- Administrative Supervisor at Atrium Health
- Administrative Supervisor of Nursing at Crouse Hospital
- Owner Operator at Cold Stone Creamery
- Charge RN PSL at University Hospital
6 months at this Job
- Associate in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor's - Nursing Licenses
- Bachelor's - Science Ex. SCI.
medical assistant, administrative supervisor
- Medical Assistant/Administrative Supervisor at Westwood Dermatology Group
33 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Various Locations Career Development Program Manager for Military Personnel, Personnel Retention and Administrative Section Administrative Supervisor, October 2007 to October 2018 Provided personnel and executive management for a 9,800 personnel organization. Oversaw a full spectrum of administrative operations, systems and programs. Served as a critical link to communicate professional development concerns between junior personnel and Executive Leadership. Responsible for leading and training for over 200 departmental and divisional career coaches. Facilitated orientation, training and counseling. Managed personnel placement, accountability and personnel records.
- Administrative Supervisor at UNITED STATES NAVY
- Command Financial Advisor at United States Navy
- Administrative Assistant at United States Navy
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Management Studies - Business Management Studies
- Associate's in Applied Science in Culinary Arts - COMMAND PAY AND PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATOR
Emeryville, CA From: June 2006 to present Administrative Supervisor/Billing Manager: Responsible for time and billing program and related services - monthly reconciliation, invoicing, clients' account management, billing history and accounts receivable aging, company monthly reports, and new staff preparation and current staff information management. Responsible for clients' financial statements, engagement letters, and annual mailings. Responsible for the production and quality control of client documentation as well as internal documentation. Responsible for new & exiting employees' related setup, paperwork and staff manuals. Supervises the coordination of the administrative staff regarding general office duties as well as other specialized duties. Assist principals and staff accountants.
- Administrative Supervisor/Billing Manager at OBFM Accountants, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Oto Bailey Fukumoto & Mishima, Inc. CPAs and Consultants
13 years, 3 months at this Job
- AA degree - General Education
As the direct supervisor of administrative staff, I assign job duties to staff members, prioritize workloads and, act as a liaison between subordinates and upper management. Responsibilities
• Oversee employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
• Manage site's recreation fund, sub-imprest fund, AR and, AP using quick books, SAP and other tools.
• Train employees
• Identify inefficiencies and provide recommendations for resolving.
• Manage staff Time and leave and personnel records
• Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the company’s plans and vision
• Ensure employees act in accordance with company policies and implement disciplinary action when necessary.
As the direct supervisor of administrative staff, I assign job duties to staff members, prioritize workloads and, act as a liaison between subordinates and upper management.
- Administrative Supervisor at City of New York Department of Homeless Services (DHS)
- Community Coordinator at City of New York Department of Homeless Services (DHS)
- Business Enrollment Data Analyst at Metropolitan Jewish Health Systems (MJHS)
- Department Coordinator at Metropolitan Jewish Health Systems (MJHS)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Accounting
- A.A.S. - Accounting
• Responsible for creating and filing all freight documentation according to TSA SOPs.
• Oversee large accounts to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded; provide quotes for customer shipments.
• Interface and problem-solve with other Pilot stations, agents, and client representatives daily to follow up on shipments and assure timely delivery.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets detailing current freight on dock for inventory control.
• Order all office and dock supplies.
- Administrative Supervisor at Pilot Freight Services
- Lab Technician at Oneblood Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Courier Express
- Shift Lead/Customer Service Representative at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology - Radiologic Technology
Initially hired as Lead Authorization Coordinator, rapidly gaining promotion to Administrative Support Supervisor, taking on responsibility for overseeing payroll and authorization across the state of Arizona. Manage administrative affairs, support program growth, and drive excellent customer service, and contribute significantly to continuous service quality development and improvement in the economic standing of the program.
● Implement, manage and monitor internal controls, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance with Federal and State Regulations, and Managed Care Organization program rules.
● Steer development and maintenance of processes and procedures to ensure accurate and efficient processing of payroll, accounts receivable, and customer service objectives to optimize business growth and development.
● Lead a team of 8, cultivating a positive, collaborative and supportive work environment, combined with proactive performance management, mentoring, and training that evokes high-performance and productivity.
● Provide expertise in payroll and authorization management to address and resolve escalated issues.
● Cultivate and strengthen relationships with Managed Care Organizations by ensuring SLAs, are strictly adhered to and client organizations expectations are consistently met.
● Prepare and present multiple reports that include overtime pay analyses, issues processing reports, and recommendations to drive improvement in processing and compliance management.
● Played a key role during acquisition of a company, successful resolving 320 outstanding authorization at risk of being written off.
● Significantly reduced PRI special payments to less than 20 issued per month statewide by implementing new procedures.
● Increased process accuracy and cost-efficiency through comprehensive streamlining.
- Administrative Supervisor at CONSUMER DIRECT CARE NETWORK
- Operations Team Manager at COWORX AT STI
- Mortgage Originator at
- Owner at ANDERSON TRANSPORT SERVICES
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management - Business Management
- - Communications
50,000 USD Annually 77 Hours per week Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION AND REPORTING: culminating in a 99% ship and operational readiness rating which promoted living a 100% healthy lifestyle and empowered awareness awards recognition; pay and benefits; and the submission of military separations and retirement documents understanding of Navy standards and procedures and received positive feedback from department. with the Navy evaluation instruction ensuring zero discrepancies upon submission. ORGANIZATION AND COLLABORATION SKILLS: greatly enforcing proper military standards orders, 6,500 official correspondence, and 556 directives joint and foreign personnel health and welfare needs were taken care of. Actions resulted in me receiving fifth Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal. PROBLEM SOLVING AND SOUND DECISION MAKING: personnel personnel in submitting correspondence on-time for processing. Supervisor: Commander Chris Verdell and Commander Leland M. Murphy Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ US Forces
● Led 86 personnel in the successful performance of 44 emergency drills and assessments
● Mentored and supported 27 prospective leaders in fitness and sexual assault prevention,
● Supervised 63 military personnel and processed 1,061 performance reports; oversaw the administrative process of personnel security; official correspondence and directives;
● Facilitated directives and awards training to 50 personnel, contributing to greater
● Successfully corrected and composted over 1,000 performance evaluations in accordance
● Instructed 23 personnel in the significance of self-discipline, diversity and leadership,
● Flawlessly managed the completion of 779 personnel awards, 200 temporary additional
● Selflessly volunteered for a 120 day deployment as senior enlisted leader ensuring 100
● Oversaw the check-in/out procedure of incoming and outgoing active duty and contracted
● Reconstructed department correspondence and the awards program by 80% resulting in an effective and more proficient tracking process
● Developed an award and administrative correspondence tracker to better support 450
50,000 USD Annually
77 Hours per week
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION AND REPORTING:
culminating in a 99% ship and operational readiness rating
which promoted living a 100% healthy lifestyle and empowered awareness
awards recognition; pay and benefits; and the submission of military separations and retirement documents
understanding of Navy standards and procedures and received positive feedback from department.
with the Navy evaluation instruction ensuring zero discrepancies upon submission.
ORGANIZATION AND COLLABORATION SKILLS:
greatly enforcing proper military standards
orders, 6,500 official correspondence, and 556 directives
joint and foreign personnel health and welfare needs were taken care of. Actions resulted in me receiving fifth Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal.
PROBLEM SOLVING AND SOUND DECISION MAKING:
personnel in submitting correspondence on-time for processing.
Supervisor: Commander Chris Verdell and Commander Leland M. Murphy
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Administrative Supervisor at USS Theodore Roosevelt
- Protocol Officer at Yokota AFB
- Special Access Programs Security Officer at Kadena AFB
- Special Security Officer at Patrol and Reconnaissance Force Unit Seven
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
Responsibilities: I created and maintain a filing system for employees as well as volunteers and interns. I keep track and update counselor certifications and licenses. I greet clients and sign them in at front desk; Process new clients demographics in Procentive database. I answer phones as well as questions of clients, staff and guest. I order office supplies and work on various office projects as needed. Accomplishments: I started as an administrative assistant primarily doing data entry and worked my way up to administrative supervisor taking the bulk of office operations. I've suggested creative ideas to help develop and grow the company. Administrative Assistant/Receptionist House of Kings and Priest - Milwaukee, WI July 2017 to November 2017 Responsibilities: I greeted guests and answered phones. I scheduled appointments and filed documents. I created data base for tracking demographics of guest. I created the menus and chore schedules. I kept track of spending, receipts, and records for office expenses and client expenses. I issued the bus tickets and allowance of the youth in the home. I assisted with special projects as needed.
- Administrative Supervisor at Life Changing Ministries
- Volunteer Services Assistant at Interfaith Older Adult Programs
- Hourly Sales Floor Manager (Keyholder) at AJ WRIGHT / MARSHALLS
- Stocker/Cashier at WALMART
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- High school or equivalent
Administrative tasks: direct support of General Manager and the Dealership as a whole including reporting gross sale activity, expense reimbursement, lease returns, and a wide variety of concurrent and periodic tasks as required. Supervisor, Reception: includes the interviewing and hiring of reception staff, training staff to corporate standard of Customer Experience, scheduling and counseling. Human Resource Liaison: first point of contact for onsite personnel issues, oversight of drug testing program, accuracy and reconciliation of time sheets in support of efficient payroll operations. Financial Billing: accountable for verification of accuracy of documents coming from the Finance Desk and ensure delivery of required documentation to various finance companies. Maintain organizational oversight of the billing process. Supply, Inventory Control and Vendor Management: develop detailed standards for and ensure adequate supplies and uniforms are always on hand, comparative pricing analysis and vendor selection and negotiation as necessary to achieve 'best execution.'
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPERVISOR at EARNHARDT MGMT. CO
- ASST. MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE/CASH MANAGEMENT at SAFEWAY
5 years, 8 months at this Job