11/2016 - current) Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction-The Division of Adult Parole Authority Administrative Professional 1 Operates Law Enforcement Automation Data Systems (LEADS) computer, National Crime Information Center (NCIC) computer, Ohio Court Network (OCN), Ohio Law Enforcement Gateway (OHLEG) & BCI&I terminal to locate & identify Ohio Parole, Probation, Furlough violators at large. Operates word processing equipment & software to create data base to produce confidential material from written copy or oral instructions such as PSI/pre-sentencing investigation Enters & retrieves data/reports into computer system. Initiates offender placement process in computer system & creates face sheet for validated risk assessment system. Answers telephone calls and assist. Scioto Services Human Resources Assistant / Staffing Coordinator Supported the Human Resources Director and Recruiters by; screening qualifying applicants and scheduling for initial interviews, drug screen tests, assisting with employment documents and preparing orientation packets. Aetna Case Manager Assistant Supported several case managers by scheduling meetings and assuring new Aetna member forms are begun and available for team-schedules follow up appointments with families directed by the Case Manager-document client intake application-Update all data forms/scanning/customer service-utilizing-communication skills / act as an advocate for members-compassion to members situation and working with them in a positive manor-time-management / organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Administrative Professional at Acloché Professional Staffing
- Staffing Coordinator at Iforce Staffing
- Intake Coordinator/Executive Assistant at OhioGuidestone
- Part time Store Manager at Dots Fashions
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
I was promoted from a Construction Clerk to an Administrative Professional. I was in charge of the daily office performance in the Defiance and Paulding County highway maintenance garages.
- Administrative Professional at Ohio Department of Transportation
- Construction Clerk at Ohio Department of Transportation
- Highway Technician at Ohio Department of Transportation
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Office Services-Medical Secretarial
As an Administrative Professional, responsibilities include: providing administrative duties to the Regional Director, Supervisor and Region Investigators within the day-to-day operations. The receipt and processing of complaints addressed to the OCRC supporting Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Case preparation, maintenance of data spreadsheets, greeting visitors, opening and distributing mail for the executive area and investigators, answering telephones while screening and routing calls are additional duties required. The Administrative Professional must plan, develop and coordinate special project assignments to include, but not limited to the creation and issuance of charging party and respondent communication, assign EEOC information to charges with supporting documentation submission to EEOC, maintain several logs and inventory of charges. *Temporary Assignment
- Administrative Professional at State of Ohio Civil Rights Commission via Diversity Search Group
- Administrative Assistant at Franklin County DJFS via TRC Staffing
- Secretary at Montgomery County Government
- Cash Management Specialist, Customer Service Representative at Montgomery County
3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Administrative professional with over 10 years of experience managing business office management and providing executive level support. Seeking to apply my detail oriented talents and adaptable personality to fulfill the company's needs. Possess a strong knowledge of navigating electronic database systems.
Synergy Adjusting Corporation Suwanee, GA
Claims Assistant 2017 - Present
• Review and process new claims
• Verify coverage
• Assign claims to local field adjusters for inspection
• Process billing
• Post checks into an electronic database
• Train new hires
- Administrative professional at Synergy Adjusting Corporation
- Office Coordinator at Compassus Hospice & Palliative Care
- Head and Neck Otolaryngology Department at Emory University Hospital
- Service Coordinator Associate at Southern NJ Perinatal Cooperative
2 years at this Job
- High school
➢ Assisted Verra Mobility as a call center Customer Care Agent-handling 40-60 calls daily.
➢ Assisted the CareConnect customer service team on a special project to improve their mailing database operation.
➢ Assisted the Hospitalist team at Northwell Health as an Administrative Professional.
- Administrative Professional at Lloyd Staffing
- ID Room Coordinator at Allied Universal Security Services
- Quality Assurance Technician at MakerBot Industries, LLC
- Technical Support Representative/Customer Service at VTS Medical Systems, LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology - Electronics Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Communication
Administrative duties, ie phones, data entry, emailing, filing, correspondence, scheduling, project management, etc
with strong skills in relationship building, evaluating, prioritizing and problem solving with clients in Transportation Sales, Life Insurance, Retail, Food Service, Dispatch and Reception as well as Direct Sales and Marketing. Outstanding reputation with clients as professional, knowledgeable and highly motivated to deliver 100% satisfaction. Successful in an energized work environment by balancing heavy phone and email volume, applying computer skills, maintaining high volume sales along with the ability to multi-task during both office and field.
Administrative / Sales Coordination /Project Management
Carter Machinery 2016-2017
● Received all new bus orders/ unit info into company database
● Placed parts/item orders requested in bus order specs-Direct contact with merchants
● Coordinated/ outsourced any work, product updates/services, detailing needing to be done prior to and sometimes after bus delivery
● Coordinated bus deliveries between dealer and customer, including, but not limited to timing, locations, transport companies, etc
● Kept track and paid invoices for invoices for all of the above.
● Shipped parts to different locations as needed
● Worked closely with the service manager, advisors, and technicians to ensure pre delivery and inspections were performed in a timely manner via phone and email
● Responsible for purchasing and printing temp tags when needed
● Responsible for cash purchases, titling, delivery paperwork, warranty registration
● Allocating costs and closing projects
● Also responsible for office supply and break room orders
- Administrative professional at Administrative duties, ie phones, data entry, emailing, filing, correspondence, scheduling, project management, etc
- Field Trainer at LIFE INSURANCE/COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- OFFICE ASSISTANT/ ADMIN at Fletcher's Towing, Mobile Repairs Towing/AAA
- RETAIL/VISUAL MERCHANDISING at
1 year at this Job
- - Liberal Arts Studies
Administrative professional with experience in the Legal and Transportation industry, highly successful in driving results and achieving company goals. I am self-motivated with the ability to handle many tasks and meet the demands of the client with effective results.
Enova Financial - Chicago, IL - 10/2018 to present
Application Support Representative
• Contacted perspective applicants to complete loan applications. Processed loan extensions for qualified clients and resolved customer inquiries by phone and email.
- Administrative professional at Enova Financial
- at United Site Services
- Temporary Clerical Support at Rescare - Edison Job Corps
- Caregiver and Private Duty Professional at Home Instead Senior Care
3 months at this Job
Administrative Professional with a previous Level 5 Government Clearance and a proven track record of supporting high-level executives in fast-paced environments. Looking for growth opportunity in the marketing,
advertising, and PR industries.
SAINT GOBAIN Gaithersburg, MD Administrative Assistant February-October 2018
Provided extensive executive support for plant manager and 40 other staff members as Administrative duties were needed
• Created Excel spreadsheets of training files and forms
• Maintained and logged inventory in a system called Cyclecount on a weekly basis
• Filed confidential files in the file room
• Called vendors in order to obtain confidential expiration date material for inventory
• Other various Administrative duties as the occasions rose
- Administrative Professional at SAINT GOBAIN
- Personal Assistant at DIANA MAYER
- Office Manager at JORDAN TEMPCHIN CPA & ASSOCIATES
- Procurement Technician at NATIONAL CANCER INSTITUTE
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Public Relations
Front desk Administrative Professional for the Division of Administration. Answer all incoming calls for the Department of Commerce. Assists the Directors Assistant, Communications Dept, and other departments as needed with projects and written communications.
- Administrative Professional 4 at State of Ohio Dept of Commerce
- Bartender at FRANKLIN PARK CONSERVATORY
- Administrative Specialist at Forward Air Transportation Services
- Administrative Assistant - Sales Department at The Boat House at Confluence Park
1 month at this Job
- - Business Management, medical
Accomplished administrative professional with more than 15 years of progressive experience in different types of industries. My goal is to work in an environment where my outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail will be fostered and encouraged. I am a self-starter willing to learn new skills and tackle any project given to me with a positive attitude and determination.
Professional CHAS Construction, LLC April 2016 - Present
History Commercial Interior Renovations
• Office Administrator
• Accounts Receivable / Payable
• Employee Benefits Administrator
- Accomplished administrative professional at CHAS Construction, LLC
- Ownership and Management of Supply and Crew Boats at Laborde Marine, LLC
- Assistant to Payroll Manager at Delta Petroleum
2 years, 9 months at this Job