Administrative Operations and HR Manager/Controller (2016-2018)
• Responsible for all purchasing, accounts receivable and payable activities
• Responsible for on boarding, training, payroll, benefits, policy, and corrective action process
• Leadership and development of maintenance and mechanic staff
• Charged with vehicle/equipment maintenance and ensuring training compliance for drivers
• Safety Manager for site (OSHA compliance, training, risk assessment)
• Responsible for implementation and training of ERP and HRIS system
• Ensure proper vendor/supplier agreements and relationships
• Ensure engagement and productivity of all staff and well- being of 1500+ farm animals
• Led change management during high growth period and re-organization
- Administrative Operations Manager at The Binding Site
- Director of Transportation at Hadley Luzerne Central School District
- Distribution and Logistics- Senior Manager at Target Corporation
- Senior Group Leader Operations and Logistics at Target Corporation
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Global Management
- B.A. - Business Administration
• Manage all aspects of recruiting, hiring, ongoing training and performance evaluation for a staff of 7 Visitor's Center associates including management of all administrative and operations functions of the Steamboat Springs Chamber.
• Manage all meeting logistics for the Chamber Board of Directors, Economic Development Council, Marketing Committee and Young Professionals Network
• Manage client and membership outreach, benefit fulfillment, events and communications
• Responsible for the satisfaction, growth and development of my team
• Assist the Director of Finance with budget development for my department
• Expense reporting and tracking
• Develop and implement new policies and procedures to ensure the most effective and efficient management of Chamber operations.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Steamboat Springs Chamber
- Director of Housekeeping at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Administrative Coordinator at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Facilities Office Coordinator at Colorado Mountain College
5 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Paralegal/Legal Assisting
· Managed schedules, events and travel plans for conferences, meetings and seminars, as well as domestic and international trips for executives. · Created and maintained detailed administrative processes and procedures to drive efficiency and accuracy. · Managed the travel accounts of 20 personnel by efficiently creating authorizations and then processing to payment more than 277 vouchers, valued collectively at more than $200,000. · Established and maintained strong communication with senior executives in order to complete project requirements according to schedules and within budgetary limitations. · Managed an annual budget of $260,000 for the organization which resulted in the coordination of administrative and logistical support for 4 quarterly all hands training events. · Reviewed budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations and analyzed budgeting and accounting reports. · Managed the operational and logistical support of 20 personnel spread across the northeastern United States at 11 different sites. · Managed all purchasing, marketing and account operations to ensure efficiency and performance. · Reduced inaccuracies by training over 20 team members on best practices, policies and procedures. · Maximized productivity and management systems by establishing specific goals and managing operations. · Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate personnel. · Supervised and mentored more than 6 new administrative staff and handled all training and direction to maximize productivity during transition.
- Administrative Operations Manager at First Marine Corps District, United States Marine Corps
- Administrative Specialist at Marine Corps Embassy Security Group
- Administrative Specialist at First Marine Corps District, United States Marine Corps
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Pending Bachelor's in Business - Graduating in May 2020
Responsible for five administrative support staff across the U.S. Accountable for managing operational functions ensuring support for 150+ consultants. Administrative Assistant to 14 consultants managing business operations to help drive results. Acting onsite office manager for all facility-related items including security, IT requests, and liaison to property management company.
• Executed more than 90 key client benefit meetings in eight different states, ensuring thousands of employees and vendors had a successful experience. Client satisfaction was achieved and Alight was hired to repeat the events the following year.
• Provided vital notetaking at client focus groups capturing verbatim comments for analysis thereby empowering clients to make necessary changes to enhance employee engagement by more than 20%.
• Implemented mentor program for the administrative team and ultimately 30 colleagues participated which resulted in 75% success rate in achieving desired goals.
• Created an environment of productivity and personal accountability for administrative team that was instrumental in reducing overtime by 80%.
• Improved engagement of support staff by 30% by delivering quarterly townhall motivational talks that helped foster better relationships with peers and leaders.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Alight Solutions
- Administrative Operations Manager at Alight Solutions
- Executive Assistant at
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts
• Serves as primary business advisor to the Vice Provost managing the administrative, operational, and human resources activities with a budget across nine units totaling over $6M.
• Performs complex administrative duties requiring high-level decision-making and sound judgment.
• Coordinates the work of seven administrative assistants responsible for financial stewardship,reconciliation, and compliance of all expenditures.
• Provide executive level support to the Vice Provost to facilitate the operational and financial administration ranging from crisis management to long-term planning.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Vanderbilt University
- Financial Unit Manager at The United Methodist Church
- Assistant to the Assistant Vice President, Creative at Broadcast Music, Inc
- Administrative Services Coordinator at Vanderbilt University
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management - BS, Recording Industry, Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Master's - Business Administration - MBA, Management and Leadership
Led team of 6 and managed all legal documentation, travel pay and personnel records for 800+ person organization.
• Dramatically improved on-time deadline deliverables from 20% to 100% by implementing standardized systems and procedures using Lean Six Sigma principles.
• Alleviated $15K+ per year in fees on 800+ individually billed personnel travel cards through effective tracking and billing management procedures.
• Developed and trained organization-wide procedures for legal documents and travel pay processing.
• Prepared 100% accurate legal documentation and managed case deadlines for 32 court martials, 70 non- judicial punishments and 43 administrative separations.
• Planned and managed travel arrangements for 3 overseas deployments to Japan, each including 160 to 200 personnel traveling simultaneously, as well as a short-notice trip sending 200 personnel to Syria.
- Administrative Operations Manager at U.S. Marine Corps
- Administrative Specialist at U.S. Marine Corps, Camp Fuji
- Customer Service at Good Fortunes Supermarket
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Health contract agency for San Bernardino Department of Behavioral Health
● Provides coordination between clinical program services and agency operations
● Oversees the business and client care support functions across multiple sites
● Ensures compliance with the budget, administrative policies and procedures
● Skilled in development and implementation of operational/administrative policies and procedures.
● Experience in strategic planning, program management, and health care systems
● Familiarity of Mental and Public Health Care policies, including Medi-Cal Tier Systems
● Tracks organization performance for assigned sites against objectives.
● Experience with Joint Commission Standards, OSHA, and National Safety Measures for healthcare
● Agency liaison with county and community officials
- Administrative Operations Manager at South Coast Community Services
- Logistics Coordinator at
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Policy - Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, grant report entry, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets, and other miscellaneous tasks.
● Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
● Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
● Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
● Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Administrative Operations Manager at JAJ Lighting & Power
- Billing & Payroll Assistant/Administrative Support at United States Institute of Peace
- Special Police Officer at United States Institute of Peace
- Presidential staff and family, and Foreign Dignitaries at United States Institute of Peace
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Planed, directed and coordinated 7+ administrative services such as, procuring underway schedules, ensuring all personnel assigned to underway schedules were available, facilitating weekly meetings for high ranking officers, submitting all reports with zero errors to the executive officer and commanding officer, and sending out professional reports to the command and outside. Organization of over 170 personnel underway records with over 90% proficiency. Support multiple executive-level managers by providing organized, efficient, and on time administrative deliverables and prioritizing daily tasks and projects. Receive incoming calls as primary point of contact, and train and supervise 25 administrative staff. Manage special administrative projects. Money handling of over 138 accounts, budget over $45,000, made reports to high ranking officers weekly to review funds spent and deposited. Produced extravagant command holiday parties with zero mishaps. Pride and integrity is what was expected when dealing with individual accounts and that is what I produced. Trusted agent. Key Contributions: * Increased weekly meeting operations efficiency by 90% by accurately scheduling project team meetings and developing agendas in collaboration with high level executives. * Prepared 200+ correspondence items for signatures and produced 10+ recurring executive reports per month. * Delivered superior customer service and promptly resolved both customer service and administrative issues. * Managed evaluations and fitness reports 30 personnel to align with regulations and policies prior to routing to CEOs for final signatures. * Single handedly and flawlessly budgeted over $45,000 for over numerous events in and around the command. Trusted agent with account numbers, credit card numbers and large sums of cash deposited. Called upon to revamp the way money was being handled, which increased moral and made people feel safe with giving their funds to me.
- Administrative Operations Manager/Planning/Money Management at Assault Craft Unit 4, U.S. NAVY
- Job Planner at SIMA
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Manage the administrative staff and facilities for three offices. Monitors the schedule and calendar, coordinates meeting and event scheduling. Serves as a point of contact for internal and external clients and vendors. Prioritizes workflow, takes responsibility for responding and resolving issues as appropriate, and serves as liaison to other teams and external parties as needed. Undertakes projects, including planning, research, progress reporting, status meetings, notes and follow ups. Monitors and maintains basic monthly financial expense review, including coding of invoices, review of charges and resolution of discrepancies. Maintains electronic and physical filing and storage systems, in accordance with the Firm's document retention/destruction policy, and other various duties.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Moss Adams, LLC
- Manager Sales Administration at Yellowbook/Hibu
5 years, 1 month at this Job