Administrative secretary in the life support training center. Assists in coordination of classes. Responsible for accounts receivables. Maintaining documentation of certifications.
- Administrative Secretary at Atlanticare
- Health Navigator at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center
- Veterinary Services Supervisor at Humane Society of Atlantic County
- Conservation Education Presenter- Professional Intern at The Walt Disney Company
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences - Secretary of the Society of Animal Science
I am an Administrative Secretary for a local elementary school. I help train the front staff in their duties, along with maintaining a filing system for confidential files. Purchasing, po's, hiring, workers comp are some other duties I do as being a school secretary.
- Administrative Secretary at Cedar Grove Elementary
- Administrative Secretary at C.C. Washington Middle School
- Data Entry Manager at Mosley High School
- Data Entry Manager at
2 months at this Job
Currently an Administrative Secretary at Coastal Alabama Community College in the Adult Education department, sharpening skills in computer and customer service.
- Administrative Secretary at Coastal Alabama Community College
- Mail Clerk at USDA/NFC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- AAS - Technology
- AAS - Administration/Medical Administrative Assistant
- AAS - Nursing Studies
STETSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS Serves as the sole administrative support for the Senior Associate Dean and faculty for the Stetson School of Business and Economics. This position handles multiple, complex functions of the department, including reception and information provisions, confidential handling of personnel and student information, scheduling on multiple platforms, database management, supplies ordering, report generation, and other duties as assigned. The administrative secretary works under direct supervision, but must be able to make significant independent judgements, especially as related to unexpected needs of faculty and students. Supports Senior Associate Dean with day to day operations of the office, coordinates meetings, correspondence, report preparation, and receptionist duties. Coordinates activities to assist faculty with special needs in arranging committee meetings and special functions. First line of contact for phone calls, walk in inquiries, and routine questions. Knowledge/use Campus VUE, responsible for SSBE accounts payable, coordinating 9 budgets, making payments accordingly.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY at MERCER UNIVERSITY
- ENROLLMENT ASSOCIATE & COORDINATOR at MERCER UNIVERSITY
- PARAPROFESSIONAL at JONES COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at JONES COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
5 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Working as the Administrative Secretary to the Sr. Vice President of Business Affairs and Finance. Managed all general
clerical duties including answering phones, greeting visitors. Responsible for ordering supplies and monitoring the department budget. Handled the division's Human Resource related duties, as the HR Liaison.
• Maintain an Executive Calendar daily.
• Schedule meetings and events, in addition to preparing materials.
• Division HR Liaison.
• Made travel arrangements
• Records Retention Liaison - Manage and maintain the department's record system in accordance with the State's record retention schedule.
• Edit documents and produce books for various Board meetings.
• Data Entry
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY at CLEVELAND STATE
- INTERIM LEGAL SECRETARY at CLEVELAND STATE
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR at GREATER CLEVELAND YMCA
- STUDENT TEACHER at CLEVELAND METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
- High School Diploma
As a Clinical Administrative Secretary, I provide administrative support for clinical research trials for the prevention of HIV/HSV transmission and contraceptive methods that benefit high risk women in Africa. This includes working with the Medical Director, Project Manager, and CRAs on the research design, implementation, and monitoring of clinical studies. Additionally, I review and edit clinical research study documents, such as protocols, study manuals, and final study reports. I coordinate periodic revisions of submissions to regulatory agencies, such as the FDA, USAID, and NIAID, and review clinical research study updates, such as Monthly Status Reports and Statistical Analysis Plans. General administrative duties include scheduling and planning meetings and interviews; preparing agendas; and distributing meeting minutes. I am also responsible for processing invoices and inquiries, including travel vouchers and federal justifications for clinical staff.
- Administrative Secretary at Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Biology Greenhouse Research Aide at UVa Department of Biology
- Support Specialist at SHINE Systems & Technologies
- Administrative Assistant at UVa School of Medicine Department of Emergency Medicine
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Health
- Master's - Biomedical Sciences
- BA - Biology
• Experienced in public relations and administrative secretary ( planning, scheduling appointments and meetings, managing projects, organizing and maintaining paper and electronics files, conducting research and distribute information by using mail services, telephone, e-mail, web sites.)
• Accounting assistant, record keeping, daily logs, ordering, shipping and receiving, stocking, cashier, deposits, open and close store.
• Over 10 years customer service experience
• 4 years of management
• Experienced with special needs for adults and children
• Previous teacher aide
• Professional custodial work
• Organized and catered banquets
- Administrative Secretary at Constructora Consultora Inca Yaqui Corporación
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Computer programming
PITTSBURGH, PA School of Nursing, Health & Community Systems | Acute and Tertiary Care, 2005-2017 Administrative Secretary III | PhD Program Administrative Assistant |Admin. Cancer Survivorship Series
- Administrative Secretary III at UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH
- Administrative Assistant I at School of Dental Medicine, Research
- Secretary II - Secretary III at School of Nursing, Health Promotion & Development
- Office of Institutional Research at UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH
12 years at this Job
- - Creative Writing and Small Business Management
- - Sociology
Professionally skilled and well-organized Patient Care Coordinator/Administrative Secretary
Extensive background includes management of departmental operations and a demonstrated ability to interact positively with a wide range of clients and internal customers. Possess the demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of challenging work with an exceptional attitude and a high level of dependability and responsibility. As an administrative professional I am focused on organization, and I posses the ability to keep operations, business activities and processes moving forward to achieve maximum impact while balancing multiple tasks on a daily basis in support of a manager, group or department, demonstrating my ability to be flexible and effective for the team.
LAWRENCE A. LEFKOWITZ, MD, Norwalk, CT 2003-present
• Part time transcriptionist responsible for typing all in house correspondence for the practice including but not limited to: Office consults, Notes, Independent Medical examinations, Legal documents, Workman's compensation and Disability letters.
• 24 hour turnaround time.
• Works independently from home.
- Administrative Secretary at LAWRENCE A. LEFKOWITZ, MD
- Administrative Secretary/Medical Assistant at NORWALK HOSPITAL
- Administrative Assistant at NORWALK HOSPITAL
16 years at this Job
- High school - secretarial
1001 W. 10th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Supervisor: Jamie Johns, Manager, Facilities Engineering Dept.
• Receptionist and secretarial duties for manager and 56 other employees
• Maintained all files
• Set up interviews for supervisors
• Served as liaison with Human Resources and other departments in the hospital
• Maintained data base for keys and department vehicle maintenance and other duties assigned.
- Administrative Secretary at Wishard Health Services-Facilities Engineering Department
- Administrative Assistant at Crooked Creek MSC
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion