Responsibilities I started as a bus driver from June 2011-May 2012, i asked for transfer to Terminal Control Officer from May 2012-Jan 2013 recording all buses movement at the terminal, I got promoted to Assistant Terminal Manager from Jan 2013-April 2013, I got promoted to an Area Manager May 2013-Nov 2014 that I was in charge of the bus drivers, doing drivers's duty roster and other things related to drivers, I've been transferred to an Administrative Supervisor from Nov 2014 to present.
- Administrative Supervisor at SPTC (Seychelles Public Transport Corporation)
7 years, 7 months at this Job
October 2017 - April 2018
• Maintain all appointments and participated in weekly leadership meetings.
• Properly distributing all incoming calls and messages, responding to emails and interacting with clients.
• Managed tracked all travel arrangements to include hotels and rental car reservations by working closely with finance and accounting department to ensure funds were properly appropriated.
• Organized and maintained organization administrative records and filing systems on SharePoint folders.
• Efficiently managed over 12 personnel official travel schedules and personal upcoming appointments.
• Maintain office supply inventory and all purchases.
• Ensuring company official travel charge cards are used for official travels use only.
• Ensure all travel vouchers are submitted in a timely manner.
• Conduct trainings on the use of Defense Travel System and Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) Policy.
• Arrangements and planning of corporate events. Administrative Supervisor Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron 204, Marine Aircraft Group 26, Marine Corps Air Station, New River, United States Marine Corps March 2013 - October 2015
• Submitted all reports for accountability purposes to higher ups from each department within the organization, thereby ensuring accuracies and timeliness of over 400 personnel with the aid of Excel Spreadsheet.
• Conducted briefs on policies and use of government credit cards via Power Point quarterly for all personnel within the organization.
• Scheduled and updated all personnel required training and certifications on a monthly basis, by reviewing individual service and training records within the organization.
• Reviewed all packages/correspondences while ensuring supporting documents are aligned with required policies based on the nature of the document before submitting for the Commanding Officer's signature.
• Maintained a database to track the status of all packages with the aid of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Sent out monthly memorandums and conducted training sessions with various squadrons on administrative changes and policies.
• Ensured all packages submitted to the squadron's administrative office are submitted in a timely manner to meet assigned deadlines.
• Budgeted and made over 3000 travel arrangements for the Commanding Officer and staff.
• Created and reviewed over 3000 official travel orders via a web base tool called Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Reviewed and audited over 3000 personnel travel vouchers ensuring all official travel expenses claimed matches up with each receipt uploaded.
• Served as the Agency Program Coordinator (APC) ensuring personnel in possession of Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC)submit travel vouchers within five business days of completion of official travel.
• As an APC, I ensured there are no delinquencies on Government Chard holders account and misuse, abuse, or fraud.
• Served as Personnel Security Detail Team Leader providing security and escort for State Department personnel while serving in Afghanistan.
• Reviewed policies and correspondences which were routed for senior level signature.
• Conducted monthly administrative refresher training course for personnel that directly work within the administrative center with the aid of Microsoft Power Point, lectures, and guided group discussions and tutorials.
• Supervised 20 individuals on monthly basis with setting long and short term professional and personal goals, teaching, mentoring, viewing and discussing monthly progress.
• Submitted all reports for accountability purposes to higher command from each department within the organization, Administrative Supervisor Marine Special Operations Recruiting and Screening Command, Marine Corps Special Operations Command United States Marine Corps
- Administrative Supervisor at Sayres and Associates
- the Agency Program Coordinator at
- Administrative Assistant at Marines' service records and making appropriate entries
- Administrative assistant at Updated Marines medical status
6 months at this Job
New York, New York 2016 - 2018 E-COMMERCE MANAGEMENT management and implementation of prima + magento systems, development of e-commerce + point of contact for customer service in the united states, inventory organization + stock management, fulfilling shipments for both web and in-store customers. ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR supporting sales staff on the main floor when necessary + supervising shop
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR at DRAKE'S OF LONDON
- RETAIL MANAGER at C'H'C'M SHOP
- Customer Service at Line & Dot
- Production Manager/Supervisor at Various Keytags
2 years at this Job
- High school
- Bachelor's - Religious Studies
Houston, TX (03/2013 - Present)
Recognized for superior performance with an offer for full-time employment position with one of the largest full-service provider for the petroleum equipment industry in Texas.
Analyzed current processes, data, and operations to support executive decision making and develop, configure, and deploy methods, systems, programs, and solutions to improve corporate processes, financial performance, and overall compliance in a rapid-paced environment.
• Supervise Administration employees to ensure timely and accurate processing of all administration support functions.
• Generate monthly and annual department budget proposal.
• Administer yearly budget spending for company projects and events.
• Updated and Maintained Critical Financial Records and Business Operational Intelligence for executives. Identified and assessed deviations on actual vs. planned and supported monthly review processes.
• Audit purchase files to assure vendors and material are in accordance with business process standards.
• Effective and strong communication with management, vendors, and staff.
• Seamlessly Enable Data Analysis to create pivot tables and charts through the creation of MS Excel spreadsheet.
• Prepare and maintain reports, guides analysis for Bid Control process.
• Audit and maintain a reconciliation of credit charges and check request.
• Maintain the retention database and processes file destruction on a yearly basis.
• Purge requisition files based on closed Purchase orders.
• Oversee and coordinate office operations such as space utilization, office moves, facility, maintenance etc.
• Maintain and coordinate company materials and supplies by assigning, directing and monitoring inventory.
• Manage company events and ensure they adhere to deadlines.
• Assist with interviewing, onboarding and training new hires.
• Maintain, update, and ensure proper adherence of the company's policies and guidelines.
• Create and maintain company's organizational charts and office space
• Support Human Resource with payroll process and development programs.
• Coordinated International Travel Logistics (airfare, hotel, car).
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR at PSI HOUSTON
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at INVESTMENT CENTER OF TANGLEWOOD
- LEAD RECEPTIONIST at VISIBLE CHANGES
- ATTORNEY SERGIO V BELLO at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - ACCOUNTING
- ASSOCIATES IN ARTS - Leadership and Management
Administrative Supervisor | G4S Regulated Security Solutions (STP) Duties to include the following: Supervising Admin Assistants; Daily Clerical Duties to include Payroll; Timesheet Accuracy; Garnishments; Benefit Balances; Human Resources; Hiring/Termination; Unemployment Claims; Affirmative Action Plan; Workers Compensation; State Licensing; Accounts Payable/Receivable and any additional duties as required/needed.
- Administrative Supervisor at G4S Regulated Security Solutions
27 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Accounting
• Travel between four offices, providing supervisory support to medical and front office staff.
• Enrolled leadership classes to develop skills.
- Administrative Supervisor at Advocate Medical Group
- Practice Manager at Barrington Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Assistant to Practice Manager and three doctors at Woodfield Urology
10 months at this Job
Oversee day to day running of an Acute care Hospital. Do staffing and customer service. Work with front line staff and administrative staff to cordinate care. Resource for nurses and physicians. Have 20 plus years of experience with bedside nursing in women’s heath and pediatrics. Also was clinical manager and director of women and children for many years prior to recently doing administrative supervisor. Was in charge of eduducation and competencies of a unit with approximately 50 full time employees. I have ACLS, PALS and NRP certifications.
- Administrative Supervisor at Sovah Health Danville
29 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- BSN - Nursing
Administrative Clerks supervisor. Works closely with the Warden. Run reports. Plan events for the company.
- Administrative Supervisor at CoreCivic
- None at
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college - Accounting
- Associate - Business and Marketing
- Some college
Harrisburg- Biglerville -Dillsburg- Mechanicsburg 2011- present- Medent EMR Medical assistant front and back office duties- patient charting- scheduling patients- insurance referral checks- OSHA- HIPPA- Customer service- production totals end of day- medical terminology- vital signs- blood glucose- X-rays- surgical preparation and assisting- meeting deadlines- patients to rooms for assessment- phone triage- auto clave instruments- bio spore testing- bio hazard/ sharps change outs- disinfecting- Site coordinator scheduling staff- OSHA inspections- supply ordering and inventory- overseeing office staff- site and equipment safety check- monthly site inspections- chemical refills- post operative appointments with surgical patient and doctor Administrative supervisor oversee office operation-clinical and clerical- PQRS, MU and MIPS reporting and yearly attestation- officte portal, talk soft, medent liaison, organization of flow- primary communication liaison for staff, doctors and patients- attend and prepare management, round table and doctor meetings, record minutes from meetings- Clinical/ clerical training of employees- staff attendance, pto requests, call offs- Staff interviews, reviews, termination and disciplinary actions- DEP compliance, SDS updates, dosimetry readings, regulated waste and regulatory logs- document OSHA, HIPPA, workers comp, concerns of compliance, incident reports, radiation certificates and equipment- Renew all PMAC certificates each year- facilitate actions between office vendors- IT work remotely with IT tech- keep order of all expenses and billing- practice development- 20/20 tech services- Cross Tex biohazard monitoring and reporting- employee evaluations- educate staff with "code of conduct" employee manual, polices and revisions
- Administrative Supervisor/Medical assistant at Keystone Podiatric Medical Associates
- CNA/ Restorative nursing/ Team leader at Village of Laurel run
- Team Leader at Village of Laurel run
- Contact lens tech at Vision Care
8 years at this Job
Kipnis Physical Therapy prides themselves in patient wellness and recovery. Supervising our administrative staff I made sure that patient care was our many goal and focus. Wearing many hats from front desk supervisor up to human resources was my typical day to day. Making sure that the stats were always at a rising level and revenue was always coming in from insurance companies by making sure all the billing was correct was always my main concern. Provided help on any in-network billing inquiry from our patient and handled it in a timely manner. Obtained all authorizations for physical therapy services for our patients and educate them on their insurance coverage, financial obligations and payment options when needed.
• Prepared all medical records that needed to be sent out to lawyer/insurances
• Educate all patients on their care plans and assist with scheduling any recommended services/referrals
• Educate patients about their insurance coverage, financial obligations and payment options, when necessary
• Deposit checks to the company accounts/Process all EOB's
• Pre-certifications for physical therapy treatment
• Prepare weekly staff meetings that included the clinical and administrative staff
• Hiring new staff along with train new staff members
• Maintain all clinician/administrative work schedules
• Conduct weekly training meetings
• Perform 90 day reviews on all employees
- Administrative Supervisor at Kipnis Physical Therapy
- Front Desk/Office Manager/Marketing specialist at Spine and Sports Medicine
- Front Desk/Medical Assistant (Dermatology) at Sylvie D. Khorenian, M.D
- Front Desk/Medical Assistant (Dermatology) at Jeffrey Rapaport, M.D
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Esthetician - Skincare
- certificate - clinical