Administrative intern tasked with assisting in the company's conversion to a web-based data system.
- Administrative Intern at RockSol Consulting Group, Inc.
- Team Member at Taco Bell/KFC
- Driver Helper at UPS
- Co-Owner at Allen's Lawn Service
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
Dallas, TX 5/18 - PRESENT
(An acute care surgical hospital and pain management facility located at THR Presbyterian Dallas Hospital)
Responsibilities: Rotated through executive staff; staffed operating room patient reception
• Conducted cost-benefit analysis for patient self-service check-in kiosk in order to enhance patient flow, reduce administration cost, and increase patient satisfaction.
• Consulted in strategic planning to identify competitors, SWOT analysis, and key issue identification along with a review of external environment factors affecting the facility.
- Administrative Intern at Texas Health Resources Texas Institute for Surgery
- Physician Consultants at Xpress Labs
- Clinical Operations Director at Global-Infusions/Radius Medical Joint Venture
- Practice Administrator and Consultant at Bill H. Puryear, D.O. Primary Care Medical Clinic
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Quality Management
- BS - Biomedical Science
● Worked as Administrative Intern for Generations United, a non-profit in Redwood City, during the summer of 2018. ○ Worked directly with the Director to raise money for reading programs for children in Redwood City. ○ Worked with the Administrative Leads to seek out large sponsors, including major companies like Infiniti and Acura, to raise funds for events such as backpack drives and other city events.
- Administrative Intern at Generations United
- Administrative Intern at Redwood City Parks and Recreation Department
2 months at this Job
• Served in a clerical position that includes assessing applications for acquiring clients, processing leases for residents and maintaining open channels of communication to corporate-level personnel
• Administered property policies and legal standards under property management role
• Updated processes for residential request(s) orders and room assignments
- Administrative Intern at Cardinal Group
- Maitre d' at Cooks and Soldiers
- Group Leader at APEC Learning Center
- Assistant Manager at Wet Seal
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Neuroscience
Administrative intern for an educationally-driven summer camp for children. Some duties to include but not limited to; develop and teach lessons that coincide with curriculum, provide STEAM labs that include hands on experiments, provide vision and day-to-day leadership to students, develop ideas for raising awareness through various campaigns and social media, increased organizational visibility, scheduling field trips, accounts receivable/payable, cash handling, inventory.
- Administrative Intern at Mental Fitness
- Barista at Starbucks
- Customer Service Professional/Cashier at Bath & Beyond
- Front Office Specialist at Atlanta Neurological Associates, PC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S in Business Administration - Business Administration
1124 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90502 (424) 201-3000 Position: Administrative Intern Responsibilities: receptionist for administrative department, making spreadsheets for administration, managing internal database and information systems, organizing documents and files, learning how to prepare analytical reports, learning new ways to improve efficiency in a hospital setting
- Administrative Intern at L.A. Biomedical Research institute
- Barista at Starbucks Corporation
- Receptionist at Bella's Nails and Spa
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
• Directed a pilot of a weekend retail food service option involving the coordination of staffing, selection of items for the menu, development of a campus communication, and completion of a profitability analysis to justify the service going forward
• Performed various data and financial analyses including the assessment of monthly volumes/financials for the Radiology, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Food Services, Engineering, Environmental Services, and Security departments and the evaluation of over 26K cafeteria and Grab N Go market transactions
• Collaborated with members of the executive leadership team and operations leadership team to formulate a gap analysis involving 13 departments for the expansion of the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders (CCBD) service line on the Plano campus
• Conducted campus improvement projects including the creation of signage for a Grab N Go market, a directory for the Ambulatory Services Pavilion, an updated parking analysis for the campus, and an audit of the DVD players in patient rooms
• Assisted the pharmacy director with narcotic surveillance for 2017 and 2018 by developing a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to be used in the tracking of discrepancy types and providers involved
• Participated as an active member of the Plano Operations Leadership Team by attending department meetings and collaborating with management of non-clinical and clinical ancillary departments on various projects
• Participated in the recruitment and selection of the Fall 2018 Administrative Intern by corresponding with candidates and individually interviewing each candidate to assist in making a decision regarding the position
- Administrative Intern at Children's Medical Center of Plano
- Microbiology Laboratory Technician at Aloe Vera of America
- Intern/Certified Nurse Assistant at West Plano Plastic Surgery Center
3 months at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - Health Administration
- Bachelor of Biology - Biology
As an Administrative Intern in South Puget Sound Community College office of Diversity Equity and Inclusion Center, I was responsible for planning and promoting campus workshops for students, staff and community members. This project required me to promote the event on social media, send email blasts to students/staff, and design flyers to post around campus. As well as the day to day administrative task such as telephone calls, data entry, filing, typing memos, customer service, scheduling and ShoreTel communication.
- Office Administrative Intern at South Puget Sound Community College Diversity Equity and Inclusion Center
- Cashier/Warehouse Associate at Fred Meyer
- Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator/Driver/Receiving Specialist at Blue Tiger Coffee
- Peer Outreach Worker at Neighborcare Health
8 months at this Job
- One year at college. - Office Administration/Intercultural Communication
- High school - Standard high school diploma.
P.S. / I.S. 138 Rosedale, N.Y. September 2003-present Sixth Grade Teacher/Administrative Intern * Manage structured classrooms providing whole class, small group and individual instruction in English Language Arts and Social Studies * Provide standards based instruction utilizing the Balanced Literacy Model with the Teacher's College Reading and Writing Project * Create various cooperative learning projects * Prepare students for English Language Arts assessment * Involved in team-teaching, common planning, inquiry team, School Leadership Team and Black Spectrum Theatre Performances * Employ an integrated teaching approach with projects as an assessment tool * Assist administration in dismissal, assembly programs and attendance recording
- Sixth Grade Teacher/Administrative Intern at New York City Department of Education
- Director at Malverne Union Free School District
- Lead Teacher at Malverne Union Free School District
- Third Grade Teacher at New York City Department of Education
15 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Educational Administration
- Master's - Education & Special Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Work
September 2017 - Current
• Delivered a friendly and efficient customer experience through personally selling to and assisting customers.
• Developed leadership skills through managing associates.
• Updated our stores social media pages. Administrative Intern |Pepin Police Department May 2017 - Current
• Worked with officers and citizens in my community.
• Answered phone calls, responded to emails, and fixed grammar mistakes in reports.
• Assisted with meetings and trainings of new officers. OBJECTIVE Obtain an entry level position in the Business Administration, Marketing or Sales industries. [email protected] my.uwstout.edu 715-495-2539
- Administrative Intern at Pepin Police Department
- Community Management Intern at Walgreens
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration