HTTP://STAFFUAS.COM (BROOKLYN, NY) As the administrative office assistant I was responsible for routine office matters, scheduling the RN's visits, assisting RN's with English/Spanish/Russian translation via phone during the assessments, answering incoming telephone calls from outside agencies, working with insurance companies, senior staff and consumers.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT at UNIVERSAL ASSESSORS & STAFFING
- LOGISTICS INTERN at EVROAZIA TRANS LLC
- VISUAL MERCHANDISER at MYSEASONS STORE
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO PROPRIETOR, (SPAIN) at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MASTER'S DEGREE
- - Foreign Languages
Tempe, AZ University Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) is an open, dynamic Christian community located 1 mile south of Arizona State University. Administrative Office Assistant * Provide administrative support to Pastor and congregation including data entry, communications, meeting and event scheduling, producing annual report, etc. * Perform basic accounting functions such as paying invoices, writing checks, producing quarterly statements, updating and maintaining financial contributions.
- Administrative Office Assistant at University Presbyterian Church
- Program Manager at Seamen's Society for Children & Families
- Chief of Staff at Seamen's Society for Children & Families
- Executive Assistant/HR Assistant at Seamen's Society for Children & Families
10 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Liberal Arts/General Studies
• As an Administrative Office Assistant my duties include:.
• Counting down the office every morning (cash, checks, WICs).
• Picking up extra money from cashiers.
• Voiding transactions/items and approving checks.
• Being an extra cashier if needed.
• Checking in vendors and paying them if needed.
• Handle refunds and exchanges.
• Handle any misunderstandings or problems anyone has.
• Handle any technical issues (computer, printer, and register).
• Make bank deposits and withdraw money from the bank.
• Maintain the safe and keep cash pan neat and in order.
• Check and fill ATM machine.
• Empty change boxes in drink machines.
• Scan and fax documents as needed.
• Answer phone, take messages and keep the office neat and organized.
• Help customers find items.
• Price check items.
• Make a list of things for the cashiers to do.
• Count down cashier tills after their shift.
• Print money orders.
• Make sure the store is operating smoothly with no problems.
• Provide onsite training.
• Prepare correspondence, accounting and financial documents for analysis.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT/MANAGER at Piggly Wiggly
- SEASONAL EMPLOYEE at City of Troy-Troy Parks and Recreation
- CASHIER at Piggly Wiggly
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration/Accounting
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors Degree - Nursing
Support the office staff with administrative matters including transferring calls, taking phone messages, directing office traffic, and managing the front desk.
- Administrative/Office Assistant at Indiana University of Pennsylvania Employee and Labor Relation's Office
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at
- Sales Intern at Hilton Garden Inn
- Sales Associate at The Phoenix
4 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Employee Relations and Human Resources
- Associates Degree - General Studies
- Bachelors of Science degree - Hospitality Management
BEROS AMERICA LLC
Administrative Office Assistant
• Provide administrative support to the Procurement, Human Resources and sales department, Answer telephones and promptly and courteously, assist clients and employees throughout the organization. Maintain calendars, coordinating extensive appointments and meetings.
• Maintenance client records and information in order of type of sales, contact new suppliers sending email and answering requests, maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource.
• Register new customers and updating the existents, Assists with meeting and events. Prepare all documentation necessary to the Sales department. PRIMROSE SCHOOL WEST AT CINCO RANCH - KATY, TEXAS Nov 2016 - Oct 2018 Teacher Assistant
• Assists the teacher in planning, Oriented kids in how to use the computer and Kidsware Program. Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with Teachers, volunteers, parents and program specialists implementing activities.
• Assumes the teacher's role in leading selected activities during designated parts of the class-day on a periodic basis for training purposes.
• Assists the teacher in entering accurate attendance records into the computer program daily. Maintain student information in order.
- Administrative Office Assistant at BEROS AMERICA LLC
- Executive Consultant at MOORE DE VENEZUELA, S.A
- Customer Service Representative at MOVISTAR VENEZUELA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - SAP Sales and Distribution
- - Integrated Education
- - Effective Communication and High-Performance Teams
- Certification in Logistics Management and Supply Chain
- Bachelor of Science - System Engineer
On call substitute administrative office assistant for Stevensville Schools, including all three schools (high school, middle school and elementary school). Specializing in covering the individual school offices. I was responsible for covering several long term office positions and helping train new hires. Duties include answering and directing phone calls with a multi-line system. Working closely with administration, as well as helping teachers, extra staff, parents and students with a variety of needs. Maintaining and processing attendance. Running reports as needed. Inventory of office supplies. Multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities. Making copies, sending correspondence, sorting mail, filing, and working in multiple aspects of the computer. Helped implement several time saving ideas to streamline the daily flow of business. I've also been a substitute teacher in all three schools, primarily the middle and elementary schools. Followed teacher lesson plans, filled time with created projects, taught and watched over the general safety of the students. Flexibility, multi-tasking and tons of patience.
- Substitute Administrative Office Assistant - Substitute Teacher at Stevensville Schools
- Senior Sales Representative at Advanced Litho Printing
- Account Executive at Artcraft Printers
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Data entry, customer support for office front desk environment have been some of the varies job assignments I have worked with Office Team with. The majority of the assignments are temporary short-term work, but the staffing agency has served to place me with jobs they see applicable with my skills and work experience.
- Administrative/ office assistant at Office Team- Robert Half
- Income Maintenance Technician II at Department of Human Services
- Customer Service Technician at Department of Human Services
- Order Entry Clerk at Allegion
4 months at this Job
- B.A. in Christian Counseling - Christian Counseling
Administrative Office Assistant responsibilities included assisting both property manager and client with entailed answering and directing phone calls, organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments. Also, as Admin Office Assistant I maintained contact lists, maintained supply inventory as well as ordered office supplies, submitted and reconciled expense reports for billing dept., prepared and monitored clients' invoices, received, sorted and distributed mail and assisted with other clerical responsibilities as needed.
- Administrative Office Assistant at WorkSuites
- Teen Summer Assistant at Transitional Living Center
- Case Manager Assistant at elopment Center
- Receptionist - General Office Assistant at Word of Restoration International Church
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- Associates - General Studies
• Resolve administrative problems for multiple executives, by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions using Microsoft Office.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Routine case monitoring and filing (i.e. USCIS, DOL, NVC, etc.)
• Submitting, maintaining and monitoring expense reports and vendor payments via Microsoft Excel.
• Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives via Microsoft Outlook.
• Work in liaison with HR director to coordinate company communications, presentations, and plan events, on and off-site.
• Receive, sort, date stamp, and route all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes in a timely and efficient manner.
• Answer incoming calls and route to correct division.
• Act as assistant to Senior Executive Assistant along with supporting office.
- Administrative Office Assistant/Support at Atos IT Solutions & Services
- Visitor Services Representative at Hudson River Museum
- Receptionist at Ray Catena Lexus
- Bartender/Waitress at P&K Grille
9 months at this Job
- Certification - Pharmacy technician Followed by Internship
- Associates - Criminal Justice
- High school - A+ Certification
89512 Office Student Aid - My duties are administrative and clerical in nature. I have extensive public contact and customer service. I have direct interactions with student, faculty and staff assisting with hall passes, enrollment, student/school activities, tardiness, and absences and/or arranging conferences. In addition, my duties includes data entry of confidential students & school information, faxes, answering multi-line phones, copiers, printers, correspondence mailings and overall office administrative support.
- Administrative Office Assistant at Hug High School
- Teacher's Assistant at Hug High School
- Sales Agent/Customer Service at West Corporation
- Office Assistant at Golden Apartments & Washoe Mill Apartments
1 year, 10 months at this Job