Sub-Editon (International Desk) 1st November 2017 to till now Specialization:
Fields of Specialization Description
• German Language
- Administrative/Executive at Poriborton.com
- at thereoprt24.com
- Staff Reporter at Poriborton.com
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Marketing
- BBS - Marketing
- HSC - Business Study
- SSC - Business Study
Administrative Executive virtually updated and converted forms from Microsoft word into adobe acrobat fillable forms. Designed business cards using Microsoft publisher, spreadsheets, managed entire company calendar, organized schedules and prepared appointments as well as events and travel. Internet research, and data entry.
- VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at RAILSDOG DBA DIRECT NORTH LLC
- SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE / MANAGEMENT at LENTINI'S FARM
- HOSTESS at TRICO FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT at TRICO FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Management
• Create and enforce policies for effective data management, review contracts.
• Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
• Review contracts made with customers, vendors, partners, and employees.
• Negotiate, support and manage effective contracts.
• Administrative duties such as; bookkeeping, communications, scheduling, data entry, secretarial services.
- Administrative Executive at Klin Behavioral Research
- Behavior Analyst at AbleTo
- Analyst at Discover Financial Services
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor's Degree
Developed and organized Company daily schedule and organizational plan which resulted in an increase of sales. Maintain executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings conferences Communicate with Assistant Managers and/or Warehouse Manager regarding daily operational issues and events Scheduled and Managed all customer appointments Handled all payroll and accounts payable and accounts receivable Conserve owner time by reading researching and routing correspondence and email drafting letters and documents collecting and analyzing information Training of any new hires Update company department and management team's systems and information Fielded general inquiries and transmitted to the appropriate person Managed calendars and appointments for technicians and owner Managed owners personal calendar and appointments/ travel arrangements Answered and managed all customer related inquires Built customer confidence and protected operations by keeping information confidential Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems Contributed to team effort by accomplishing assigned work as requested and on schedule To solve and manage customer issues as they arise and refer to the Warehouse manager when necessary Creates a work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition, mutual respect Complete and submit purchase orders Identify resources, manage daily workload and, in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager
- Administrative Executive at JJ GATES INC
- Volleyball Coach at TAV AND ACE VOLLEYBALL
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Kinesiology
- Bachelors of Science - Kinesiology
* Provide Business Management, Litigation, and Tax partners with executive assistance, encompassing calendar and correspondence management, domestic and international travel, appointments scheduling, media appearances, speaking engagements, and administration. * Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders via phone, email, and face-to-face; respond to enquiries or refer to the appropriate person. * Plan and organize internal and client meetings; take and distribute minutes, follow up on outstanding issues, prepare required documents and reports, and coordinate invitations and other communications. * Manage vendors, invitation lists, catering, and venues to coordinate corporate luncheons with strict budgets. * Organize large-scale company events and prepare guest speakers, presentations, and other collateral for executives. * Lead front-office operations and direct inventory, new employee onboarding, certification accreditation programs, budget and expense reporting, as well as special or ongoing administrative projects.
- Administrative Executive Assistant/Receptionist at SCHNEIDER LLP
- Front Office Agent / Concierge at THE BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL AND BUNGALOWS
- Hotel Ambassador / Front Office Agent at THE SLS HOTEL AT LOS ANGELES
- Guest Relations at THE BEVERLY WILSHIRE FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Managed a compound of High end homes, (eight homes) and Twelve commercial buildings in Santa Fe NM. Supervised and guided full time housekeepers and maintenance Dept of cleaning all interior and exterior of the homes and buildings. Met with all employees, vendors on weekly basis and maintained a high quality of customer satisfaction for guests, tenants and any maintenance issues on site that needed to be addressed Responsibilities: -review and verify all invoices and check requests -sort, code and match invoices -set invoices up for payment -enter and upload invoices -general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to GM -maintain electronic and hard copy filing system -open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence -perform data entry and scan documents -manage calendar for GM -assist in resolving any administrative problems -run company's errands to post office and office supply store -answer calls from customers and tenants regarding their inquiries -prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails -schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for GM -maintain office supplies for departmentnto system - track expenses and process expense reports - prepare and process electronic transfers and payments, prepared and performed check runs as needed Estate Manager Tom Ford, Alexander LLC. - Santa Fe, NM Executive House Manager | Tom Ford, Alexander LLC. | Santa Fe, NM Head of housekeeping and Maintenance - Talaya Hill & Cerro Pelon Ranch. Bringing leadership and direction in meeting a very high standard in the maintenance and cleaning of homes in SantaFe located on Talaya Hill as well as the seven residences located at Rancho Cerro Pelonin Galisteo, NM. ( 75$ million dollar Ranch )Responsible for managing and directing all cleaning and maintenance related issues on a weekly basis while managing the work-flow around the house. In addition to the maintenance of the homes, provided a warm and inviting atmosphere when the owners are in residence following a specific directive schedule of cleaning while maintaining a position of being available, but invisible at all times. keeping a seamless schedule, allowing for the least disruption to the occupants of the home. Supervised and directed the activities of the housekeeping, maintenance, and all vendors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Monitored all security systems, Maintained all maintenance supplies and cleaning products, Shopping needs, Flower directives when owner is in residence, Develop House Manual report on regular basis as to condition of homes and Assisted in all logistics for major projects on the property. Regional Property Manager/Administrative Assistant ROWE Legacy Inc. - Albuquerque, NM -Communicated Clearly and effectively with all residents, employees and vendors. - Went to court on a monthly basis to file for eviction - Verify receipts and approve payments for vendors and labors. - Communicated with real estate appraisers to identify actual value of properties and accordingly finalize the deal with land owners. -Supervise construction, renovation, repairs, and schedule maintenance activities. -Prepare and file all documents related to land acquisition, projects pecifications and rentals. -Keep accurate books, plan and execute for General Manager (DanRowe)in daily Realtor operations. -Answer all resident complaints, Realtor calls of pending sales and resolve inquiries as often as possible keeping accurate paperwork that is required by the Qualifying Broker for real estate licensee duties. -Assisted in marketing and all promotion duties, proficient at using Realtor programs like MLS, Authentisign, etc. -Made and managed all appointments for GM, and on some occasions planned and helped out with special events and all administrative duties. Property Manager/Administrative Assistant DJ's Property's - Albuquerque, NM PT Property Manager DJ's Property's | Albuquerque Completed final move-out walk-throughs for tenants. Introduced and monitored effective lease renewal programs. Carefully screened applicants for tenancy. Analyzed and evaluated monthly and quarterly financial statements. Developed annual operating budgets as well as sales and marketing plans. Verified that all customer complaints were handled promptly and appropriately. Communicated effectively with owners, residents and vendors. Followed up on delinquent tenants and coordinated collection procedures going to court on a monthly basis. Scheduled contractors for maintenance issues. Handled disciplinary actions, performance appraisals and terminations of lease. Maintained original leases and renewals for the management office. Handled all emergency 24-hour on-call service for any tenant issues. Verified income, assets and expenses and completed file tracking sheet for each applicant. Completed annual rent calculations using housing database software. Developed and executed a plan to achieve and maintain rate of occupancy by always posting signs and using online rental sites. Coordinated with housekeeping, vendors and maintenance to upkeep all properties. Responsible for paying all invoices from all vendors for property's. Executive Housekeeper Manager / Nanny Rancho Villa Estate - Albuquerque, NM Executive House Manager Rancho Villa | Albuquerque Managed and cleaned all interiors and exteriors in a 12,000 square foot estate and Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption for estate. Worked directly with owners and vendors of home to achieve all goals throughout the year. Implemented innovative programs to increase loyalty and directive for estate. Hired and trained all staff. Maintenance and housekeepers Managed work flow to exceed quality service goals and cared for children as needed.
- Property Manager/ Administrative Executive at GypsybabyLLC
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
Aided senior leadership during executive decision-making process, generating customer and performance data reports to recommend corrective actions and improvements. Screened resumes, qualified eligible applicants and coordinated phone or in-person interviews. Used Quickbooks for invoicing and other bookkeeping activities such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Profit and Loss Analysis, Cost Structure Analysis, Inventory. In charge of Purchase Orders, Biweekly Payroll, Employees Personal Documents, Food Safe Quality Annual Audit Certification, Reception of Raw Material, Dispatch of Merchandise, Petty Cash, Customer Service. Key Accounts Management and New Accounts Development.
- Administrative Executive at Rudel Enterprises
- Production and Logistic Coordinator at Decofruta LLC
- Administration Manager and Training Manager at Nuestra Mesa C.A. Valencia-Venezuela
- Administrative Director at Dexcom C.A
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
• Attend to service calls/emails and coordinate with the Supervisors for a particular team to attend to the case.
• Ensure all jobs assigned to the technicians are done & service reports are submitted promptly.
• Address clients' feedback/complaints accordingly.
• Update client's details eg. email address in SAP.
• Collate and submit team's attendance, OT claims, leave forms & medical certificates.
• Ensure technicians send their vehicle for inspection & settle summons promptly.
• Arrange technicians to go for 6 monthly check up.
• Coordinate with Logistic department on technicians' uniform stock order.
• Facilitate basic onboarding procedures for newly joined technicians & work closely with Human Resource department on technicians' resignation.
• Work closely with Finance on billing, credit notes & bad debts.
• Liase with the relevant parties on the submission of necessary documents eg. Permit to Work, Vehicle Clearance, Certificate of Completion, etc.
• Process new application/renewal of technicians NEA licence.
• Enroll technicians for courses.
• Work closely with Management team & I.T team on areas to improve eg. Interface of mobile app, cleaning up of clients master list & internal shared folders, reviewing work processes eg. submission deadline of service reports, leave form, medical leave, petty cash, etc.
• Perform other administrative/adhoc duties eg, filing and more. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY & RESPONSIBILITIES 'D] Golden Village Multiplex Pte Ltd Joined as an Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist
• Receive incoming calls and channel to the respective department/person.
• Liase with the locations on lost and found items & follow up with patrons.
• Forward customers feedback/complaints to the Operations Manager.
• Attend to visitors, arrange courier service, purchase office & pantry supplies, distribute incoming fax & mails and ensure office equipment are running smooth.
• Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned eg. validation of complimentary pass, etc. Promoted to Secretary to General Manager's Office
• Provide administrative/secretarial support to the General Manager, Senior Project Manager & Operations Director.
• Manage and maintain Senior Managements calendars/appointments.
• Prepare and submit expense claims, set up and maintain filing system.
• Compile documents for signatory and distribution of signed documents to relevant departments.
• Oversee the office equipment and reception are running well.
• Carry out other additional duties assigned by the Senior Management Transferred to the Operations/Programming Department to support the General Manager, Film Exhibition
• Raise Purchase Order & Purchase Requisition for the locations.
• Keep track of all different license/contract expiry dates for Technical Manager to follow up on renewal.
• Collate locations managers' medical certificates and leave forms for Operations Manager.
• Arrange monthly Operations meeting and prepare necessary documents/materials for the meeting.
• Pack and arrange movie premiums to be sent to the locations.
• Provide ad-hoc administrative support. Transferred to the Marketing Exhibition Department [Promoted to Senior Executive in 2014]
• Handle signature programs eg. Kids Flix, Mums and Babies, Book Early Pay Less & Surprise Screening. Coordinate with relevant parties and prepare the necessary eg. brief for locations, free gifts, etc.
• Follow up with vendor/technical team to put up/remove marketing collaterals for the signature/loyalty programs accordingly.
• Coordinate with Social Media agency on materials for FB & IG posts.
• Liase with movie Distributors on movie premiums giveaways.
• Provide logistic support in marketing/loyalty campaigns/events.
• Schedule monthly eDMs and share with vendors for them to prepare the base and send out the eDMs tp our members.
• Attend Operations Meeting to give & gather feedback of promotions.
• Keep track of all different license/contract expiry dates and inform project person to follow up on renewal.
• Manage filming/photoshoot request.
• Liase and coordinate with Human Resource Manager & polytechnic lecturer on recruitment of Interns for the department.
• Brief interns on the admin job scope eg. collate taxi receipts, select & notify winners, raise group booking form, raise purchase requisition form, etc.
• Ensure interns are performing well and complete all tasks as per the deadlines.
• Approve interns timesheet, conduct the evaluation and submit the Interim & final assessments.
• Manage other administrative duties such as issuance of taxi vouchers, follow up on outstanding payment, collate mc, requisition of complimentary EMPLOYMENT HISTORY & RESPONSIBILITIES 'D] Heerema Marine Contractors Joined as an Administrative Clerk
• Responsible to send out faxes and distribute incoming faxes according to distribution list of each project.
• Ensure all documents are recorded and file properly.
• Photocopy large quantity of manuals for each project. Promoted to Junior Secretary
• Copy typing of handwritten manuals/correspondence for Project Managers' approval before arranging for the document to be fax/couriered offshore.
• Ensure office pantry and equipment are running smoothly.
• Ensure documents are filed accordingly.
• Supervise Administrative Assistant.
- Operations & Administrative Executive at Express Pest Solutions Pte Ltd
11 months at this Job
● Primary duty is to support the GmbH & Asia General Manager, Vice Presidents and Office Staffs.
● Working with all Regional Executive Assistants to schedule and arrange monthly Senior Leaders meeting, Operation Reviews for Local and Regional.
● To ensure smooth coordination of meetings as required.
● Handle the full spectrum of travel arrangements including flight arrangements, hotel accommodations, visa applications and travel itineraries
● Logistics arrangement for quarterly Local & Regional Senior Leaders Meeting, including arranging of accommodation, transportation. 3
● Negotiations with Hotel on annual rates review, complimentary rates/optimal seminar packages.
● To assist in collating and verifying claims submitted by GMs' for CEO's approval.
● To assist in the coordination of any staff welfare activities
● Sourcing Venues & Organising events like Distributors Business meeting.
● Sourcing of Vendors on corporate gifts, corporate business cards.
● Order Processing using Navision system, issuing Purchase Orders, Proforma Invoices to factory, and Tax Invoices to Customers.
● Liaising with Customers on their orders, as in Delivery Date, stocks availability.
● General administrative work include filing, in charge of daily mails, ordering of stationery & beverages & courier service.
● Preparation of Card key access for staffs.
● Ensures satisfactory maintenance of the general office.
● Undertake special projects: Office Renovation and Office Relocation.
- Administrative Executive at Dornier MedTech GmbH / Dornier MedTech Asia Pte Ltd
- Administrative Executive at Nanyang Technological University
- HR/Administrative Executive at Nippecraft Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Spectrum Conferencing Pte Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration
- Diploma - Human Resource Management
- 'O' Levels
An Administrative Executive who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients serves as the primary point of contact for phone and website kept queries, along with records, documents, and appointments utilizing Salesforce database.
• Professionally process outbound sales or customer service calls.
• Focus on attention to detail, along with maintaining vague general strong analytical skills while enhancing the communication with customers
• Sustain a high level of promptness using harmonious, reliable guiding principle standards.
• Maintain company and client confidentiality while established sales goals on outbound projects.
• Multi-task through adopting a variation of calls without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively manage time while remaining Independent and self-motivated
• Dynamic, Positive and Intuitive customer service skills and sales skills; Strong analytical and writing skills.
- Administrative Executive Coordinator at Confidential Employer
- Enrollment Specialist at Greenwood Hall
- Director of Business Development at Elite Senior HomeCare Services
- Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of California-Orange County
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Art
- - Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Bachelor of Arts - Printmaking