02/2011-Present Server Provide excellent customer service, multi-task, and demonstrate great professionalism. Extern Site- Desert Podiatry Group Indio, CA Administrative Medical Assistant Provided excellent patient care, filing, scheduling appointments, preparing patients file for doctor (CMS 1500 forms and patient information forms), and proper phone etiquettes.
- Administrative Medical Assistant at Farmer Boys
- Sales Representative at Avon
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Administrative Medical Assistant
Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant for a Boston hospital based Otolaryngology practice. ENT / Head & Neck surgeons. Actively assisted the MD providers with in-office procedures, exams, vital signs and rooming. Front Desk responsibilities included Check-In and Check-Out, Referrals, Insurance prior authorizations, PCP coordination to ensure continuity of care. Scheduling MD ordered procedures locally at several different off campus sites within patient's insurance allowable parameters. Proficient in Athena Medical Software.
- Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center - Otolaryngolgy / Lunenburg Office
- Administrative Assistant / Clinical Medical Assistant / Medical Records at The New England Heart Institute - St. Joseph Hospital
- Chiropractic Assistant / Receptionist & Radiology Tech at Nashua Chiropractic
- Certified Nursing Assistant II at Children's Extended Care Center / Children's Hospital/Boston Long-Term Care Facility
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - LPN / Practical Nurse Program
Bond Clinic - Winter Haven, FL Administrative Medical Assistant * Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies. * Strictly followed all federal and state guidelines for release of information. * Directed patient flow during practice hours, minimizing patient wait time. * Acquired insurance authorizations for procedures and tests ordered by the attending physician. Scheduled patient appointments. * Monitored shared email in-boxes and ensured inquiries were addressed. * Completed registration quickly and cordially for all new patients. * Confirmed patient information, collected copays and verified insurance.
- Administrative Medical Assistant at Bond Clinic
- Bank Teller at Trustco Bank
- Host at Red Robin
at this Job
- Diploma - Bartending
- Diploma - Administrative Medical Assistant
Professional with knowledge of retail, warehouse industry in shipping and receiving, experience in mail handling, packing, logistics, shipping, receiving, home care and traffic control. Administrative Medical Assistant, Certificate. Registered Flagger by the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), and OSHA training 10 hours Construction Safety and Health. CDL A with tanker, DOT Medical Card. First Aid CPR AED Certified. Traffic Control Supervisor Ohio Contractors Association 8 hours of training in "Workzone Traffic Control Supervisor" My goal is to implement my wide range of experience, knowledge, and willingness to learn to further my career road maintenance. Strawser Construction Incorporated, Columbus, OH Labor/Traffic Control: July 2015 - October 2018 Professional general labor entailing set up of traffic control to ODOT specifications and regulations; equipment set up; set up of signage; arrow boards; barricades; flagging; message boards; safely directing traffic; cleaning of equipment; maintenance of equipment; fueling of vehicles; maintenance of electronic communication devices; logistics scheduling; and vehicle operator.
- Administrative Medical Assistant at Registered Flagger by the American Traffic Safety Services Association
- Flagger/Traffic controller at Area Wide Protective
- Picker at Crafts America
- Modem Screener at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Doctors After Hours, Metairie/New Orleans, West bank La.
• Provides clinical supervision to the Medical Assistants (MAs), Radiology Technicians, and Receptionist. Responsible for daily/weekly Care Team scheduling and management of PTO requests. Delegates tasks appropriately according to the scope of licensure and follows up on delegated tasks to ensure completition. May function as the Lead Medical Assistant in the Urgent Care office when the Office Manager is unavailable or has not been designated.
• Assists with applicant screening, selection, training, providing feedback for performance evaluations, and providing information related to employee discipline and termination of staff.
• Coordinates and manages daily huddles. Prepares and manages materials and deliverables. Reviews patient charts for missing labs, reports, and/or open orders and reviews as part of urgent care team. In coordination with the Medical Director, Doctors and Lab Practice Administrator, manages and inventories clinical supplies.
• Ensures staff practices of the care team as well as own practices are in accordance with urgent care standards, local, state and federal guidelines and organizational policy Administrative medical Assistant:
• Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatment, examination, and testing of patients. Verifies chief complaint and takes vital signs as requested. Reviews the EMR active medication list with patients. Conducts and document point-of-care tests based on protocol. Administers medications/shots as directed by provider.
• Identifies patients who may need point-of-care testing. Coordinates treatment plans when patient situation requires it (i.e. further clinical testing, x-rays, and facilitates communication between physicians and health care providers). Pends tests and procedure orders for physician approval and co-signature. Prepares prescriptions and discharge instructions, for review and signature by provider.
- Supervisor/Administrative Medical Assistant at URGENT CARE
- Direct Staff Professional at Family Resources
8 years, 3 months at this Job
Check out patients including appointments scheduling, referrals, explain treatments, procedures and any instructions given by the physician. Perform medical and administrative duties while providing quality customer service. Obtain vital signs and medical history from patients.
- Administrative Medical Assistant at FLORIDA HOSPITAL MEDICAL GROUP
- Certified Medical Assistant at G & G MEDICAL GROUP
- Certified Medical Assistant at ORLANDO FAMILY MEDICAL
- Office Assistant/Interpreter and Dispatcher at WORKFORCE CENTRAL FLORIDA
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
• Posted payments and charges to patient accounts and participated in billing process.
• Facilitated insurance verification and input data in a timely manner.
• Control and created doctor's correspondence.
• Assessed all calls and inquires in an efficient manner and prioritize based on medical emergencies.
• Managed all front office activities and provided comprehensive administrative support to clinical and office manager including the medical director.
• Answered phones, scheduled appointments, and greeted patients.
• Generated detailed reports which focused on patient outcomes to assist with decision making and influence improvement health programs and development.
- Administrative Medical Assistant at MEDICAL OFFICE OF ALLA MASLOVA, MD
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Biology
- - Mathematical Sciences
• Screening calls, scheduling appointments and taking messages for Doctor's and Medical Assistant, returning call back messages regarding medication, and messages from Doctor's and Medical Assistant
• Calling for No show appointment and rescheduling appointment
• Assisted patient's by checking in an out
• Prepare patient's chart and consents HIPAA form electronically
• Verifying eligibility prior to patient's appointment
• Print medical records upon request
• Indexing medical files
• Collecting and balancing money
• Cross trained and back up for other's customer service representative when needed.
• Familiarity with EMR, All Module, Next Gen, and Mysys
• Served as Bilingual Tagalog representative
- Administrative Medical Assistant at CareMore Medical Group
- Administrative Medical Assistant at Northwest Pediatrics
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Anatomy
To learn and do my best at all I do in the medical field
- Administrative Medical Assistant - Extern at Central Valley Cardiovascular Medical Group
- Hostess/Server at Chefanelli's Catering
- Caregiver at IHSS
1 month at this Job
- - Administrative Medical Assisting Program
* Competently handle front office work, billing/entering EOB's and verify insurance along with collecting co-pays and balances in efficient manner. Compile medical records and charts. * Check in patients at the front desk, answers the phone and schedule patients for the proper appointment. Interview patients for case histories in advance of appointments. * Proficiently operating computer software and office equipment. Transferring lab results to the appropriate clinician. Maintain the supplies and appearance for the office.
- Administrative Medical Assistant at Riva Medical LLC
- Special Education Teachers Assistant at Anne Arundel Public Schools
- Loan processor/Loan officer at Chase Home Finance
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Administrative Medical Assisting