As an Administrative Support Specialist , I was responsible for any combination of the following functions occurring in the front desk/billing area of the agency as assigned by the Administrative Operations Manager or senior management at Wellmore. General areas of functions include greeting clients and families, answering telephones, taking referrals for all programs, handling crisis calls, billing, data entry, verifying client information, filing, assist doctors, process third party requests for information and other general administrative support functions.
- Administrative Support Specialist at Coworx Staffing
- Shipping billing coordinator at Coworx Staffing
- Packer at Bloomingdale's
- Returns Processor at Macys Fullfillment Center
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Birmingham, AL September 2018 - present 1600 7th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35233 Supervisor: Holly Simpson (205) 638-2124 Administrative Support Specialist * Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments for two research professor. * Update and renew licenses, memberships and credentials. * Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiled documents for travel-related meetings. * Route and track vendor contracts for execution. * Assist with grant submissions, tracking progress. * Process reimbursements, payment request via Oracle. * Organizes meetings, lectures, seminars, and events including preparing agendas, arranging for catering, overseeing invitation process, confirming attendees and securing necessary equipment/supplies. * Coordinate all aspects of the monthly seminar meetings regarding Pediatric Cancer and Survivorship. * Coordinates special projects/programs as assigned. * Experience with facilities/space management, database/files management. * Possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Administrative Support Specialist at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Online Customer Service at Wells Fargo & Co
- Executive Assistant to the President/CEO at Greater Birmingham YMCA
6 months at this Job
- - Communications
remote administrative support services, specializing in marketing communications, press releases, newsletters, data processing, and transcriptions.
- Administrative Support Specialist at Remote Administrative Solutions
- Marketing Communications Creative at Friends of the Homeless, Inc.
- Licenced English Educator at Springfield Public Schools
- Editor/Writer/Photographer at Marian Helpers
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Library and Information Science
- Master of Arts - Marketing Communications
Unit 28176 Box 6504 USAG Ansbach APO, AE 09177 United States 05/2017 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Administrative Support Specialist (Contractor) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Periodically update and improving a local resource file of local, private, and government agencies. Establish standardized procedures for in and out processing. Greet and assess need(s) of client (using the centralized intake model) to fully determine what information and/or services are required/requested. Provide or research requested information to client. If needed, provide referral services to ACS program manager or other local agency/organization as appropriate. Establish follow up procedures to ensure client's needs have been met. Write and staff SOPs for the I&R program as needed. Input appropriate information and complete monthly reports in Client Tracking System (CTS) within a given time frame. Coordinate, compile and prepare a monthly ACS calendar of events. Maintain a book with monthly sign-up rosters for classes being offered. Assist Program Managers with marketing strategies. Maintain and update the US Army MWR website calendar of events for ACS. Maintain and update calendar for the ACS Facebook page online. Instruct and assist ACS program managers with CTS. Aid in coordination and planning for the annual community showcase (AUG), annual community baby shower (APR), annual volunteer recognition event (APR) and the military spouse appreciation event (MAY). Due to shorthanded staff for the Relocation program, assigned additional duties to assist and counsel outgoing and incoming clients in regards to relocation transitional services; provide local welcome packets and Lending Closet Services. Maintain and monitor the lending closet inventory and sensitive items. Conduct a weekly newcomer orientation briefing for in processing soldiers, DA civilians and family members to assist in their transition to the community. Conduct a levy briefing to provide resources and guidance to departing soldiers and their family members in preparation of their upcoming move (PCS/ETS). Assist with ARIMS filing system and created an active and inactive centralized filing system with procedures to periodically purge/destroy records as applicable. Prepare memorandums and Read Ahead for command information IAW-25-50. Tracked, screened and reviewed all correspondence coming into directorate. Trained/assisted subordinate administrative personnel on administrative duties. Screened, assessed and identified needs of callers/visitors and referred them to the appropriate office and/or person. Advised, referred, and linked soldiers, civilians, retirees and family members to other ACS programs and/or community support services. Tracked, monitored and answered suspense(s). Answered a multiline phone. Follow-up to ensure needs were met. Supervisor: Alfredo Bonilla (09802832883) Okay to contact this supervisor: Yes
- Administrative Support Specialist (Contractor) at Army Community Service
- Customer Service Associate at Kohl's Department Stores
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication - Communication
- Associates Degree
SPAWAR, Old Town Campus Provides administrative support to the Corporate Strategy and Government-wide Commercial Purchase Card program for Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR).
• Provides administrative and logistical support to the Executive Forums (Tactical Update, Strategic Update, Business Board and 4DX) for the Admirals and Senior Leaders in support of the Director of the Corporate Strategy.
• Collects briefs and maintains the Wiki page by updating it with the briefs, meeting agenda and the VTC dial-in information for the scheduled meetings.
• Serves as the administrative support specialist for the Government-wide Commercial Purchase Card Program (GCPC) in support of the Level 5 APC.
• Updates and maintains the GCPC and Corporate Strategy’s Wiki page and grants access to members of the executive forums.
• Submits office supply orders for the Corporate Strategy team.
• Provides conference request support.
- Administrative Support Specialist at The Marlin Alliance, Inc.
- Administrative Assistant at The Marlin Alliance, Inc.
- NF02 Recreation Assistant, Navy Morale at Navy Morale Welfare and Recreation- Department of the Navy
- Recreation Assistant at Coronado Community Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Political Science
Responsibilities As administrative support specialist my responsibilities were to review applications and schedule interviews, answer the phones, call and schedule shipping and receiving appointments, call to order supplies from different companies we were affiliated with, communicate with our accountant to deliver and pick up payroll, go to the bank to pick up payroll, file all bank statements and invoices, assist with A/R and A/P. James Foods would also sale their products in stores and at auctions. James Foods would send me to numerous states including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, and West Virginia to sell their products. Accomplishments I have made myself irreplaceable in every area of the company. I was promoted from the production line, to packing, to shipping and receiving, to packing for auctions, to helper at the auctions, to salesman, to lead salesman, all the way back to administrative support specialist. Skills Used Teamwork, determination, dependability, self motivation, and positive attitude.
- Administrative Support Specialist/ Sales Associate at James Foods
- Advisor (Sales Associate) at Vector Marketing Co.
- Laborer at Stubbs Masonry
- Crew Member at Key Konstruction
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities The duties that are performed as an Administrative Support Specialist are to answer the phone to take messages and schedule patients, call insurance companies to get benefits and see if procedure codes needs prior-authorization, send paperwork to Doctor offices for Doctor signature, make sure ICD 10 codes are correct, login patient information into system, bill claims to insurance and/or patients and filling charts, ledger cards and paperwork. Spoke with nursing homes and rehab centers to schedule patients. Open UPS packages to label what came in for patients, and called the patients to set up appointments to be fit with items that came in for them. Mastectomy Fitter fits breast cancer patients with breast prosthesis and mastectomy bras. Get the history of why and when the patient had a mastectomy. Take measurements for the size of the band, then for the cup of the bra. Talk to the patient to see what they do and don’t like in a bra, and look through catalogs to see what they do like. Fit them with the mastectomy bra and breast prosthesis that fits them the best, and that they are happy with fit and look.
- Administrative Support Specialist/Mastectomy Fitter at Bristol Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Assembly Line Worker at Bristol Compressors International
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- BOC Certified - Mastectomy Fitter
- Certificate - Administrative Support Specialist
Richmond, Virginia, July 2018 to Present
As a member of the staffing agency, I travel to various locations to assist the needs of their clients with clerical duties such as data entry, filing, scanning and research projects.
• Administrative Support Specialist, Union Bank and Trust
• Receptionist, Leumas Residental
• Office assistant and Customer Service Representative, Quarles Petroleum
- Administrative Support Specialist, Union Bank and Trust at Robert Half Staffing Agency
- Internship at Empowerhouse, Domestic Violence Center
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Human Services
• Providing administrative skills such as scheduling DOT permits for heavy equipment hauling, maintaining a 110 vehicle fleet by keeping DMV registrations and annual inspections, current., data entry for PPE, tools & uniforms inventory, assisting dispatch, and scheduling/onboarding new-hire employees for an industrial maintenance and crane equipment/operator service facility
• Scheduled inspections for construction permits for engineers and contractors for a modular home builder
• Trained and developed all center associates for a local shipping facility focusing on customer service, customer engagement and sales functions
• Proactively handle damage or loss claims and other customer complaints
• Handled customer payment transactions using Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale, Retail Management Software
• Served as key holder performing daily opening and closing procedures
• Provide Notary Service
• Edited customer photos with Adobe Photoshop CC; printing on canvas utilizing HP large format printers
- CONTRACT ADMIN at Administrative Support Specialist
- Project Analyst / Scheduling Coordinator - Temporary Remote at INSIGHT GLOBAL-DELL Technologies
- Administrative Specialist / Scheduling Coordinator at VT DRB AVIATION CONSULTANTS, INC
- Administrative Assistant / Dispatcher at PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INDUSTRIES
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Admin
- - Biology, Science, Government, Social Studies, History, Algebra, Math, English, Literature, Business Administration
Richmond, VA Jun 2016 - Present
Contracted through Dale Hale & Associates & U.S Federal Solutions
Administrative Support Specialist
• Administrative support to J64 Director / Deputy Director of Network Telecommunication Services (NTS) ◦ Calendar management; Travel Authorizations / Vouchers using Defense Travel System; Weekly staff meeting minutes; Consolidate / Edit Update on Progress Reports; Manage, and monitor tasks assigned to NTS staff using Task Management Tool (TMT); Submit all J64 NTS travel requests, Comp Time / OT requests for HQ approval; maintain log for travel, 8570 training and CT/OT.
• Administrative support to Richmond Business Relation Manager (BRM) ◦ Assist in arrangements needed for J6 CIO and other J6 offsite visitors (Conference space; Parking reservations; Visitor passes); Manage office supplies, Reserve conference rooms / cubicles using Reservit; Provide information to visitors; Receive calls
• Provide support as part of a J6 Admin team for J6 government executive staff members ◦ Create and manage meetings; Reserve conference rooms; Prepare / Review correspondences; Track attendance for J6 Admin staff.
- Administrative Support Specialist at Defense Logistics Agency
- Administrative Assistant for Plant Operations at Assisted Safety & Security
- Administrative Assistant for Capital Improvement Direct Purchase Project at Pinellas County Real Estate Management
- Quality Administrator at Cobham Mission Systems Division
2 years, 9 months at this Job