The Accomplishments that i achieved as a Administrative Intern is successfully obtain all the work Experience and skills as part of my Office assistant job. As an Administrative Intern my duties and Responsibilities were working in each department of the Company which is Food Bank and Family Services and fill out Client's Databases, Filing papers, Organizing papers, Answering phone calls. printing papers.
- Administrative Intern at Food Bank and Family Services
2 months at this Job
- High school
Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey September 2017 - December 2017
• Designed a number of Excel spreadsheets
• Worked thoroughly with the Women & Wildlife event nominations
• Researched various topics relevant to the company, the environment, and several species
• Cultivated the Auction Support list for Women & Wildlife
• Modified the Twitter account and other social media
• Utilized Canva graphic design application, creating posters
• Scanned and printed out various documents
• Handled several check deposits for large amounts of money
• Assisted in putting together Adopt-a-Species
• Carried large boxes of company merchandise and transferred them
• Extensive Grant research spreadsheet
• Press release & media advisory NJ Acupuncture Center Administrative Intern May 2018 - September 2018
- Administrative Intern at Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public and Nonprofit Administration
• Completed a minimum of 250 hours in 6 weeks as an administrative intern at Shepherd's Village Assisted Living facility.
• Implemented a senior project which consisted of introducing the facility to Habilitation Therapy (HT) to facilitate caring for dementia Residents.
• Attend state board meetings, interdiciplinary team meetings and present HT in-service.
• Familiar with Auxiliary Grant, Medicaid and Medicare, EMAR care system, ISP & UAI, financial keeping through Quick Books.
• Sat in on interviews and conducted reference checks.
• Implement activities calendar for the month of June and July and staffing schedule for the month of June.
- Administrative Intern at Shepherd's Village
- Front Office Manager at Ace Dental Lab
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Briggs Home Health Agency
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Consulate Health Care of Norfolk
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Health Service Management
Generations United is an educational organization that revolves around providing resources and academic facilities to underprivileged schools in Redwood City. As an administrative intern I assisted the CEO in launching a program called Redwood City Reads that entailed daily reading sessions for students struggling in English. Along with several other company employees, I supervised and assisted in the execution of the logistics behind the program.
- Administrative Intern at Generations United
- Administrative Intern at Redwood City Parks and Recreation
2 months at this Job
- High school
specializes in market research, brand development, and website design. As an administrative intern I helped set-up the day to day operations, assisted with online research and created technical documents helpful to the company's success.
- ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN, BRAND INSTITUE at Brand Institute
- LEAD TEACHER/CAMP COUNSELOR COACH at YMCA
- VIDEOGRAPHER at LIVESYPHON
1 month at this Job
- B.A. - ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
Assist with the project of transferring patient medical information from the current Medical Oncology EMR into the new EMR. The Special Projects Administrative Intern will ensure all assigned projects are completed on schedule, and coordinate with and provide support and or education to practice team members in relation to assigned projects.
- Special Project Administrative Intern at Tidelands Health
- Digital Marketing Manager at INSYS Supporting Novartis Oncology
- Founder & Marketer at HEALTHY ON THE RUN VENDING, LLC
- Project Manager at THE CREATIVE GROUP
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Science
• Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
• Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages
• Receive and direct guests
• Create documents in MS Office software
• Create spreadsheets and presentations for staff
• File, record, and proofread data and reports
• Use the internet to perform research
- Turner Job Corps Administrative Intern at Student intern
- McDonalds Cashier at McDonalds Cashier
3 years at this Job
- - Training and Office Proficiency Assessment Certifications
My duties as an intern include basic administrative tasks, creating weekly show lists, listening to and reviewing unsigned bands, and assisting with PR/marketing statistics and ideas.
- Administrative Intern at Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group in West Hollywood
- Front Desk Receptionist at Hana Nails
- Floral Clerk at Safeway
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Entrepreneurship
- BBA - Business Entrepreneurship
- - Global Ecology Magnet
79106 I joined AVABHCS management team in September 2018 as the Administrative Intern under the directorship of Chief of Engineering Service. As the Administrative Intern, I report and provide administrative input to Ryan Schwitzer under the directorship of the Associate Director. I have learned and am continuing to learn the aspects regarding all Engineering topics throughout a health care system consisting of 35 VA owned building located at the Thomas E. Creek Medical Center and 4 Leases totaling 520,279 SF. Furthermore, such reporting includes technical and administrative support pertaining to Administrative duties and healthcare systems including Maintenance & Repair (M&R), Biomedical Engineering, Construction Engineering, Safety, and Fleet, and Administrative support. In this role I have continued to develop as an intern being guided by Ryan Schwitzer, Chief Engineer, who is responsible for managing a $10 Million annual operating budget, $50+ Million 5-year construction budget, the proper use of Medical and Facilities appropriations and developing long-range Strategic Capital Investment Planning (SCIP). He is instructing me regarding technical support in resolving problems requiring engineered solutions in a manner that meets applicable VA, TJC, OSHA, NFPA, EPA and other applicable regulatory compliance. I have also participated in Administrative Rounds, Environment of Care Rounds, and Annual Workplace Environment Rounds. I maintain robust professional relationships with the program director of the Health Administration Program at Governors State University while completing my Masters in Health Administration which will be completed in May 2019. This valuable internship has helped me develop the skills, knowledge, and understanding needed to succeed in the VA Health Systems. (Contact Supervisor: Yes, Supervisor's Name: Ryan Schwitzer. Supervisor's Phone: 806-673-4535).
- Administrative Intern (Full-Time) at Amarillo VA Health Care System
4 months at this Job
- Masters in Health Administration - Health Administration
- B.S. - Health Administration
• Served in a clerical position that includes assessing applications for acquiring clients, processing leases for residents and maintaining open channels of communication to corporate-level personnel
• Administered property policies and legal standards under property management role
• Updated processes for residential request(s) orders and room assignments
- Administrative Intern at Cardinal Group
- Host at Cooks and Soldiers
- Group Leader at APEC Learning Center
- Sale Associate at Wet Seal
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Neuroscience