing. Prepare correspondence to clients, lenders and agents. Order title reports, property profiles, cost comparisons and other real estate documents. Interview clients and assist in preparation of loan applications, listing agreements, purchase agreements and other forms. Schedule appointments with clients and loan representatives as well as meetings with broker and agents. Prepare stats for monthly meetings. Hair Care Oasis Long Beach, CA Owner/Hair Stylist/Hair Replacement Specialist I am presently the owner and stylist at a diverse salon and retail store in Long Beach. I manage both commissioned and booth rental stylist, as well as all daily activities of salon from hiring and training to payroll, accounting, marketing, maintenance and repairs. I provide management of salon web page, design and distribution of marketing materials for promotions, sales and special events. Manage ordering of inventory of all retail products, including international orders which encompassed following regulations of the US Customs department. JGM (Architectural Firm/Project & Construction Management) Los Angeles, CA Marketing Coordinator/Executive Administrative Assistant Based in the corporate office, responsible for preparing proposals for multi-million dollar construction projects, which requires constant communication and interaction with CEO, project managers, consultants, government, city, public and private agencies/clients/owners and other marketing staff and personnel, on the telephone, in person and in writing. I represented the firm as well as gathered proposal requirements and conducted site walks at pre-proposal meetings, conferences and other social events. Partially responsible for the recruiting of potential employees and team members as well as some contract/pay negotiations. I also have ~~~~~~~~~ administrative duties as stated below. Executive Administrative Assistant Provide administrative and clerical support to CEO, President, CFO, HR Representatives and other architectural and engineering staff. Train new administrative employees, Compose letters, faxes, e-mails and memos for inter-office and external use. Maintain records, files, staff time sheets, sign-in sheets and Requests for Qualifications/Information (RFI's). Calendar meetings for CEO and President, as well as preparation of conference rooms for meetings, including food service. Make travel arrangements, processing and reconciliation of expense reports and special projects. Preserve information confidential in nature while executing daily assignments. I am also responsible for the distribution of all incoming mail and packages as well as the shipping of all outgoing packages. Assist human resource representatives in preparing offer letters, completion of new hire packets, and distribution of benefits packages. Ordering and maintaining supplies, and purchase and repair of other office equipment. Assist CFO with invoice reconciliations and maintaining of employee cell phones and parking cards.
- Administrative Director at Home At Last Community Development Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice/Business Administration