• Administrative support
• Accounts payable and receivable, reconcilling bank statements
- Administrative support at CT & Associates
- Accounts Receivable / Billing & Insurance Specialist at US Laboratory & Radiology
- Medical and Mental Health Administrative Assistant at Correctional Psychiatric Services
- President / Co-Owner at Dartmouth Market
10 months at this Job
- Associates in Science degree
- MA - Information Management
A multi-skilled professional with several years of experience in administrative support. Excellent communication and computer skills, competent in document development, data entry, systems development, and monitoring administrative tasks. Experience with policy writing, report preparation, presentation materials and dissemination of materials.
Performance Group, Lancaster, PA
October 2017 - January 2018
Data Entry Clerk
• Provide administrative support to Purchasing Department
• File management of Purchase Orders
• Accurately generating Purchase Orders based on order write ups and requirements specific to orders
- administrative support at Performance Group
- Administrative Assistant at The Community Action Agency of Western CT
- at Manpower
- Customer Service Representative at
3 months at this Job
• Provide temporary executive and administrative support for Hexagon Associates, Discovery Communications, etc.
- Administrative Support at Various Establishments
- Project Coordinator at Various Establishments
- Specialist/Executive Assistant to President at Discovery Communications
- Executive Assistant to Chief Marketing Officer at Clear Channel Entertainment
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Television and Radio - Television and Radio
for State Farm Insurance
• Answered business calls and assisted in logging information for insurance applicants.
• Received payments for Insurance policies through both Necho and Intranet applications.
• Administrative support to the Agent and fellow workers including filing and taking extensive notes.
- Administrative Support at Lonny Key Insurance Agency, State Farm Insurance
- Administrative Support, HR, Customer Service at Office Team, aka Robert Half Group
- Valuation QC & Title Specialist at Solidifi, inc
- Administrative Assistant-HR at Crownline Boats
6 months at this Job
• Initial point of contact in the reception area, responds to incoming calls, and provides administrative support to all departments.
• Run reports of current residents to track onsite/offsite activities
• Maintain medical record database
• Submitted work orders for department heads
- Administrative Support at Brightview Senior Living LLC
- IT Data Analyst at Unger Enterprises Global
- at Post University
- Support Center Analyst at United Illuminating
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Performed administrative support functions for various units ER, ICU, TELE, General Med FLR; obtained patient information, admissions and or discharge at critical times/Patient transportation per Physician orders maintain unit inventory/retrieve supplies, equipment operation/repair (troubleshooting). Prepare medication for dispensing i.e., IV mixtures.
- Administrative Support at Proven a Mercy Medical Center
- Administrative Support at DuPage County Mental Health
- Customer Care at Xerox
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supporting managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Administrative Support at CTL Global
3 months at this Job
- Some College - CNA
Provide Administrative Support for a husband and wife cancer research team. Duties include: managing calendar, scheduling meetings, arrange travel when needed which includes booking flights and hotel accommodations as well as car rental when needed, ordering lab supplies, keep up to date curriculum vitae 's for both researchers, order office supplies and assist with Federal Grant submissions to various agencies such as National Institute of Health, National Cancer Institute and the Department of Defense. In addition when needed I organize larger day long meetings which involve making travel arrangements for outside speakers, placing orders for catering services and assuring audio visual support for presentations during the meeting.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT at BECKMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE CITY OF HOPE
- CASHIER at BECKMAN RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE CITY OF HOPE
- REGISTRATION CLERK I at PRESBYTERIAN INTERCOMMUNUITY HOSPITAL
- FRONT OFFICE RECEPTIONIST at CUCAMONGA VALLEY MEDICAL GROUP
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- A.A. - Business Administration
working, goal-oriented individual who seeks employment filled with challenges and opportunities. My analytical and verbal skills fortify my motivation to lead a flourishing career. Professional Experience aluminum Account Receivable/Account Reconciliation/Maintenance Contracts (09/2017-01/2019) Daily accounting functions such as A/R, process/validate sales orders, Expense report, Cash applications, Maintenance recurring billing, Collect payments, process credit cards, and reconcile accounts. Provide administrative support, answering phone calls, emails, fax, scan, and general clerical duties. Versed in Word, Excel, Adobe Pro, Quick Book, ConnectWise, Intacct, Windows, Power Point, Internet, general office and strong organization skill, ability to prioritizes tasks, interpersonal and customers service/sale skills.
- administrative support at Account Receivable
- Accounting Reconciliation/AR/Administration Assistant at Triton Technical
- Sales Manager at
- Volunteer - Office/Sale Assistant at Advance Construction
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- License - Cosmetology
Contract Administrative support in Global Parts Production
- Administrative Support Assistant at Toyota Tsusho America, Inc
- Reception/Customer Service/Logistics at HK America d/b/a HK Laser and Systems, Inc.
- Contract Employment at J.X. Nippon Oil & Energy, Kyodo Yushi, Caesarstone
- Administrative Assistant - Temporary at Randstad/Mitsubishi Materials Corporation U.S.A.
2 months at this Job
- - Computer Courses - Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010
- - Customer Service Management Course