Hato Rey, Puerto Rico.
Sponsored Research Office
Administrative Officer, 2009 to present.
• Coordinate meetings; maintain executive schedules and functions with key clients and corporate officers. Receiving and follow-up correspondence, general office functions.
- Administrative Officer at Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
- Clerk at Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
- Real Estate Appraiser Firm, Hato Rey, Puerto at Samuel Díaz & Associates
- Central Administration, Administrative Secretary at Inter-American University of Puerto Rico
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Office System Administration
- Diploma of Associate - Office System Administration, Inter
Administrative Officer with the Office of Criminal Investigations within Federal Food and Drug Administration. Perform the full-range of general administration and advisory services and/or functions, performing all that apply: outside activities, time and attendance, relocation requests, human resources services, facilities management, property management, training, budget, space/logistics, safety/security, special projects, and travel.
- Administrative Officer at FDA
- Administrative Officer at NIH
- Administrative Assistant at Federal Aviation Administration
- Executive Assistant at Oriental Aromatics inc
9 months at this Job
- Master in Business Administration
Served as the Administrative Officer for the Office of General Counsel and the Liaison between OGC and other departments in the agency. Responsibilities consisted of overseeing all administrative and logistical support, budget functions, contracts, human resources and procurement. Provided customer service to other employees, agencies and visitors. Supervised an exceptional administrative staff of 4.
- Administrative Officer at GS-14, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- Program Analyst at GS-9, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- None - Accounting
- HS Diploma
The Way Foundation, Abuja, NG (National & International Non Profit active in 17 Countries) Administrative Officer, 11/2014 to Present
- Administrative Officer at True Help & Empowerment for Women & Aspiring Youth Foundation
- Administration officer at True Help & Empowerment for Women & Aspiring Youth Foundation
- Receptionist at KesmaJ International Resources Ltd
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
This is a Federal job)
Supervisor: Lana Hurdle, Deputy Assistant Secretary/Chief Financial Officer (202-366-9192) or Richard Toye, (202-366-9415).
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
• Served as a Senior Administrative Officer/Personal Assistant to the Departmental Chief Financial Officer/Assistant Secretary for Budget and Programs (CFO).
• Worked and coordinated a variety of administrative special assignments for the CFO.
• Served as primary contact for human resources (HR) management and administrative activities.
• Worked with Excel spreadsheets for budgeting, staffing, procurements, and human resources.
• Reviewed and reconciled monthly office purchase card transactions (Excel). Interacted with commercial vendors for purchasing office equipment and furnishings. Served as Property/Inventory custodian of office equipment and supplies.
• Conducted annual inventory inspection for printers/laptops/monitor and other software applications.
• Answered phones and greeted visitors (political/congressional).
• Scheduled meetings with top level senior and CFO to discuss agency-wide financial/budget concerns.
• Prepared travel authorizations and reimbursement arrangements for senior officials. Proofread and edited correspondence for the signature of the CFO.
• Maintained supervisor's daily calendar and travel arrangements (Outlook).
• Typed 50-60 words a minute. Wrote internal office guidance and procedures for office staff regarding in-house policies (Word).
• Served as the Office Emergency Coordinator. Acted as office liaison regarding administrative issues, financial management, and contracting. Recommended and implemented changes leading to cost avoidance, cost reduction, fraud and abuse, and improve efficiency for the office. Administrative Officer
- Administrative Officer at GS Grade
- Administrative Officer at US Department of Transportation
- Retired at US Department of Transportation
- Retired (October 1, 2017) at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- G.E.D. - Technical or Occupational Certificate
•I primarily make an effort in providing, securing or negotiating for the resources or service needed to manage and run a directorate(s) manpower.
•I constantly communicate with the servicing supervisor(s), to keep empty vacancies vacant, which makes this a primary responsibility for me to meet the mission and goals of Corpus Christi Army Depot.
•My knowledge and skills as an Administrative Officer is to provide financial and human resources guidance to leadership when there is discrepancies in the employees’ pay/or manning report. For example, authorized leave, work schedules, worker’s compensation, awards, etc.
•I monitor the directorate’s performance elements and standards, and provide feedback to leadership in case there is any decencies that can affect an employee to accomplish his or her achievements.
•As the Administrative Officer, I maintain a constant pattern of carrying out the organization’s administrative functions by meeting the specific requirements of cost, benefits, production and effectiveness.
•My mission is to conduct interviews, surveys, in order to gather information necessary to communicate policies, procedures, and strategies for the organization.
•Constantly gathering information by reading and understanding the policies, standard operating procedures, and instructions that are provided by Work Force Management Division.
•Capable of meeting deadlines, make critical decisions, and create reports for upper management if needed.
- Administrative Officer at Corpus Christi Army Depot
- Instructor (part-time) at Sourther Career Instittute
- Mission Support Assistant at Corpus Christi Army Depot
- Sales Associate at Best Buy
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Resources Management
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- Certificate - U.S. Navy Education
- Diploma - General Studies
The Administrative Officer is based Ateneo de Zamboanga University Center for Culture and the Arts, Zamboanga City and report to the SUGPAT Programme Director, the Administrative Officer will support the program in providing administrative service including procurement, fleet, logistics, HR and other aspect of admin support.
- Administrative Officer at SUGPAT
- Project Assistant at Silingan Seni International Visual Arts Festival
- Secretary at Haresco General Marketing
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies - International Studies
- - International Studies
I worked for the Federal Government for 40 years as an Administrative Officer. My job details included: budget preparation, reconciliation and review; inputting personnel actions and updating personnel records; working directly with my supervisor and trouble-shooting and working daily with a staff of over 70 employees. I ordered supplies for our regional office and 7 field offices in 5 states. I was the main point of contact for my office in regard to day to day operations. I am currently retired and am looking for a part-time job. I am a dedicated individual and enjoy dealing with people on a day to day basis. I am a hard worker, responsible and a quick learner. I feel I would be a great team player for the library.
- Administrative Officer at Department of Health and Human Services
40 years, 7 months at this Job
Full-time) Flexible Work Schedule 40hrs
Scope of Accountability Serves as an Administrative Officer with the Management Inquiry and Misconduct Investigation Program. Works directly with the Branch Chief to identify standard operating procedures in streamlining new processes that WRD has implemented for management inquiries and administrative investigations. Ensures project plans and timelines for processes are developed effectively and efficiently. Completes investigations including, but not limited to preparing investigatory reports, drafting interview questions, identifying witnesses, interviewing witnesses, subjects, and aggrieved subjects. Schedules interviews with aggrieved subjects, witnesses, and subjects of investigation. Develop witness files both electronically and physically ensuring all pertinent documentation such as SF-50s, emails, investigative plans, statement of facts, and final Report of
Investigations are entered. Reviews, edits, and checks grammar on a variety of documents prepared by the MI Branch Chief and staff to include the final Report of Investigation submitted to the Agency.
Utilizes Excel to develop a variety of documents for investigation purposes. Works with the Branch
Chief and team members to identify and substantiate allegations. Ensures witness lists contain all pertinent information to include position titles, email addresses, and accurate telephone contacts.
Available for short/long-term assignments
• D.C Drivers License
• Excellent work references
- Administrative Officer at U.S Food and Drug Administration (OO/OHR/WRD)
- Administrative Officer at U.S Food and Drug Administration (OO/OHR/WRD)
- at U.S Army
- Deputy Directors and Supervisor at U.S Army
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Management - Project Management
- Masters of Management in Homeland Security - Management
- Bachelor of Science degree - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science degree - Criminal Justice
• Supports the Director and Deputy Director for Technical Operations-Central Service Area of the Air Traffic Organization by managing their travel schedule, that involves flight reservations and/or cancellations, travel authorizations and vouchers and requesting refund as needed
• Manage, maintain and reviews the Director and Deputy Director's calendar daily and resolves any conflicts as needed
• Reviews administrative documents for grammar, punctuation and format prior to the Director or Deputy Director's signature
• Provides weekly updates of the Director's travel & leave schedule to the Technical Operations Vice President's Administrative Officer
• Facilitates, as needed, weekly Technical Operations Management teleconferences
• Updates Technical Operations organization chart on a monthly basis
• Provides logistical support for video teleconferences and reserve conference rooms
• Participates in Safety Stand Down training as an awareness to ensure safety protocols are followed
• Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding repairs for the video conferencing system within the Executive Office
• Assist Air Traffic Services, in the absence of their Administrative Officers, by dialing into their teleconferences and video teleconferences and reserving conference rooms for their meetings
- Administrative Officer at Federal Aviation Administration
- Management & Program Assistant at Internal Revenue Service
- Secretary (OA) at IRS
- Administrative Specialist (F/T) at Eastfield Community College
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Technology Administration Program