Ken Julian (360) 352-8911 Wages: $16.00 Administrative Director/Display Operator Data entry, order processer, inventory control, and helped order product. Proposals, apply for permits, prepared Bill-of-Ladings, general office duties, and customer service. Loading and unloading trucks. I am a licensed pyrotechnician. Setting up a fireworks display from start to finish. Communicated with multiple Fire Departments, BATF, and other Federal agencies.
- Administrative Director at Entertainment Fireworks Inc
- Invoicing Clerk and General Office at DD Sling & Supply
- Electrical Helper - Warehouse at Matrix Packaging
- Part-time & Hobby at Bartolotta Fireworks Company, Inc
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - self improvement
- High school or equivalent - Required classes, accounting and office skills
Lafayette, LA December 2017 - Present * Reconcile multiple bank accounts * Develop and monitor daily progress reporting system Administrative Director Elite Sand & Aggregates, LLC, Lafayette, LA
- Administrative Director at Allied Discount Tire & Brakes
- Compliance Officer at TEP Pipeline Project & Seaway Project Project Consulting Services
- Office Manager, AHE Pipeline Project at Enterprise Products
- Office Manager, CO2 Green Pipeline Project at Enterprise Products
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Business Education
40 hours per week Promoted to Administrative Director after one year of hard work and dedication to the improvement and expansion of the company. Primary liaison for client correspondence. Oversees day-to-day operations and coordinates external correspondence and internal operations as project manager. Manage and resolve multiple clients' needs, requests, complaints, content, etc. Oversees and is primary contact for Media persons for organizing, planning and scheduling media campaigns. Coordinate efforts of client, internal personnel, and external vendors for successful campaigns. Oversees Accounts Services (payables/receivables). Maintains time and attendance for all employees. Develops and implements new systems or administrative processes to improve workflow (e.g, files maintenance, records management, various administrative databases, use of cloud-based file maintenance, etc.). Identifies, restructures, and recommends ways of eliminating, combining, simplifying or improving administrative office procedures and processes. Establishes, maintains and revises the office filing system, and is the primary point of contact for records management. Acts as a collection officer, as needed. Assists President with creative direction, copywriting and editing, production, and project management by editing, reviewing, overseeing, and acting as creative director/producer as needed. Assists Art Directors with development of print, web, and collateral artwork as creative director and content manager. Works closely with artists and web developers to build websites and manage content, as needed, with experience in Word Press, GoDaddy, and Network Solutions environment.
- Administrative Director at Wayne Scheiner & Company, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Wayne Scheiner & Company, Inc
- Store Manager/Assistant at Jeweler's Repair Shop
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Psychology
- High School Diploma
Started as a teacher assistant and was promoted to Administrative Director in 2 months due to my office and management skills. Responsible for maintaining all records and files for staffs and approximately 100 students. Established proper file system to ensure all recordings were completed in a timely and accurate manner. Filled in as teacher assistant whenever needed.
- Administrative Director at Miracle Zone Childcare Center, Floyds Knobs, IN
- Administrative Officer and Building Supervisor at Vung Tau Veterans and Friends Children's Fund, Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Project Secretary at Semco Maritime, Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Front Desk Clerk at Binh An Residence, Vung Tau, Vietnam
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business English
As the Administrative Director for Dr. Allee my job titles and responsibilities include:
• Insurance Verification Specialist - I check eligibility and benefit information on all patients prior to their visit.
• Account reviews are performed on each patient prior to their visit and front office employees are informed on how to proceed with collections.
• Collection calls are preformed in order to settle unpaid debts.
• Aging reports are completed and statements are mailed to patients along with collection notices.
• Assistance is provided to patients in regards to billing and insurance inquiries and payment arrangements.
• Detailed billing reports are reviewed and discussed with billing specialists.
• Office supply management, organization and upkeep of the front office.
• Scheduling appointments for five providers and obtaining necessary records.
• Answering and managing incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
• Opening and properly distributing incoming mail, handling returned mail, and categorizing incoming faxes.
• Coordinating, scheduling and arranging meetings between the providers and the drug representatives.
• Managing all Worker's Compensation claims.
• Reviewing all insurance explanation of benefits and in-house billing information before sending claims to the billing office.
• Organizing and distributing front office rules and guidelines to employees.
• Managing home health, radiology, laboratory, and hospital billing.
• Creating and distributing invoices to employers for in-office claims.
- Administrative Director at Dr. Brian Allee
9 years, 6 months at this Job
Professional Administrative Director, Duke Human Vaccine Institute and Center for HIV/Aids Vaccine Immunology and Immunogen Discovery (CHAVI-ID)
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
March 2007 - June, 2016
• Responsible for fiscal management of $90 million budget
• Administrative and financial oversight for CHAVI cooperative agreement totaling $350 million over 7 year award period
• Management, supervision, and professional development responsibilities for 16 staff members
• Successfully developed and implemented risk-based model to monitor subrecipients on federal awards
• Successfully developed and implemented centralized travel management program from conception, vendor selection, to rollout
• Responsible for development and implementation of the CHAVI administrative portal, a web-based tool for grants management that facilitates the preparation of budgets, justifications, invoices, and requests for rebudgeting of funds. Planned and participated in on-site training for all foreign subrecipients.
• Oversight of research compliance activities for the Institute
- Administrative Director at Duke Human Vaccine Institute and Center
- Senior Administrator at Duke Human Vaccine Institute and Center
- Director of Finance at Department of Medicine
- Associate Auditor at Internal Audit Office
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Administrative Director – School of Dentistry December 2017– Present Oversee financial management, forecasting, and human resources management for 100+ full-time faculty, staff and affiliate employees; directly manage 10 employees; responsible for $9M annual operating budget Serve as executive operational director for 6 dental/oral and maxillofacial surgery clinics serving 4100+ clients per month; Developed reorganization strategy and proforma for separating the pediatric practice into 3 distinct clinical practices and strategic plan for using existing resources to improve production and revenue. Established cost-reduction and revenue targets. Served as a strategic advisor and author for the impact analysis of the residency programs that lead to the reversal of the executive decision to cancel the program and preserved $3M revenue; and maintained 50,000 patient visits served for the State of Washington annually. Oversaw new hire, onboarding, compliance for HIPAA/FERPA, and credentialing HR process from end-to-end for 6 new appointees, including hiring and training the Chair’s executive assistant.
- Administrative Director at University of Washington - Departments of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pediatric Dentistry
- Assistant Director at UW Information Technology
- Administrative Director at School of Dentistry - Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Program Manager III – Worldwide Advertising Recruiting at Amazon.com
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MEd - Organizational Development
- BA - English
Provide leadership in the delivery of Sutter SeniorCare PACE including oversight of operations of the adult day health centers, the primary care clinics and the home health department. Additionally, the Administrative Director ensures compliance with government regulations and state contractual requirements and responsibility for quality assurance, utilization management, customer satisfaction, marketing/outreach, budget development and financial management, employee and community relations.
- ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR at SUTTER HEALTH/SUTTER SENIORCARE
- SITE DIRECTOR at RIVERSIDE HEALTH SYSTEM/RIVERSIDE PACE
- SITE DIRECTOR at SENTARA HEALTHCARE
- DIRECTOR at VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT
- BS - GERONTOLOGY
I am the main Administrative Director for the north office this entails creating and maintaining client/project folders, preparing and distributing inspection letters, contracts and proposals. I send out over 300 monthly invoices with 100% accuracy. I direct incoming calls for not only the north offices but I assist with other offices when needed. I arrange several monthly meeting and distribute minutes to managers as needed. I schedule inspections as needed for multiple builders. I maintain and purchase office supplies through different suppliers to find the best deal. I also supervise one administrative assistant in our Ft Collins office overseeing her work and training.
- Administrative Director North Offices at RMG Engineers
- HR Coordinator, Administrative Assistant at RFI, LLC
- Receptionist at ALS Environmental
- Accounting Administrative Assistant at EnviroPest
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Position was eliminated during company-wide budget reduction (Letter of Recommendation available upon request) * First point of contact for clients entering the facility and maintaining a warm, clean and welcoming lobby area * Provide support to the Administrative Director as well as all subordinate staff (sending emails, photocopying, typing meeting minutes, other assigned office duties, as well as filling in for staff in classroom) * Checking, maintaining, updating and entering data into center database and physical files * Supervised staff in absence of Administrative Director to ensure all health, safety, licensing and business practices were maintained. * Planned School Age Summer Camp Program and ensured its financial success * Devised systems that increased the efficiency of ordering office and classroom supplies and food inventory, and tracking petty cash disbursement, as well as maintaining client files * Collect and process account payments * Created and distributed informative and quality monthly newsletters to families * Provided tours and distributed program information to potential clients * Assessed and evaluated staff performance to perform staff reviews
- Assistant Administrative Director at St. Edwards Child Development Center
- Early Childhood PS Teacher/Infant Teacher/School Age Teacher at St. Edwards Child Development Center
- Administrative Assistant Support at Case Corporation
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- - 48 Credits completed in Child Care and Development Associate Degree Program
- BS - Business