I went from being an Administrative Office Manager to doing Payroll.
- Administrative Office Manager/Payroll at West Virginia’s Choice
- Behavior Technician at THE SILVER LINING GROUP
- Behavior Therapist at Crittenton Services
- Behavioral Therapist at AERI Community Intervention Services
4 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
I am currently an Administrative Office Manager at a local Insurance Office. I have been employed with the same company for 19 years and am licensed in life and health insurance as well as property and casualty. I am responsible for balancing bank accounts, payroll, paying bills, quarterly taxes, deposits, and other management requirements as needed.
- Administrative Office Manager at Parrack Insurance Agency
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at Fashion Bug
- General Manager at MOUNTAINEER MART
18 years, 10 months at this Job
• Started the position as a desk receptionist. Within a year, I was promoted to the Administrative Office Manager
• Answer phones, assigned new agents to desk and settled in the office, processed listings, sales, and closings
• Attend business and management meetings, made monthly schedules for agents, created all newspaper and magazine advertising
• Run reports every week and order supplies
• Fill in at different offices when needed: Beaver or Hermitage
- Administrative Office Manager at Northwood Realty Services
- Customer Service Representative at Infocision Management
- Waitress at Squat N Gobble
- Head Wait at Wild Wing Café
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - Criminal Justice
Etiwanda Generating Station, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 2009 - 2019
Coolwater Generating Station, Daggett, CA
Pittsburg Generating Station, Pittsburg, CA
Contra Costa Generating Station, Antioch, CA
Potrero Generating Station, San Francisco, CA
Executive Administrative Office Manager
Primary role was to ensure the smooth operation of the plant administrative office, assist plant director and management of operations and maintenance. Ensured accuracy of payroll records, timekeeping and research payroll problem resolution resulting in a reduction of errors. Human Resources liaison for NRG / GenOn Corporate. Facilitated senior management to determine project goals. Supervised Accounts Payable for four plants through the West.
• Directed office support by organizing office operations and procedures; supervising payroll; correspondence; records management; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions. Prepare, maintain and organizes files, including presentations, correspondence documents and other materials, including permits, to ensure that they are retrievable, and accessible in an organized manner.
• Reviewed all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment. Process all invoices through the SAP portal and research past payments and invoices in SAP. Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms; Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies; Process check requests, track and submit with proper documentation
• Planned and oversee routine to large scale meetings; tailboard; safety meetings; safety committee meetings as well as recognition activities. Coordinate with other administrative assistants to ensure that itinerary is cohesive.
• Implemented company policies and programs resulting in increased safety awareness and communications.
• Developed employee records with sensitivity to confidential matters.
• Completed travel itineraries for all levels of personnel. Processed expense reports, purchase orders, procurement, timekeeping, and invoices utilizing SAP. Reconciled invoices, credit card statements spreadsheet data, identified inconsistencies and inaccuracies, researched and took corrective action. Audited and processed credit card expenses through SAP Concur portal for both travel and plant usage; Maintained files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
• Assisted in D365 Rollover from SAP based programs. Experienced in Cloud computing.
• Maintained payroll records and timekeeping for work force of up to thirty-five people through CATS an SAP interface program. Union contract interpretation experience as well as WorkBrain payroll system experience. Trained in ADP payroll systems as well.
• SAP Field Procurement for Contra Costa and Potrero Generating Stations. Purchase Orders for materials and services required at the plants using SAP interface. Review all certificate of insurances. Maintain files and documentation of finalized Purchase Orders. Also experienced in the Maximo Portal for payables.
• Provided historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Executive Administrative Office Manager at NRG / GenOn Energy
- Information Technology Assistant - Contract Employee at NRG / GenOn Energy
10 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
Richmond Public Schools George Wythe High School, Administrative Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities: Coordinates school events that include vendors and other activities Allocating and maintain budget Process and maintain payroll Process and maintain purchasing requisitions Provide technical support to administrators, teachers, and staff Prepare and email weekly calendar Prepare and send out of school student disciplinary packets Maintain and assure that office equipment is working properly Interpret and adopt guidelines to include written policies, precedents, and practices Anticipate and prepare material needed by Principal Maintain appointment schedule Plan and schedule meetings and conferences and teleconferences Prepare special one-time reports, summaries Selecting relevant and valuable information from a variety of sources Request needed information from subordinate offices need for meetings, reports, and inquiries Direct contact and arrange meetings with stakeholders and community leaders Manage and train substitutes and office associates Request plan of action in the absence of Principal Maintain and establish effective working relationships staff, employees, other offices, departments, schools, government, and community agencies Maintain school website Serve as school community liaison to develop effective relationships with all stakeholders Assist administrators with advising parents and students about disciplinary matters Assist nurse with emergency health matters and distribution of medication to students Review and notarize documents which aid students and parents with registration Richmond Public Schools Educare Alternative School, Office Associate III Duties and Responsibilities: Maintain logs on incoming correspondence and action documents Follow up on work in progress to ensure timely response or action Maintain supervisor calendar Maintaining school personnel files Format and type confidential and general correspondence Prepare reports and statistical data Make travel arrangements Operate personal computer and other related equipment Maintain personnel records Greets customers in person and on the telephone Answer referring inquiries Stock and maintain office supplies Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops Occasional walking and lifting (10 pounds) Vocally communicating and exchange of ideas by spoken words Preparing and analyzing written or computer data Determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work
- Administrative Office Manager at Richmond Public Schools - Currently Present
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master Degree - Human Service Counseling
- Bachelors of Business Administration degree - Business Administration
- Associates of Business Administration degree - Business Administration
- Certificate of Completion
- Certificate of Completion
Administrative Office Manager
Accomplished and skilled Office Management Support Assistant with over 26 years of Office Management and Administrative Assistant experience. Lead the administration of multiple healthcare division department offices including training personnel; employee onboarding; benefits administration; special project management; payroll processing; managing and processing internal reports; supply management; assist in conflict resolution; coordinate staff scheduling, meetings, and travel for management; manage office mail; telephone management and assistant with Human Resource activities. CROTHALL HEALTHCARE INC, Birmingham, AL September 2006-February 2019
The premier healthcare support services provider nationwide.
Office Manager, Grandview Hospital
• prepares activities reports such as financial, manhour, turnover for guidance of management
• establishes uniform correspondence procedures and practices and consistently updating for effective communication for office management and staff
• reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy for timely processing
• coordinates activities of various clerical departments and workers within department
• leads the employee onboarding process
• administers all benefits for new hire and existing employees
• coordinates new hire process for all new candidates including interviews, drug screening and all pre-employment screening
• process payroll and adjustments for all employees within the department
• maximizes office activities through proficient use of Word, Excel, Power Point, hospital tele-tracking and patient satisfaction software
• oversees the purchasing of office supplies and office equipment to maximize office production and budgeting
• follows clerical guidelines to ensure confidentiality of patient and sensitive material
• retrieve data for HCAHPS for 19 facilities in the Southeast Region for Senior Regional Manager
- Administrative Office Manager at CROTHALL HEALTHCARE INC
- at TRINITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Office Manager at TRINITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Administrative Assistant at TRINITY MEDICAL CENTER
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
for the start-up of the CBO of an internationally held physician group which provides services in infertility
• Assist Director Office will all administrative and project related work
• Office Start Up - including, but not limited to - furniture purchase and installation, phone system, alarm installation, IT network set up, etc.
• Maintenance and support of all office equipment
• Scheduling and meeting planning on and off site - including regularly scheduled meetings, board meetings and related activities.
• First line of contact for Building Manager, maintenance issues, access, etc.
• Provided administrative support for the Billing Department, Marketing and
- Administrative Office Manager at Office Start Up
- Executive Assistant - Temporary Executive Assistant at Robert Half
- Executive Assistant to President and COO at The Eastwood Company
- Executive Assistant - Temporary Executive Assistant at Robert Half
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
San Marcos, CA | June 2009-July 2016
Performing arts studio offering dance, music, and acting training at all levels.
Customer Service/Administrative Office Manager/Personal Assistant
Manage 2 academies and serve as primary liaison between departments, clients, and vendors. Provide administrative support to academy's owners, including paying bills, processing expense reports, ordering supplies, and running errands. Oversee personal document management, calendar organization, and collateral preparation. Perform accounts receivable duties including invoicing, cash handling, chargebacks, reconciliation, and responding to customer requests for documentation. Generate new sales through telephone contact and marketing projects such as Living Social and Group on deals and promote academies at local school district events.
• Consistently praised by management for quality of service, including attention to detail, conscientious customer service, and devotion to teamwork.
• Assisted in organization and administration of large productions including "The Nutcracker" at the Escondido Performing Arts Center and graduation recitals at the Poway Performing Arts Center.
- Customer Service/Administrative Office Manager/Personal Assistant at San Elijo Dance and Music Academy & 4S Ballet Academy
- Professional Customer Service Rep at H&R Block
- Operations and Inventory Manager at Circuit City
- Assistant Merchandise Manager at Limited Brands
6 years, 1 month at this Job
Blade Adjustment Company is an Independent Adjusting Company operating in 27
Counties working for 10-12 Insurance Carriers specializing in Homeowner's Property
• Received and assigned new Claims/Appraisals/Mediations to appropriate company Adjusters. Assisted in scheduling and assigning experts as necessary. I have extensive experience in communicating with Attorneys, Public Adjusters, Engineering Firms, Contractors, Emergency Service Providers and any others that may become involved in the claims process.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, Data Entry, Event Planning and Customer Service. Responsible for Company payroll, receivables & payables, reconciling accounts & preparing quarterly taxes.
• Trained Maria Barr all the above required duties to fill my position as Administrative Office Manager.
- Administrative Office Manager at Blade Adjustment Company
- Administrative Assistant at SCS & Associates, Inc
10 years at this Job
• Career advisor, assist prospects all over the country in finding a job in their area by issuing job applications.
• Also try to advise prospect of importance of long-term career goals and in speaking to an education advisor.
• Read and follow script while using rebuttals along with maintaining an upbeat attitude.
• Mentor to new employees for their first 30 days. Set the mentee with goals in order to be successful. Also rewarded mentees with paid lunches and point cards when goals were met.
• Employee of the month December 2016
• Administrative / office manager ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget. Screened applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews. Conducted interviews to hire qualified candidates. Organized and filed paperwork. Completed data entry and entered new employees into the system. Respond quickly to emails for potential new employees. Keep track of attendance and point system for current employees. Advised of raises. Provided benefits information. Addresses dress code to maintain a professional environment. HR training. Gave drug tests to employees. Knowledge in FMLA.
- Administrative / Office manager, Career Advisor, Mentor at CallCore
- Appointment Setter at AutoPoint
- Customer Service Representative at PPL Electric Utilities
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - General Studies
- High school or equivalent - general studies