PO Box 509 Agency Village, SD 57262 United States 11/2016 - Present Salary: 20.00 USD Per Hour Hours per week: 40 Administrative Support Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Data collection, entry, and analyzing, Federal grant reporting, database creation and upkeep, collaboration with youth prevention programs, general office duties. Supervisor: Dr. Sherry Johnson (6056983911) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Great Plains Tribal Chairman's Health Board 1770 Rand Rd Rapid City, SD 57702 United States
- Administrative Support Specialist at Sisseton Wahpeton Oyate Tribal Education Department
- Executive Assistant at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate's - Accounting
As an Administrative Support Specialist , I was responsible for any combination of the following functions occurring in the front desk/billing area of the agency as assigned by the Administrative Operations Manager or senior management.. General areas of functions include greeting clients and families, answering telephones, taking referrals for all programs, handling crisis calls, billing, data entry, verifying client information, filing, assist doctors, process third party requests for information and other general administrative support functions.
- Administrative Support Specialist at Coworx
- Shipping billing coordinator at Coworx Staffing
- Packer at Bloomingdale's
- Returns Processor at Macys Fullfillment Center
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Alpharetta, GA
• 2014- Present Supplier company with over 18 years of experience using creative promotional merchandise to guide brands to success. Vendors and clients include Microsoft, Bic USA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, etc. Administrative Support Specialist Supports sales coordination team by providing daily follow up with vendors. Handles client and vendor request in a timely and efficient manner. Provide data
• Responsible for beneficial changes in the regular role of administrative support
• Creates a data lists daily via Microsoft Office, which provide a effective workflow though out the day.
- Administrative Support Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- File Clerk at Axis Insurance
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Media Design - Media Design
remote administrative support services, specializing in marketing communications, press releases, newsletters, data processing, and transcriptions.
remote administrative support services, specializing in marketing communications, press releases, newsletters, data processing, and transcriptions.
- Administrative Support Specialist at Remote Administrative Solutions
- Marketing Communications Creative at Friends of the Homeless, Inc.
- Licenced English Educator at Springfield Public Schools
- Editor/Writer/Photographer at Marian Helpers
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Library and Information Science
- Master of Arts - Marketing Communications
US Forest Service , Mount Pinos Ranger District 10/2017–Present
Full Time - 40 Hours per week Supervisor: Tony Martinez ([email protected])
Administrative Support Specialist - GS-0303-05
• Provides administrative support in the specialized area or program the unit/staff supports. Has access to restricted Human Resource Information Systems to run and obtain data and reports as requested by the Human Resource Supervisor and/or Human Resource Team members and as such, has access to Personal Identifiable Information (PII) of Forest Service employees and is responsible to keep all information confidential, secure and protected at all times.
• Oversees the maintenance and repair of Government fleet and facilities and participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for these maintenance programs; evaluates and recommends ways to increase service levels and efficiencies; identifies and recommends appropriate staffing levels; implements and communicates approved program and policy changes.
• Tenant Manager for all employee barracks within District. Oversees Quarters management program.
• Assists employees with GovTrip/Travel questions and concerns. Keeps employees informed of Human Resource policies and regulatory changes in areas of leave/lump sum procedures, promotions, OWCP, etc. Audits timesheets and prepares/audits reports. Makes appointments and prepares change actions for approval by the supervisor.
• Prepares and oversees the budgets for fleet, vehicle maintenance, and facilities; forecasts funds needed for staffing, equipment, and supplies; monitors and approves expenditures; researches and prepares grant applications.
• Identifies, restructures, and recommends new systems or administrative processes to meet staff needs (e.g., Administrative Office Procedures Handbook, files maintenance, etc.). Identifies, restructures, and recommends ways of eliminating, combining, simplifying or improving administrative office procedures and processes.
• COTR for the unit’s janitorial contract and is responsible for conducting inspections, reporting and identifying areas needing attention.
• Serves as the administrative business process point of contact for the staff regarding the specialized area or program. Responsible for the administrative oversight of various business processes, which may include processing financial, procurement, property, personnel, and other administrative instruments for the unit/staff.
• District Unit Collection Officer.
• Assists with the preparation of the annual operating budget for the unit. Makes financial reviews throughout a project to ensure that allocations are not being exceeded. Adjusts current operating budget as required by various unpredictable influences.
• Explains resources, services, and administrative processes to clients using the appropriate form(s) and/or making appropriate referrals following established procedures. Inquiries may come by telephone, personal visit, or written correspondence.
• SharePoint Site Owner, enabling development and implementation of new systems or administrative processes to meet staff needs (e.g., Administrative Office Procedures Handbook, files maintenance, etc.).
• Prepares and develops meeting materials, briefing charts, fact sheets and issue papers, and attends meetings with leadership to coordinate, explain or provide guidance on the specialized area or program as necessary.
• Purchasing Agent for the unit and supports and assists with a full range of purchasing and procurement needs. Receives and distributes supplies and special order items. Reconciles purchases within the appropriate database in a timely manner. Procurement and purchasing files are maintained in accordance with Federal regulations and agency directives. Maintains inventory of the organizations accountable property, updating with proper Property Specialists as necessary. Signs for and maintains appropriate accountable records for property. Receives calls and visitors, and based on knowledge of programs and operations, personally handles calls of a routine nature and refers others to appropriate personnel.
- Administrative Support Specialist - GS at US Forest Service
- SGT, Operations NCO, Counter Intelligence Special Agent Candidate, US Army Instructor, Infantryman at US Army and US Army Reserve
- Program Support Assistant/ Assistant ART Administrative Officer - GS at US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Correctional Officer - GL-0007-05 at US Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Justice
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Homeland Security and Investigations
Hours per week: 40, Active Duty for Operational Status (ADOS) projected through 06/07/2019. ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST: Researched and used regulations, manuals, and directives pertaining to clerical and administrative policies and practices to perform administrative and case processing support functions. Provided clerical and administrative support to supervisors and staff. Responded/referred customer complaints and inquiries and elevated to supervisor when necessary. Operated a variety of software systems to prepare documents, input data, compile/ generate reports and monitor administrative controls. Proficient user of all standard office equipment. ORDERS CLERK: Processed annual training, RPA, deployment, training, school and TDY order for 94 personnel assigned to the Aerospace Medical Squadron, resulting in efficient and timely management to ensure mission readiness.
- Administrative Support Specialist at U. S. Air Force Reserves
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
09 Administrative Support Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Manage the office and administrative functions of the DoDEA District Superintendent's Office for Okinawa and Guam. Serves as the principal advisor to the Superintendent, Community Superintendent, and staff in a variety of office support and administrative functions. Establishes, reviews, and updates administrative office procedures and guidelines as necessary. Continuously analyzes and develops methods to improve the overall accuracy, adequacy and timeliness of administrative programs within the District Superintendent Office. Reviews and interpret directives and regulations in return advising staff of development and implementation of local and headquarter administrative procedures. Receives and reviews all incoming correspondence. Reroutes to the appropriate party, or personally responds to routine inquiries and incoming mail in accordance with established policies and procedures. Gathers background material, files, and reports needed to respond to incoming requests for information. Uses the information to prepare a wide variety of correspondence to include memoranda, letters, reports, forms, graphs, and charts. Initiates and composes correspondence based on the needs of the superintendent and supervisor. Tracks Congressional, IG Inquiries, FOIAs, investigations, fraud/waste/abuse complaints, etc. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, either personally prepares response, or assigns to a subject matter expert. Ensures suspense dates are met and correspondence is handled appropriately. Provides routine trainings in a group setting to 17 school secretaries on basic pay, TSP eligibility, benefit and entitlements such as CSR and FERS, through on-site and virtual sessions. Assist and provide training with in-processing and out-processing paperwork. Serves as liaison between the DSO, Budget/Manpower, Payroll and Human Resources divisions by creating and receiving RPAs via DCPDS, AutoNOA and routing them to the appropriate org boxes for the district and the 17 schools across the Pacific South Okinawa/Guam staff in a timely manner. Tracking position authorizations and district staffing documents through the Strategic Resource Management System (MMS). Assisting senior leadership with the development, review and rating of performance appraisals via MAPA and DPMAP for all 13 districts which encompasses over 1500 employees. Maintained files by updating the file plan and electronic filing structures ensuring individuals received records management training and files were maintained IA with OSD's AI 15 (VOL I &II). Prepares and consolidates time and attendance data and manages time entry data into the payroll database for the 17 schools in the Pacific South Region Okinawa/Guam utilizing DAI. Serves as the liaison between the DSO and the Financial Management team for payroll issues. Assist with implementing and interpreting leave regulations, FMLA, VLTP, and Leave without pay. Maintains the executive team's calendars for meetings, invitations, and appointment. Arranges meetings and prepares agendas as requested. Receives visitors and telephone calls and furnishes requested information or refers them to the appropriate resource. Assist with the creation of orders and processing vouchers for routine TDYs in DTS. Supervisor: Michael Thompson (315-634-1918) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Administrative Support Specialist at GS Grade
- Secretary at Kadena AFB
- Financial Technician at Department of Navy
- Administrative Assistant at Department of Navy
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Public Administration
- Bachelor's Degree - Social Science
- - General Education
Administrative Support Specialist (2017-Present) * Serve as liaison between ACPE and the federal student loan guarantor * Subject Matter Expert - Federal Claims, facilitate payment of defaulted student loans * Subject Matter Expert- Alaska Performance Scholarship and Alaska Education Grant * Evaluate eligibility for loan and repayment options * Create and revise procedures and department policies * Lead/serve on special project groups * Provide outstanding customer service to a diverse population * Secretary of the Employee Incentive and Activities Committee (EIAC) * Employee of the Quarter, 3rd quarter, 2017
Administrative Support Specialist (2017-Present)
* Serve as liaison between ACPE and the federal student loan guarantor
* Subject Matter Expert - Federal Claims, facilitate payment of defaulted student loans
* Subject Matter Expert- Alaska Performance Scholarship and Alaska Education Grant
* Evaluate eligibility for loan and repayment options
* Create and revise procedures and department policies
* Lead/serve on special project groups
* Provide outstanding customer service to a diverse population
* Secretary of the Employee Incentive and Activities Committee (EIAC)
* Employee of the Quarter, 3rd quarter, 2017
- Administrative Support Specialist at Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education
- Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant at R. Crabtree, APC
- Nanny/Household Manager, Various Families at National Association of Nannies
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Sociology
Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set ( HEDIS) Administrative Support Specialist (Contract): Cigna
● Worked under the direction of the Health Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS) Market Lead to obtain medical records electronically from provider offices
● Documented when medical records are received electronically into a storage database
● Tracked outstanding medical record requests
● Sorted and filtered spreadsheets to create lists for follow up calls
● Performed hard copy faxing, filing and other clerical functions of the project in a fast paced environment which may include heavy volumes of inbound, outbound phone calls and faxes
● Researched to obtain medical records and/or supporting documentation for a specific medical record measure.
● Knowledgeable of medical terminology
● Ensured strict adherence to current HIPAA regulations and requirements for all covered entities via company training
● Strong computer skills, (e.g., Data entry, Microsoft Word and Outlook, Excel, PDF, Skype, Outlook)
- Administrative Support Specialist (Contract) at Kelly Services, Inc
- Quality Assurance Validation Documentation Specialist (Contract) at Inc (CTG)
- Administrative Functional Support at Superior Talent Resource Group, Inc
- Human Resources Assistant (Contract) at Greene Resources, Inc
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biology
• Providing administrative skills such as scheduling DOT permits for heavy equipment hauling, maintaining a 110 vehicle fleet by keeping DMV registrations and annual inspections, current., data entry for PPE, tools & uniforms inventory, assisting dispatch, and scheduling/onboarding new-hire employees for an industrial maintenance and crane equipment/operator service facility
• Scheduled inspections for construction permits for engineers and contractors for a modular home builder
• Trained and developed all center associates for a local shipping facility focusing on customer service, customer engagement and sales functions
• Proactively handle damage or loss claims and other customer complaints
• Handled customer payment transactions using Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale, Retail Management Software
• Served as key holder performing daily opening and closing procedures
• Provide Notary Service
• Edited customer photos with Adobe Photoshop CC; printing on canvas utilizing HP large format printers
- CONTRACT ADMIN at Administrative Support Specialist
- Project Analyst / Scheduling Coordinator - Temporary Remote at INSIGHT GLOBAL-DELL Technologies
- Administrative Specialist / Scheduling Coordinator at VT DRB AVIATION CONSULTANTS, INC
- Administrative Assistant / Dispatcher at PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INDUSTRIES
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Biology, Science, Government, Social Studies, History, Algebra, Math, English, Literature, Business Administration