As the administrative office assistant I fulfilled these activities daily: -Completed daily tasks correctly and completely -Followed direction and also took initiative when left alone -Self-reliant but also very welcoming of corrective advice -Collaborated with other office members to ensure daily tasks were finished promptly and efficiently -Worked under different office supervisors which lead to increased adaptability
- Administrative Office Assistant at Caring Angel Connection
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration with focus in Risk Management and Insurance
January 2018-October 2018
• Translated Spanish/English in a recording private room
• Administrative office assistant Front Desk
• Answering phone calls
• Making appointments for Detectives & Social Workers
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on Customer Service
- Administrative office assistant Front Desk at Sampson Child Advocacy Center
- Dr. Office Interpreter at Sampson County Health Center
9 months at this Job
As the Special Education Administrative Office Assistant at Gilbert High School I am responsible for a wide variety of tasks. I am responsible for: -Keeping an organized and clean office. -Answering and making calls. -Scheduling a variety of meetings. -Updating and correcting data and spreadsheets. As well as any other miscellaneous tasks I may be of assistance with.
- Administrative Office Assistant at Gilbert Public Schools
- Operations Specialist at United States Navy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Associate of Arts - Teaching
- High School Diploma
I am the administrative office assistant for Air Chandler. My job duties include: 1. Answering phone calls, QuickBooks experience - Customers, transactions, bills, vendors 2. Scheduling appointments 3. Answering phones and gathering customer information 4. Experienced in filing, computer skills and emailing 5. Evaluate and prepare statements for clients on a monthly basis 6. Communicate extensively with coworkers, clients, customers and vendors 7. Experienced in Accounts Payable 8. Experienced in Accounts Receivable 9. Receive and verify invoices 10. Assisted in monthly bank reconciliation
- Administrative Office Assistant/Receptionist at Air Chandler
- Processor at Texas Pioneer Title
10 months at this Job
Administrative and General Office Support to various Programs within District and at National scope including: Physical Property/Equipment Inventory Coordinator, Video-Tele Conferencing, Multiple-Office Security Systems, Background Investigation Clearance processing and specifically to Human Resources, Computer Manager/Analyst, Administrative Officer and later support to the Victim/Witness Program. Law Librarian, Mail Clerk and Reception
- Administrative Office Assistant at US Attorney's Office
30 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Psychology & Religion
* Perform Administrative and Office Support for Management Team * Filing, Data Entry, Operate Standard Office Equipment * Money Handling, Track Deposits, Balance Daily & Monthly Cash Reports * Weekly and Monthly Inventory Tracking * Phone Answering & Resolving Customer Complaints * Build Excel Spreadsheets & Word Processing * Explain and Enroll Insurance Benefits to Qualifying Employees * Proper handling Workman's' Comp & Liability Claims * Screen Applicants, Schedule Interviews, Onboarding & Complete Orientation * Create PowerPoint Presentations for Marketing & Social Media * Wrote Administrative Assistant Position Standard Policies and Procedures Manual for training the other 10 stores within the franchise
- Administrative Office Assistant at Hart to Hart Inc. - McDonalds
- Director - Licensed Addiction Counselor at First Step Counseling Inc
- Night Audit Manager at Days Inn Brookings
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Addiction Behavioral Counseling
- Bachelors of Science - Human Service Management
- Bachelors of Arts - Psychology
• As an Administrative Office Assistant my duties include:.
• Counting down the office every morning (cash, checks, WICs).
• Picking up extra money from cashiers.
• Voiding transactions/items and approving checks.
• Being an extra cashier if needed.
• Checking in vendors and paying them if needed.
• Handle refunds and exchanges.
• Handle any misunderstandings or problems anyone has.
• Handle any technical issues (computer, printer, and register).
• Make bank deposits and withdraw money from the bank.
• Maintain the safe and keep cash pan neat and in order.
• Check and fill ATM machine.
• Empty change boxes in drink machines.
• Scan and fax documents as needed.
• Answer phone, take messages and keep the office neat and organized.
• Help customers find items.
• Price check items.
• Make a list of things for the cashiers to do.
• Count down cashier tills after their shift.
• Print money orders.
• Make sure the store is operating smoothly with no problems.
• Provide onsite training.
• Prepare correspondence, accounting and financial documents for analysis.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT/MANAGER at Piggly Wiggly
- SEASONAL EMPLOYEE at City of Troy-Troy Parks and Recreation
- CASHIER at Piggly Wiggly
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration/Accounting
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors Degree - Nursing
Demonstrate engaging customer service skills and a solid work ethic as an Administrative Assistant for an Automotive Repair Shop. Responsibilities include greeting customers and responding to inquiries for repair service; coordinate office duties, process invoices, and customer payments, manage financial bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel.
• Effectively organize, assemble, and arrange resources to meet goals
• Maintain organized customer records by ensuring accurate data entry
- Administrative Office Assistant/Receptionist at J.B. Alignment
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutritional Sciences
National Academy, Lexington, KY Nov. 2013 to Dec. 2018 Administrative Office Assistant Trained employees on work procedures. Recruited, interviewed, and hired employees. Explained work procedures and company policies to staff. Ensured policies and procedures were followed. Scheduled staff. Led and managed production team. Ensured proper staffing levels. Maintained office records. Disciplined staff. Assisted employees with professional development. Distributed incoming mail. Received and prioritized telephone calls.
- Administrative Office Assistant at National Academy
- Cashier at Walmart
- Cashier at Long John Silvers
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Answer telephones, take messages, and forward calls.
• Collect money, write out receipts, and make a daily deposit.
• Operate office machines, such as copy machine, fax machine, and scanners
• Maintain and update files, inventory, mailing and database. Open and sort mail. Prepare outgoing mail. Review files, obtain information to respond to request. Assist with budget.
• Process and prepare documents.
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, and other transactions.
• Communicate with the public, and employees to answers questions or explain information
• Notarize documents upon request
- Senior Administrative Office Assistant at Sheriff's Office
- Teen Court Coordinator at Warren County Youth Service Bureau
- Assembler at Revlon
- Assistant Manager at WilcoHess
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Management
- A.A.S - Office Administration
- A.A.S. - Medical Office Administration