I began here as an administrative assistant handling accounts receivable and customer service. Within my first 6 months I added training coordinator to my job title. I am now the administrative supervisor in charge of overlooking all of the administrative work in the Coralville store and Washington store.
- Administrative Supervisor at Culligan Water
- Office manager at Frog Hollow Kid Campus
- Activities Assistant at Western Home Communities
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- University of Northern Iowa - Long term care Administration
Administrative Supervisor | G4S Regulated Security Solutions (STP) Duties to include the following: Supervising Admin Assistants; Daily Clerical Duties to include Payroll; Timesheet Accuracy; Garnishments; Benefit Balances; Human Resources; Hiring/Termination; Unemployment Claims; Affirmative Action Plan; Workers Compensation; State Licensing; Accounts Payable/Receivable and any additional duties as required/needed.
- Administrative Supervisor at G4S Regulated Security Solutions
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Accounting
As an Administrative Supervisor for the United States Marine Corps, my duties where to facilitate all travel related and legal matters related to and pertaining to the Marines within the unit. My primary role involved processing 300 plus legal documentation packages with in a year and revising each package for accuracy, overseeing and managing all legal processes within the organization. During this time frame I was able to revise the entire legal program and implement very effective standard operating procedures passing two internal higher headquarters inspections.
- Administrative Supervisor at United States Marine Corps
- Customer Service Representative at Timewarner Cable
- Technical Support Representative at Conduit Global - US
- Cashier at Chick-fil-A
4 years at this Job
- - Administration
- - Combat Tactics
- - Personal Training
- High school or equivalent
I work relief Administrative Supervisor 2 shifts per week. I also cover vacations and sick days for Administrative Supervisor. I work my third shift on Progressive Care Unit as both Charge and Staff nurse. I am being oriented to PACU assist with covering staff shortages and vacations. I handle all staffing issues, assist Physicians with scheduling of surgical cases after hours and responsible for notifying staff of added surgical cases. I contact agency for staff and monitor their credentials and assignments. I make frequent rounds on all nursing units to ensure no issues are present and to offer my assistance where it is needed. I did with any issues involving patients or families as they arise.
- Administrative Supervisor at HCA, Medical City Alliance
- Skilled Nurse/Case Manager at HYGIA HEALTHCARE
- House Supervisor/Telemetry Charge Nurse at Baylor Medical Center
- Director of Nurses at Ashford Hall Long Term Care
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
• Supervised 22 Sailors as the Administrative Supervisor, ensuring all tasks and deadlines were met in a timely manner.
• Responsible for handling and completing over 150 Sailors' gain packages, transfer packages, and separation packages ensuring all documents, pay, sailor responsibilities, and dependent responsibilities were completed and submitted to the Personnel Support Detachment before their deadline.
• As the command designated, Command Pay and Personnel Administrator, I was solely responsible and successful at monitoring and controlling all pay changes and pay issues for over 150 Sailors.
• Implemented a new system to effectively track all pay, packages, and communication with the Personnel Support Detachment to ensure all inquiries and transactions were completed or resolved and returned to Sailors in a timely manner with zero discrepancies.
- Administrative Supervisor at U.S. Navy Master-at-Arms Second Class
- Training Team Member at U.S. Navy Master-at-Arms Second Class
- Shift Supervisor/Watch Commander at U.S. Navy Master-at-Arms Third Class
- Front Desk/Childcare Assistant Manager at Latitude Sports Club
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
50 hours per week
Chief of Staff Office, Headquarters, Kosovo Forces, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Pristina, Kosovo Administrative Supervisor to the Chief of Staff, Kosovo Forces (KFOR). Provided administrative support to the Chief of Staff along with Headquarters KFOR division head, staff sections, with over 1500 military and civilian personnel. Managed receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
• Coordinated large conferences for high level officials, ensuring all presentation suspense were met.
• Managed the Chief of Staff office through an array of administrative, communication, and logistical functions in a multinational-joint environme nt.
• Inventoried and ordered office supplies as needed, and processed purchase orders and requisitions.
• Supervised the work group administrative and information systems coordinator, ensuring zero degradation of information flow and computer systems in the office to support the task.
• Maintained the agency's document handling system ensuring all correspondence and information was disseminated to all multinational employees.
• Entrusted to manage high-priority classified projects, including monthly high-level official briefs and weekly division head meetings in regards of peace-support operations.
• Provided office coverage backup for the primary secretary to the Chief of Staff by coordinating the Chief of Staff's travel arrangements, meetings and conference calls, consistently maintaining strict confidentiality and sound judgement.
• Dynamic interpersonal communication abilities allowing for personal interaction with clients and office associates on various administrative matters.
- Administrative Supervisor at Staff Office
- Administrative Manager at Marine Wing Communications Squadron
- Administrative Assistant at Marine Wing Communications Squadron
9 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Professional Military Education
28105 (704) 847-2362 - Administrative Supervisor responsible for managing and confirming weekly schedules for 75-100 employees as well as ensuring that all shifts for the week have the appropriate coverage needed. Provided patrol hit and training sheets to all Patrol Supervisors daily and on call 24/7 if needed. Conducted reviews of all reports from the prior week and then emailed to the appropriate clients. - Armed Patrol Supervisor when needed providing security services to businesses and communities by performing vehicle patrols or standing post as requested by the client. - Monitored access and departure of all employees and visitors to prevent against potential threats such as suspicious activities, criminal acts as well as client rule infractions at or near the client's property. - Wrote daily activity reports and incident reports by responding to all irregularities on the site that may occur. For example, alarms, accidents, medical emergencies, equipment issues, property damage, theft, trespassers, or other unusual incidents by following emergency response procedures. - Provided coverage requests for clients and answered any questions pertaining to the client's property that maybe needed by the client. - Supervised anywhere from 75-100 employees. Responsible for the safety of all employees and ensure that all procedures are being followed properly during the shift. - Training of subordinates on site responsibilities, report writing, reporting rule infractions, violations, evicting violators from the property. - Reviewed paperwork of all posts and followed strict policies that the client had put in place.
- Administrative Supervisor at Guard One Protective Services
- Armed Patrol Supervisor at Metro Special Police and Public Safety
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officer at Guard One Security
- Supervisor & Security Officer at Allied Barton- Wells Fargo
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Administrative Supervisor and Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 10 years of professional program management, report procedures, support services, and processing experience. Managed and implemented academic and benefit records for over 552 verification and 120 urgent records requests. Provided oversight to billing and tracked account metrics along with coordinated support services for 5 partner organizations. Trained and supervised personnel in technical development, daily operational procedures, and regulation compliance in a global environment. Dedication to professional excellence recognized by senior leadership as demonstrated through the United States Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal. Career supported by a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. .
• Improved Process
• Team Leadership
• Data Analysis
• Ordering & Tracking
• Training & Development
• Policy Implementation
• Microsoft Office Suite PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS – Various Global Locations 2006 – Present Records Management Liaison
• Supervised support services for over 500 record requests, including 120 urgent actions, in support of 4+ government agencies, while conducting global administrative support
• Maintained and tracked 466 confidential files, to include hard copy, electronic, and microfiche records, through processing and shipment to designated agencies
• Prepared and coordinated the acquisition of 175 congressional requests and reviewed 900 individual files for processing Administrative Supervisor
• Process request of analytical records from 9 different sections
• Maintained 100% accountability of department resources and utilized mentorship programs to provide comprehensive training to new employees
• Facilitated 400+ reports, process requests, and filings through the utilization of Microsoft Office and support applications
• Ensured accountability, inventory and operation of $1.5M worth of vital company assets
• Supervised, trained, and mentored 5 employees in technical development, project research, policy adherence, time management, and written communication procedures
- Administrative Supervisor at USMC Military
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Created new budgeting strategies, travel arrangement processes, organization procedures and processes for 4 major organizations in California and Arizona. Promotion to Supervisor for travel systems and Citi Bank Agency Coordinator Department Manager of an Administrative team of 12 Employees that assisted 6 subordinate departments within San Diego Supervised sensitive paper work to be forwarded to the Chief Executing Officer Travel Arranger of over 27,000 travel and claims, insured all travelers were reimbursed properly. Totaling up to over 4 million dollars in budgeting and handling. Credit Card Supervisor for over 3,000 personnel accounts, increasing efficiency and accuracy of detailed audits and fraud prevention reports by nearly 50%. Citi Bank Agency coordinator for over 3,000 personnel Manager of an Administrative team that assisted a department to reduce costs, review budgeting, and review requests. Correspondence reviewer of over 13,000 forms, packages, requests. 916 12th St. Farmington, MN (651) 208-8732 [email protected]
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR at USMC
- SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE at TARGET
- Customer Service at RESOLUTION CLEANING
4 years at this Job
• April 2014 to Current Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, a regional care, teaching hospital established in 1901, provides comprehensive health care services to its local communities in the northern New Jersey metropolitan area. With more than 800 physicians, 3,200 employees and 150 volunteers, the Medical Center has over 300,000 outpatient visits and 25,000 admissions annually. administrative Supervisor/ Project Manager Manage multiple projects for a cross-functional STI/ HIV intervention team and ensure deliverables fall within the defined project scope and budget. Identifies areas of cost saving. Monitor projects to meet defined requirements and compliance with Institutional Review Board (IRB), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), Ryan White Program requirements, federal/ state regulations, and grant/ contract parameters. Key Accomplishments:
• Establish quality standards and priorities with project sponsors and key stakeholders.
• Develop project operating goals and objectives in line with program mission.
• Implement process improvement measures and procedures to enhance patient show rate and continuum of care
• Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill set and experience levels. Coach and guide internal project staff, mentor cross-functional team in project management standards and program execution
• Provide training and performance direction to project staff for the enhancement of core competencies needed to assist our patients and foster a learning environment.
- Administrative Supervisor/ Project Manager at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Regional Career Planning Specialist at Empire Education Group
- Senior manager at Community Education Centers
- SOCIAL IMPACT COMMUNITY INVESTMENT PRACTICE FACILITATOR at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications