Provided administrative & executive assistance, customer service, acted as human resource liaison, and performed accounts payable / accounts receivable duties.
• Managed executive schedules, tracked expenses, coordinated meetings.
• Created and managed job postings, coordinated interviews, provided new hire documentation, entered new employee into ADP.
• Assisted in purchasing of materials and assets, paid invoices, processed requests for quotes, billed customers, and collected payments.
• Created infrastructure to efficiently carry out daily operations by maintaining customer database, spreadsheets, responsible for certifications and permits.
- Administrative/Executive Assistant at Service Connected Inc & SC Building Material
- Administrative Assistant at Paradise Construction Inc
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Irvine Pipe & Supply
- Accounts Receivable Assistant at Garza Industries
9 months at this Job
EES Division of Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Working under Team Nelson with Congressional Reporting, my duties involve but are not limited to:
• Documentation of government employee travel via ConcurGov (CGE)
• Assistance with proper 10089A/10089B voucher submission
• Compiling worktime ledgers from various departments for HR record-keeping
• Generating appropriate updates for EMAP 3.0 (updated version) alongside OIT
• All-encompassing updates with conferences/service requests in EMAP database
• Management of 95% + TSR FY18/FY19 data spreadsheets
• Report generation for justification across multiple departments within VHA (pivot charts depicting reported event numerical values, formatting of tables for professional delivery, data consolidation)
• EES division FY19 PowerPoint slide generation and modification for congressional submission
• EMAP database clean-up and modifications of appropriate data
• Additional administrative duties distributed per leadership Executive Assistant
- Administrative Executive at Dept. of Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- Executive Assistant at Secure24
- Administrative Assistant at
- Food Prep Trainer at Panera Bread Company
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
~Served as Executive Assistant to two directors and seven managers which included keeping calendars and planning meetings and events. ~Tracked budget to ensure all travel supplies were purchased within budgetary constraints. ~Scheduled and designed PowerPoint presentations for monthly divisional meetings for both divisions and wrote and distributed meeting minutes to appropriate individuals. ~Arranged travel according to state travel protocol and GSA. Provided agendas, necessary contacts and meeting materials for out of town meetings, conferences, and seminars. ~Collaborated with other administrative team members, human resources and the finance department on projects, staff development, contracts and legislative directives. ~Created mail-merges to notify water districts of delinquent water conservation reports and other necessary communication. ~Reviewed timesheets for 50 employees ~Managed office supplies and office equipment.
- Administrative/Executive Assistant at Texas Water Development Board
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at Office of the Governor
- X-Ray Department Clerk at Gerald Champion Memorial Hospital
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management - Administrative Specialist
- NA - Counseling
• Provide high level administrative and personal assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Chairman of a leading global independent investment advisory firm.
• Manage heavy call volume, act as gatekeeper and maintain call log for incoming messages for the CEO & Chairman. Ensure the productivity of the Chairman by organizing, prioritizing and summarizing emails, meeting requests, priority requests, meeting materials and conflicts as appropriate.
• Manage CEO's complex and frequently changing calendar, coordinate all personal and corporate meetings and appointments, arranged domestic and international travel, including private charters.
• Handle conference/meeting logistics including selecting venues, hiring catering companies, designing menus, creating invitations, purchasing gifts, tracking attendance, creating agendas, obtaining audio/visual equipment and ensuring smooth program operation.
• Create and submit multicurrency expense reports, schedule and organize board/management/staff meetings and other group events, conference calls and special events for top executives.
• Prioritize conflicting needs and making decisions for successful completion of projects/issues, often with deadline pressures.
• Extensive liaising with internal and external parties for transparent, up-to-date information regarding event and agenda changes and confirmations, ensuring all parties are informed with required details.
- Administrative Executive Assistant at Evercore Partners, LLC
- Administrative Legal Assistant at Willkie Farr and Gallagher LLP
- Legislative Intern at Regional Office of U.S., Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
- Legal Intern at Putnam County District Attorney's Office
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Run daily reports
● Data Entry
● Budget and travel expense reporting
● Arrange travel and meeting schedule for both CFO and Therapists
● Transfer data daily from one program to another (OCM to Arms)
● Provide administrative support for CFO
● Provide administrative support for 5 Therapists
- Administrative Executive at HOPE Program
- Administrative Assistant at sharper future
- Office Operations Assistant at RKI Instruments
- Appraisal Clerk at Fremont Bank Corporate Office
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Sociology - Sociology
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers
• Trained 1 administrative assistants during notice period, ensuring that they pay explicit attention to company policies and minute details
• Maintained utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics
• Managed travel and expense reports for department team members
• Typed documents such as correspondence, drafts, memos, and emails
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
• Prepared monthly report for Management
• Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming messages and correspondence
• Purchased and maintained office supply inventories, always being careful to adhere to budgeting practices and with required approval
• Worked on Vendor management and Billing on daily,weekly and monthly basis
• Greeted visitors and determined to whom and when they could speak with specific individuals
- Administrative Executive at Kothari Products Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Senior Executive - Corporate Communication and Public Relations at Rose valley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd
- Executive - Corporate Communication and Public Relations at Rose valley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd
- Front Desk Receptionist at Rose valley InfoTech Pvt. Ltd
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school - Science
• Scheduling appointments, travel, meetings, conferences
• Organizing Excel spreadsheets, One Note, Timesheets, Expense Reports
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Administrative Executive at Reel Telecommunication Services
- Administrative Executive/Coordinator at Broadband Soultions
at this Job
- Doctorate - Psychology
- Master's - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Dedicated and enthusiastic professional with more than ten years of experience working in office management and operations. Managed a team of 24 real estate agents and administrative professionals. Managed all HR duties for the team including hiring, benefit management, and payroll. Tracked all agent sales numbers and lead sources. Acted as executive assistant to the owner; managing his calendar and responding to all correspondences on his behalf in a confidential manner Worked creatively with the owner to create engaging marketing materials. Ran profit and loss statement monthly and created annual budget. Arranged all office purchases. Created and manged systems to track all operations
- Administrative/Executive Assistant at Jim Shaffer and Associates
- Financial Coordinator at Jewish Senior Life of Metro Detroit
2 years, 6 months at this Job
As an Administrative and Executive Assistant at Cost Sharing Solutions I have had many job duties. I started with the company in January 2015, when the company was just 8 employees and in a barn. I have since grown with the company and helped to created multiple departments, staff the company, etc. My job duties with the company since 2015 until now include: 1. Creating/generating reports 2. Basic office tasks such as filing, booking appointments, and planning daily agendas. 3. Interviewing/staffing 4. Employee reviews/raises etc. 5. Invoicing for clients/book keeping. 6. Booking travel arrangements. 7. Quality Control - screening call center rep's phones calls with potential members. 8. Conducting research 9. Creating presentations 10. Training for new employees 11. Answered phone calls/emails for clients 12. Managed multiple employees/Supervised the Lead Admin. Department. 13. Data entry on excel. 14. Ordering office supplies/tracking office inventory. 15. And overall provide support, loyalty, and try to help maintain the employee morale.
- Administrative/Executive Assistant at Cost Sharing Solutions
- Sales Representative/Customer Service at Cost Sharing
- Executive Assistant Manager at Cinnabon
4 years at this Job
- High school
High performing Administrative Executive with 10+ years of experience, providing comprehensive and skillful support to all levels. I have also gained exceptional customer service skills, from providings serviceto all different types of clients, within a range of different organizations.
United States Postal Service September 2017-August 2018
City Carrier Assistant
● Job Duties: I started my postal career at Williston PO and ended with Ocala PO. Daily, I would find my assigned route, sort & case all of the mail according to the route. I would then load: that mail, with machine sorted mail, and parcels/packages inside of an USPS postal vehicle. The final step was to deliver all mail and provide exceptional customer service, throughout the route. While practicing defensive driving and following all rules and regulations.
● Reason for Leaving: Voluntary Resignation- because of the lack of balance between home and work life. Also because of scheduling which consisted of 11-12 hour days, working 10-13 days straight, with no guaranteed day off, in a vehicle that, at times, was 10-20 degrees higher than the outside temperature. I truly learned I am not able to work outside, in the heat.
● Direct Supervisor: Brandon Mendenhall - 4074907334
- High performing, Administrative Executive at United States Postal Service
- Manager Trainee at Hertz
- Customer Service Representative at
- Clerk Specialist at Marion County School Board
11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Associates of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration