Administrative Secretary to School Principal (Currently at Middle School level, with experience at both High School and Elementary level).
- Administrative Secretary at Oceanside Unified School District
- Front Desk Receptionist at About Face Tattoo
- Preschool Teaching intern at Tri City Christian School
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - General Education
I am an administrative secretary for the Chief Justice of the District Court. I answer phone calls, deal with complaints, do scheduling, process travel expenses, etc.
- Administrative Secretary at Massachusetts Trial Court
- Sales Associate at Dunkin' Donuts
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- High school - College prep
• Promoted from School Secretary to Administrative Secretary
• Manages daily a wide variety of software systems to maintain; multiple financial records, digital learning environments, web-based communication tools, and human resources management systems
• Acts as point of contact for over $50,000 budget to support educational needs
• Monitors and disseminates constant changes of procedures and policies of stakeholders
• Serves as a member for the On-Site Emergency Team (OSET) by providing support to administrators during all types of school emergencies
- Administrative Secretary at Montgomery County Public Schools, Kensington Parkwood Elementary
- School Secretary at Kensington Parkwood Elementary (MCPS)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHOH) Special Education Paraeducator at Earle B Wood Middle School (MCPS)
- Processing Manager at Weichert, Realtors
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Computer Interaction
- Bachelor's - Family Science, Minor in Human Development
Roanoke Valley Resource Authority purchased the City of Salem Solid Waste Transfer Station October 2016 and retained all of the employees along with the employee's tenure. Administrative Secretary
• Screen visitors and telephone calls.
• Operate scales, balance cash drawer and make daily report on weights, charges and accounts receivable.
• Operate a variety of office equipment.
• Familiar with Microsoft office to include Word and Excel.
• Prepare reports, correspondence, forms, and purchase orders.
• Maintain system of files and records.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
• Compile, submit and maintain yearly DEQ reports.
• Reconcile monthly credit card purchases with statement.
• Purchase supplies.
- Administrative Secretary at Roanoke Valley Resource Authority
- Customer Service Representative at Delta Dental of Virginia
- Administrative Secretary at Couvrette Building Systems
15 years, 2 months at this Job
Temporary - Maternity Leave coverage Administrative Secretary to the Executive Director and staff support for The Lewis Mason Thurston Advisory Council & Lewis Mason Thurston Council of Government (CoG).
- Administrative Secretary at Lewis Mason Thurston Area Agency on Aging
- Customer Care Representative (CCR) at Xerox Conduent
- Admin Asst/Warehouse Inventory Shipping/Receptionist at Vision Hooks & Tackle
- Administrative Assistant (Temp) at Manpower
4 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Excel
3255 Camino del Rio S, San Diego, CA 92108 12/5/16- 12/30/18 Administrative Secretary ◦ Scheduling and managing PPU Manager & Staffs calendars. ◦ Schedules appointments, coordinates time, place, and participant arrangements for meetings. ◦ Support PPU (Prevention and Planning Unit) Manager and agenda preparation for PPU Unit monthly Meeting. Including equipment set-up if needed. ◦ Process Travel Request/ Reimbursement ◦ Responsible of filling out Quotes & Order Forms (using Xerox). ◦ Head Coordinator all BHS staff events, (Meetings, Holiday Parties, Social Events etc.) ◦ Print Designer/Publisher of all BHS Flyer's & Web announcements using Microsoft Publisher and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. ◦ Process Mileage Reports each month for Manger and unit staff. ◦ Draft Letters of Support, including maintain tracking spreadsheet and monitoring of request. ◦ Catalog Award Programs, which includes tracking and logging new information and submission on the Awards Tracking log. ◦ Maintaining and keeping track of PPU's Performance Reviews. ◦ Maintain and file documents for PPU Manager. ◦ Assist Analyst and Executive Secretaries in scanning and mailing of contracts. ◦ Attend VETFAM (Veterans and Family) Forum at BHS to help support partner meeting as needed. ◦ Provide general information to office and telephone callers and/ or refers them to appropriate party. ◦ Prepare/ Scan Copies or documents as needed. ◦ Sort, screens, and routes incoming mail.
- Administrative Secretary at BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO HEALTH &HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
- Leasing Consultant at NPM STAFFING
- Barista ǁ Sales Associate at STARBUCKS
- Sales Associate at EMPIRE BEAUTY
2 years at this Job
- Associates Degree
Administrative secretary to the Executive Director of Personnel & Student Services and the IT Operations Manager. Assist with scheduling, ordering, data entry, finances, and overall office organization and management. Responsible for PCard reconciliations, time sheets for the Technology department, data privacy review, and the management of the District's professional development database. Provide assistance with the organization and management of various meetings and orientations, such as New Teacher Orientation and Summer Learning Academy.
- Administrative Secretary at Lewis-Palmer School District #38
- Research Intern at Lewis-Palmer School District #38
- Mental Health Technician at Peak View Behavioral Health
- Concessionist at Cinemark USA, Inc.
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Administrative Secretary for a private Christian school that serves a thearaputic boarding facility for at risk youth. Along with general office duties I kept and prepared records on students, such as immunizations, grades, withdrawals, new residents, state required records, and staff and administrative support.
- Administrative Secretary at Still Creek Christian Academy
- Photographer/Owner at Marci Smith Photography
- Correctional Officer at Limestone County Detention Center
- Customer Service Representative at TXU Energy
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
- Some college
As an administrative secretary, I do a large variety of tasks. I work at the front reception desk of the adult division of Missoula County Public Schools. I answer multi line phones, help people who come in person, register students for classes and help build our classes in our class management software program. I generate reports, create spreadsheets, process payments, and a multitude of office duties such as filing, faxing, copying etc. We have an adult academic success program which helps students to obtain their HiSET (High School Equivalency), we offer an ESL (English as a second language) program serving all of our non english speaking students in the community and we offer a wide variety of fitness, art, medical program and other types of fee based classes. I assist instructors in preparing their class rosters and class handouts, locate instructor substitutes in the event of an absence, contact students with class information changes and help with course descriptions.
- Administrative Secretary at LIFELONG LEARNING CENTER
- Facilities Supervisor at Community Medical Center - Montana
- Administrative Assistant to the Director of Facilities at Community Medical Center - Montana
- Office Administrator at Missoula Sleep Medicine
5 months at this Job
- Certification - Professional Organizing
- Certificate of Completion - Life Safety and Environment of Care
- Certificate of Completion (not complete) - Medical Billing and Medical Transcription
- High school
Administrative Secretary Maintain school district's Special Education information. Assist each school in the Gifted data entry of information in VISIONS. Generate Arizona Department of Education reports for the sites to verify Gifted in SNERGY. Coding of all Special Education staff substitutes in the Web Connect system. Maintains the salary/wage information affiliated with the grants through the sites. Create purchase orders for capital, computer equipment and supplies for the department and schools. Maintain various department budgets. Answer telephones and assist staff, parents and clients. Type letters, memos and other general office documents. File and fax documents. Perform data entry. Assist other departments when necessary. December 2018 to present June 2018 to Jan 2019 February 2016 - May 2018 June 1, 2015 -February 2016 February 2014- June 1, 2015 August 2000 - February 2014
- Administrative Secretary at Generate Arizona Department of Education
3 months at this Job
- Associate in General Business Studies - General Business Studies