During my time as an Administrative Specialist for DHEC I have been nominated twice for the Outsranding WIC Administrative Specialist of the Year for the state of SC.
- Administrative Specialist at DHEC
- Service Advisor/Warranty Administrator at Grant Ford
9 years at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
- High school - General
Administrative Specialist responsibilities include the management of administrative and clerical functions in the areas of general administration, personnel administration, operational administration, and manpower administration.
- Administrative Specialist at United States Maine Corps
- Fry Cook/Dishwasher at Cookout Restaurant
- Administrative Specialist at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
• Perform departmental payroll and HR functions
• Performing budget reconciliation.
• Performing credit card approval and reconciliation.
- Administrative Specialist at University of Washington
- Manager Trainee at SE Everett Mall Way
- Driver at Payless Drugs
- Front end cashier at K-mart Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - management
Roles include Administrative Specialist/HRD, Office Coordinator, Payroll Coordinator, Intake Coordinator/Scheduler, Medical Records Specialist, Patient Services Coordinator and Mobile Equipment Specialist. Duties include phones/phone messages, emails, running payroll reports and performing audits, processing referrals, scanning documents to employee/patient files, processing workflow in Homecare Homebase, processing physician orders, preparing files for IDG with medical directors, as well as many other responsibilities.
- Administrative Specialist at Encompass Home Health and Hospice
- Administrative Assistant at Palladium Hospice & Palliative Care
- Administrative Assistant at Kelly Law Firm
- Customer Service Desk at Walmart
9 months at this Job
As an Administrative Specialist for the Marines I have learned many aspects of clerical work. In my duty I have gained a lot of experience working with computers, and computer applications. I had attained the rank of Sergeant and was in charge of twenty subordinate Marines in my occupational specialty. I also have had Customer Service and Quality Assurance experience during the past 4 years. My professionalism and work ethic are beyond reproach.
- Administrative Specialist at USMC
- Rubber Granulation Technician at Midwest Elastomers
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General study
- High school or equivalent
312 Marshall Avenue, Ste. 700 ~ Laurel, MD 20707
September 7,2016 - Present
• Duties include reviewing, documenting, and clarifying information reported,
• Soliciting and obtaining additional information to help identify categories for complaints and incidents,
• Distinguish between those requiring no further action, administrative reviews, or on-site investigations.
• Handles incoming calls.
• Make Conference and Training Room Reservations
• Receives and distributes all packages and mail.
• Process Award Letters
- Administrative Specialist at Developmental Disabilities Administration
- Aftercare Program/Substitute Teacher at Lanham Christian School
- Document Preparer at Hazmed, Inc
- GSA Coordinator at Johnson Controls, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Psychology
4444 Broad River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210 | 803-896-0127 Division of Police Services: Administrative Specialist August 2, 2017 - Present Duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Specialist Include: Operating the *22 agency hotline voicemails that come via phone, and the *22 agency hotline voicemails that come via email. Entering paper form RTS, answering, and distributing the Inmate Request to Staff. Operating PSCM, and Mainframe/blue zone. Compiling and auditing the Assistant Chiefs case files to either be filed, or transmitted to Headquarters. Preparing and transmitting case files to headquarters. Other administrative duties for the Assistant Chiefs of Police Services.
- Administrative Specialist at South Carolina Department of Corrections
- Administrative Assistant II at South Carolina Department of Corrections
- Receptionist at Camping World
- Server/Waitress at Hemingway's Music Pub
10 months at this Job
- License - Esthetics
- High school or equivalent
• Administrative Specialist to Marine Rescue. Purchasing Card purchases including ordering operating supplies and office supplies. Reviewed and monitored annual budget with Division Chief.
• HR Backup to HR Liaison completing New Hire, rehire, separation and promotion paperwork.
• Maintained Employee Electronic Files, including educational opportunities and state license, personal information, recognition and discipline.
• Filed and follow up on First Report of Injuries, Incidents, and Crashes and partnered with Risk Management.
• Maintained Badge Access in Facilities Commander and security cameras.
• Updated and Maintained Twitter Information.
• Scanned documents to Accounts Payable.
• Greeted all visitors to Public Safety.
• Organized and reserved all conference rooms with in building.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST at MANATEE COUNTY GOVERNMENT- PUBLIC SAFETY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BRIDGE FINANCIAL
- OWNER/MANAGER at MANATEE POST TIME
- DISTRICT MANAGER- DEPARTMENT MANAGER at MACY'S-BURDINES
11 months at this Job
- BA - Human Resources
Dynamic, adaptable, and service oriented administrative specialist with experience MARKETING COORDINATOR in a variety of industries and a history of PBS Engineering and Environmental, Inc. / Seattle, Washington / 2018-2019 success in providing exceptional customer Coordinate and organize competitive proposal efforts; develop and update marketing collateral service. Experience in managing all facets such as qualification packages, project descriptions, resumes, letters, brochures, and digital of front office administration-including content (website, articles, graphics); various administrative tasks; and assist with basic market help solve customer issues, handling multi- and client research. Duties also include ongoing updates to and entry of new information into line phone systems, managing schedules, our Deltek Vision CRM system (performing basic data entry and maintenance). maintaining reception, and waiting areas.
- administrative specialist at PBS Engineering and Environmental, Inc
- at Adobe Suite products
1 year at this Job
- - marketing
673 Ayers Ave Schofield Barracks, HI 96857 United States 10/2017 - 06/2018 Salary: 13.75 USD Per Hour Hours per week: 40 Administrative Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Instructed 20 clients in the use of TAPXXI system to register and start the automated brief, which allowed service members to adhere to a timeline set forth. Assisted over 100 service members daily to schedule workshop appointments, counseling sessions, and capstone, which resulted in the program being 10% higher than the Army's standard for job applications. Instructed service members with technical assistance on automated tools such as resume builder, cover letter writers, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and SFL-TAP website, which ensued 70% of service members meeting requirements at the end of the program. Coordinated and scheduled mandated military programs and additional workshops to ensure a smooth and successful transition into civilian sector. Assisted with monthly staff scheduling to assure work operations and activities were properly covered to upkeep with high volume of service members utilizing the program resources. Created and maintained reports to track completion of pre-separation and initial counseling briefs that resulted service members acquiring information in regards to military programs and services available to ease transition to civilian sector. Supervisor: Eva Garcia (808) 6551613 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Administrative Specialist at Inverness Technologies
- Administrative Specialist at Serco
- Clerical Assistant at Systems Studies and Stimulations
- Dispatcher at L & D Logistics Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job