- Middleware Administrator at Middleware Administrator
at this Job
- Administrator at Viera
15 years, 4 months at this Job
➢ Strong WebSphere Application Server with expertise in Installation, Configuration, Tuning, and Deploying applications. Experience with WebSphere Application Server Version 8.x.
➢ Installed, Configured and Administration of Web server on both IIS and Linux Platforms.
➢ Applied all the latest fix packs to WebSphere Application Server and JDK's.
➢ Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling and tuning it
➢ Worked with Wily Introscope to troubleshooting bottlenecks with Performance. Migrated from Wily 9.0 to 10.0.
➢ Supporting all the applications for BB&T which are running on the Middleware platforms in Development and Production environments. As a team we ensure that all the internet/intranet (Front end applications/call center customer portal) are up and running fine.
➢ Working on a rotational production support shift schedule within Middleware/Infrastructure team to support intranet/internet facing Java/J2EE applications.
➢ Installing EARs, WARs and configuring application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the admin console and wsadmin scripts.
➢ Coordinating with different teams, as a part of live issues and troubleshooting (with Network, Application, Security, Portal Developers, MQ, Pega, Tibco Developers)
➢ Installation, Configuring, and troubleshooting IBM WebSphere Application Server/Tomcat/MQ and Webseal and Installation of Fix packs/Interim fix packs and Refresh packs
➢ Working on Troubleshooting using Traces, Logs and IBM Support Assistances workbench tool. Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
➢ Providing support on demanding 24x7 on-call supports for applications running in production environment on WebSphere Application servers
➢ Creating and maintain support documentation for shift support personnel to monitor and troubleshoot production issues.
➢ Monitoring server resources using Wily Introscope. Managed and administered Domains, Clusters, JDBC Connection Pools, JDBC Data sources.
➢ Working with IBM Data Power devices to secure and integrate the web services. Environment: IBM WebSphere V8.5, V8, and V7, WebSphere MQ, Sunone, Wily Introscope 10.0, LDAP, Linux, Oracle Access Manager, Windows 2003/2007.
- WebSphere Administrator at BB&T
- WebSphere Administrator at American Express
- WebSphere Administrator at Verizon Wireless
- WebSphere Administrator at Nationwide Insurance
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Engineering - Engineering
Duration: Mar 2011 to Till Date
Team Size: 20 Project Description: General Motors, GM's Sales and Marketing IT team innovates and drives business value with systems that help GM deliver consistent messaging, transactions, online platforms and services. The Sales and Marketing IT team is responsible for developing and delivering solutions leveraging a wide array of systems architectures and technical platforms. Our industry leading developers, engineers, testers and architects work closely with internal business teams and dealers to deliver the world's best customer experience.
As the Documentum Administrator/Developer played a strong foundation in software development and development methodologies. Guide and facilitate the delivery of technical enhancements to existing with EMC Documentum solutions. Working independently and with other admin and development teams to perform complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, and channels. Documentum Administrator/Developer played key technology contributor in our Innovation Center working in Agile teams. Contribution:
• Worked with the configuration and ongoing administration of applications built on the EMC Documentum platform. Expertise in EMC Documentum Query Language (DQL) and EMC Documentum API.
• Identified areas that need to improvement through knowledge and experience of supporting applications built on the EMC Documentum platform.
• Provided regular on-call production support requiring quick response and coordination leading to problem resolution/ escalation to 3rd level.
• Participated in writing and updating knowledge based articles and troubleshooting documents. Assessed changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
• Working as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining EMC Documentum suite ( Content server, WebTop, DA)
• Hands on experience of Oracle 11g, SQL, and network storage SAN, NAS. Experience with standard application and web servers including Tomcat, JBOSS
• Business continuity planning and implementation and experience with Solaris and Linux.
• Exposure to Documentum 7.0 and its suite of products.
• Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of enterprise document and records management solutions built on the EMC Documentum platform.
• Responsible for EMC Documentum repository administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, regular housekeeping, change management, and BCP for Records and Information Management Archive (RIMA) Application.
• Provided technical support for highly complex records management applications built on the EMC Documentum platform.
• Supported of both client and server problems escalated through the standard support model.
• Working on trouble shooting issues reported into the help desk, addressing potential problems within the application, reviewing and analyzing areas of improvements, planning for BCP exercises, and addressing upcoming needs for upgrades.
• Experience in Shell Script, Perl Script. Experience in Documentum Migration and Upgrade.
• Expertise in the areas of Documentum (6.7 and 7.0) DFC, DQL, Composer, Documentum Administrator, Java development (Netbeans or Eclipse IDE), Java jars and web app build experience, Experience with source code management such as SVN, Application Server Websphere experience, Database experience SQL, Views, Stored procedures, Indexes (DB2 and or Oracle preferred), Documentum xCP2.x, Taskspace 6.x with Process Builder and Forms Builder, Documentum Workflow experience, Documentum xPlore, ADTS, MDD, BPS, Client, Documentum infrastructure software installs, UNIX, EMC Docsciences xPression suite (4.5), Web service calls, Maven, Ant, extJS, JSON, Apache Tomcat, Spring Framework.
• Providing 24/5 production support (L2/L3) for Documentum Applications.
• Strong Fundamentals of the Documentum Product suite (Content Server, WDK, Webtop, composer etc) . Worked on WorkFlows, lifecycles. Working on Publishing /Rendition, scanning, archiving, retention policy and other Content Management applications.
• Managing a large team and implementing large sized projects. Very Good in multi-region co-ordination across Onsite / Off-shore team activities to ensure that the alignment between the teams. Development:
• Documentum DocApps implementation, Documentum API and DQL Scripting, Core Java, Servlets/JSP, Development of server methods and Batches using documentum DFC, Development of user interface based on WDK and Webtop, Customization of the Webtop components, XML manipulation and transformation.
• Developed and documented EMC xCP2.1 java code. Developed and documented EMC xCP2.1 workflow processes. Helped expand EMC xCP2.1 footprint in company by providing planning and constructing of new solutions. Assisted in ECM xCP2.1 Infrastructure setup and upgrades. Implemented EMC Docscience xPression solutions.Worked on contemporary web service technology (SOAP WSDL XSD) and Java Enterprise Edition technology (EJB JMS JAXB etc.)
• Development of EOViewer Workflow process model using the BPM tools. Development of the forms using the Forms Builder based on the requirements. Creation & Implementation of BAM dashboard reports. Customizations regarding webtop & taskspace application. Preparing reports from the docbase as per the user requirement.
• Documentum Composer, Documentum Process Builder, Documentum Forms Builder, Documentum DFC BOF WDK DF, Eclipse Java IDE, Subversion, JUnit, Apache Axis POI, iText Personal, Strong commitment to deliver high quality even under time pressure. Development of DQL and API scripts. Project Name: E3-Cubed Content Management System Client: CAS, TX, USA
- Senior Documentum Administrator/Lead Developer at General Motors
- DOCUMENTUM ADMINISTRATOR/DEVELOPER at
- DOCUMENTUM ADMINISTRATOR - ONSITE at RDR
- DOCUMENTUM DEVELOPER - ONSITE at RDR, NewYork, USA
8 years at this Job
- M.Tech - Technology
- B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
• Experience supporting CRM and Sales Order Processing systems mandatory
• Experience with integrating with external APIs to make data calls for data retrieval for Salesforce.
• Working within the Information Technology division and across key business units, the Salesforce.com Administrator will analyze procedures, and design and implement high quality solutions and attain process automation.
• Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, andcustomer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions.
• Create scalable processes that support the expanding team and global operations.
• Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
• Coordinate activities between sales and other departments (such as marketing and training).
• Manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly salesforce and sales KPI's.
• Changes to workflow rules, particularly when they change field values or generate outbound messages.
• Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
• Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
• Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce.
• Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
• Extensive experience working on custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom reports, Report folders, Report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
• Extensive Knowledge in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
• Hands on work designing, configuring, and providing production support for Salesforce
• Proficiency with layouts, workflows, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments. ENVIRONMENT: Rational Requisite Pro, Salesforce.com, Rational Clear Quest, Clear Case, Rational Team Concert, HPQuality Center, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access.
- Salesforce Administrator at THE CORRADINO GROUP
- Sr. Business Analyst at DELTA AIRLINES, Minneapolis
- Business Analyst at Kindred Health Care
- Business Analyst at IDBI BANK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Databases
• Supervisor of all caregivers/hiring and firing
• Approving/maintaining client scheduling and caregiver's obligations
• Reconciling/approving employee's time sheets and daily activities
• Maintaining data integrity in software system
• Recruiting new caregivers and clients
- Office Administrator, Amada Senior Care at Office Administrator
- Account Executive, Ideal Sales at Lipman
- Director of Operations at PowerTown Centro Deportivo
- Pain Management Specialist, Senior Territory Manager at Victory Pharma
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism - Sequence
Work closely with the Director of Marketing/Business Development at St. Charles Towne
Center to implement mall marketing programs, execution of community based programs, and retailer relations
● Assist in the preparation, coordination, collection, production, supervision & follow-up of promotions and also events
● Maintain mall website with current and updated information, social media communications, and collateral material
● Work with retailers to obtain sales reports
● Assist with the preparation of contracts and purchase orders
● Perform daily reconciliation for the gift card program and maintain inventory
● Support administrative elements and approvals for sponsorship/event deals including; contracting, proof of performance, and payment collection
● Assist with the promotion and implementation of platform programs in a professional and timely manner COMMUNICATIONS SPECALIST REMAX 100 2011-2014
● Assisted top performing real estate agents; created and coordinated campaign management, newsletters, internet postings, and events
● Scheduled property showings
● Created and managed client files
● Assisted with contract management, advertisement production and placement, promotional marketing, and MLS management
- MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR SIMON PROPERTY GROUP at Marketing Administrator
- ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR WASHINGTON CONTRACTING at
- ADVERTISING SPECIALIST at USADWED, LLC
- THERAPIST CHILDREN ACHIEVING MAXIMUM at INTENSIVE INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT SERVICES
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications - Mass Communications
- Associate of Science in General Studies Communication - General Studies Communication
* Performed system administration on Red Hat 6/7 servers and workstations * Implemented common protocols and services, including: SSH, DNS, NFS, IPA, HTTP/S, SCP, ICMP, NTP, Fibre Channel, and SFTP * Manage KVM-based Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) infrastructure and configured multiple environments in support of mission requirements. * Troubleshoot hardware faults and perform disaster recovery techniques in a timely manner to ensure system and data availability to the customer * Develop system documentation and provide training to users, operators and system administrators * Conducted Unix and Linux system hardening in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) * Served as equipment custodian, conducting quarterly equipment inventories and coordinating asset deployments with organizational personnel * Served as Quality Assurance Inspector, evaluated junior personnel to determine quality of training, technical expertise and occupational safety * Implemented network design elements, including: subnetting, IP routing, remote access, virtualization, and DMZ * Hardened operating system configuration by disabling unused services, protecting management interfaces, enforcing strong password complexity, and removing unnecessary/unused system accounts * Deploys secure system baseline configurations to prevent man-in-the-middle, denial-of-service, password attacks (brute-force, dictionary-based), and DNS poisoning * Ensures only approved/authorized software is installed on managed systems * Configures host-based firewalls (iptables) to establish network security * Implements the following controls to ensure data security: Storage Area Network (SAN), Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID), storage fabric, and deduplication * Implements the following system access concepts: least privilege, authentication vs authorization, separation of duties, discretionary access control, rule/role based access control, strong password, and PKI authentication * Managed office of 6, set up network infrastructure for 57 IS Modeling & Simulation
- Systems Administrator at Linux System Administrator
- Radar Maintainer Technician at RAF
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information and Computer Science in Network Security
Administrator / Special Needs driver
- administrator at Accep
- Systems Analyst at Bose
102 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - general
- Legal Administrator at Sanders Phillips Grossman, LLC
- Appointment Planner (Outbound Calls)/Graphic Designer at BankTech PR
- Customer Service Specialist at TimelyBuys
- Telesales Representative at LINK ACTIV
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Journalism - Jornalism, Photographer & Graphic Designer