Qualifications include project management and project monitoring experience; experience working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies; professional experience with vendor management, restaurant and retail. NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY Administrative Operations Manager 1/2018-Present Provide diversified professional support to the Office of the General Counsel and Division Director Finance and Operations to ensure the smooth day-to-day functioning of the Office of the General Counsel. Oversee the development, management and successful completion of special projects. Lead and/or support Division and/or team projects through research and charter design. Responsible for overseeing the reception function of the Office of the General Counsel subpoena response process, including tracking of subpoenas, notification to appropriate departments and overseeing administration of the log in the Office's SharePoint tracking system. Work in conjunction with Division partners creating and originating job descriptions in PeopleAdmin and is the Office of the General Counsel/Compliance/Labor Operations/Risk Services contact for the onboarding of new employees, law co-ops in coordination with Northeastern School of Law, Boston College Law School and the hiring of work-study students through the university's Student Employment Office. Handle all Office of the General Counsel special events/parties (sending out invites, working with outside vendors etc.).
- Administrative Operations Manager at NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
- at DIAMOND GIRLS BOSTON
- Administrative Specialist at
- Senior Paralegal at SUN LIFE FINANCIAL
1 year at this Job
Manage a variety of fiscal and administrative support functions for a moderate-sized institution or facility
• Supervises professional, technical, supervisory and/or para-professional support staff.
• Budget Management - Monitoring and Tracking of the office operational budget. Fiscal functions include professional accounting and budget development/monitoring.
• Contract Management - The establishment, monitoring and tracking of Consultant contracts, Task Orders and Invoices.
• Fleet Management - Report the usage of 10 vehicles in fuel and mileage. Motor pool management.
• Office Management -Monthly Motor Vehicle Reports, Weekly Purchase Card Logs, Expense Reports, Personnel Actions and all the office's administrative responsibilities.
• Typical administrative/operational functions include personnel management, procurement, contracts, inventory control, records management or related areas.
• Supervise 5 employees (Administrative Operations Coordinator II, Administrative Operations coordinator I, Procurement Officer I, Procurement Coordinator and a Support Assistant).
• Supervise varies operational support functions as assigned. Contract Specialist I
• Prepare the Solicitations/Advertisements for Architectural and Engineering Design projects on the Georgia Procurement Registry (RFQ/RFP).
• Prescreen and coordinate to review of the Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) by the Subject Matter Experts (SME).
• Participate in Contract Negotiations.
• Develop and oversee assigned contracts.
• Participate in the creation and review of Requests for Qualifications.
• Maintain records associated with contract activities.
• Control monetary distribution of contract funds.
• Conduct and/or attend meetings for the resolution of contract disputes between contracting parties.
• Ensure all contracts activities are performed according to Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR). Cheryl D. Davis 853 Brickleridge Lane 770-944-4971-Home Mableton, GA 30126-4696 404-731-5659-Mobile [email protected] Administrative Operations Coordinator I - Office of Traffic Operations / TSEF
• Asset Management - Responsible for the 125 Computer, Printer, Power Monitors, etc. assigned to the office and ensured the proper maintenance of PeopleSoft to reflect property transferred in and/ or out of the TSEF section. Conduct quarterly internal audits.
• Budget Management - Monitoring and Tracking of the office operational budget ($27 Million)
• Contract Management - The establishment, monitoring and tracking of 65 Consultant contracts, Task Orders and Invoices (approx. $210 Million)
• Fleet Management - Report the usage of 40 ride vehicles in fuel and mileage. And the 20 equipment items (message board, Ditch Witches and Pole Trailers) in hours.
• Office Management - The timely and accurate reporting of Timesheets, Monthly Motor Vehicle Reports, Weekly Purchase Card Logs, Expense Reports, Personnel Actions and all the office's administrative responsibilities.
• Warehouse - Manage the shipping and receiving of inventory that supplies the cities, counties and other GADOT offices with material to perform statewide Traffic Signal Upgrades and maintenance. Request inventory (approx. $5 Million annually) to maintain minimum stocking levels to prevent work delay due to outages or backorders. Instruct warehouse staff to fill orders for supplies, receive incoming equipment into current stock and conduct random inventory checks based on the Spot Check Report generated from Fleet Anywhere to ensure bookkeeping accuracy.
• Supervise 3 employees (Store Keeper, Stock Worker/Courier and Administrative Assistant)
- Administrative Operations Manager at State of Georgia Department of Transportation
- Professional Assistant at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Accounts Payable Associate at The Home Depot Store Support Center
- Accounting Clerk at Child Support Enforcement State Department of Human Resources
15 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Finance
- - Paralegal Studies
Primary Point of contact for incoming administration requests to Noxious Weed Control, Agricultural Pest Control and Mosquito Abatement Departments. Administer Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP), Bureau of Land Management Grant, and Health and Welfare Mosquito Grant. Coordinate and Monitor budgets for all three departments. Departmental representative for operational, educational, and professional organizations. Administrative Level coordinator for cooperating agencies. Supervise administrative employees and participate in recruitment and staff selection. Social Media and internet department web site maintenance and updating. Professional Pesticide Applicators License for laws and safety, Public Health, and General Pest.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Ada County Weed Pest and Mosquito Abatement
- Pest and Mosquito Abatement - Secretary II at Ada County Weed Pest and Mosquito Abatement
- Customer Service Representative II at Idaho Power - Call Center
- Customer service assistance at Idaho Power - Call Center
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
Repeatedly promoted during 7-year tenure with Intermarket Communications, responsible for creating and maintaining an effective infrastructure of administrative support services across the Intermarket network. Designed, documented and implemented office standards, policies and procedures to increase efficiencies in day to day operations. Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reductions. Oversaw and provided backup support for human resources and payroll departments. Created and maintained all office support services/systems, processed improvements to increase efficiency, and resolved employee challenges with innovative solutions. Decreased office expenditures by implementing needed controls on stock/supplies and standardizing ordering procedures. Liaised with building management, security, cleaning services and other agencies to ensure office needs were met effectively. Edited, organized internal and client facing presentations. Managed all employee travel in accordance with established policies. Planned and organize company events and celebrations.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Intermarket Communications
- Account Assistant at Intermarket Communications
- Office Clerk at Intermarket Communications
- Front Office Executive/Staff Assistant at Portware LLC
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Oversee all center operations including quality assurance and facility operations
• Coordinate manage and schedule a staff of 30 including all activities and services/sessions provided by the center
• Maintain an impeccable facility; ensure the center is safe, clean and professional and well represents Florida Autism Center to clients, families and visitors
• Budget for supplies, equipment, food and other materials necessary for program operations, collaborating with the project management teams
- Administrative Operations Manager at Florida Autism Center
- Book Keeper/Office Manager at Total Home of Florida LLC
- Audit and Fraud Analyst - Contract at Florida Credit Union
- Senior Operations Analyst at Deutsche Bank
3 months at this Job
- Some college
Managed a functional team of administrative employees including, but not limited to, hiring, training, and mentoring individuals. Prepared, oversaw, managed, and maintained confidential information. Monitored business productivity measures for employees to assure that individual and team productivity is being met. Acted as a liaison between direct reports and sales teams. Prepared and communicated documentation of administrative processes to all stakeholders. Collaborated with sales management to prepare budget and staffing plan to meet appropriate business needs. Worked with team managers, support managers, and directors to develop and implement business strategies, production goals, and annual team targets. Oversaw annual performance reviews and development plans for each assigned administrative employee. Oversaw, developed, and mapped all training procedures and processes for Assignment Coordinators.
- Administrative Operations Manager at CompHealth
- Contact Center Manager at First Direct Lending
- Operations Manager at Netflix
- Coaching Senior Leader at eBay
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Manage daily administrative and operational office activities - Supervise, develop and coach staff to create superior customer experience - Ensure strict adherence to Policy & Procedure - Responsible for maintaining loss/prevention and profitability - Prepares schedules for all employees, process and approve time and attendance and all performance appraisals -
- ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATIONS MANAGER, VP at JPMORGAN
23 years at this Job
- - Spanish
- - PROFICIENT
• Oversee office operations for start up company and provide support to company owners as requested.
• Responsible for developing marketing content and strategies, creating and maintaining protocols, and streamlining daily office procedures. Assist owners to identify and implement business development strategies.
• Develop and manage vendor relationships.
• Draft and maintain contracts and documents.
• Oversaw creation of company website and social media presence.
- Administrative Operations Manager at Agra Greenhouse Group LLC
- Retail Facilities and Construction at The Walking Company
- Labor Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at Regency Lighting
- W orship and Fine Arts Director at O sborne Neighborhood Church
at this Job
• Oversee the functions of the Front End operations, including Internet Orders and Sales on a daily basis.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated customer service issues.
• Working payroll for the entire store on a weekly basis.
• Checking Daily Business Folders, ensuring numbers for all sales transactions, refund transactions and registers were accounted for and balanced with no discrepancies.
• Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
• Analyze internal processes and recommend procedural and/or policy changes to improve operations, such as special orders and request for time-off.
• Open the store for the day, making sure all doors/gates are open for customers, ensuring all opening procedures are taken care of and monitoring the opening staff. In addition, take care of deliveries that needs to be sent out for the day.
• Closing the store for the day, monitoring all closing staff, making sure that each employee are safely taking care of the department they are assigned to, giving out worklist for the night.
• Pairing with the 2nd closing manager, making sure all the additional money for the registers, as well as the safe has been balanced for the night.
• Checking all doors are locked and building is secured for the night before leaving.
• Making sure supplies are ordered and stocked on a weekly basis.
• Counting and processing the daily deposits for the cash office, making sure it is done prior to brinks arriving in the afternoon.
• Check emails on Outlook 2-3 times a day
- Front End / Administrative Operations Manager at Lowe's Home Improvement
- Reservations Agent at Ritz Carlton Global Reservations
- Head Cashier / Customer Service Specialist at Cobb Theatres Grand 18
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
Responsible for overseeing the operation of 4 offices. Manage vendor contracts, COIs, and facilite all construction, space planning and coordination of office relocations/reconfigurations. Manage all POs and invoicing. Maintain all office amenities as well as supervise 23 administrative staff. Source and recruit for open positions. Manage access for employee/visitors. Support team and maintain flexible attitude
- Administrative/Operations Manager at Colliers International
- Owner at Fight Academy of Pasadena
- Facilities and Office Manager at CoStar Group, Inc
- at CoStar Group, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Harvard ManageMentor program