Renton, WA IDAX is a multimodal data collection company providing public agencies and private clients with accurate and meaningful data. IDAX employs 35 regular staff and up to 40 temporary workers at any given time. Administrative Services Manager 2017 - Present * Oversee Human Resources function including onboarding, terminations, policy updates, training program, employee relations, job descriptions, position salaries, and bi-annual employee review process * Recruit permanent and temporary positions * Ensure federal, state, and local compliance related to employees and general business operations * Accounts receivable * Secure permits and certifications of liability insurance for projects
- Administrative Services Manager at IDAX
- HR Manager at Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt
- Assistant HR Director at The Salvation Army - Divisional Headquarters
- HR/Operations Coordinator at Brightlight Consulting
2 years at this Job
Administrative Services Manager Jan. 2008 – Nov 2018 David Ford Consulting Engineers, Inc., Sacramento, CA (engineering) Responsible for administrative management of a 24-person engineering office. Duties include daily bookkeeping and accounting operations, human resources, benefits management, employment law compliance, & personnel documentation maintenance. Financial reporting, commission reconciliation, monthly/yearly reporting, payroll, cash flow management. I handle the facilities management, purchasing, company events and meetings, accounts receivable and payable, expense management and budgetary reporting using QuickBooks. I’ve developed procedures for insuring accurate and timely regulatory filings, keeping our company in seamless compliance, while also maintaining over 100 annual renewals for professional licensing memberships each year.
- Administrative Services Manager at David Ford Consulting Engineers, Inc./HDR
- Office Manager and Executive Administrative Assistant at River West Investments
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Facilities & Purchasing Manager at Prudential California Realty
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
reclassified 10/2011) Salary $8,462.64
Supervising Administrative Assistant II Salary $7,063.09
● Division Chief for Contract Management and Procurement Division;
● Manage staff at the levels of Admin Services Manager I, Management Fellow, Management Analyst, Procurement Supervisor (Procurement Assistant II), Admin Asst. III/II, Child Support Officer III/II, Supervising Typist Clerk;
● Directs administrative staff responsible for drafting and finalizing Memorandums of Understandings, contracts, RFPs and Board Letters and other Board correspondence; Manage staff responsible for the procurement of goods and services through ISD and by delegated authority via eCaps system;
● Provide direction and oversight to staff responsible for the contract evaluation process;
● Conducts Proposer's conferences;
● Conducts contract negotiations; 12750 BOOTRIDGE LANE
• VICTORVILLE, CALIFORNIA 92392
• CELL (714) 496-3522
• E-MAIL [email protected]
● Directs staff responsible for contract monitoring and invoice processing for services provided in child support divisions located in 8 geographic areas throughout Los Angeles County;
● Participated as Chairperson for County Protest Panel;
● Make recommendations for the resolution of problems related to policy and procedures;
● Writes Grant proposals and implement Grant projects;
● Provides assistance to Administrative Deputy Director as needed;
● Mentorship Program Coordinator: Developed criteria, curriculum and Program materials, developed workshops, Powerpoint presentations, facilitated workshops, created and wrote monthly Program Newsletter;
● Participant in Countywide Mentoring Program;
● Presenter at the 2009 Child Support Director's Association (CSDA) conference;
● Respond to inquiries from advocacy groups;
● Created Excel database to improve efficiency and oversight of staff assignments.
- Administrative Services Manager II at LA Co Child Support Services Dept
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at Karen Booty, PhD
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern at Southern California Alcohol and Drug Program
- Marriage and Family Therapist Trainee at LA Shanti
17 years at this Job
- M.S. - Marital and Family Therapy
- B.A. - Psychology
- A.A. - Psychology
The Administrative Services Manager supports the GRYD Office in overseeing the implementation and administration of various contracts relating to gang prevention, gang intervention, reentry, data collection, training, and evaluation and research.
• Serves as the primary point of contact for contracted agencies.
• Provide administrative support to the GRYD team with implementation and management of activities including but not limited to: developing status reports specifically related to gang reduction, reentry and youth development activities in the target area, liaising with partner city and community agencies, monitoring of program activities to ensure contract compliance, ensuring consistent data collection, budget analysis and approval.
• Ensure compliance with city, state and federal requirements; conducting monitor visits at least once a year and reporting program activities to county, state or federal grantors (if applicable); following up with contractors related to program improvements (i.e. corrective action plans).
• Manage county, state or federal grants in support of GRYD activities; activities include grant reporting to city officials and grantor, closeout procedures, serve as the main point of contact to grantor, and work closely with staff accountant to ensure expenditure of grant funds.
- Administrative Services Manager at Mayor's Office of Public Safety (GRYD)
- Consultant at Paradigm Consulting
- Director of Marketing and Development at Jesus Catholic School
- Education Program Coordinator at California Family Health Council
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Health - Public Health
- B.S. - Business Administration
- B.A. - Journalism
As the Facilities/Administrative Services Manager, facility, contract service, budget and project management comprise a major portion of my responsibilities. Project work includes preparing and managing a departmental budget of approximately $9 million annually as well as a corporate office capital budget of over $15 million. Coordinate and administrate the day-to-day operation for the corporate office facilities which accommodate over 1,300 employees. Design, plan and implement internal/external corporate office remodeling/maintenance projects. Negotiate bids and contracts with multiple suppliers and third-party contract service providers. As the manager, responsible for a departmental staff of 30 employees (including all departmental hiring/terminations, performance evaluations and promotions).
Manage several key administrative and service responsibilities, including the following:
• Facilities Maintenance - building/grounds maintenance service for nine corporate office buildings totaling over 400,000 sq. ft. and 84 acres.
• Third Party Contracted Service Providers - electrical, HVAC/mechanical, landscaping, janitorial, food service, electrical, fire suppression.
• Shipping & Receiving - all inbound and outbound shipments to and from the corporate office facility.
• Records Management - manage and maintain all company related records (approximately 42,000 boxes of documents in current records management system).
• Mail Distribution - internal mail service for 1,200 corporate office employees as well as inbound and outbound service for over 3,000 retail outlets.
• Food Service Operation - manage cafeteria operation and 3rd party service provider for large scale food service operation that provides service for over 1,200 corporate office employees.
• Corporate Automotive Fleet - manage a fleet of 28 vehicles for corporate employee use. Includes negotiation of lease program and development of maintenance program.
• Wildlife Habitat Certification - manage projects and activities (including community partnering events) related to maintaining Speedway LLC's status as a Certified Wildlife Habitat.
• Special Event/Fundraising Initiatives - coordinate/manage events involving visits from various government officials. Manage annual departmental United Way fundraising initiatives.
- Facilities/Administrative Services Manager at Speedway LLC
- Accounts Payable Manager (Temporary Assignment) at Speedway LLC
- Buyer, Purchasing & Commercial Services (Temporary Assignment) at Speedway LLC
23 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
Responsible for providing guidance, expertise, coaching and counselling to 25+ Administrative Assistants in national market office of 2000+ professionals, act as subject matter expert and key business advisor to internal clients and key stakeholders in all admin related matters, create operational efficiencies in providing services across areas of responsibilities, including workload management, training, professional development, adherence to guidelines/policies and procedures, and implementation of regional and national initiatives within team, ensure outstanding service delivery to all supported clients by building effective relationships, communicating effectively, and cultivating strong admin performance.
- Administrative Services Manager at Deloitte Services LP
- Site Manager (at AIG San Francisco) at Canon Business Process Services, Inc
- Remote Tutor for Learning Assistance & Resource Center at Radford University
- Temporary Program Director & Administrator at Sanchez Art Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Facilities & Administrative Manager for Indianapolis campus of Medical Equipment manufacturer (470,000 sq. ft.). Responsibilities include primary senior interface with site leadership in the areas of Facilities and Administrative Management, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Security, Janitorial Services, Waste Removal. Accountable for ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements. Manage vendor service contracts and RFP processes. Negotiate contracts, direct and approve all design and construction contracts, supervise outside contractors, review and approve expenditures, ensure budget adherence. Partner with IT on infrastructure and support of mission-critical projects. Manage the design, purchase, installation and maintenance of machinery, equipment and furnishings. Manage special projects including construction and expansion, space planning and design. Responsible for managing $5.5 million budget, capital budgets up to $4.7 million.
- FACILITIES & ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER at BECKMAN COULTER, INC
- REGIONAL FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER - GREAT LAKES BUSINESS UNIT at SIEMENS WATER TECHNOLOGIES
- DIRECTOR OF FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AND OFFICE SERVICES at KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL
- FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER at CB RICHARD ELLIS, INC (CBRE)
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration - (GPA = 3.94 on 4.0 scale)
- - Graduate StudiesStudies in Operations Management, Marketing, & Information Technology
Employment Type: Part Time (Less than 30 Hours) Provided clerical support, bookkeeping and tax services, customer service, parts requisitions, office supply management, technical support, and work order processing from quote through job completion.
- Administrative Services Manager at Ron's Auto Services
- Administrative Services Manager at Cox Auto Parts Inc
- Instructor at Sylvan Learning Ctr
- Administrative Services Assistant at BRB Homes, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Physics
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
* Hiring, supervision, and ongoing management of the front desk personnel. * Processing of resident billing and management and collection of accounts receivable. * Financial tasks including, management of accounts payable, vendor billing set-up and campus petty cash management. * Human Resource needs on campus, including background checks, interview, campus training and record keeping. * Proficiency in computer programs including Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and Word. * Payroll processing with ADP * Prepare and participate in resident event functions. * Involved, interact and communicate effectively with many different types of people, including but not limited to, residents, families, visitors, staff, vendors, potential referral sources, community services, health care providers, and community groups. * Maintain correct and necessary record keeping and documentation. * Additional administrative duties as requested.
- Administrative Services Manager at KINGSLEY SHORES SENIOR LIVING
- Traveling Leasing Professional at CONTINENTAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, Minnesota Properties
- Concierge at WALKER METHODIST CARE SUITES
- Property Manager at ALDEN POND TOWNHOMES
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts (in the process) - Human Resources
- Associate of Arts degree
- - Certifies Nursing Assistant
• Supervised a team of office specialists charged with managing the accounts of 29,000 state and local union employees. Responsible for the accurate monthly update of member records.
• Project manager charged with developing and implementing a state-wide comprehensive system for managing union member accounts, employment, union activities, dues processing, organizing activities, and grievance management.
• Coordinated with AFSCME's international headquarters to integrate and verify Council and International data records.
• Managed headquarters office building and conference center - Responsible for all aspects of building and grounds maintenance.
• Directly managed the organizations IT department. Responsible for the purchase and maintenance of office equipment, computers/laptops and mobile devices for the headquarters and six regional offices.
• Responsible for compliance with the statutorily regulated process of annual "Fair Share" information packets to 4000+ non-members and subsequent processing of 700+ dues rebates each year. `Created numerous standard operating procedures for the administrative services of the organization. `Assisted the Executive Committee and Executive Board in preparation for monthly meetings. `Daily correspondence with members, staff and outside organizations.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER at OREGON AFSCME COUNCIL
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at OREGON AFSCME COUNCIL
- OFFICE SPECIALIST at OREGON AFSCME COUNCIL
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business